Ight fuckers, this is for the alphas in this backward ass gutter threads

Ight fuckers, this is for the alphas in this backward ass gutter threads.

Who fucks?

Cause I got crazy bitches down my throat and I need to know what's a decent camcorder so I don't get fukt by some dumb bitch that likes to get a hold on my money.

54321 go

Have you tried not being a nigger?

added "Ight" to filters.

thanks OP

FUCK
HOW HAVE I NOT THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE

Nbd bb

ask /g/ just say "hey guys know any decent camcorders on the market latley"

then the big box say " i need to flim some things so i really need a cam corder"

It's less about the actual equipment and moreso the rules behind it. I have several cams, I just want to know what savvy people do with them and in what states shit is legal. I went to school in a state waaaay different from the one I grew up in. So the rules were totally different.

Video is legal anywhere in the U.S. and you don't need to notify the person or gain their consent unless there is a reasonable expectation of privacy on their end (e.g. sexual intercourse).

Audio needs notification and consent in California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Washington State.

How are you planning on selling your vids, dingus?
Do you have a site? Do you have a publisher? Are you going to try to sell it on a CD to random strangers like a ghetto-nigger tries to sell his mix tape?

>camcorder

Do you live in the 90s?

GoPro is where its at

GoPro?
Do you think he's going to be fucking girls while skydiving or something?

no. the gopro will be strapped to his dick, while it goes balls deep into a vagoo

Yeah the point is I'mma be bangin.

So what do I do in this case?

Imma sell it to me, so i can jerk to it when im done fucking chicks endlessly

Idc, I just want to not get fucked in the courts.

Gpro or what the fuck ever works. Don't vid shame me reeeeeeeeeeee

If you're just going to use it for yourself, film away. Make sure there is no way the chick can spot the camera. Make sure she never finds a copy of the video. If she does, you could be in some legal trouble. If she doesn't you're fine.

Did this need to be explained to you? It seems like common fucking sense.

Obviously it's not for me, it's for the courtroom ya dingus.

Why do I need nudie vids of me bangin chicks? I can just call them back to bang.

"Imma sell it to me, so I can jerk to it..."

Yeah my bad for assuming you were gonna be the only one viewing your videos. Good luck bro.

Get a hidden security camera in your bedroom.

I have one. It's because I'm paranoid about false rape accusations. I don't want to go to jail because some crazy cunt that I banged told her boyfriend that I raped her after he found out because she couldn't tell him the truth, I have my whole life ahead of me and I'm only 5'7" with a good body and cute ass so I'll most likely get raped in prison myself. Fuck that, this stuff is way more common than feminists like to believe it is, so far three of my friends have been hit with false rape accusations, and they're just normal dudes nowhere near as much of a man whore as I am.

Do a google search and try to find hidden CCTV cameras disguised as fire sprinklers. Buy a few of them, attach them to your ceiling and have them in your bedroom, living room, etc (wherever you like to fuck).

Is it good quality video? No, it's black and white and shit quality so I can't jerk off to it afterwards, but it's good enough to show in court if I get accused of rape.

Is it illegal? Yeah probably, but it's better than going to jail for a rape that I didn't commit.

Thanks bro

See, this is the info I wanted

Thanks bro. Any more specifics you can give? Any models better than others?

Im a newb here but I wanna be careful

>show in court

lol u heard of inadmissable fuccboi?