Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Specters of the Rail
> forums.warframe.com/topic/668132-update-specters-of-the-rail/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKgWm5TNeBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nezha still not impregnated

2nd for A Rooster that is commanding and protecting her Hens!

jej

life is suffering

>Dota
Warframe is pretty bad, but it's not quite that bad and definitely not as cancerous.

yet

Actually...

Reminder that wanting to impregnate boys makes you disgusting breeder

Fuck you NIGGER. FUCK

no.
yet. If warframe ever got that big it would have crashed and burned within a year.

TENNO LOG WHEN

W H E N

We're comparing sizes? I thought we were comparing cancer.
Your cancer is certainly bigger

>compare cancer
You mean like Veeky Forums general quality? or overrall cancer? There is warframe cancer but it's so minute it might as well not exist.

Believe it or not /wfg/ is warframe community

yes but we don't represent ALL of warframe.

You're right, there's reddit as well. Forums are a thing too.

Dota is a significantly better game than Warframe, and Valve is a significantly more competent game developer than. It's just the nature of MOBAs means its community is fucking shit - if you think Warframe's community is bad, you haven't seen ANYTHING yet.

The competitive scene is god-tier though. The plays, the top-tier strats, the spirit, the personalities, the USAUSAUSA vs. yurocucks vs. chinese overlods, the literal whos making it to the grand finals of an $18 million prize pool tournament - I barely play dota any more and I still follow TI.

>there are people RIGHT NOW playing grindframe instead of watching Secret getting BTFO

at least you found a reason to feel superior to someone
Good for you

>DOTA shilling in a warframe thread

>Valve is a significantly more competent game developer
>most popular games is bullet bingo and a rts half asses into an assfaggots

if he can't shill his shitterbin he's got to shill something.

MOBAs are literally the shittiest game genre in existence.

Nigger is your general so fucking dead you came here to shill that shit?

what is this meme
no one cares, go to d2g

every general im in someone is shilling dota, fuck off

I mean I suppose it might not be malicious and you're just excited about it. And you just don't know how else to share your excitement with others, so you take on a mocking tone? Man, please don't make me even more disappointed in humanity.

>The competitive scene is god-tier though

Not when you dont understand what the fuck is going on it isnt. I watched some highlights and the announcers were losing their shit, but it wasnt exciting at all when you have to rewind it 3 times and still not know what made it so exciting.

don't tell me it's barneyfag on his fucking autistic crusades again

That's a year old.

Will it blend?

you think that is a lot of time for that cancer?

I mean it would probably nuke this general clean. As long as he doesn't have a hash scrambler I can deal with it. we already have to deal with this autist. one more wouldn't hurt.

Anyone has those mini comics of warframe? I saw ones even the lewd.

Also cutest nova ever

Woah what is this aspect ratio

>tfw just started a week ago
>Mastery 5 last night
>get a 75% plat coupon out of my daily
If I was gonna buy 2100 plat, what are my best options to use it on. Already planning on using a chunk of it on slots/reactors. My current frames are Excal, Rhino, and Valkyr. Are there any Prime frames that are high tier/fun tier that I should invest into buying the parts for? Mods that are better to buy rather than farm? I know its a lot to ask for a shopping list, but I havent played very long or figured out what my favorite type of frame is to play yet. So any suggestions so I don't waste this dosh, cause I really want to get into this game more, would be greatly appreciated.

I like making fun of it as much as the next guy... but the image size is literally their resolution, its right there in the picture.

how the fuck was that mocking or malicious in any way?

I mean you clearly have to understand dota to enjoy it

Blame steam for the shitty pic, I have no idea how to take a good pic with the actual resolution, literally even my high setting DOOM (2016) looks like shit on my screenshots.

Lord almighty you can't even notice why you're an asshole.

Does anyone remember her? because I only remember how DE listened to the retards and nerfec her to the ground with that cap 3.75 energy drain per second.

But a full duration/efficiency build should keep the drain capped then she can still eternally on hysteria mode.

JUST

No.

Literally Valkyr can only stay in Hysteria for 2 minutes with a maxed efficiency and Primed Flow, if you run out of energy you're fucking dead.

Nyx prime set since the price is at an all time low.
You should farm most of your mods. If you spent over 100plat for a mod, since you're just starting out, you got ripped off.

holy shit

>no energy for 2 minutes

fucking how

Buy maxed out r10 mods.
That way you don't have to grind for cores to do that shit on your own.
Serration
Heavy Caliber
Vitality
Steel Fiber
Narrowminded
Blind Rage
Transient fortitude
So on, so forth. Those mods require a fuckass load of cores and your cores are better spent on the various 3 and 5 lvl mods that you'll be filling our your frame with.

I'm often an asshole cuz shitters on /wfg/ are assholes to me, but there was nothing mocking or malicious about that post

>OXIUM DROPS TOO LITTLE!
>decrease everything that drops oxium, put a max spawn limit on it, remove all areas that oxium drops like candy
>increase its chance to drop by .2%

What in the absolute FUCK is going through the heads of these retards? Do they think like normal humans? Are they people?

How long does a raid take? I've never done one and kind of want the shoulder regalia.

It's literally impossible to permanently sustain a 3.75 energy/s channeling ability

If you buy plat.
Save it for slots/reactors. Use them only for frames you find most fun, no need to splurge.
Selling weapons which are just plain bad/you'll never use again after leveling them to 30 is also a decent way to save on slots.

Go to a previous thread- there's a link in OP- you'll find a list of decent mods, along with revision of it made by user. Just look them up on wiki to see how to acquire them, if you think that you can't be arsed with it then buy it.

As for weapons, well, for starting player I suppose serration is a necessity, could buy it fully ranked for around 120-160p, saves you cores, time and money from upgrading it. As for other mods it really depends on weapon, you could google some builds for a weapon you find fun and go from there. Bear in mind, not all of them are good so look for a few before deciding on one.

As for fun frames, I suppose volt/ivara/zephyr/hydroid/rhino/limbo. Prime versions where applicable. Bear in mind that this is a subjective opinion, especially with limbo.

As for when buying, check out warframe.market for prices to make sure that you're not getting ripped off.

Did you tested her on simulacrum or at least not picking any energy orb?

400/3.75 = 106.666666

106/60 = 1.7

This measn Valkyr can stay less than 2 mins in hysteria with the last retarded nerf.

But oxium drop chance is 100%?

Buy a resource booster is what they want. Even ties in with how they made them explode when killed.

But why not pick up energy orbs

>>there are people RIGHT NOW playing grindframe instead of watching Secret getting BTFO

Is not a mocking statement? I guess I'm just oversensitive.

>wanting to get into this game even more

If you're only going to funnel plat into skipping Prime frame grind, I recommend Our Lady Trinity. Vauban is also good, since you can shit out Bastilles for CC or vortexes at chokepoints when you need to camp somewhere. To be honest, you'd be better off getting mods like said, since it's much easier to grind for frames than it is to grind cores to max mods. Don't feel like you have to spend it all at once though, and make sure you don't get jewed.

>"It's literally impossible"
buy plat and get arcane energize

That's not the point you kike.

The point is the first rework after the so called "nerf" that came out with Mag and Volt rework was enough but retards insisted on another nerf, so if the go-out-of-hysteria-carefully wasn't enough they capped the energy drain to the retarded amount of 3.75 like Mesa.

Unlike Mesa who is actually overpowered as fuck like before, Valkyr is now absolutely useless.

>/wfg/ are assholes to me
We told you no and you kept going. I mean if your going to be a faggot about it and blame us then you're just acting like a little bitch. Remember you need to be 18 and over to post.

no you are not. this is the 3rd time he has said it.

Yeah but you dont run out of energy if you pick up energy still good frame

it's clearly not meant to be taken seriously

sheesh I don't expect people to start picking up dota just because a stranger on a literal taiwanese puppet show debate club told them to

literally impossible to permanently sustain even with energy orb pickups, even if you have 1-shot DPS there simply aren't enough drops/enemy spawns

except maybe if you have Arcane Energize like said, but if you're blowing 2k+ on an arcane set you're probably smart enough to play a better frame

>Be me
>Answering common questions on Region
>Suddenly PM'd by rando MR7
>MFW

youtube.com/watch?v=bKgWm5TNeBA

No, just no.

Valkyr is dead and you cant even keep her with energy to sustain the Hysteria build. The melee build is dogshit and not viable anymore and the only destiny for Valkyr is now the trashcan.

>valkyr good
here we go again

Not a cancerous community at all.

>if you run out of energy you're fucking dead.

Why? 100+ level enemies aren't nearly as common now that we're not pushing endless void, Valkyr has a shit ton of EHP for the majority of the content. Making Valkyr not just a Hysteria machine is a good move in my eyes (of course her other abilities need to be made more useful still).

what region?

>masterskilz

Why?

>Making Valkyr not just a Hysteria machine is a good move in my eyes (of course her other abilities need to be made more useful still).
>Shilling DE this hard

Oh boy here we go, one of the spergs of Warframe forums trying to fit in here.

I bet you use ciphers to hack bursas

well shit, guess I forgot to edit that bit out
mfw

Most frames having only one good ability is already a problem, why should perma-Hysteria be a thing?

Valkyr is good for only one thing!

delete this

She has suffered enough user.

Do you even play the game faggot? or you just sperg around shilling the shit DE does?

With a name like masterskilz it's gotta be autism

no

Oh shit I figured out why the kid got assmad.

IGN, NOW.

Reminder that if you have ever used a cipher even out of curiosity you need to uninstall

Bullying.

Explain.

> I have ciphers hotkeyed to my mouse.

>this somehow makes my dick diamond hard
Fuck.

The kid thought he was rude by saying 'what'. So he got offended.

do you really need it supplied?

That is normal.

Seems like an overreaction though.

>radiation resistant dick

>valkyr will never beat the shit out of you

what's cookin', wfg?

well that's fucking stupid.
If you're gonna PM someone out of the blue, don't get assblasted if the response is fucking neutral.

>offended

It was a kid, that is to be expected.

Look at my face

You can see it in the text field.

Nothing important. Just burning in the oven.