Why doesnt tesla just invent an electric car that can be charged instantly?

Why doesnt tesla just invent an electric car that can be charged instantly?

Then they would take over the entire car market

what

call/email/tweet elon musk and tell him your idea mate
you could be a millionaire next week

Reported.

Elong is too stupid to do things the right way, he is a silicon valley greed jew.

I've always thought that the supercharger stations should be battery swap stations instead. You drive up, some sort of machine drops out your old battery from underneath, and pops in a fresh charged one.

You know people would put their kids in that machine though

wat?

solar panel targa top

According to wikipedia, a swap-station has been tried, but few were interested in using it.

is tesla using solar panels in any of their cars? seems a waste if they aren't

not that i know of

1000W a square meter at noon in the brighter parts of the world. There are maybe 3-4 square meters you could cover with solar panels on a car, so 3-4kw under perfect conditions. A battery pack is 85kWh, with losses the best you are going to be putting into it under ideal conditions is 1-2kWh. There is no point.

Solar power is not space efficient.

It can be. Take out the old battery and put in a new one.

That's a good idea, but the logistics of it is bad. Then, there is the chance of theft, defrauding system by trading with a lower quality battery (like replacing redbox DVDs with paper discs), the COST.
A charging station is simpler and requires basic 'lectric engineering.

They would be like fuck my kid, I am going to trade her in for a battery.

why not put a generator inside it even a small diessel could recharged the batteries. The most end model is like 95kw and even a shit yuropoor engine can do 70kw and why not do that with small electronics 500ml of gas would have more power than 500ml of battery.

Why doesn't SpaceX just invent a rocket that can go to Mars instantly?

Then they would take over the entire planetary colonization market

Why don't humans just create an instantaneous teleportation system?
That company owould corner the market

You could get high as fuck on those fumes too. You could go from thinking the Tesla is a super awesome car to thinking it is a mega super duper awesome car.

You could start thinking in prose like that burning oatmeal or whatever the fuck that faggot calls himself.

>Why doesnt tesla just invent an electric car that can be charged instantly?
A power storage package that can be charged instantly can also be discharged instantly with a relatively small explosive. That amount of joule energy released would be like a big bomb. Since Tesla cars are equipped to automatically drive somewhere under software control, a future ISIS hack could have a small fleet of stolen Tesla's drive to various places and then explode. To make the explosion bigger, the car could be packed with AMFO or something else amusing.

>You know people would deliberately put their kids in that machine though

And then sue Tesla for millions and then retire.

>only the roof with solar panels
>letting your car sit over the weekend
>half charged for absolutely charge

I'm okay with this

more like 1/4 charged

Because Tesla don't invent anything, they just repatent old shit under a new name then claim to be altruistic by letting others use the technology.

>1000W a square meter
try 1000 per 3 square metres

This. Passive charging is what roof panels should be used for. If you live somewhere like California and let your car sit for days at a time you're getting a commutes worth of power for free.

It's already heavy enough. I don't think they need to throw in another engine

wot.
I'm sure they're more efficient by now