How can anyone buy the BRZ/FRS when the SVX exists? Why is this car so overlooked?

How can anyone buy the BRZ/FRS when the SVX exists? Why is this car so overlooked?

auto

old

Rare.
Transmissions were terrible.
Other than that, great cars. Had the pleasure of driving 3 of them.

>Looks like a fedora that has taken car form
>Great

Pick one.

Because Imprezas and Legecys exist and are better than all of them combined.

>has never driven one
It's not even remotely Fedora
Or has that meaning changed again?

Heavy
Auto only
Didn't sell well so normies don't know about them.

I don't need to drive it, just look at it. The dash board is completely awkward and the outside. How can you even defend this shitbox?

>Those squinty headlights
>Those autistic side windows
>That lolfuturistic rear end

If you were a girl would you want to get anywhere near a guy that drove one of these? Fuck no you wouldn't. He would accidentally call you his mom while you were hanging out, or have some complete bizarre fetishes. You know you would wake up to him trying to fit his dick into your nose.

Wow man you're a saddo, are you projecting?

Angry autism is hilarious.

To each their own, I guess.

WARPED ROTORS
A
R
P
E
D

R
O
T
O
R
S

>How can anyone buy the BRZ/FRS when the SVX exists?
it's new,lighter,rwd, and manual

>user why are the windows weird on your car
because it was special, actually the car was designed in Italy but built by the Japanese. Subaru to be honest. Ital Design did the body, one of the things they like to do are segmented windows like this car has. So you see the car is really special and unique.
>O-ohkay user... I would like to go home now.
Why there is so much more I can tell you about this very special and unique car. You do understand I am more special and unique because I own such a special and unique car right. That means you should know it is a good idea to sleep with me.
>user... you are scaring me.

I am sure you have had this conversation.

>be autistic nocar
>make up stupid shit

>. The dash board is completely awkward and the outside
it has the same dashboard as every other car of the era

>it has the same dashboard as every other car of the era
>other cars have this
>I think other cars have this

no other car has this.

almost every buick and cadilliac of the era had that.

Are you talking about the wood trim? So it's a boring interior. Birth an autism turd about it.

Are you talking about the centered part that's slightly turned towards the driver?

As in the same shit as a MKIV Supra among numerous other cars?

If you can name all the cars the it's not every car in the era...

M8, lots of cars slightly tilt the center console towards the driver. Like every Subaru has done this, it's just really subtle.

that car is shit

probably why

Really.... really. You are saying because the absolute worst Cadillacs and Buicks had it, that it is okay. Holy shit.

I'm taking about the weird awkward paneling with the segments cut everywhere, none of which fits right. The gigantic temperature control disk. The climate controls that are just kind of stuck there. The center vent with a top angle that doesn't corespond with the vent next to it. The the clock, yeah we'll just stick it there. Oh and we will also have some of the false wood just poke up through the top for reasons.

I would get so annoyed looking at this shit every day. It looks like it was designed by a two year old. I mean just look at it compared to the Legacy interior of the same era. It isn't the prettiest thing ever but it is arranged and shaped in a pleasing way, or at the very least in a non offensive way.

The problem with the JZ80 is that there seems to be little rhyme or reason to how things are arranged. It looks like a retarded version of a FD interior.

It is the fact that they put that angle down the middle of it that bothers me so much. Plus everything else I noted.

Seriously though, find another car interior where they decided to put a crease down the middle of the center console.

if you drove one back to back with a BRZ, I'd wager you would be shocked at how much better the BRZ was in every possible way, maybe other than interior room.

Why would you a buy a BRZ when you can buy a 350z/g35 for a third of the price and get a better price.

You LITERALLY can't save up 10k, you're that poor that some people have to finance a 200hp shitbox.

Everybody finances the 200hp shitbox then crows on Veeky Forums about how sour grapes the poor fags are.

It happens every. fucking. day.

>How can anyone buy the BRZ/FRS when the SVX exists?

The SVX is older, heavier, AWD, and automatic only. It doesn't even compare to the Toyobaru twins.

>Why would you a buy a BRZ when you can buy a 350z/g35 for a third of the price.

Because I don't want to buy a clapped out piece of shit from Mohammad. Used sports cars, not even once. A corolla I can see but not something "sporty" and RWD. There's a 99.9% chance it's had the shit driven out of it.

>There's a 99.9% chance
Why take chances. If you aren't a moron you can tell when you look at it and test drive it.

Sounds like you couldn't tell a clit from a dick from that excuse

SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS A GIRL DAMN IT, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?

was 100k brand new, AWD, and flat 6 so fuel econ really shit.

>I don't need to drive it

I stopped right there.

Your argument about this car is null and void.

Do us all a favor and catch cancer, then die a slow painful death

>I don't need to drive it
>I'm an asshole

>no other car has this

>born after 1999

Oh shit, I get it now. You're talking about autism because you in fact have autism and anything that is not perfect symmetry and balance enrages you.

That is like the opposite of autism, dumbfuck. Autists like ugly, stupid things like the SVX for reasons. Normal people look at it and go, that's ugly, I don't care what is special about it, I dong like looking at it.

MOMMM!! SOMEBODY ON THE INTERNET DOESN'T LIKE HOW MY SPERGLORD CAR LOOKS!!!!!

Go to your room Jimmy

Mommy is drinking away her poor choices in life

Meh, I prefer the predecessor. It does the same, but it's much lighter and if anything, better looking.