Colorism

Why is dark-skin devalued? What evolutionary underpinning is there for the antagonism toward a higher melanin concentration? Or is it just societal? Why is this observed cross-culturally?

low vitamin d in areas you don't get that much sunlight. this is actually real problem for black people who live in north.

Um where can I get one of those?

I want a darkskinned african gf

1) it looks like poo
2) it smells bad

If you think sunshine and coco butter smell bad then I don't know what to do for you family

Race is not just about color of skin, if it were, nobody would give a shit.

The most obvious answer that gets trotted out is that dark skin was historically associated with manual, outdoor labour, and that light skin was associated with noble (or at least upper-class) types who would stay indoors.

Of course, the most obvious and popular answer isn't always the correct one, and even when it is, there's usually more nuance to it than is obvious.

Colorism =/= racism

Within the same race, some cultures prefer lighter skinned people

I see you've never been around African Americans before.

I see you've never been around non piss poor black people

It simply looks bad. Basically every model out there is white except for token models.

>token models
There's nothing token about Naomi Campbell or Tyra Banks.

Only de-valued from one cultural perspective due to assumed reasons like user'sthat happened to have the most influence on everyone

"Race is not just about color of skin"
What the fuck else it it about then? Similar facial features? I've seen people who are considered white that have black facial features. It's about skin and nothing more, at least in the US. There's a reason why they're called "black people" and "white people"

They're not black though.

Because rich people could afford to stay inside and keep beautiful milky white skin while poorfags had to toil outside and got tanned. Tan was considered unattractive and low class until the 1920s when the tanning boom started.

Africans smell absolutely rancid to me. But then again I imagine they think white people are smelly too.

what the fuck are you even on about tyra banks is black and so is this girl and they're both hot

>posts a bleached as fuck model
Either that or her mother was getting that BWC on the side

>moving goalposts

come on now

>let me rationalize my insanity
No thanks, go away

Not pretty.Not pretty either.

>white skin
>brown hair
>green eyes

Yeah pure ebony princess right there, straight outta Congo.

>A genealogical DNA test on America's Next Top Model revealed Banks is of African, British and Native American ancestry.

>(You)

well i guess you're just a product of your environment. i find girls of all colors and origins attractive. it sucks that you've decided that you just don't like an entire group of people, but i guess that's just more for me.

WOW! You'd find the same thing if you analyzed anyone in my family. It's almost as though... It's almost as though most Americans are fairly mixed.

see above

>moving goalposts

Yes, yes, Get over it. Not many find black people attractive. They're usually the lowest on any dating site.
>i find girls of all colors and origins attractive
Good for you but that's not how it works for most people.

Photoshoped and 10 kilos of makeup.
10 kilos of makeup.
These show the ape features people find unattractive.

But the guy literally asked for a girl with black skin you dumb fucking nigger, and he posts one that's more white than black

No. The guy never asked for a girl with black skin, he said every model has white skin. The guy who posted Tyra Banks provided a counterexample.

Not only that, but it said she was of mixed ancestry, not that she was more white than black. Come on now.

>moving goalposts
>indirectly admitting that the most attractive black women are in fact not black but mixed

The problem of America is that it doesn't really have a "mixed" racial cathegory like Brazil and classifies mullatos as "black", which is genetically not accurate.

He did say they were token models

Obviously just a meme from slavery days.

>10 kilos of makeup.
kek, you say that as though it's unique to black girls. In fact, I find that not only do black girls tend to wear less makeup, but they also tend to look better without makeup.

>These show the ape features people find unattractive.
"ape features"
I challenge you to find a human that doesn't look like a primate in some way. Protip: You can't. Not only that, but she doesn't even look particularly animal like, which is a trait that many people of many different races tend to have. White people (to me) often look like birds, horses, and dogs as well as apes. That's just part of being human.

Good thing it's 2016 and getting vitamin D is pretty darn easy. Its like being white in a really sunny area, not a problem if you aren't an idiot and wear sunscreen + protective clothing which apparently the British can't comprehend as they vacation in the Medi

He probably meant shit like this. Pure black women tend to have fat faces (even if they're skinny) and exaggerated, masculine features.

This isn't a universal thing. Tanning and tanning salons are a big thing for a lot of people with lighter skin.

So what? That's irrelevant. You just got outsmarted by a "dumb fucking nigger," you should probably go kill yourself.

The most attractive women in general are mixed.

Pure European women > mixed women > pure African women

No, you people are just cherry picking and shifting criteria. First it was that there are no pretty black women, now it's because they have white ancestors. It's all bullshit to fit your racist narrative.

The fuck is "pure black"? There have been colonists, settlers, arabs crawling all over Africa for centuries. How is that any different than any other fucking fat ugly cow in Germany or the UK?

>The most attractive women in general are mixed

>WE WUZ ARABS

kek

It not surprising people here don't understand how lighting work.

It depends on who we're talking about.

Sometimes colorism can be linked to religion/tradition, similar to India and some Christians(see Curse of Ham).
Ultimately, I somewhat agree with the first user who claimed that it's tied to classism.
There were some white elite Brazillians that believe that white blood was so superior, that they'd be able to fuck black genes out of existence.
In North America, mainly the U.S. Lighter skinned slaves, who were more than likely children of slave owners, we're given better treatment/duties than darker skinned ones. They were also more likely to be freed.

Mutts are shit man, get better taste

Black women (actually black, not mixed) look like black men in a dress. This is why black MtF trannies have no problem passing, you could slap a wig and some makup on Russell Westbrook and he'd probably look like a black girl.

No, you literally can't accept that niggers by themselves are pretty fucking ugly

She's pretty average looking for any race's standards. Where are the masculine features?

If we're gonna talk about masculine features, you'll end up realizing that because both men and women are human, they both tend to look somewhat similar. Take this white girl, for example.

You're gonna have to be more specific there bud. For one, I find blonde hair and pale skin gross so you can throw out all speakers of the germanic branch of indo-european. I put mixed girls at the top, Mediterranean girls in the middle with Middle Easter, West African, Colongese, East African, and Persian girls, and South African and German/Swedish/Norwegian/etc. Girls at the bottom.

But wait... It's all just a matter of opinion. No group is objectively more attractive than any other.

This

Skin color is just sloppy shorthand for hereditary

>There have been colonists, settlers, arabs crawling all over Africa for centuries. How is that any different than any other fucking fat ugly cow in Germany or the UK?
You're right, they are now also in German and UK.

>Where are the masculine features?

The massive nose and strong brow ridge for one.

I'm not sure why you're attempting to argue. There are idiots on this site who believe that any attractive looking black/asian/hispanic person is mixed or has white in them. You could post pure sub-Saharan Africans all day long, and someone here will claim they had a ancient white colonist ancestor somewhere in their gene pool.

>hispanic person is mixed

If you mean mestizos, those are fucking mixed by definition.

>so horribly autistic that he can't accept that other people have different tastes
>outsmarted by a nigger

kys

Which are things plenty of white girls have. Not massive as in wide but massive as in long (like a witch)

I mean you could literally shave that girl's head and she'd look like a fucking guy.

How about the massive Germanic jaw and square face?

>No group is objectively more attractive than any other.

>can't argue
>has to make up strawmen
Good job negro.

We're just saying that the women you posted were mixed as fuck, and you shat your pants and threw a tantrum

>Not massive as in wide
No, wide nose and strong jaw is pretty typical of German women.

I'm not denying Germanic jaws are very masculine but Germanic girls don't generally tend to look like males.

it doesn't count when they're white

>posts a fallout meme
>calls me autistic

kek

Go ahead and release your objective measurement of human attractiveness any time you want.

Not really, you could definitely still tell that she was a she.

You do realize it's a fucking fact that black women produce the most testosterone of all women, right?

>get told he has shit taste
>chimps out about "outsmarting whitey"

From where does this inferiority complex come from, I wonder?

THEY STILL FUCKING SMELL.

Getting a little triggered there are we.
I haven't posted any women, and you can't really tell someone's genealogy simply by looking at them.

>No, you literally can't accept that niggers by themselves are pretty fucking ugly
No, I just don't buy the idea that they're all that different from the rest of humanity. Some are pretty, some are ugly, most are plain.

I just wanted to post girls really.

No, but unless you're blind it's really easy to see the white characteristics

>Go ahead and release your objective measurement of human attractiveness any time you want.
Don't really have to, nigger. I just said black people are only models because they're token. Just like the only black people are the to attract the "urban market." Guess what? Black people are unattractive. You don't have to get so butthurt about it.

>chimps out about "outsmarting whitey"

I'm the one with the inferiority complex even though you're the one who's throwing around racist terms for no apparent reason? You called me a nigger first... And I'm the one who feels inferior?
>outsmarted by a nigger

Seek out therapy, you seem to have body image issues AND autism.

Well, at least they're prettier than insect eyed Asians, I'll give them that

I called you a nigger to get a reaction out of you, and you were kind enough to provide one.

And you're the one that's boasting of """"""""outsmarting"""""" shitposters on a Tocharian claymaking image board. Very sad!

>insanity
What? He has a perfectly valid point. If it were simply color and nothing more, it would be a non-issue

Have you considered the possibility that, as a homosexual, your understanding of attractive women is flawed?

It was an excuse in order to enslave people.

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

>I just wanted to post girls really.
Cool, I need more pics to add to my folder.

Testosterone does not have that much of an effect in women because it's so small.

I'm sorry. Here's a picture of a black miss tee... Oh. There's no black people? How odd! Maybe it's because they're not attractive

I forgot about Stacey Dash. Her skin seems to get lighter as she gets older.

Damn, you really do try your hardest to fulfill that stereotype of a dumb nigger. I fucking told you I was fishing for a reply, and you still gave me one. Thank (((You)))

Objectively the proof that AmeriKKKa is really racist, start liking black women you bigots

>samefagging this hard

Can you at least rebut this?
I wonder why there are so many mixed-race kids out there then.
Right, I forgot, it's the international jew forcing beautiful white people to reproduce with unattractive black people.

Looks like an overtanned white girl

Yeah, keep dreaming.

But... there aren't? Blacks fuck blacks, and whites fuck whites

Dammit, is it even possible to have a philisophical thread about race that doesn't descend into /pol/ shit posting?

Question: What race makes up the majority of the USA? Taking this information, what race do you think is going to be participating overwhelmingly in a Miss USA competition?

>admitting that he craves validation on Veeky Forums
:'-)

I know, I said her skin was getting lighter.

There should be 15 black girls in a 100, but the judges (of all races and sexes, mind you) choose the white ones.
>inb4 muh internalized raysism

Iq for one. Besides that there's bone structure, skull shape, athleticism and a whole lot

They have to straighten their hair and try to look as white as possibly can to look attractive, and even then, fine, you would bone her, but not consider for marriage as they would shit out nigglets.

Beauty competitions are for women and homos, homo.

No, it's almost literally impossible. The very idea of races and genetic racism is laughable. People who try and engage along those lines are foolish.

Race exists in so much that it's a byword for black people in America, but the whole "negroid", etc. thing is just fucking stupid.

The modelling industry is fucked up because they completely ignore and pretend Black/Asian/ Latina models don't exist and it's a huge problems because so many potential star models get ignored. Hell when they want an Asian model a majority of the times it's to show her off in some Asiatique look to look exotic or for some African model some "tribal" wear from some non existent ethnic group because it's a pastiche of random black looking stuff. Hell many photographers and makeup artists don't even know how to do makeup right on those women. The modelling industry in general is a fucking shithole with massive problems (there's a doc on the Japanese industry and them bribing over naive Slavic girls for model shoots, underpaying them then throwing them under the bus. Worst part is that the woman who helps them do so was once in the same situation as them knowing most won't make it in Japan)

>what race makes up the majority in the US

Mutts, overwhelmingly.