Melon Edition

Patch 1.05 is out
playstarbound.com/1-0-5-changelog/

Mods:
nexusmods.com/starbound/?

community.playstarbound.com/resources/

steamcommunity.com/app/211820/workshop/

QOL mods:
pastebin.com/WeKUygSf (embed) (embed) (embed)

Wiki:
starbounder.org/Starbound_Wiki

Item ID Repository:
starbounditems.herokuapp.com/

Serverlist:
pastebin.com/8TNruA0p (embed)

Zinc's Discord
discord.gg/Tk9wpth

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

community.playstarbound.com/resources/super-sbg-race-mod.2858/
mega.nz/#!RJwQXagS!oW8pcqWlNnJB3OFPZ_tCS0ZrdTp3LexJ4ML91KI36mU
strawpoll.me/10949986
iqdb.harry.lu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SLUTTY BIRD BOYS WW@

MELONS

>151116856
Mfw the picture I posted last thread is the OP image.

Sweet, it has a glitch village too. Might make them neighbors.

So.
Who here is using the vore mod?

Man, Giffany was great.

why are you tripping

STAMENS

Is there a /sbg/ server? I don't want to play alone anymore.

For starters, you stop with the wood platforms unless you're a Floran with a Floran ship.

Hylotls have low standards

How do I make a Hylotl ship look good? It's full of water.

Reposting
Thanks!
I had some input from a friend of my arty sister's give me some pointers so I can't take all the credit. Trying something different and adding a decorative piece.

I doubt the user that requested is still here but I just updated the Job Offers mod and now you can recruit deadbeat scroungers.

Rate my pet room please, it's the first area on the ship I've actually finalized so far.

remove the water

Is there a mod for playable frogs?
This is important.

check server pastebin, or come over to sb.gameunity.tv (0,0) Goombah Veil III and join the sbg marine colony.

Needs a door

That's not strictly true (and also they're nothing like Lamb; I don't think a race like that exists yet)

They are the sluts of the universe

>vanilla server says name taken again
In hindsight I should have tested the name before doing the FTL mission, but this can't be right. I'm just gonna write some bullshit name and see if it works.

>Problem with assets
>I don't have any mods
What's the fucking problem here

I'll go to that server then, thanks user.

but then it becomes a default ship.

Check your songs? check the workshop?

How's everyone mod's progressing

Come on down to Zinc's.

There's lewd.

The fuck is that thing on the left? Is that supposed to be a hylotl alphys?

Where can I find this race mod?

Also, does the keyboard instruments still exist?

So in order to join a server I have to have the exact same mods and songs as the server?

If there's a mismatch it won't let me join?

That's embarrassing.

it has to be done to stop some faggot call lobunny from crashing the server

>(embed)(embed)(embed)

Get your shit together

God dam, the second name I'd picked actually was taken (given that the third worked). I guess it's about time I tried a new race anyway.

nth for Leadhead is the bestest husbando!

community.playstarbound.com/resources/super-sbg-race-mod.2858/
Alternately, if the chucklesite is still being fucky, mega.nz/#!RJwQXagS!oW8pcqWlNnJB3OFPZ_tCS0ZrdTp3LexJ4ML91KI36mU

Also, pic related are the sheepgrills, they're not really anything like Lamb.

I need to get back to it tomorrow! Just got back from kendo, still need to finish unfucking the mothlolis sprite renderer so I can finish spriting them.

considering asking gunsprite user if he wants to help sprite some weapons, but I'm not sure what specifically I'd ask him to make

Is filling a ship entirely with water a good idea? I heard it being discussed last thread.

alright
I'm editing dialogue files to make everyone more promiscuous

Nice.

I'm gonna call her "Monkey Pussy"

My mod is going nowhere because all I can do is write and have no coders.

Go on.

A bit slow, but getting there. Thankfully there's only three missions to remove Nox from.

pls
strawpoll.me/10949986
strawpoll.me/10949986
strawpoll.me/10949986

Are there any mods that add in racial bonuses?

Like the stuff Chucklefish were planning to do, like Avians being able to jump better, and the Hylotl being able to breathe underwater.

Maybe have humans get better deals when buying and selling stuff, Apex could get a bonus when using advanced weaponry but a debuff when using primitive weapons. Florans could get the opposite, buff with primitive weapons but a debuff when using advanced shit.

Just updated it. I think it's feature complete so... I'm finally freeeeeee (to code another mod)

You should work for Chucklefish with ideas that tedious.

Frackin races

Frackin Races

Should I make a qt waifu or a qt waifu(male)?

it's just a question, thats all

qt waifu (female(male))

>unfucking the mothlolis sprite renderer
What went wrong with it?

Why am I getting a mismatched assets error on the vanilla server when I'm running a fresh install?

make a succubus(male)

Fuck you for even proposing that.

Stalled for the moment.

I'm trying to add a decorative piece, but when I go to place the piece down I don't get a ghost image, and upon placement my sprite doesn't appear. What am I missing?

Nothing went wrong with it so much as I haven't calibrated it yet. I copied over the one that handles the penguins, but penguins don't actually have heads architecture-wise, so the head is currently overlapping the body.

did you install frackin beforehand?
if so you need to manually go in and remove all associated files, unsubbing doesn't remove it fully

I deleted the entire starbound folder in Program Files and let steam reinstall it, still getting the error. I was able to connect to the grayles server fine before it sperged out.

odd issue, try re validating and checking the starbound.log to see if there are any remnants left

geez chill man

Nothing too fancy
Mostly just editing what's there to be more racy (villagers having "hello sailor" style dialogue, crew being flirtier, possibly also having rape-ier enemy banter as well)

is there a program that lays out the files better than notepad? it's a pain in the ass trying to view the layout as it comes

Does anyone have a zipfile of good abcs?

notepad++
jesus have you been doing it only with notepad?

Oh god

don't judge me too hard my only prior programming experience is a java class in high school

No, fuck you.

The durability system is one of the worst mechanics in all of video gaming. There's nothing EVER fun about your shit breaking down and making you consume resources to repair it over and over again, or find something new. It's a titanic fucking drag. Your fucking god-sword made of Unobtainium from the deepest reaches of the most hellish planets in the universe should not just fucking snap in two after enough use and make you go get more so you can fix it, or worse, abandon it entirely. That goes double if it's some shit where it has a laser blade or other parts that are more energy than matter. It's absolutely retarded and adds nothing to the game.

>programming shit in notepad
I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy

slutty outfits are now mandatory on my ship

I've been laughing for like 5 straight minutes anons, thank you

fucking hell dude

iqdb.harry.lu/

What's wrong with having default walls?

those look like diapers, get the woolly chest

Sometimes I think about wearing diapers

Not him but back when I was first learning to code I did everything in notepad. It's not too bad, could be worse.

no it's awful
notepad++ showed me how fucking bad notepad it, I now use it for everything

i knew it looked familiar
bigdad is top tier

any new updates on that aryan race mod?

tank workbench
new animations
stuff like that

How do I get m y crew to not crowd around the teleporter?

V2 of the patio was finished

Build staircases or platforms halfway up each floor so they can path to other floors. Put platforms over the gaps in each floor as well. Put shit to interact with all around the ship to entice them.

build furniture and they will use it

Floran ship is looking nicer lately. Need to get theme more consistent but progress is good.

I have platforms all over the place and that doesn't work

I can't build underwater... some tips?

post a pic of your ship

REMOVE WATER

What's preventing you from building under water?

Nice.

What's a good material to use for a Hylotl ship?

>he fell for the frackin universe meme

The traditional stuff.

Looks like its time to do what humans do best