>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kr7KDCsIws
vg247.com/2016/07/06/dark-souls-3-miyazaki-isnt-proud-of-how-the-studio-dealt-with-poise-debacle/
youtube.com/watch?v=2VDxslPcy9I
i.imgur.com/wH91PcD.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Scsw3CxrRi8&list=PL4fd59i0eA3XQNcE4iM_HtuTPQbvaRmtu&index=14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Help me watvhers pls

POST CUTE PLEASE

Was he a good guy?

Yeah and when you get beaten by him, it feels like its your own fault and not because he has some gay fraud shit like, say, a homing rain of arrows. His movements are also a good demonstration of the game's combat at its best that could only be truly possible in the engine ds3 has. i couldnt picture gundyr being as good in any other souls game

Did Casca enjoy getting raped?

>DLC patch now allows Blue Sentinels and Darkmoons to be summoned through white soapstone
>Blue Soapstone acts like a reverse Dried Finger, limiting you to one Blue cooperator, while greatly increasing the chance of invasion and the number of possible invaders to 4.
>Blues don't get reduced HP, but their estus usage remains halved.

Would it work?

I'm having some trouble matching gauntlets to sunless chest. Is there any in the whole game that doesn't leave skin showing besides sunless itself and that aren't oversized/mismatching?

No.

>trying to match bronze sets
Completely futile. Fromsoft goes out of their way to make sure every bronze armor is a completely different tone from every other one.

I wonder what kind of armor they'll have in the DLC.

A blue still is not worth two whites/golds, you'd rely more than ever on the kindness of hosts

Quick! what upgrade level for SL60 aldrich faithful?

Sunless is Sirris, Hodrick's set is sunset.

Isn't the inherent challenge of this game kind of defeated by just being able to invite a bunch of friends to plow through everything together? Not that I have anything against friends playing games, of course it's fun, but I've always played these games solo first time through for fear of ruining the experience, then got together with friends to do stuff afterwards just for fun.

I don't know maybe it's more fun to run through first time with co-op, but I'm just kind of worried about ruining the solo experience.

+6, so you avoid SL80 at +10 upgrades.

Favorite weapon?
Mine is the Dark Sword.

But then you don't avoid 70s at +9

Plus what level 80 is sitting around with Aldrich alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=2kr7KDCsIws

if this isn't your idea of fun you don't deserve friends

Souls games were never meant to have difficulty as their main point. Play how you like, as long as you don't cheat (amd even then, I'd ignore name changes or whatever) then you're okay in my book.
I personally like making mt first run by a joke one and just use the goofiest weapon I find

Black Knight Greataxe is pretty awesome.

NG+ people who like to host fight clubs. Then again, they're probably on invasion downtime most of the time. Also 70+9 is easier to deal with. +6 is a good, "right in the middle" place to be.

Cute!!

>that retarded stamina drain per swing

I love it but god that pisses me off since the nerf. From just does not know how to balance great weapons properly for PvE and PvP.

Aldrichs can't invade FCs unless the host leaves the arena.
It's like they planned to contain the cancer there

thanks babe

Gundyr Bestdyr

we dont kill Ludleth, he sacrifices himself for "the greater good"

Not on my world. Him and firekeeper are bully targets

so anyone see this?

vg247.com/2016/07/06/dark-souls-3-miyazaki-isnt-proud-of-how-the-studio-dealt-with-poise-debacle/

I know that Miyazaki has said that difficulty is not the main point and so forth, but I think it's a bit silly how 'Souls is not hard Miyazaki said so' has become something of a meme. DeS especially is clearly just designed to be challenging. There aren't many games that cut your health in half and make the enemies harder when you die. It may not be the main point, but it's clearly a factor.

Maybe it's just me, but I was just disappointed with how easy all the bosses were in DaS2, primary thing I didn't like about it. But hey yeah, to each their own, experience it how you like, etc.

Gotthard's Twinswords. I'm not even trying to be ironic.

Old news.

Wait fuck
When does Ludleth die? I still need to transpose things

when you kill all the lords and activate the thrones.

you can still use the kiln from his ashes

Stupid shit. He is unhappy with how the representatives dealt with the situation, not how poise is handled in the game.

rate this build

He;s referring specifically to the fact that they weren't able to dispel the blatantly false rumour that poise was "turned off" until most of the community had fallen for it and it turned into a PR issue.

For the record, the ones who are to blame are BAMCO, who quite literally said publicly that "yes, poise is turned off" because they are the least competent publisher currently operating in the industry today

I'm just saying. It's a gameplay part and there's nothing stopping you from using it. DeS is actually a game that seems to be best balanced with soul form + cling ring anyway. Better control of tendency and such.
As long as it's in there, it's meant to be used if you so want, outside some bugs, but even those are fun sometimes

not warrior/10

The best thing about unironically wasting 15 points in vitality is that the stat is so inefficient, so absolutely awful and returns such little value per point invested that you literally have not gained ANY advantage in poise or effective HP over someone with base vitality.

You need something close to 50 vit before you've actually invested enough to equal 5 points of scaling in strength or dex.

If you want more fashion options, go ahead. Just know you'll be a bit more limited on damage and defence.

But you've essentially just made a quality build with some points shaved off here and there.

i lost 20 AR which equates to ~6 damage in pvp on most weapons

>soul tickling
I can't tell if that's lewd or not

Anyone have the bad dragon dad fetus squishing sound video? I can't find it

Anyone think there'll be any unique BK weapons?

I'd really like to see a BK spear or a BK greatmace

Hey, I'm playing as a level 25 twink, and frankly there's noone to invade
I get "searching for world to invade" in all areas. Should I go higher?

What's up with the off-hand Old Wolf Curved Sword? I've seen Praise The Sun use it. Some Pontiff guys are using it too.

>Messing around on Mugenmonkey trying to figure out your next character
>figure out what you want
>best class to use is Deprived
>tfw the memers were wrong about Deprived

It has a pontiff ring effect where consecutive attacks restore health and increase damage. Fortunately it works when you have it on your back or there'd be no point to it.

His mindless drones are using it because it has a passive effect of both pontiff eye rings built-in. As long as it's on your back, any weapon you're using will trigger a damage buff after 2-3 hits and a small heal after several more. It's worthless for most things but for paired weapons, especially those with multi-hit WAs, it can slightly increase the damage of your combos.

Anybody else bored of the game?

>waiting for that shortcut elevator to the Dragonslayer Armour bossfight
FASTER PLEASE

slowest elevator in the damn game

FC WHERE?

>dying to Dragonslayer Armour

It can never be stat efficient while hitting good softcaps and deprived

Gimme a break man
I'm shit at this game.

Died 7 times to Dancer last night and I still have to get torn apart by Pontiff

Whenever you make one.

reminder that deprived is the best starter

you can be anything you want

>38, 38, 39, 35

>not rocking 35 vigor
I bet you don't even sl80

I got bored of sl80 because most people there are terrible.

How do people do that thing where they go standing R1->running attack with no delay?
I've had a few people pull it on me earlier tonight. It's clearly some kind of trick because they transition from the R1 to the running attack without taking a step, like they're cancelling the first R1 into another attack, except that second attack is a running attack. It's so fast that the running attack will combo if the R1 lands, like a true R1 R1 stunlock except dealing slightly more damage.

A few of the obvious "I'm trying super hard to imitate tourneyfags from twitch" players pulled it on me, and it's genuinely difficult to deal with if they're using something like a katana where they can mash R1s constantly and pull an instant running attack whenever they want.

Garbage if you know what you want to be before starting.
In fact, funnily enough, deprived is the best class for new players whilst simultaneously being the worst class for new players.

Sprint while holding block, then stop while blocking.

R1 out of your block. Does not apply to turtlepoking weapons.

Is it this technique where you block and initiate the running attack?

youtube.com/watch?v=2VDxslPcy9I

Because it doesn't sound exactly like it from what you're saying, but I don't know of any new tech where you can instantly go from an R1 to a running attack with no delay.

No. They R1, as in they perform a standing R1 attack. During the recovery of their standing R1 attack, they instantly cancel the attack into a running attack.

It's different from the guard buffer bug. They're instantly performing a running attack after a normal attack without moving.

Is the ring of blades +2 worth using if it only adds 25 damage, since I have an elemental infused weapon?

The only other thing I can think of is somebody R1's, uses the R1 as a buffer to input a reverse backstep, and then from the backstep they hit R1 agin and switch directions making a running R1

It's a bug abuse like video pointed out. People are using it because it's not suppose to work that way and not many know/give a shit. Either way, easy counters are shield, roll or range attacks. This will normally deter shitters from pulling that trick again and they'll fall in line with their regular dumbass tactics.

That in particular sounds like lag to me.

Except it's not what that video is showcasing. Do you lack reading comprehension or is english just not your first language? I really don't know how I could make this more clear to you without google-translating into whatever language you're actually fluent in

Why are there no summon signs near abyss watcher ever :c

Because they're far too easy even for 1 person. There's no satisfaction in steamrolling a pushover boss that hardly fights back, same reason nobody every co-oped pinwheel.

I can drop mine, user. My lowest guy is on PC at level 50

wew buddy. Just wanted to let you know some people are using glitches to rustle your jimmies and I can see that it's working. Or maybe you're constantly getting hit because you don't got some mental disability that doesn't allow you to react quick enough (Translation: you're slow as fuck)

I have a SL30 if you'd like on PC.

Give me the full pic right now you double nigger

I dunno if anyone else figured this out already, but I found you can beat Cursed Rotted Greatwood without breaking any of his ball sacks.

I'm sorry user but mundane infusions don't exist in DS3

Use gotthard

How? Does it have a different death animation?

How do you trigger phase 2?

You say that but I got hammered in the second phase many times

video please

Sure, i.imgur.com/wH91PcD.jpg

FC 1!!!?!?

For some reason pestilent mercury just straight up damages him without damaging his nuts.

and no, he just falls over and suddenly the ground collapses out of nowhere. I guess from didn't anticipate people to figure this out.

There is no phase 2, he stays locked in phase one patterns.

Hahaha

That sounds like a bug, but it's still hilarious that from so completely half-assed every new sorcery that they never even anticipated most of them being used against bosses to actually test them. There's probably countless bosses cheesable with that spell

Farron greatsword or wolf knight's

First phase is more difficult than second due to swarms of undead

Are you dex-leaning quality or strength-leaning quality?

not him, but youtube.com/watch?v=Scsw3CxrRi8&list=PL4fd59i0eA3XQNcE4iM_HtuTPQbvaRmtu&index=14