2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

silly faces edition.

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/uykk6

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
gist.github.com/anonymous/5e0362b6c8fb0c4a881c962e658e159a/raw/0866a6e1ea6aef08329394a6dca4c3a6dd08ee6e/DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>VH_160722_translated_V2.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/posts/hunters-quest-v1-6114984
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html
tsukinomizu.b.dlsite.net/archives/8652286.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for there aren't enough NTR games translated.

Crisis Point Extinction v.23 is out, anyone got it off patreon already? Willing to share?

not fatty tits again...

feel my pain hgg

I'm more concerned about you playing so late.

How can you be so fucking retarded?

patreon.com/posts/hunters-quest-v1-6114984

Can someone add this explanation on how to patch games on the OP next time?

Or you could read pastebins instead of behaving like retard

Can your brain not even follow three simple steps? Why do people have so much goddamn trouble with this?

Guys do you want this place to be more inclusive or what?

No, we want retards like you to fuck off.

Aww did the little baby get upset?

he might be a baby but you're an idiot without any redeeming quality.

God what a dumb bitch. Game was hot though.

dumbo.

So what's that game?

I'm not retarded....
this fucking game is retarded
bullshit grind, can't level up on weaker mobs and the bosses are fucking hard, one wrong roll and you're dead
almost made out of the initial maze, that fucking thing is huge...
and still, where is the fucking H? she is already ranking up to slut, and still barely any scenes...
fuck this shit

Netorare Imouto Misaki is fun

Doesn't even really feel like NTR since the brother has such a small role

Yeah, love that game. Best slut simulator.

Yeah games with female protagonists don't really feel like NTR to me.

anyone have RJ180032 ?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html

Any games where the female protagonist has a daughter and you can corrupt the daughter? Maybe even play as her?

What's the best new ver 2.00 scene in the Lilitales append disc?

dead

Try /hgg/ or /vng/

I suppose it's because they usually don't dwell on the cuck side character too much and since it's not your player character that behaves like a complete retard, it's easier to ignore.

The second best NTR is NTR that can easily be ignored.
The best NTR is no NTR.

user speaks the truth.

deader than dead.

YOUMAEN UPDATE LINK WHEN

Yeah definitely true.

He's been spamming them and this thread daily for a week.

So report I guess.

Any link for this?

favorite games?
mine are:
>Virgin Island
>Virgin Protection Magic
>Magica
>RJ118526
>RJ155713

Sengoku Rance
Violated Heroine
Bunny Black

Honorable mentions to Parasite in City and Anthophobia.

I've been waiting too long for Cursed Futana-ring. Was supposed to come out last month, but he's delaying it and I should probably wait until the first major patch after official release anyway with all the bugs so far.

NTRPG
NTRPG2
Thug Hero Party

tsukinomizu.b.dlsite.net/archives/8652286.html
>中々具体的な情報や完成までの予定をお出しすることが出来ず、申し訳ございません。
>以前書きましたように、年内にはナイトメアガールズの制作を本格開始出来るよう、
>ジェミニフォートやその他の作業を進めておりますので、少々お待ちいただければ幸いです。
So it's all moving along, but I'm getting the feeling it's still going to take a while before this one gets released.

Gay.

Thug Hero Party
NTRPG2

It's not gay if I self-insert as the futa

Yes,l it is

You'd have a fair argument if it was a story about a futa fucking chicks.

However, the very first image I found of that game was the aforementioned futa getting a slime up his asshole.

*her

*its

>Denial

I haven't tried the demo, how buggy is it exactly?

I didn't run into any bugs in the old demo, but he keeps posting about serious sounding bug fixes on his blog reported by users. Seems like I should let it be beta-tested for a couple weeks and patched first.

game name?

Babies first rpg , stupid american blonde , lewd cats are lewd and black is the new anal.
Salvation for friends

Speaking of Salvation, is there anywhere I can get a walkthrough/guide for this? I don't want to miss any scenes.

check ulmf, also IIRC they give you a code to unlock everything if you beat the game anyway

Anyone have a download of RJ165582? I Can't seem to find one online that isn't hiding behind a premium download.

Alright. Also I see it keeps track of who you lose your virginity with, does that matter in any way? Should I save them for someone better or just go with the first one I meet?

i don't tink it matter, and saving their virginity is kinda stupid, since you get more power with h-event

Due to the lack of good action games, I'm ready try more adv/rpg games
Any suggestions? I prefer animated pixel art, for example, like something what spritehills made, although mainly the second one, first one wasn't nearly as good.

Doesn't have to be translated but if it is, that's a nice bonus

So uh, last thread I asked "what's GOTY?" and then went to sleep. I wish to clarify that I do know what the acronym stands for.

What I was actually asking was: What has been the game of the year, this year, so far, in your opinion?

Year is not over , too soon to form an opinion

>so far, in your opinion

there's a fairly recent game about a daughter and mother that got raped by some guy, took pictures and is now asking a retarded amount of money to not leak the images

basically he gives you a job as prostitutes and you can switch daily between the girls

stupid fucking cucks forgetting about netorare imouto misaki, married warrior emma, to h, minako, shadowcore...

doesnt help that most things out this year were shit.
Haruka quest
177 loli game
退魔巫女遊戯
noone of those are up to par with past goty games though

What a shitty try to beg for recs

make me sad because I really enjoyed Misaki.

Do you guys pretend to be a slut like you self insert?

proper grammar is not an opinion

No, I like to pretend to be a pure girl while being shamefully coaxed into sexual situations.

Yes. I pretty much look for any game that lets me be the sluttiest.

I never understood how to self-insert, so no. I just fap to stuff I like.

worked, also

>"beg"

hardly

You literally play the role of a blonde bimbo who goes around fucking everyone, it's an RPG (Role Playing Game) so in order to enjoy it to its fullest you MUST self insert as the protagonist (you).

I finally get what turns me off from Tsukinomizu's art after all this time.

The girls' clothes are really ugly, the color palette especially (the hair at times) didn't help. TOD can't into Veeky Forums.

>MUST
But I don't and still enjoy the games that I enjoy.

He has problems with anatomy, clothing and color, to some degree, but he's slowly getting better at drawing. But I wish he'd spend more time adding detail and such, rather than making additional scenes.

So enokifu's new game still takes place in the same universe as Red Slave Collar and Sonabia. Huh.

Pregnancy is only in bad ends because adding a preg mechanic on top of it all is too much work.

Virgin run is possible.

Also he replied to my tweet saying that 400MB was the correct size for the downloaded escape minigame. I suspect it actually contains the half-finished base game but everything's packed into the MV exe so who knows.

(You)

I don't play games (or read VNs) with a female protagonist, because I see no role for myself there.
I also play games to win by becoming better than what I started with; turning into a slut or even making a slut out of your companion is nothing to be proud of, so I simply don't bother with such games after ripping CGs. I feel that it's retarded to break your own toys, and a friendly fire of any kind (harming the female MC included - she's still my teammate even if there's no my avatar in a game and I'm the one responsible for her life) is a cardinal sin for me.

If there's no male protagonist being/becoming a manly hero adored by at least one woman, it's a waste of time for me.

You could have just said you are gay without so many words.

I'm unable to play games if it doesn't have a female protag, Rance is an exception though.

TL;DR: you suck, fuck off

Why? I also like pretty girls, but I don't find self-inserting into a girl any fun. Do you?

Well, you obviously are gay.
Otherwise taste this shit can't be explained.

The best kind of sex talk is where men use the girl merely as a sex relief, a tool, a masturbatory aid, a toilet. Finally ending the scene with the men contemplating to sell her, kill her or continue to use her until she's broken.

I don't know. I'm just unable to enjoy the game if it's a male protag, of course I'm referring to rpgmaker etc games and not VNs.

It just isn't as fun with a male protag as it is with a female.

What's the last version of VH that was fully translated before updates started breaking things again?

>not liking slut women

asked about self-inserting into a girl, which is different from preferring a male or female protag. I just can't imagine [that girl] being me, let alone having fun doing that. It's just not my thing.

You can consider me being gay for myself if you insist.

Anyone?
Collaborative effort /hgg2d/ translation?

>I just can't imagine [that girl] being me, let alone having fun doing that.
Explain to me what is not fun about sucking cocks and being a slut in general?

People not doing purity runs out of habit. Don't reload every scene so it can be her "first" everytime. She knows nothing of what hapenned when you reload.

I know, but I don't think I'm able to self-insert regarding anything.

At least I am not conscious about it

Hey guys I DL'd Iris Action from the rec games pastebin, and I'm emulating it in wine.

The 3rd page of CG is coming up with black thumbnails for me. Has anyone else had this problem with the version of IA in the pastebin?

Didn't you basically say you can only do machine translation?

Nah, you are just gay. Self-inserting that hard is proof of it.

>being gay for myself
faggotness confirmed....

but let me explain user, I don't self insert on anything either (don't know what these faggots are about), but its all about experiencing the game and story for whatever it is, in some ways, feeling it...

for me its all about the slutness, I adore to see a true slut being herself, cock craving and etc, I'd love to see beautiful women gang banged, and none of that "she only loves my cock" nonsense, only a true cuck would believe that

yes you faggot, that's why I'm asking for help,
do you know what the word collaborative means?

>Explain to me what is not fun
>Prove me that [the thing] doesn't exist
It doesn't work like you think it does. The burden of proof is on yourself. Although I don't want you explaining how much fun being a faggot is.

I know full well what playing for the story is, that's not the question. I'm just interested in opinions of those who DO self-insert as a slut, because I can't find for the life of me relate to that.

So it's a "translation".
Do you know what the word shit means?

>The burden of proof is on yourself.
I spend up 3-5 hours with a buttplug on myself edging while playing my slutty rpg maker games.
Your move.