>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/teamsesh/sets/bones-paidprogramming2
imgur.com/a/N08BQ
twitter.com/Cennxx/status/762695240264192001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not Steampunker

Post the earliest base/world you have along with the update you started on.

This shitshow of a home base was gradually added on to over the updates before I just decided to make a new base of operations every major update.

I started on this pre-1.1. It was initially on a pirated version so not quite sure of the exact date/update.

3rd for enchanted nightcrawlers infesting the party girl and then getting eaten by rabbits on the blood moon

Is there an active server right now?

No clue

I had one before this but no screenshots. I literally filled the entire border with Water Buckets because I didn't know water duplication existed. And Water Buckets didn't stack, so I had to fill each and every one at the nearest water source, then climb back up my ladder platform...

Pre-1.2. Back when Terraria was "done being updated", and Skeletron Prime was the final boss.

post your jams. in game music gets boring after a while, so i spice things up with my we wuz kangs music
soundcloud.com/teamsesh/sets/bones-paidprogramming2

And here's a closeup. Pretty sure this screenshot was taken in TEdit as there was no ingame map or anything like that at the time.
I actually miss the old furnaces.

>And Water Buckets didn't stack, so I had to fill each and every one at the nearest water source
Damn I forgot about those dark days. Thankfully I didn't bother with the lava and water in my first base until pumps and I looked up how to do the duplication.

All in all I think it looks nice, and yeah I also like the old furnaces.
I actually had forgotten they changed it

So I want to make windows for a little apartment-forge belonging to the Explosionist but glass windows just look lame. How can I emulate iron bars with block walls? Some kind of metal shutter would also be good, but something resembling how iron fences look in walls would be best

Boreal and ebonwood fences are sorta like the iron fences, but they're a bit thicker.
What is wrong with just using iron fences?

As you can see, I have iron fences in the background, but glass windows on the lateral wall, which is what I want to get rid of.
inb4 someone points out all the horrors of my build ;_;
By all means do so, but ;_;

Oh, ok. I misunderstood your initial post.

Shit I got nothing, I've never really been too much of a builder. Maybe try hammering the glass flat and painting it gray or some shit?

Close, but glass still has this shine. I'll try with something that combines with the background fence.
Kind of an obvious solution, why didn't I try it...

Maybe try placing some metal blocks (like copper plating or some shit) and hammer them flat?

Yup, that's what I went with. Tin plating painted black.
Only platforms are thinner, and those let the eyes in, so fuck it.

Looks good enough to me

How big, do you think, is the stylistposter?

W-what do you mean by that senpai?

How big are you

I wanna see your dick

I'm pretty sure I'm edgy now.

I don't

I'm over 6feet tall

But senpai, this is a blue board

Imgur isn't a blue board...

You are an enormous faggot.

Duh... why do you think I wanna see your dick?

Please go and die.

Nah. Calm your tits man.

imgur.com/a/N08BQ

You double niggers stop pretending to be me

For you

It's beautiful.

things to do before hardmode? i think my gear is good. full molten armor, nights edge, minishark, water bolt, and the molten fury. i know how to make a decent enough arena for the WoF but any other gear worth getting/stuff worth doing?

Crates

I'm sure you've seen bigger, but I think I'm doing alright

Once in hardmode farm possessed armours until you get a shadow knife, that shit is goat

You didn't disappoint me at least.

Thanks user

fuck forgot my trip
That's what I get for shitposting in multiple threads at once.

>I will never suck on you as you're busy with shitposting

You're a grill right?
Or at least a qt trap?

I bet you get pretty hot.
Have others put meat in you yet?

Faggot.__________________________________________________________________________

That hurts me so much. Why must you push me away user?
Can't we just go back to how things were before?

Before all the shitposting?
Sure.

I'm afraid I can't stop the shitposting, even for you. It may be driving us apart but I just can't stop myself.

>looking for more stylist pics
>this shows up
neat

Taking a break from shitposting in the Starbound general?

>not simultaneously shitposting in all directions
It's like you don't even know how to shitpost properly.
90% of what I post over there is constructive posts anyways
just like when I take off my trip to post here

Post builds or something.
Here is an incomplete sky castle/rail/fishing hut I was building at one point before I learned the value in building with more than 1 block thick floors/walls.

Last bump from me for awhile. Don't let the thread die.

MOON EXPLORATION WORLD
Softcore, Thoriummod 1.2.9.9., Large World Enabler.
71.93.52.102:7777

Feel free to join, this is actually pretty fun. Everyone gets a gravity globe on start to fit with the theme.

>that background
oh shit that's not what i looks like in game. we're in space layer due to the world gen parameters, so it has that cool dark background.

Is anyone playing in this server?

No. Only the admin.

Shiet I didn't see this.

Not right now.
But server will be up.

THE THUNDERCLAP

Please don't make an OP ever again, or at least remove your name while doing it.
Other than that filtering waifuposting is more than lovely.

I wouldn't have had to make the OP if someone else made a new thread before the last one died. There was a large window of opportunity available while the thread was sliding into oblivion.

not ded

Is the MASSIVE ROOF dude still around? I'd just like to say that I like the smaller roof from the last thread much better, also you should make an outer layer of roof tiles for the part that's facing the camera (currently it just looks like the wooden front facade, which you'd have to make smaller by a block or two to fit the outer layer).

hardmode corruption bar should be forced opposite the jungle

I'm here, still mucking about with color schemes and stuff. I think I'm almost done with this. Thanks for your time, it's appreciated.

As for adding a layer to the roof, I don't think that's possible, since sloped blocks can't touch. There'd be a gap between the wood and the brick.

It looks good, but the roof looks like shit.
Funny that all your builds have shitty roofs in them.

It'd have to replace the sloped wood, creating an odd, stepped division between wood and roof shingles. One thing I hate and try to avoid when using slopes.

It might be worth it to check what the roof looks like if it replaces the top layer of wood. It might contribute to a more superimposed look.

Forgot to add, only do this on the horizontal since it makes sense you could see the beams in the diagonal.

>Funny that all your builds have shitty roofs in them.
Don't remind me. God I fucking hate building roofs. Are you Rob, by any chance?

Sorry, what do you mean?

The MultipleEggs guy on Reddlt actually gets around this really well.

No, just a random user, but you posted your builds here quite often and most of them had shit roofs.

Nah forget it it looks like trash even on paint.

>since sloped blocks can't touch.

You can actually simulate this by making a single sloped layer of the same kind of brick that the wall is made of, and paint that sloped layer and the wall layer between the same color (but it has to be white/grey or something that ends up looking the same color when put together). Not sure how it would look with for example deep red/red or whatever.

I hope it was me and not the guy who used my vanity.

It doesn't work well with Copper Brick. I'm probably going to change the material to something else, maybe Demonite Brick.

>I hope it was me and not the guy who used my vanity.
Pardon?

Didn't mean to use that image (although I assumed that was built by you, tried to backpedal once I saw no character in there) oh well.

>spend forever replacing material
>looks even worse than before
I have no fucking idea what material I should use for this.

Nope, not mine. I had a friend who stole my vanity for a bit and he was even worse at roofs (somehow), so I assume you mistook him for me (I'm Shiela). Though he might have built that.

Time to test the new patch.
Is there a weapon with projectiles that look like Sonic Booms, or anything close to it?

>Nope, not mine. I had a friend who stole my vanity for a bit
You're not entitled to your vanity senpai, maybe he just liked it and wanted to use it as well.
Btw your roofs are just as bad, also
>painting commieblocks

I think its improved
Maybe a little hard to tell the foreground bits from the big background roof but the only way to avoid that would be to use regular paint on the closer tiles and deep paint on the back and hope it still matches well

I'm really sorry for spamming the thread guys

The foreground tiles are actually actuated to match better. That's the closest color match I can get with Demonite. Was going to try replacing with Mudstone but it looks awful. I just want a red roof why is this so difficult.

Regular paint doesn't work well on most of the darker blocks, so using Deep Paint is almost a necessity.

I didn't mean to say "stole" in an incriminating way, though he is a faggot.
I just had the paint sprayer on, didn't feel like turning it off. I'm running TShock if you haven't noticed so materials aren't an issue.

>I didn't mean to say "stole" in an incriminating way, though he is a faggot.
Why?

I want martian blocks but I don't want to wait til Golem to finish my base

Nothing that has to do with Terraria.

Just spawn them in. It's just a building, who cares.

I think the roof looks quite nice like this actually.

Now you need a window on it and maybe a beam going towards the camera.

This has a way too similar color to the background roof though, it should be brighter overall to simulate it being close to the camera.

Come on, I'm curious.

>People complained back then

Let's all agree to never get creative again.

I'm going to center the attic in Tedit or something, fuck it. I just want this nightmare to end.

Looks pretty good now, did you remove the background wall behind the first row of tiles to create that darker border?

Host a serb and let sos do the job for you. He's good at meme roofs.

>I'm really sorry for spamming the thread guys
You shouldn't be. i like seeing people actually post builds and things they're trying to do.

Yup. The entire roof is actuated and I've put some Diamond Gemspark Block Wall behind it so that the shadow doesn't ruin it. The border is background wall. I think it's Sandstone Slab painted deep red or something.

I don't really like this. I think actuating the solid bricks would make it look better.

twitter.com/Cennxx/status/762695240264192001

These lazy motherfuckers... They used the same particle effects for the sandstorm and the blizzard.

Then how about this? Just actuate the outer edge if you don't like it.

Whilst using my tshock server I discovered that upon closing the server then starting it up again later my character loses all map knowledge. Is there a way to prevent this? did I make a mistake in the config file?

>better dead than red
keked

The map is independent of the server, user. Maps are located in
C:\Users\[USER]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Players\[player name]
They have the extension .map and the filename is a bunch of numbers. Check to see what happens to that every time you log in, log out, close the server, etc.
As I said, it shouldn't happen as it is independent of tshock.

Huh, that's really fucking weird, my character doesn't have anything there at all despite having used him on multiple worlds, other characters still have their maps.

Oh wait, could this be because I moved my character onto the cloud? Stupid idea?