/utg/ - Undertale General

Homosexuals edition

Previous timeline:Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.genzu.net/yurai/?n=Gaster
en.genzu.net/yurai/?n=W.D. Gaster
youtube.com/watch?v=oHbl3omKZpA
soundcloud.com/playerdave/venting-1
strawpoll.me/10950633
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for fish!

the great papyrus

I approve.

xth for cute interspecies relationships!

Nth for Omega etc

Sans

nth for Prequel: Make a cat feel better edition

delete this.

Reminder that Gaster is

DELETE. THIS.

Y'know, I honestly, unironically don't hate this black human Sans. Give him a Jamaican accent and it might be cool.

I will get stronger. I will push myself harder. For her

en.genzu.net/yurai/?n=W.D. Gaster

Oh shiii.... boner, pls

Ah shit, it's Muscles Momfag!

BROTHER, POUND IT!

FESH

Acceptable.

Why do cat wear Kevlar vest?

#1 Fish Fan

>BROTHER, POUND IT!
Whatup man. How we all doing tonight?

I wanna adventure and shit, I'm fucking pumped, dude. I need to get that QUALITY LORE. How you doin'?

>Homosexuals edition

Hmm pretty much sums up the whole thread doesn't it

I do love cute interspecies relationships

Pretttyyy good. Just chillin right now. Any reason for being so pumped? Not that its a bad thing or anything!

well it will

You're dead

>homo edition
I want to listen to Asgore's belly while I rub it.

Nope, we also have other forms of degeneracy

those are still homosexual relationships.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHbl3omKZpA

Jamming out, liches and campaign ideas on the mind. I'm all excited

Don't you know where you are?

Nice man. And thanks for that piece. I'm gonna listen to this tomorrow at the gym

>implying
Asriel wants to impregnate a human womb

no he doesn't, he's a faggot. did you even see the rainbows?

I'm pretty sure you mean Asriel (female) wants to have her womb impregnated by a human.

Hybrids when???

I want to have beautiful half-human boss monster mulatto babies with Asriel

Hope you get those sick gains, brah. Momma guide you.

We have no idea how they even reproduce.
What if it's some horrifying SOUL leech thing that would inevitably kill Frisk?

I want to babysit their cute chilluns.

isn't that what children normally are tho

How does it feel to be abandoned by the creator of the content you cling to?

He's afraid of you. He cancelled all of his future plans for the Undertale universe as soon as he saw what he had unwittingly enabled. He patched the game and washed his hands of it, aside from some trinkets and kind words here and there. But you can tell he's never going to touch the game again. He wants to escape from it. He wants to escape from you.

Skelebros

They don't normally kill them, if all goes well.

Considering how humans already age normally even without children I doubt it'd be that big of a deal

He knew exactly what he was doing. He was no naive summer child come wandered into the woods. Nay. He was a learned man who knew to have any success at all with his pathetic game he'd have to cross paths with the horrors you describe and embrace them, pandering to their very desires to sate his own. Is the Tobeth a coward? Aye. But more a fool to become the author of his own nightmare.

eh, give it 70 or so years.
still effects you without children though.

It's a big deal because Frisk would die, you dip.

>Frisk and Asriel give birth to Frickgote.jpg

Which character was harder for you to kill on Genocide route? I'm not talking about how difficult the fight was because some of them (Papyrus, Mettaton and Asriel don't attack). Just how hard it was to press the button.

For me, Papyrus was the point where i started feeling like shit and the worst part of that route. Toriel still kinda sorta tried to force you to stay with her, Undyne was frustrating, Mettaton was an asshole, Sans really should have started acting earlier, etc. but Papyrus doesn't even fight and just spares you instead. And even when you kill him, he still believes in you. Like...what the fuck, Toby? What the fuck, me?

is chara's asshole shaped like a heart/SOUL

user....

Humans normally die

IN THIS HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO, THEY WOULD DIE SOONER, user.
THIS IS BAD.

Why would they die any sooner? They're bodies are physical nor magical.

Refer to

I don't understand, human souls are significantly stronger then monster souls if anything the soul leech should affect them less

Alright, goodnight /utg/

Hope all of you have a good time!

That'd definitely be bad, but I can imagine Frisk sacrificing a longer lifespan if it means the child gets to live.

really tho human souls are powerful enough that that'd be kinda hard to imagine, or it'd not be very noticeable as the other anons have said

Because human SOULs were not built for that sort of thing?
It's not like monsters and humans had a prolific history of inter-breeding, and in all likelihood it just wouldn't work, like 99.9% of the cases in nature.

Sure...? I mean this is completely made up fanon garbage so whatever.

Goat hybrids are still cute though

My honest interpretation of events was that he really was caught off guard by the brunt of the fallout. He rolled with the punches well in public, but it's rather telling that he declared that he thought he'd have more to say about the Undertale world after the game, but didn't, in the end? Does it not strike you as odd that he decided the comics he'd eventually have made would be non-canon joke comics instead of anything about the story? Do keep in mind, he's close friends with a man whose life was utterly ruined by a monstrous project he created, called Homestuck. That man will never escape the shadow of his creation. Toby doesn't want to suffer his fate.

The game never addressed it at all so idk, nobody's really right or wrong.
I just assume humans and monsters could potentially interbreed since completely different kinds of monsters (that would otherwise be different species) are implied to be able to.

Doesn't he have sans in-game say "Man you must really like hot animals. I'm not judging you or anything. Without people like you I'd be out of the job!"
He knew what he was getting into
If he was overwhelmed then he's just a sissy manbaby

That is because they are likely in the same animal class, all of them are monsters, regardless of their shape, size, or color. They are the same species, even if they are of different breed.

Humans are a different species. You can't breed a monkey and a parakeet. You can't breed a whale and a cat and fuck you and your skitty on wailord action.

They are fundamentally different.

He knew there was going to be a furry following, but I don't think he ever expected 1.8M+ sale-level popularity. That's an absurd following for a nearly completely unmarketed kickstarter indie.

Refer to pic related

dunno man it's worth a shot, and if it doesn't work I can just beg the priest for forgiveness over accidental bestiality

Hey guys. Can someone give me a simple animation request? Not sure if I'll get it right or even finished, but I'll still post results.

Good thing I'm not interested in breeding with a monster.
Well I guess yeah he could be forgiven for being the little indie that could-shock. But the degeneracy should be a given for anything vaguely furry.

Night all.

Asgore's erect member squirming to full size beneath his robes

gaster doing finger guns and lookin smug

kek

>Topping

o i am laffin

We'll all make it someday, /utg/. It's
REAL
MKID
HOURS
soundcloud.com/playerdave/venting-1

I somehow don't think that's drool by Frisk's mouth...

Why does everything die when the Asrielfags are around?

they're trying to be like him

I couldn't tell if that was Toriel or female Asriel at first glance.

>implying it isn't the mkidfag killing the thread

It's not them, they have been around and the general has been okay. Haven't seen hide nor hair of Asrielfags, and now that they are here it is all dead.

Let's settle it.
strawpoll.me/10950633

I'm always around, I think it's just that nobody else spams like I do unfortunately

No hopes
No dreams
No soul

That's a cute MKid, man.
I don't really have any sleepy MKids.

That's the spirit!

goodnight faggots

i'll be back to post goats tomorrow as usual

also good night. good luck with dead thread.

Dark hours are here again.
How is everyone?
Your favorite is now the sidekick in your favorite game. Who is it, what game is it, and how does it go?

furries and pedos arent fun to be around

who knew?

But everything was fine when the Charafags were around...?

Goodnight /utg/, I love you!

Night cratelad.
Your secret is safe with me.

>Sans and Papyrus get to be sidekicks in Pokemon

Not sure how that would work, unless they're like the rivals in the newer generations.

>Asriel
>Fallout NV
Poor little guy probably isn't going to make it long in the mojave
Or at least not in hard mode
Maybe normal game mode he might make it