Music List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed) (embed)
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg (embed) (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bikesales.com.au/private/SSE-AD-3781612/2005-Honda-VTR250/
bikesales.com.au/private/SSE-AD-4020138/2004-Honda-CB250/?cr=0&psq=(((((SiloType=[Dealer used bikes]|SiloType=[Private used bikes])|SiloType=[Demo & near new bikes])&Service=[Bikesales])&LearnerApproved=[Learner Approved Bikes])&State=[VIC])&pso=30&pss=Price
bikesales.com.au/private/SSE-AD-4025090/2002-Honda-CT110P-(ADR)/?cr=0&psq=(((((SiloType=[Dealer used bikes]|SiloType=[Private used bikes])|SiloType=[Demo & near new bikes])&Service=[Bikesales])&LearnerApproved=[Learner Approved Bikes])&State=[VIC])&pso=30&pss=Price
bikesales.com.au/private/SSE-AD-4031712/2000-Honda-CT110P/?cr=0&psq=(((((SiloType=[Dealer used bikes]|SiloType=[Private used bikes])|SiloType=[Demo & near new bikes])&Service=[Bikesales])&LearnerApproved=[Learner Approved Bikes])&State=[VIC])&pso=0&pss=Price
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol lemme back in

Just get a new IP and use an incognito window.

kek, i bet cibbyboi made this thread. he gets triggered easily.

Too lazy dude I'm using the app on my iPhone

No bans mate

cum back fur real

He's not even banned.

I just assumed that I was banned desu since that's what always happens

>have someone coming to look at my shibox tomorrow
>at 8am
>it's going to be pissing down
Well this can only end badly.

Got the (new) old block reconditioned. New bearings, rings, oil pump, honed, deck planed, bathed, etc.
>$1100
>mfw

Now I've just got to get the head reconditioned as well, get a new water pump, timing kit, gasket kit, head studs and then I should have a good engine ready to go back in the car.`

For what car? are the internals stock?

>not a 20c piece
fuck off to be quite honest tbqh fag cunt

AE86 with a prospective 20 valve 4A-GE. Stock as a rock for now, and for the power that I want from it (~180hp or so), it doesn't really need beefier or lighter internals.

Maybe some higher profile cams way further down the track. ITB's are already there so I just need to get some 70mm trumpets and she'll be good.

They taste like shit now.
Also flashbacks of the plastic slicing up the corners of my mouth so thanks for that.

State user? Chased a tidy ae86 the other day that was pretty fun.

SA bro here

Ah, is it panda spec? if I was rebuilding an engine with intent to make more power in the future, I would try and do the internals so I wouldn't have to go inside the engine again. but it doesn;t really matter if you're not going for big power

did the same thing at work, while on a delivery. where about did you see it? Might have been the same one

I should specify, I was behind it, until it turned off the route I was on the delivery

Main road was where I saw it near chandelers hill. Hatchback with custom plates.

Rural NSW

No way anyone's seen me for a while, this car hasn't been on the road since February.

Black and gunmetal two tone, kouki Trueno hatch. Honestly just trying to get it running for now on the semi-cheap. I'm moving interstate at the end of the year and the car needs to be in a running state to pass inspection in Victoria, Queensland, WA, or wherever I end up getting sent. If I can get it running before the end of the year, then I don't have to a) get it shipped again, and b) go through the hassle of getting a new registration for it rather than a simple transfer.

Ultimate goal for this car would have been to build a very hotted up 16 valve bigport @ ~210hp NA. ITB's, 288 degree cams w/ 9mm+ lift, lightened internals, rev cut at 9500 RPM, but that costs money and shit's happening in my life where I'm having to throw money out the window.

did it have a little white wing thing on the back?

The black and gunmetal two tone is my favourite factory colour for it. if they weren;t so expensive here, I would get one for my pizza delivery job, small, light and not that bad (I'm assuming) on petrol, in stock form

Yeah it was white/black front bar with the typical duck wing style boot spoiler.

>Rural NSW
wer u at nigguh

You'll never know you fat fuck

i already kn/o/w

I hate you Sean.

i hate you two :>

>potential buyer for the shitbox wants to come first thing in the morning
>wake up early to clean the car in the freezing cold
>cold water, cold winds, finally get the car done
>go inside and try to warm up
>get a text message
>I don't want to come today it's too cold

FUCK YOU.

Gotcha

what a cunt

Would four Barras welded together to make a W24 engine and put it in the back of a Falcon ute make a bogan Bugatti?

Bogan Bugatti sounds beautiful in its own way. I want to see this.

Why are coppers such cunts in victoria?

>Be perth user
>On road trip, go across nullabor, all of SA no problems
>Cross the border to victoria
>Highway patrol waiting AT THE BORDER WITH A RADAR GUN
>Gets me 4km/h over
>Instant fine, no warning, no leniency for the fact it's fucking nothing, it's a straight road in the middle of nowhere

Commence defending revenue cunts, i know you bootlickers want to.

But in all honesty what the fuck, WA and SA cops are always fucking reasonable, why are the victoria coppers such cunts?

Thats a cunt move
No haggling now, price is firm

>SA cops are always fucking reasonable
no, no they are not.

Don't be worried. He is a no show too.

Well i've never had a bad one, but do share your story.

I'm mad as shit about this fine, it's such retardation. Fucking straight road, going 5 above is not going to fucking kill anyone.

If i don't pay a vic fine does it get sent back to me in WA?

Like my dick

Why weren't you using cruse control to sit dead on the limit?

VIC and NSW seem to be the worst for road cops. QLD only gets shitty around quota time.

>Having drive by wire
Cuck fag

yea i mean i heard the stories on here but never believed them, it seemed so outrageous.

here in wa the cops are decent as long as you're not being dangerous.

but holy shit, this copper was parked behind a bush, right at the border, waiting to nab cunts.

Welcome to victoria. We really were not joking, the stories sound fucking insane right up until you personally encounter one.

All that cash for some faggy LGBTIQ brainwashing program for schoolchildren has to come from somewhere, no?

>Victoria, the SJW & Police State

Could anyone tell me when exactly rego runs out.
My cars rego runs out today on the 23rd does that mean that it's registered until midnight tonight or did it run out of rego when t became the 23rd?

That's what makes me angriest as a victorian.

Objectively, our state is the best nature wise. We have everything.

But what could be the best state gets fucking ruined by the people that run it. Now we're the worst state.

Today at midnight

Someone says they want to buy my car and they haven't even seen it yet. They have to travel over an hour to get here to buy the car.

What do you think will happen /dat/ ?
Will they turn away or will they buy it?

>pic related is how things will go down when they see the car

So I have till midnight?
I'm going to add rego to it anyway I just wanted to know if I could take it out before doing that.

Repco finally has the cash for my refund.

Just hang in there for a couple more years. Cronulla 2.0 will happen in Melbourne, the legendary Hachiroku and the rarely seen S13 will skid most madly in the streets, and the Queenslanders will lead an army of bogans in utes down to expel the SJW filth in the name of Based Tone. Mark my words cunt, for you will live to see Australia made great again.

Hookers & Blow time?

Was actually going to add it to my car budget.
Currently counting up all my Jew gold right now.

The refund was just shy of $400. I still find it funny that it took them so long to get enough cash.

>4 inline sixes
don't you mean two VR6 engines?

Should I bother getting the RAA check done on a car if it's got a full and detailed service history?

>two 6 cylinders = w24
lol out loud

Probably didnt pay you on purpose

Nah, two V12 engines mate. Sharing a single crankshaft, and sticking out of the (vented, fake carbon fiber-wrapped) ute hardtop.

They just didn't have enough cash to refund me on the spot. I'm surprised they didn't try to offer it to me as a gift car or store credit.

>two V12 engines
>Sharing a single crankshaft
sounds like a fun rebuild

could you imagine how fast this shit would fly down the drag strip

>4 RB30 w24 in a VL
do a 300kmh skid uleh ya kunt

What else can you expect from Cucktoria.

Just get a falcoon ute with no tray and install a V24 in the back.
None of this W faggotry, that's too complicated for bogans

>wer u at nigguh

>AE82
>AE86

You know where I'm at breh

Land of ice and Abbos west of Canberra

Dirty westie

Take your politics back to /pol/ cunt

Spot the Greenie poofter.

you forgot the silent F cis scum

Where does that fit in?

>Trains, not toll roads
Except this is actually beneficial for cities. Less congestion on the road. Trains and public transport in general are great.
>Come in there's heaps of room
Yes, there is. Australia should be more welcoming to refugees.
>White Australia has a black history
Why yes, it does. It's a bloody travesty that half the people that live in Australia don't acknowledge that the Aboriginal peoples are the owners of this land. We're here on a lease.
>Refugees are welcome
See above.
>Advocate. Educate. Support.
Nothing wrong with gay marriage. Who the fuck are you to impose your beliefs and deny someone their rights to love?
>Seven Seeds
They make damn good coffee. Mad?

I don't know if you're shitposting or not, mate.

uno baito

It's silent it doesn't matter where it goes.

Bogans are the only people on Earth who could make it work, somehow.

I want to fucking kill you, traitorous swine.

Why would I have any purpose to "shitpost"?
I'm sorry you were bullied, user. Society would love you if you weren't a racist, bigoted piece of shit. Maybe then you would have a girlfriend. Pretty sure they don't like hanging out with guys who act like they're from the 1920's.

I'm looking for cheap bikes, what do you think? Max budget is 2-3 grand, have gear already.

bikesales.com.au/private/SSE-AD-3781612/2005-Honda-VTR250/

bikesales.com.au/private/SSE-AD-4020138/2004-Honda-CB250/?cr=0&psq=(((((SiloType=[Dealer used bikes]|SiloType=[Private used bikes])|SiloType=[Demo & near new bikes])&Service=[Bikesales])&LearnerApproved=[Learner Approved Bikes])&State=[VIC])&pso=30&pss=Price

bikesales.com.au/private/SSE-AD-4025090/2002-Honda-CT110P-(ADR)/?cr=0&psq=(((((SiloType=[Dealer used bikes]|SiloType=[Private used bikes])|SiloType=[Demo & near new bikes])&Service=[Bikesales])&LearnerApproved=[Learner Approved Bikes])&State=[VIC])&pso=30&pss=Price

bikesales.com.au/private/SSE-AD-4031712/2000-Honda-CT110P/?cr=0&psq=(((((SiloType=[Dealer used bikes]|SiloType=[Private used bikes])|SiloType=[Demo & near new bikes])&Service=[Bikesales])&LearnerApproved=[Learner Approved Bikes])&State=[VIC])&pso=0&pss=Price

CBR250RR is always the answer

>Not having 4 ecotecs welded together in the back of an ss to make a 15.2L V24

Yeah they sit at the border with the cameras set to 101 to get you as in changes from 110.

It changes from 110 to 100 as you cross into Victoria so on the Vic side they sit there with cameras set to 101.

Look at Gumtree instead.

Out of all those I like the VTR the most, though "dropped and repaired" and no rego/roadworthy are pretty big red flags.

No cheap GPX/ZZR250's?

>15.2L V24
Christ. When that throws a rod people will die

>100
>cameras set to 101

Even if they weren't screwing you from 110 coming across the border this is a complete scumbag move.

VIC worst state. The bushfires are the acts of a furious god.

Is that you, Waleed??

man, fucking perth is turning into this faggot shit

see it more and more with the youth demographic

What, if any, falcodores are reliable? And whats high kms for them? they all seem very high

>We're here on a lease.
fuck off mate that ideology is for cucks

>We're here on a lease
Conquest, lad.

Please explain, what's wrong with Waleed Aly?

Now that I think about it you could probably kick and scream and get it waived.

There was a thing not THAT long ago stating that they weren't supposed to be sitting on the border hitting people because it reflects badly on Victoria Police.

That and there literally is nothing on that road. It's ridiculous that it's a 110 zone, let alone 100.