/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Souda edition

Last thread → hit image limit
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/phVt6uv1

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10950734
a.pomf.cat/vtwfex.png
strawpoll.me/10950843
kissanime.to/Anime/Danganronpa-3-The-End-of-Kibougamine-Gakuen-Mirai-hen/Episode-005?id=128812
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

asahina's asahinas

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Holy shit there's no escaping it

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KEK SOUDA

I told him to make it two pages long.
Eventually its going to take up a whole screen and we won't even notice it.

fuck off

You should be ashamed of yourself

Please god don't do this to him i'm already so happy for SodaPoster

I will be by your side Soda

I COULD BE ASHAMED OF MYSELF, OR I COULD ACTUALLY DO THE OP CORRECTLY RATHER THAN RUSH TO BE FIRST.

OH WAIT, THAT'S WHAT I DID.

I would but theres a character limit.

Those fucking mongoloid communists, we don't have character limits from where I come from.

Probably a good thing, since it really would take up two pages on the screen eventually.

Originally, I bullied Saionji with two 2000 character posts, but within a month, I abandonned this idea all together, since it didn't allowed me to add anything with my bullying.

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Whats your name friend?

Trips on Bully-kun! Bullying for the bully god!!!

IT SEEMS I AM UNABLE TO DELETE MY THREAD. IT WILL HAVE TO BE KILLED NATURALLY.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, IF YOU WISH TO BE THE ONE MAKING THE THREAD, ACTUALLY DO IT RIGHT. TAKE THE TIME TO PROOFREAD IT.

THIS ISN'T COMPLICATED YET 2/3 THREADS SEEM TO HAVE SCREWED UP THIS SIMPLE TASK.

SOUDAPOSTER, UNTIL YOU LEARN TO READ, I EXPECT 50 PUSHUPS AND SITUPS TONIGHT.

WHOEVER MADE IMPOSTOR EDITION, THE SAME APPLIES TO YOU.

>trips
Monaca doesn't have a clap animation, so punching Kotoko should suffice

The state of these new threads... It fills me with despair!

IF YOU ARE GOING TO CREATE A NEW THREAD, COMMUNICATE WITH THE OLD THREAD FIRST BY DECLARING YOU ARE DOING SO! THIS LITTLE ACT OF CHECKING TO SEE IF SOMEONE ELSE HAS ALREADY CALLED DIBS CAN PREVENT SUCH MISHAPS.

ONCE YOU HAVE CALLED DIBS, BE PATIENT, AND DO NOT RUSH THE OP! CAREFULLY REMOVE THE EMBEDS AND MAKE YOUR EDITS!

Will Byakuya eventually warm up to Toko?

>electrostimulation sex with toko
oh my fucking lord

You should make a thesis abou t it

>Nidai doesn't even know who I am
I guess I should post more and lurk less

>Autism: the posts

Good night /drg/

Why must I be your verbal and physical punching bag

I am going the next thread full of mistakes nezt time

YOU CAUGHT ME!!

CALM DOWN JUZO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. NOW GET PUSHING.
EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH CROMARTIE HIGH

Oh, I didn't even remarked that! I'm glad for getting these numbers!

My best get alltogether, while I wanted it, was quints on banethread on /tv/

Thanks, Towa, but don't try to bully Utsugi yet, you're too greenhaired and young for that!

Don't fall on despair for so little, Nidai! You're stronger than that!

I would never reach the dedication of the Maizono fans, I must admit.

But I'll try to make it by bullying Saionji every day still.

That's because she don't want to be gentle with you, Utsugi.

Goodnight, pounded pussy

Thanks senpai

Tanaka, the Forbidden One, goes by the alias hitter252 for no reason you should be worrying about!

She likes to have fun.

Why shouldn't you?

g'night

Monaca toppled an entire island and provided the technology for Big Sis to spread despair on a global scale. Bullying Kotoko should be my reward in all this.

SWEET DREAMS.

I FIGURED YOU WOULD ENJOY THAT JOJO TRIVIA.

Hey, can I join you guys? If you're on NA of course. Rufioh{/spoiler}

You sure aren't difficult for your rewards after a hard-work like that, Towa.

She probably enjoyed it too. What a slut!

Bully-kun, what's your favorite thing about bullying?
Do you enjoy feeling powerful?
Are the tears of little girls delicious?
Would you bully boys, too?
Would you bully Komaeda?

>make new thread for souda posters, and the one user who wanted this
>make mistake of not proof reading it because rushing
>come back to check in
>my OWN COACH is trying to cuck me out of a thread
>after his negative reception, blames it on spelling mistakes and and timing
wow, I'll refer to akepo for me motivation now, thanks

Monaca just enjoys some some compensation. Sorting out adults and mind-breaking them into having desires towards paedocide isn't easy work.

anyone has that Peko swine king edit?
pls ;_;

strawpoll.me/10950734

G-Guys? It's pretty quiet on this end.

Hey does anybody have SkullGirls on Steam and would like to play it?

Who cares? Fuck that avatarfag.

Giving that they deserve to pricks and weaklings.

Of course!

It depends. If it's from high level Target, they taste like wine. If it's from weaklings like Fujisaki, it stinks worse than piss.

Obviously. Togami the Doggie needs his bullying too. And Kuzuryuu too, while we at it.

He's trash through and through. But I can pass my rage at him, yeah.

That's sounds really risky thing, especially if the laws wouldn't have any meaning.

I don't give you a year, in these circonstances. Your problem is that you're too impatient. Grow stronger, then bully people, Towa.

Now go ack to sleep, kids need their rest. As for me, I'll go train myself.

Bye!

Just shatter the silence with the power of astral void, o Forbidden One!

So the image resolution is too large on this, but I threw together 5 strips into one big image for easier reading.

I am interested to see this translated if anyone is up for it.
The art looks good.
a.pomf.cat/vtwfex.png

Its 3am for me im going to bed.

154 hours, let's GO!

Use this same alias for my steam url! I await your response! Muahahahah!

Self improvement is important. Good luck Mr Bully-guy!
No risk is too big for Monaca if she wishes to spread despair deep throughout the core of the Earth. She has all the time in the world, but the earlier the better. Strike when the iron's hot, and there's nothing hotter than the opposition killing each other on live television!

Would you bully grown up Hiyoko?

Yeah sorry we were in a game.
How are you bully-kun?

Please... stop...

I MUST AGREE WITH THIS CHILD. SELF-IMPROVEMENT IS INDEED IMPORTANT.

SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING SOUDA.

FAREWELL, /drg/.

H O P E

I wonder if we'll have any more cameos of DR3F characters in Despair.
I think the only alive character who hasn't been shown in Despair yet (besides Class 78) is Miaya.
If the next episode focuses on Izuru, I can see the Ultimate Therapist making an appearance.

Goodnight anons! Hope you have hope filled dreams!

as long as Monaca's in yours, you don't need Hope.

Monaca's off to bed too. Love life as much as you love Monaca~!

To jump on the bandwagon, I will also go to bed. Good night /drg/

Goodnight to everyone who is off tos leep

Goodnight as well!

Hey /drg/ I would really like your help in voting on this! It would mean a lot to me and would help me out.

strawpoll.me/10950843

Mukuro Ikusaba, the sixteenth student, lying in wait somewhere within the Dangangames....

Also, Weedman

>Junko x Mukuro x Naegi threesome

I want to watch the rest of Mirai-Hen RIGHT FUCKING NAO!!!!! RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you all for voting! It'll really help me out for the next game! Vote as many people as you want! Just try to keep promoting this till the end of today!

Oh yeah I forgot to also say that if there is a tie between characters then those 2 will get in as well as who has the 3rd most votes!

here i'll spoil it
alot of people die
kyoko might die too i guess
makoto makes it out becuase hope idk
the mastermind is either chiaki, or ryoto or whatever inserting ai junko into the security system

Don't worry, they can wait for more Danganronpa 3 content.

Fucking hell Nidai, first you tell me to lay off of Sonia, now ya wanna get me kek'd!? Gimme a break, will ya?!

Please vote if you haven't! :D Also how are you Kazu/vg/Souda

...So that's what she uses that Tazer for.

>internet craps out
> stuck with phone service
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not bad, just drowsy. Been up all night drawin'. gonna start on the second pic I have in mind tomorrow night. The one I'm workin' on now is Warframe-related.

Guys let's watch the Disney Channel

Oh you draw? Is the picture you posted something you've drawn? If so your a great artist! You should also sleep its not good staying up all night!

>Can't fall asleep

oh pfft no, that one's not mine. I haven't even started the second pic yet.

Yeah I'm heading to bed soon. In the case I don't return, g'night, /drg/.

Alright Goodnight! Hope to see you tomorrow as well as your art. :)

>Can't Wake Up

Goodnight /drg/! I'm going to bed now. Sorry if i'm being annoying lately. But please still vote if you haven't!
Gotta always try

Same here, goodnight /drg/

WHEN IS THE EPISODE

yesterday

WHERE IS IT

shittysubs

kissanime.to/Anime/Danganronpa-3-The-End-of-Kibougamine-Gakuen-Mirai-hen/Episode-005?id=128812

ded thread
ded fanbase
ded ZTD budget
ded Seiko

It looks like traitor is aiming to kill everybody but shitheads
At first I thought Munakata is trying to become a sole leader of FF, but he had no reason to kill Seiko

Everyone me is busy shitting up the /a/ thread

The traitor is offing all the competent members and letting the other fucks go off on each other.

If traitor was going for competent people he'd kill Munakata, Tengan and Kyoko first, it looks like his main objective is destroying FF's public image

Killed the cutie, Tengan (probably) offed his bodyguard, now Munakata ruined the boner of several people, and Juzo is trying it too.

Lets hope there isn't a lynch mob waiting for Munakata, or else Naegi will have to make the pew pew until his mouth dries

>destroy the FF's image

NOW WHO COULD HAVE TO MOTIVE TO DO THAT?

Where do I get the full version of the stage plays?

H O P E

go to bed, americans.