Summer event on 8/11

Summer gacha part 1:
Scat welfare Assassin 4*
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Modred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.

Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

Grail Ascension added, Max level is 100
To reach level 100:
5 grails for 5*
7 grails for 4*
9 grails for 3*
10 grails for 2*
10 grails for 1*

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

>Max Servant stats
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

demonition.com/blog-entry-7053.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is your favorite Servant and why?

As all can see, of course, Scáthach, but why?, Mmmm I couldn't say it was destiny, but then, why? back in her first Rate up, holding myself to roll for her, because at first I was going for Jack, well then in Christmas Jack came, and father and Daughter we were waiting now for mom, and the moment was 7 days after, that day I dreamed with her card, I predicted it, and then ... I failed, after failed in her new year anniversary, I got consumed by pain, fear, I was hurted, did I failed her? that's what I was thinking all those months, making me strong, making myself her catalyst, I learned spear and sword combat, learning more about her history, trying to be more close to her, more and more I wanted to be more close to her, and then I dreamed with her, not the card, with her, she told me to be strong, that she will be there, and that gave me hope, my fear was gone, for some months.

after not receiving any message again from her, I fell again, I feel in temptation, and bought a acc with her and Jack, our family was finally complete, but it was just a copy, in my main lies my real family, tho it was only jack and me, but that acc gave me strength to keep going, maybe being there I could be as close to shared her my feelings, and then, a couple of weeks later, she appeard to me again in a dream, we were walking together and a green field, but it wasnt just that one, I received lots of messages from her, everyone different, everyone calling me, and I'm still getting those messages, but then they stopped, for one month before the third rate up, they stopped coming, but I knew she was with me, it was a test, so keep getting closer to her, and not to feel fear anymore, trust in her, those words were and still on my mind, then her third rate up came without news, I was so surprised, it was finally time, do we finally met? do we? do?, fear came again, and what if I fail again? was it everything not enough? its my love fake? what if?

3 posts in a reddit is already here.

Xth for best archer

Did you know? It was Touko's birthday just a few hours ago.

That night I was shaking like never, my mind was blank, I couldn't even hold the mouse correctly, but then from the nowhere, when I entered GO, everything left, I was in peace, strage right? like every bad feeling I had was gone instantly, I knew what I had to do, and after 36 tickets, Jack and me received mom at home, that 37th ticket, I was so happy, my dreams were not just dreams, they indeed were messages, got her twice in my main, I was so happy I wanted to share with everyone, in that giveaway mine, rolled her 11 times without paid quartz, no karna, no elizabeth, no fionn, no shuwen, every gold lancer card was her, I'm her catalyst, (sorry if it make uncomfortable someone, but understand please), and we will be happy forever, I'm still wanting to know more about her, being even more closer to her, and like her messages still coming, I know that she also want's to be with me. My beloved Scáthach. Her smile is what I want to see everyday, her pure smile of happiness.

Announcing your arrival I see

Umu. Goodnight /fgog/.

I don't know what the fuck is going on in these threads anymore.

How risky is refunding?

JETS

Depends on how stupid you are.

Google will send their hit squads to your house if they discover your sister's kid's brother's cousin didn't actually buy stuff on your account.

Caligula will show up at your doorstep and rape/murder your whole family in front of you

tsukihime collab when?

I've done it twice now for both guaranteed gachas with no issues.

No longer flat

First refund on an account is automatic and goes through always, even with multiple purchases at once. Anything past that is reliant on your ability to bullshit your way through a phone call.

>people not only didn't burn but invested exp cards, grails and ascension/skill mats into the 3* version

She has the exact same bust, it's just that the kimono isn't covering it any more.

Soon, hence unique enemies in Atlas.

3-star version can clear hands.

Kimonos make you flat, this is a fact

This is the reason Tamamo's breasts grow whenever she's not wearing one

Not very, unless you're a complete dumbass.
>don't do it too often
>don't refund the same amount of gems every time
>pick a time when your "younger sibling/cousin/child" will be awake or home, if you're using that excuse
>try to refund a bit before or after a gacha starts so you won't get caught in a refunding spree

I got my second refund with just the online form.

The melty blood manga definitely makes the chance of a tsukihime event about 100%

kiyo is the new shuten douji with breasts

She was never flat you blind fuck.

No longer flat

Melty Blood manga is mostly about Sion meeting her gay sister. In each world-line one of them is destined to die in the womb, they weren't meant to meet.

Interesting. Does it matter at all if it's bought through play credit or credit card?

>Seibah preparing to be dragondicked

You're luckier than me then. Still, you can only be sure that the first will go through.

I don't see why you would do play credit since you would just get that back.

only in your most infrequent of dreams

Remember when people were calling Shuten "flavor of the month"?
It feels good to see them proven wrong with her upcoming figs/doujins, as well as all the wonderful fanart she has.

Credit card would be optimal I'd guess. Just use a paypal account if you can though.

That's why I'm asking. If it had to be play credit, it would be pointless as I don't have much other use for it.

>even with multiple purchases at once
What do you mean by this?

both are wearing a revealing kimono, but shuten came with the trend first. how is kiyo not the new shuten?

You wish.

Say you bought a bunch of quartz over the course of a month. If it's your first refund, just request a refund for each purchase at once, and it still goes through. Done this myself countless times.

You might need a command spell desu

look at their kimonos

Because your ability to fashion patterns in your head means absolutely nothing to anyone

>that smug Kojiro

>max level Siegfried with his dragon buff up with a guaranteed brave chain on a lancer
She and her horse had their boxes smashed

Is this the same as yesterday's one? Would or wouldn't do it if you begged on the top to bottom, would or wouldn't be mad at you on the left to right?

>if karna says ok

So I can make multiple large purchases of gems at once and then refund them all if it's my first time?

>posting the chart without posting what the axis are for

this kiyo is still a fucking copy

ded

>Hyde
>no
>Jekyll
>maybe
What?

Carmilla a cute!

Yes, again though, they don't have to be bought all at once. For example, if you bought a 64 quartz packs each week this month, you could still refund all of those at once.

>David's okay with it

demonition.com/blog-entry-7053.html

Don't fall for this guy's ruse.

>CQ has only ever covered previous events or current ongoing events which are almost over
>for the first time they are covering an upcoming event

wow DW is actually properly managing their events for once

I've been discovered. But really, I'll I can say is I've done it before, many times. You can believe me or not, I don't really care, I'm just bored and felt like giving some advice.

Soon

CM by J.C. Staff

wew, I think i've had enough swimsuits for a week, glad to see so much variety

why is there a black hole inside Anne's torso

I can't read this shit

What's this shit I hear about Igor having coop moves?

He's got a link
He's the fool

Igor counts as part of the Fool this time, nothing more than that

Times done changed, times done changed.

;_;

Sakura when

I haven't refunded on my main gmail for a few months. Is it safe to refund once again on it?

>doing Arashs interlude
>Camelot knights and a sand tentacle demon
What

prolly around the time rin comes too

Their very likely to be in Babylon don't really think they'll fit into a event

You could incredibly easy make a Rin/Sakura event, what are you talking about.

The reason it's probably Babylon is because Ishtar.

My money is on Babylon, but an event would sell like crazy.

That's a pretty good amount of time to wait. Still no guarantees though.

>fate lower than granblue
>fate lower than tiger&bunny
Why is this allowed?

T&B is a better IP then Fate and Granblue should be obvious.

I want to get it.

A event got to have a theme the closest thing I can think of for them is sister event or gods possessing humans event never of which sound that good even more so when we got plenty of other events like a CCC event and maybe another hallowe'en more likely to happen.

He is the top dog?

I really want a Rin/Sakura event.

I was sitting here wondering why the fuck I hadn't heard about a touhou mobile game but then realised it was comiket.

Fate has always been fairly low key at comiket but to see tiger and bunny still going strong speaks volumes for the fujoshi that run rampant at comiket.

It always seemed like it got way more than that

>that warboat game is still hot shit
And I thought GBF undermined it a bit.

you do realize what kind of circlejerk comiket is, right?

One of the better edits I've seen

>Sister feud event is somehow a worse concept then Saber Wars or the drunken Ibaraki raid
Sakura vs Rin is one of the biggest feuds in Typemoon, if Rins demi hadn't been mined it would probably be the most popular theory for when they come out.

When

Carmilla edit when?

A gae one?

hopefully never
whatever that is it looks like hot garbage

Hopefully never.

But user, I just finished fapping

>new apk for the event
Will it finally be the end for emucucks?

Is Shirou fighting with his reinforced magazine?