google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/65841/3255964
louis.de/artikel/schluesselanhaenger-lederkombi-masse-ca-8-5x8-5cm/10001047?list=179760279&filter_article_number=10001047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for cyberpunk is coming

YAMAHA BEST

Perfect meme synergy user :3

This is payback, baldy

Payback for what?

He didn' lend me a shifter, now he's paying for it

Forgive the retarded question, why do most modern motorcycles have a much bigger rear wheel compared to the front?

>which wheel is driven?
More traction...
Also the front contact patch can rotate, the rear slides about

lol

I don't recall anybody asking me for a shifter

Power delivery and handling.

Rudimentary explanation: Rear wheel is fat to deal with the power output. Front wheel doesn't have to be that large. Besides, If the front was as fat as the rear you'd have awful handling.

You italian cb400 user?

Yus

Early for raimu is best girl

Edgy KTM guy best girl

Kek

>Need to replace some stuff on my bike (seals, filters, cooling unit, etc.)
>Never worked on a bike before
>Refuse to pay dealer part prices, buy that shit online
>Only subsequent years' parts can be found
It's an old '85 cruiser (first bike). I can find, say, '88 parts, though. Will those work, or am I stuck paying shit dealer prices?

>Besides, If the front was as fat as the rear you'd have awful handling.
Eh. The bike would be more balanced off throttle, which isn't fast but would probably have some utility for normie road riding.

Like if you had more front it should be harder to low side by being a tard and tucking the front. But it would make it easier to get into an oversteer slide which is probably more dangerous for average riders.

How the fuck is anyone supposed to know without even knowing what bike it is?

I'm really worried by the way you're thinking about this.

honda ninja 250 perfect learner bitch

the weather is nice right now. the next week is supposed to be shit. i want to go for a ride, but also, i feel super lazy.
i wish i had friends that had bikes.

It's an '85 Intruder. I have a bike mechanic pal who will help, but I gotta get the parts first, and Suzuki dealer prices are insane.

daily reminder that honda a shit

what is this image meant to invoke?

tru

tomorrow starts 2 week internship at bike shop again
hope to take some interesting pictures or at least have something to tell you guys

So my bike has a magura hydraulic clutch and the engagement point keeps changing. I'm not sure what is causing it. Possibilities I've though of so far
>the set screw is screwing itself
>air bubbles making their way into the line/cylinder and then coming back out
>the slave cylinder on the engine is missing a bolt, so it could be wiggling on there a little bit.

FIRST DATE FOR A2 IS IN OCTOBER
GET HYPE!!!!!

>October
Are you kidding?

So you bought a big thumper you can't even ride for the next 5 months?

What tyres do i put on my XL?
currently i have some 20 year old yokohama's on there, they are 100% off road and handle ass on the road. I'll be doing 80/20 on/off road work and i was looking at continentals TKC70 or the ContiEscape. Anyone have any experience with these?

MT60

doesnt fit :(

Do you fags even centerstand?

shinko 705 or something like that they're called
wait
hold up

actually October is the first date I can bring my papers in, from then it will take 4-6 weeks until they confirmed everything, and then I can do my A2
ebin

After starting on a bike with a center stand and then having a bike without a center stand it's really nice to go back to a bike with a center stand.

ayyyyyyylmao dbt, I finally pulled the trigger for my first bike

>ninja 300 year 2012
>2nd hand (ldo)
>34,000 km
>original invoice
>modified exhaust
>machine working well
>it has aesthetic issues but a mechanic I know will fix it for not much
>final price: 2250 (give or take depending on dollar>mxp conversion)

will do the buy/sale contract this week and hopefully will have it the next one

I specifically don't, I think I'm going to have to buy a paddock stand.

baby ninja learning bike meme dude nice little tiny weak ass bike that u will grow out of in about 1 week of riding dude nice lol shoulda lurked a bit more homie ass bitch

found the nobike

yeah should have gone for the cbr1000 and kill myself right?

no u should have gone for the not be a faggot retarded bitch whos scared to go past 100mph tiny ass bitch dude like ur actually a fucking pussy and ur fucking retarded and stupid holy shit kid

whoa there buddy, you mad? you seem upset

>implying the CBR1000 doesn't have a more predictable power curve than a Ninja 300

yea it also has a lot less room for mistakes before hurting yourself

>this

dont be mad bby you can also get a ninja if you save enough

>what he said
This is why I swear by liter bikes, they don't have this anemic low end with a strange upcurve of power in the top end.

SO HOW ABOUT THAT RACE FINISH HUH

WR anone what are you even thinking m8

should I delete you from the sem list?

nothing
as always

;_;

You a shit

Post enhanced pictures.

>implying you don't have an anemic low end

did any of those tt sellers write back?
are you starting your A2 lessons in october or can you make your exam in october?
I haven't been online in the past few days

yes
I am now the owner of a tt that was previously standing in a beautiful garden.
now it's in my redneck garden ayy lmao

I can make the exam as soon as they have the papers, and the date to give them the papers is in October, and when they have the paperwork they need 4 - 6 weeks to give me the Freigabe for the test

So you're not coming to sem.

So you are now hasbike again but you can't ride it?

very nice, congrats m8
did you or your dad test ride it before buying?
why is that date so late?

maybe if someone abandons and I get a sooner date
well not legally, yes.
both
> I did a power willy on the test ride
shit was cash
if I'd tell you why then I could get doxxed, the city fucked up big time, that's all I can say.

lol holy fuck the mad is real
wats wrong kiddo, mommy wont buy you that 50cc scooter that you wanted? i know man, life's hard. maybe if you get that job at mcdonalds you can work there for a couple months and buy it!

(You)

Fucking aspergers can't understand a joke

How oily do you keep your chains /dbt/? As you can see mine is a filthy oily mess but it rains every other day here and I don't want my chain to rust more than it already as.

>pic related
>dirty bikes get rode more

Männlein detected :-----D
Why would you get doxxed because of that, did they accidentally send you to prison because some other fuckhead on a WR willied past the primary school?

it's more importanter to clean the chain than to lube it.
best thing is to do both tho.

if you would know :^)
>Männlein
gemein uezs, ich bin sogar gewachsen :^))
SAGT DER GROSSE STIFT ZUM KLEINEN STIFT WACHSMALSTIFT
LMAOOO!!!

kek

>By clean you mean?
The uniformed ritual I got used to is power washing the swing arm and area around chain and the chain itself. Then letting it dry a bit, then physically rubbing it with an oily rag and spraying it a bit with the spray.

This what you mean?

>rusty chain life
>living by a fucking coast

sounds interesting
is it something personal?

about this much

Anyone else want a bunch of gear they can't afford?

I have a mesh jacket but for colder weather this would be win.

Ayy WR why do you now have enough money for A2 all of a sudden?
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/65841/3255964

kek

if you buy an elbow of dank, dub it out over the course of 2 weeks, you can take that 5 grand and buy a nice bike.

learn to economy, faggots

Hey you got a link for these, I remember seeing it before I was hasbike but that was a long time ago and I have since lost it

louis.de/artikel/schluesselanhaenger-lederkombi-masse-ca-8-5x8-5cm/10001047?list=179760279&filter_article_number=10001047
Don't bother though, lost mine because the ring ripped itself out which happens quickly even if you never go above 180 km/h.

hi /dbt/

im a 5 foot 7 dude, 155 pounds and i am currently in the process of getting my license.

I really, really want to ride a 600 supersports bike, and i am almost certain that one of those will be my first bike.

But i see a lot of people dropping them on youtube, Vloggers and such.

I am a pretty fit guy but do you think i am more prone to dropping the bikes being on the shorter side?

I really dont want my fairings ruined, do you think the damage can be minimized with drop pegs? I am almost certain to install a set of those.
Is it really this bad? do you have to be hulk hogan to keep a 600 SS stable?

O N E W E E K
N
E

W
E
E
K

are you hyped yet?

YES YES YES

> supersport as first bike
Don't do that.
> more prone to dropping
Not really anything to do with your height and more with not being a dumbass. In general you don't want to tip your bike too far to the side regardless of strength / height.
> drop pegs
They help.

The minute you stop giving a fuck and just enjoy riding is the minute youll actually enjoy riding.

nice
it was very entertaining last year

i will do it, many people around me did it, or have super powerful nakeds.
Thanks for the dumbass input, i think im not one of those dumbasses but things happen quickly on bikes

Thanks, but im scared of the slow speed stuff more than anything else.

If you're worried about slow speed stuff, get a bike that you can handle at slow speeds and won't mind dropping, practise slow-speed stuff until you're not worried anymore and then get what you want.

thats riding buddy. I dropped my brand new cb1000r (first bike) in a gravel driveway once. I bought it to ride it. Just don't be a dumb ass and try to Rossi on a street bike on public roads. Accidents happen but you arn't prone to just drop it for no reason.

>tfw no two smoke shitbike
worst feel

Be this guy.

You can do start on a super sport, you just have to be VERY aware of what it is you're riding. If you don't it'll be very easy to fuck up and hurt yourself. As for dropping it it's really just like any other bike. Just comes down to not being a retard. You can also get lowering links or something to lower the bike to make it easier for you to get on and off.

I ain't dead niggas.

Maybe not be a huge faggot like you seem to be atm and youll be able to manage

17 DAYS

REEEEEEEE ALL THE GOOD WEATHER WILL BE GONE BY THE TIME IT'S HERE

Also, if that guy who wanted to know which 600 to go for from last thread is still here, as the owner of both an R6 and a Daytona 675R, go for the Daytona if the price difference doesn't matter. It has a much more exciting engine character, is more agile, sounds amazing and is the prettiest supersport by a mile. Obviously, depending on your location, servicing costs will probably be slightly higher though and the aftermarket, while great, is also more expensive.

>tfw center stand is an optional extra and costs nearly 500 shekels