PlayStation Vita General 2716 - Dating Demons Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Akiba’s Beat ‘Reiji Shinomiya’ character trailer
youtu.be/xDngrcDC5Dw

>SAO: Hollow Realization adds Argo, ‘Emotion Void’ communication system
gematsu.com/2016/08/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-adds-arg

>Demon Gaze II adds maintenance and dating systems
gematsu.com/2016/08/demon-gaze-ii-adds-mainte

>NIS announces action RPG The Princess is Money-Hungry
gematsu.com/2016/08/nis-announces-action-rpg-prin

>Atelier Firis adds Logy, 11 year-old Escha
gematsu.com/2016/08/atelier-firis-adds-logy-11-y

>World of Final Fantasy videos introduce Siren, Ahriman, Acho, and Cockatrice
gematsu.com/2016/08/world-final-fantasy-videos-introduce-sire

>Utawarerumono: The Two Hakuoros adds playable Fumiruiru
gematsu.com/2016/08/utawarerumono-two-hakuoros-adds-playable-fu

>Koei Tecmo’s Berserk ‘Guts’ action gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/08/koei-tecmo-berserk-guts-actio

>Space Overlords releases in September
thevitalounge.net/2016/08/07/space-overlords-releases

>Pavilion shown running on Vita
thevitalounge.net/2016/08/07/pavilion-shown-running

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/08/nis-launches-summer-stag-beetle-observation-project-countdown-website
videogamesplus.ca/shiren-the-wanderer-the-tower-fortune-and-the-dice-fate-vita-p-23805.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LoH9r6xYb38
youtube.com/watch?v=O7izcl66034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for the best robot.

Stay asleep. Sleep is good.

I want to put penis into this

Happy late Katerday

Sleeping infuriates me

I want to fuck all the Vita robots.

( ゚∀゚)o彡゚ようじょ!ようじょ!

Have a good day vitagen
Thanks

1st is actually a sexbot, not a maid

You too, user.

thanks for the high-quality chests

Still want to stick my dick in them.

They are fine no matter what the system is. I was just pointing out that his shitpost list was faulty

Rom and Ram are such hard workers, they don't want Noire to hog all of the shares from old men

This is my favorite Vita girl, ____ from ______.

Hi /fgg/

Delete

okay user you got me
lock me up and throw away the key

Peko's lolis are vita related

Stick it in user

you better not

Hi user want to play some games?

>you say no, but your gears are all greasy down there

>tfw pic related
MY FUCKING DICK

Finally finished Rorona, it was a fun but short ride, only took me like a week to finish it. Pic related make every thing worth it. The 2 puppets's story was kind of dumb imho

Now I'm going to Totori, hope it has more cute girls.

>finished Rorona
I hope you mean that you got all 13 endings and then completed overtime
>The 2 puppets's story was kind of dumb imho
Why?

>Now I'm going to Totori, hope it has more cute girls.
Hope you like lolis

lewd

Pick your keychain

>all 13 endings
Not that user but that's a nutso standard to hold people by. A question; have you gotten all the endings to chrono trigger?

Ar Nosurge

Me on the left

>Lionela never comes back
She was so cute and with great tits and she was so nice to Rorona and I shipped them together I still do

escha

Just got to the Hermit place in Shiren, there's the storage used to interact with items you have with you, but is there not a storehouse in here? I have way too much stuff I need to get safe, is my only option to just drop them on the storage floor?

I only got Cordelia and Lionela's ending because i don't like penises. Haven't touched overtime because I heard it was meant to be after Totori and Meruru.
Didn't like the puppets's story because i feel like it didn't make sense techical wise (Rorona have to be literally half deaf to not notice where the voice comes from) and it didn't have much of an impact on Lionela's story, it could have been her witch mother's gift to her or something and it wouldn't be any difference.

Neither, those are usually flimsy as fuck. The disgaea keychains fell apart in weeks

Yep. Only storehouse is in the main hub.
You have another undo grass from the points shop right? Through repeated abuse of the mixers on your way to hermits hermitage you'll eventually be able to breeze through the dice towers and get there easily.

Good luck user!

What did NIS mean by this

gematsu.com/2016/08/nis-launches-summer-stag-beetle-observation-project-countdown-website

I always carry one Undo Grass with me, and one Escape Scroll whenever possible in case one of them gets stolen. I had to escape from Tower of Future twice during the last floor because Jirokichi bailed and leveled up one monster, and those Folys are just the bane of my existence. Other than that, I haven't had many problems, even managed to synthesize some attributes to my weapon using the mawnster. Rust traps are freaking annoying, but at least I managed to fuse my shield with the plating ability. My weapon's going to be next, already found a Dull Gold Edge for it.

Thanks for the encouragement!

It's not crazy, especially since Rorona+ allows you to pick every ending that you've unlocked from the menu when you finish. It's not a problem to go back and get them all if you make a new save at the end of each assignment.
I thought CT was meh and didn't finish it even once. Square stuff is not my thing

Even if you dislike penises, you still have plenty of non-penis endings to unlock
>I heard it was meant to be after Totori and Meruru
yes
>Rorona have to be literally half deaf to not notice
Rorona is canonically retarded
>it didn't have much of an impact on Lionela's story
you've got to be kidding me

Convince me not to!

My wife Firis is so cute

videogamesplus.ca/shiren-the-wanderer-the-tower-fortune-and-the-dice-fate-vita-p-23805.html

Is Ys8 EOP friendly or do I have to wait two years?

Get physical if you can't wait, or wait and get the digital for a reduced price, but don't pay full price for the digital if you aren't completely sure you are going to like the game. And it seems you aren't, so hold up for now.

60 dollars for a vita game?
Australia?

Kill yourself addy

>literally costs me more
???

>57 monopoly money for an actual product with shipping costs more than 60 aud for digital rental

> I thought Chrono Trigger was meh+
Treasonous, you dare insult my nostalgia, user? Your punishment will be decided later today

>paying $60 for an expiry license

Okay, be an idiot.

please no bully

Anyone think CG2 worth getting from NISA? Or import? The first one was alright, so is the second one worth the money?

>or import
If you can speak the language, then import the game. If you can not speak the language then still import the game and learn Japanese.

Just search through some of the more recent articles and videos put out by NISA, check the comments and decide for yourself.

Check NISA game comments? That sounds like a terrible idea

>Nordic webstore finally gets NISA game limited editions in their stock with free shipping so that I don't need to buy them from the expensive-as-fuck NISA Online Store
>It's games like CG2

At least there's Yomawari, too, but that game, too, isn't what I'm going to get as an LE. If only NISA would announce something like Refrain and D2 Vita edition soon.

A pretty large majority of them are just handing their censorship bullshit back at them. It's kind of relieving to see, actually, seeing how the blind fanboys can't defend the release the same way they usually do.

>Nordic webstore
Which stores? I checked coolshop and yeah, they do offer that. Not going to buy it though. I really hope they will start to carry some Atelier LEs, those are the only LEs I will buy no questions asked these days. But fuck, I still have some points in that shitty NISA store, I guess I'll have to spend them on something.

Well, at least the option is open for a year from now, user.

Yeah even fanboys are starting to see what NISA does is bullshit when PQube brings Valkyrie Drive and Gal*Gun without a problem to west.

Yep, Coolshop. Maybe I should try to contact IFI as well, to see if they could stock their LEs there, too. Would have saved so much money had the Trillion LE been available somewhere else than their own store.

A year? How so? Do you happen to have some sort of inside info about it?

It's actually pretty good price too, I checked ShopTo price too and the LE is more expensive there than it is from coolshop. 61.74€ vs 59.95€. Normal edition would be way cheaper from there though, 38.69€ vs 49.95€. With the cheapest shipping of course. Weird how this goes.

Been buying stuff from there lately after £ dived due to brexit, my copy of Gal*Gun arrived safely but not into release day though.

It's one of my go-to online stores, as well, at least for the ones I can't get from my main store for various reasons. There have been a couple of times when they have fucked up with deliveries (last time was with Grand Kingdom LE), but for the most of the time, they are pretty cool and get stuff sent for the release date (if you live in Nordic area, at least).

Their selection is the strongest point, with getting stuff like Grand Kingdom LE with good prices AND stuff like the promotional comic, I haven't seen any store outside UK that would have managed to stock those.

Yep, I've used Coolshop also many times. Too bad their points go bad too soon, I think I've only used those things once or twice. And lately they really haven't been the cheapest either. Well, I'm going to use them if they manage to get Atelier LE for sale, shipping from NISA store is lethal.

anyone also bought the new Genkai Tokki game? Seven Pirates? all boobs aside, it LOOKS like a competent game...

From what I heard of the anons who bought it, it's quality.

I want to _____ Linca!

Be friends with

>vita can play pocketstation games
ayyy

recommend me some pocketstation games please, I need to try this

Post a pic, never seen one
Do you have a JP account?

youtube.com/watch?v=LoH9r6xYb38

Do have a JP account. I've never actually played one before, so I don't know what they're like. But here's the first image on google.

Man, gotta respect that they have voiced lines for endings with every NPC girl in Gal*Gun. Mafuyu ending was nice.

Do vita game devs have an ass this good?

big is nice

monobeasts

monobreasts

stereobeats

Yo vitagen. Where can I get some of those blue vita boxes? Should I check gamestop?

>Want to play Vita on bed for maximum comfy
>End up falling asleep half an hour in everytime

The harder you try to stay up the faster you go to sleep. Never fight it, user

Ion of course

Post random screenshot

Must not be playing an interesting enough game

I kinda wanted this game before I realized it's not cladun style but roguelike instead.

Monster house you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=O7izcl66034

what the fuck

why was it easier to buy NA Vita games in Japan than NA?

Coincidentally I bought Cladun because I thought it was this style and not it's own. Fell in love with it regardless, however. Loved the music in it and x2 as wel.

Because stores need that shelf space for funko pop

I hope we get the new one translated

I do too. Maybe one day