/arg/ - Astral Realm/Twin Saga Private Server

Disgusting Vermin Edition
Still Day 1 Edition

Game Site: twinsaga.to

Previous Thread: >What is Twin Saga?
Aura Kingdom + Eden Eternal except cuter. Also made by X-Legend. Known as Astral Realm in HK/TW.

>This isn't the official Aeria Games server
None of Aeria's jewish tricks in this server. No content behind a paywall. The game is based off the TW client (with edits and translations) so we'll have everything they do. This is run by the people who ran the Aura Kingdom Private Server a while back.

>Server Stats
3x Mob EXP
3x Class EXP
2x Quest EXP
2x Profession EXP
2x Drop & Dungeon Entries

>Veeky Forums Guild:
FishingRealm

Get to level 10 and post IGN for invite.

If you register today you can get: 120slot backpack, Maid outfit, Top speed mount, etc

Tip: Roll Swordmaster for easy grinding life as well as spin2win. You can play all classes with one character and leveling other classes gets easier after you have your first at a high level.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.aurakingdom.to/showthread.php?11541-Launcher-Solution-Voices-Manual-Patch&p=123319#post123319
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lets reach more than 13 replies this time

First for pinoys spamming trade chat.

Daily reminder that JP system voice 12 is best system voice.

already dying?

Not dying, just busy playing game.

Cute JP voices when?

You can get them by downloading the sound pack, or wait till Aura fixes it.

A miko's pantsu

FARMING HER NOW

I suggest downloading the pack, if Aura puts the patch on launcher it's likely to take forever.

AbsolutelyHaram.jpg

oh no page 10

Remember to do dailies.

SETUP REPAIRING ALL DAY

dont die!

staying alive

Post qt npcs!

Not really qt but it was there

is Nias playing this game or not.
no nias no go

All the cool FK are playing this.

I downloaded the torrent, but after i install the game the launcher is in chinese and cant run the game, what am i doing wrong?

run the launcher as administrator and let it patch?

ded

paeg 10

Still need an invite to the guild. IGN is Feena.

downloading. What am I in for besides moe girls and dress-up?

All classes in one character (swappable anywhere), tabbed target so facerolling your keyboard number keys, fishing, companion/pet system, running raids and generic mmo shit.

dedder

sounds fine by me. will try it out.

deddest

IGN Deadbeat

sent but you're not responding

deddeddest

anti-aliasing

too soon

still too soon

better than the modern day /rog/

keep the thread bumped

I love getting advertisements for other games on the launcher that takes forever.

I love flying.

And so it begins again. who all from the AK private server is around. havent talked to you niggas in years.

The cool people are all around!

Bumpan.
Also, IGN is Weom.

Player not found.

Alright, I'll check again once the launcher finishes downloading the voicepacks.
inb4 never. I've started downloading the packs 2 hours ago and it's still not done.

been patching since like 4pm est, got an error, and qued it up again, expecting to start over...

sweet if the launcher ever finishes ill come party. IDR anyones name or what my name even was in AK. but that's okay.

Change game.bin to client.exe
Make Shortcut
open properties to shortcut and add EasyFun
"C:/xxx/xxx/client.exe" EasyFun
Now you can play without the launcher, you won't have the sound files.

It's too late for me. I might as well see this through.

It will probably take hours if it even finishes at all, I cancelled mine after coming home from the post office and it still not being done.

im a little farther then that in about 15 mins

guess im lucky or its broken and lying to me

Look at that face, she's laughing at us.

>delay everyone's downloads so you don't have to give out premium bonuses
Pretty sneaky Aura

Didn't they go a little crazy a few years ago iirc or was that a different private server thing

didn't this game just come out in NA? why is everyone already defaulting to a private server

Because it's being published by Aeria.
Just look at their founder's packs.

How's your progress going, /arg/?

isn't this the exact same thing as aura kingdom

looks like aura kingdom except everything is loli
so i mean that's an improvement

Bumping from page 10

1. It's Aeria
2. We already know pretty much exactly how this private server will go since it's the same people who did AKPS

dude pls
"Aeria" itself is already a problem. Nothing good comes from something with "Aeria" on it.

That feel when you get a 108% roll.
Why even live?

r.i.p. 4 hours

Bumping, also use forum.aurakingdom.to/showthread.php?11541-Launcher-Solution-Voices-Manual-Patch&p=123319#post123319 if anybody else is stuck.

>playing cookie cuter MMOs

Go back to ToS you tripcuck.

>look at me, I'm a pretentious fuck
Filtered.

Strange, I don't know what's the problem.

You need to be online to be invited.

Ah, I see. Also, does the captcha that appears ingame appear more than once or is it only a one-time thing?

ded.

JUST LIKE MY MOTHER

Too busy being unwanted

>forum.aurakingdom.to/showthread.php?11541-Launcher-Solution-Voices-Manual-Patch&p=123319#post123319

file corrupted
i love aura memes

P-please

Best girl.

Is this by the same faggots who also played ak.to?
You're taking up Veeky Forums space with your forced garbage mmos

/ksg/ has outlived its usefulness.

Tell that to tosg.

how to farm that miko eidolon? Sakura I believe, a sister of Azusa

p-please don't discard me master

So uh, tried to install the game twice but for whatever reason the launcher isn't coming up in the install. Third time's the charm I guess.

Launch as admin, without antivirus up etc. I use some shitty antivir myself though, and didn't have a problem.

Is this game even fun? This client has been downloading for the last 40 mins and it still only halfway done.

i'm currently downloading. hold on, friends!

Basic mmo + cute girl dress up simulator
I wouldn't expect too much but these games are strangely alluring.

I actually enjoy MMOs that aren't all about combat.The last mmo I played was Black Dessert Online and I had a lot of fun just fishing with my guild and exploring together. I read this game has fishing so I hope its fun.

How long did it take you guys to finish the language download part of the game client? Its been 30 mins and its still downloading language.

No idea if that will work with a fresh install, but it's probably worth a shot.

The method from forum.aurakingdom.to/showthread.php?11541-Launcher-Solution-Voices-Manual-Patch&p=123319#post123319 went a lot smoother for me.

alive

somewhat dead.

Holy shit the autism needed to play this pile of shit.

which part requires "autism"?
its a casual mmorpg with cute graphics

>cute graphics

Neck yourself

thanks for bumping the thread :)