Were the bosnian serbs right about kicking islam out of Europe?

Were the bosnian serbs right about kicking islam out of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbs_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're worse than the Muslims.

Muslims didn't start WW1 and then build a statue of the guy who did it, in the spot where he did it.

No because they were killing innocent people. Not all muslim people are evil goat fuckers. People killed in Bosnia and Herzegovina were Europeans like you and me, not some crazy goat herders from middle east.

Iirc they just wanted to unify all the serbs living outside Serbia and wanted to expel all non-serbs. They would've done the same to croats

T. Mohammed

>muslim villagers in Europe
>muslim villagers in MENA
The only difference is the amount of sand tbhfam

Imagine if a crazed Serbian militant massacred your neighbour and his entire household on basis that he's muslim. He is blonde, his eyes are blue and he isn't even hairy. He speaks the same language and even dresses like you do. He is now killed in cold blood. Only because his ancestors converted to islam five hundred years ago to avoid paying additional taxes. How do you feel?

This. It's about race, not religion. Christianity is a sand religion too. I don't give a shit about whites LARPing as beduins as long as they are white. On the other hand, I don't want to live anywhere near black Africans even if they are the most devout Christians in the world. The real problem with Islam is Arabs, Pakis and all non-white filth that comes along with it.

Exactly. I was trying to say that problem with muslims isn't that they are evil, it's just that most of them come from uncultured parts of the world and can't behave in European society.

>He is blonde, his eyes are blue and he isn't even hairy
This means absolutely nothing to me
Muslims are niggers regardless of race and nationality, fuck off atheist/pol/
>dresses the same as you do
Not really
>How would you feel?
I'd feel good, he chose to remain a muslim and basically a slavic Turk, and considering the fact that I'd be a militant Serb

Thrn I take it you'd technically have no issue with Bektashi Albanians living in your neighbourhood as long as they are "muh epin aryans"
Right?

Personally, I believe that all judeo-christian religions are evil, but not all people who follow them are. Nobody can chose his religion at birth and not everyone is willing to give up on ways he was brought up. Whites should focus on keeping invaders out, not killing each other. Believe it or not, it doesn't matter if a man is muslim or Serbian or whatever. It's the fact that he's ready to kill someone that makes him a villain.

Depends, have they figured out how to spend all their money on car stereos and boom music from them?

Fucking Shiptars are white, maybe little less than Slavs, more like Mediterraneans. Some of them live few streets away from my house and they have light brown hair and green eyes, they don't look exotic at all.

I would kill anyone who goes against my faith, my culture, my nation and my language, all muslims are a threat to that, because their belief system is based on the typical life of a bedouin during Mohammed's era, wereas Christianity was molded by Greco-Roman philosophy, tradition and culture, because it's not as concrete as Islam
So I'd rather have an Ethiopian Orthodox neighbour than an epin aryan disgustin Muslim Albanian

I don't care how they look retard (even though they are apes lite) it's the fact that they act like niggers

AMA
>t. Bosnian Serb

You guys aren't mad about the whole bombing thing, right?

It was just a prank bro.

is it true the inuslation in your houses are made up of hidden away zastava's

We're pissed...

We've had an amnesty 10 years ago. It was a country-wide gun-grabbing project. We were all sick of guns by this point.
My granps buried a crate of 'nades doe.
Basically, we've got our dicks for fighting now.

Maybe you got yo dicks, but not everyone.

t. Mudžo iz okoline

Aye, they were. Shame the fucktard nations had to intervene.

Oh yeah... You guys are circumcised. I'm sorry... :(

Who would you prefer as neighbors, white muslims or black christians? Think a pack of them.

Ahahhahah
White muslims, sure. We've lived together for the last 500 years, with only one attempted genocide.

Spooky as fugg desu famalam

If they're serious about the teachings of their religion, the blacks.

>their belief system is based on the typical life of a bedouin during Mohammed's era
So is Christian. Early Christians were same as ISIS. Unfortunately, they won.

>Christianity was molded by Greco-Roman philosophy
Wrong. European philosophy was molded by Greco-Roman philosophy. If we stuck to paedophile in skirts' ways, we'd be same as goat fuckers are today.

They only act as apes if you let them. True Albanians aren't Europeans, but most muslims in Balkans are Slavs, Greeks and Romanians.

They're exactly the fucking same. Balkans is Europes memeland while Bosnia is Balkans memeland.

Balkans is not a memeland. You'll see when the western "civilisation" fails and people start to die because they don't know how to take down a tree without getting killed or how to heard animals when they run away from their farms and start stampedoing through farmlands.

Hello there, bear fucker

Most bears in Balkans have been killed in XIX. century

Wrong.

I've only seen five bears or so and it was in the nature reserve or something.

5 more than an average european

>personally I believe all Judeo Christian religions are evil
Tch, nothing personal kid..

was actually more than that. When Bosnia decided to declare indipendence (led by the bosniaks) bosnian serbs still wanted to be in Yugoslavia (which at that point was Serbia and Montenegro). Then bosniak terrorists assaulted a serbian wedding in Sarajevo and a downward spiral of violence and hatred started.

Yes, I'm a heathen. No, I'm not an edgelord.

>t: Cetnik LARPer

>crni bombarderi
Every time

imo serbs are like pigs, theyre vulgar and cant behave, bosnians are more "kind" and naive. My personal experience, and ive dealt with alot of people from yugoslavia.
Theyre like eastblock niggers, like real concrete niggers XDDDDD

You've dealt with nothing son.

Bosnians are just stupid like sheep, Serbs are stupid in the evil manner

I dunno, mate, how is France handling their whole "Muslim immigration?"
Just a couple of people dead here and there, maybe?
Nothing big, I am sure...

>25% of French youth is muslim
>the other 75% are slowly but surely going towards the right
>mfw it's only a matter of time until the Tenth Crusade erupts

Serbs are literally animals

>Early Christians were same as ISIS.
I hate to even ask, but...source?

>Early Christians were same as ISIS. Unfortunately, they won
t. retarded liar
It's bullshit, early christians were incredibly peaceful and were persecuted to heights unmatched, it's only later, in the 4th century or so that they became rather extreme

>were persecuted to heights unmatched
No really, they were actually left alone to do their own thing most of the time. They only really got shit from people like Diocletian much later because a goat's liver or something told Dio that the Christians were the reason bad stuff happened.

Before that most Christians just hung out in what were like House Assemblies called in Greek: "Ecclesia" which is where the idea of "church" evolved from. People thought they were weird because they met at night to have the "Boss' Dinner" which means the same in Greek as "Lord's Supper" and eat flesh and blood but they were mostly left alone to do their own thing. Only people who called themselves Kings got into trouble

Literally every old church is built on a pagan temple ground.

Killing, raping innocent balkanese people isnt kicking islam out.

Nah you'd still hate them.

>bosnian serbs

what did he mean by this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbs_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

>serbs were evil murderers
>we dindu nuffin

fuck off

Absolutely not, violence against civilians is wrong

If they were right they would have won

I come from a Serbian family and we openly admit that we genocided the Muslims and we continue to laugh about it to this day
He was still a Muslim

That's twisted.

Do you joke about all the land you lost too?

Something makes me think you're white. I wonder if you'd think that arabs were the best if you were arabian?

Disgusting

I'm guessing you spent the entire day yesterday in mourning? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm

>that pic

Byzantine should have a knife in the back from the crusader

grim. i sometimes forget that this kind of person exists

Very right.
Bosniaks are the legacy of the weak slavs who willingly converted to the enemy (ottoman) religion

As opposed to the other weak slavs that willingly converted to the enemy (orthodox) religion?

DELET THIS

>this much moralfaggotry
>on the cesspool of the internet
What did they mean by this?

>ignoring the Croat that responded to you

>implying I'm the autistic Serb

Ok

Are you honestly of the belief that "he" is the only reason for World War I?

On an average scale, we Bosnians are whiter than most Colonials and Europeans,even in comparison to those from the northernmost reaches of Europe.

I'm inclined to agree, my people tend to be notoriously naive, even outright stupid.

>Bosnians are whiter

Bosnians are slavs

Indeed, and the only people who're of fairer complexion are Scandinavians, so what's your point?

The American term "white" encompasses Western,mainly catholic and protestant cultures, while the scientific term "white" encompasses everyone who is of predominately European(Caucasian for you)-White descent.

there is no scientific term for "White" you subhuman balkan bottom feeder?

It isnt?

There is and it's deemed as" Caucasian", as I've mentioned earlier on.

And for the love of god, even the most inbred Balkan Gypsy is higher on the racial scale than your average Colonial.

Heroic operation with just a little mass civilian murders in it.
But just a little.

Only problem with balkan slavs genociding each other is that they never do the job right.

t.balkan slav

Caucasian refers to pretty much everyone who isn't a mongoloid or a negroid.

The balkans were always the dumping ground of europe and the badlands the turks controlled during their memepire. It started the downfall of european hegemony and brought the spotlight on
>poor muslim dindus

>There is and it's deemed as" Caucasian"
lmao

Prior to that conversion, we've fought the Ottomans for more than 70 years.In fact, it took the Ottomans 229 years to conquer all of the Balkan Peninsula, even though it was the most sparsely populated part of Europe to begin with.

Veeky Forums - History & Crimes Against Humanities

/Balk/ - crimes against humanity

Categorically false,the Balkan became a dumping ground of Europe after it was completely consumed by the Ottoman Empire.The Serbs and the Bulgarians have had Empires while the English were still suffering the insolence of lesser Celtic kingdoms and polities in their neighborhood.

>It started the downfall of European hegemony

Tell that to the Austrians, their negligence for the right of the Slavs has fueled the rise of the Pan-Slavic movement which inadvertently caused the fall of European hegemony.When you deny almost half of your Empire's population it's rights, they're bound to cause massive havoc.

>Caucasian refers to pretty much everyone who isn't a mongoloid or a negroid

True, but it's almost mostly used to describe people of White, mainly European origin.

Is that all you can muster?An overused meme from the early 2000's ?

25 year rule anyone?

>Is that all you can muster?An overused meme from the early 2000's ?
It's a term invented by a philosopher on the 1700s, what is and isn't caucasian changes often and there has never been a consensus on what is and isn't caucasian as it is a blanket term that is meant to suit whichever fucked up racial views the guy spouting the word has.

There's literally nothing scientific about it.

Define empires. Does that mean they ate shit with copper spoons instead of wooden ones?

Just because it's outdated and somewhat limited in it's range doesn't make it any less "scientific".

>Just because it isn't scientific doesn't make it any less scientific

No, I mean Empires that were modeled after the Eastern Roman Empire at the height of it's power.

We're not talking of primitive Germanic hamlets and some shit-stained moot and bailey, we're talking of cities and fortresses that were built under the guiding hand of the last scions of true Roman culture.

Pre-sixteenth century Southeastern Europe was significantly more developed than most parts of Western and Northern Europe.

Spare me from your low-quality provincial humor.Meiners' classification was not grounded on any scientific criteria, but it was Blumenbach who gave it scientific credibility and a wider audience, by grounding it in the new quantitative method of craniometry.

As you can see, the term was adopted as a part of the scientific dictionary after Blumenbach's input.

The 16th century part is correct but only because of the neighbouring european influences.
The early (and later) empires werent that shit. Balkans actually has really interesting history behind it
But how do you justify the degeneration 19th century nationalistic movements brought upon the balkans?
I believe croats are complexed cause of their centuries long foreign rulers, serbs are complexed cause electricity exists and bosnians are complexed cause they need more sheeps to fuck

>The 16th century part is correct but only because of the neighboring European influences

We were predominately under the influence of the East Roman Empire and the Hungarians, but the Hungarians have only influenced some changes in military.

>Balkans actually has really interesting history behind it

Nothing compares to the time when we've fielded competent and self-governed states with indigenous royal dynasties.

>But how do you justify the degeneration 19th century nationalistic movements brought upon the Balkans

The result of the Ottoman-influenced rise of a religion-themed nationalism.

>I believe Croats are complexed cause of their centuries long foreign rulers, Serbs are complexed cause electricity exists and Bosnians are complexed cause they need more sheep to fuck

We don't fuck sheep, we're just naturally stupid.

>but it was Blumenbach who gave it scientific credibility and a wider audience, by grounding it in the new quantitative method of craniometry.
I'm sorry, what part am I supposed to take seriously here, or was it all a joke at my expense

>kicking muslims out throught means of mass murders and executions
Err...

>Were the bosnian serbs right about kicking islam out of Europe?
I don't think they really believed that, since they were Islamic servants for most of their history. One short chimpout isn't gonna change that

>True Albanians aren't Europeans

now that's what I call shitposting

since Bosnians and Albanians are the strongest genetical trashes of Europe, they were right