>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fBfmPENyK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This post is dedicated to the ones we've lost.

THINGS WOMEN WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

top 10 for windy girl

If EG wins TI again, will they make an anime about Artour?

>Pick RTZ Alchemist in a elimination match
>lose
Why does it keep happening?
And how is EE considered a great player?

phoenix lower bracket run wings upper bracket run grand finals when?

Rooting for MVP is mandatory for /d2g/ posting now.

If you are not rooting for MVP, you should leave /d2g/.

no one likes animes about losers

MVP PHOENIX

echo sabre is garbage on PA, pros are retarded

A talented and hyped up kid getting beat down by his own stupid choices isn't really the anime story

what is offside

so whose idea it is to kick misery and w33 even though they won shanghai majors. now look at it, they are placed higher

why the fuck is there no old thread link

DOUBLE
CRITS
LMAO

>being THIS autistic

its not

if drums wouldnt be shit they would get drums, but they are shit so they just get echo sabre

echo sabre basher/deos is strong on pa

Reminder if you think Arteezy is a bad player or a team ruiner you've browsed too much Reddit and you absorb their opinions too easily.

>b-but EG at TI4!!
Not his fault, all of EG fucked up the semifinals, especially ppd with his shit drafting vs VG memepush lineup

>b-but Secret at TI5!!
He was the best carry in the world at the time, as recognized by many other players, rest of Secret shat the bed besides Zai who also played out of his mind.

>b-but EG during Frankfurt/Shanghai!!
Did pretty good, 3rd place both times, could've won both events but saving fucking retards meta favored OG and Shanghai was a fluke for Secret.

>b-but Secret at TI6!!
Puppey has obviously lost it and is a mere shadow of his former self while EE is being even more autistic than usually. Bulba exists.

Arteezy is still one of the best players in the world who just has some commitment issues. Spouting shitty memes about him destroying teams is both revisionist history and Reddit.

the turkish overlord

guys I need to know if these things are real or fake???

old thread links only matter on /aco/ and /d/

ironically, most anime nowadays are about losers.

>Alch has a garbage winrate
why do people insist on picking him and using the NagaAlch build

they are fake, added in postproduction, as anyone with eyes can see

They're real for sure.

(You)

But only until ep2 when our loser mc finds out that he actually is the chosen one, protector of the stars and the true heir of the most awesomest power. By ep7 he usually has amassed a fellowship of haircolor-coded girls.

Will suck cock for MVP fantasy cards

Noone goes echo on pa.
QO, literally the only one picking her, always goes phase, deso, bkb, abyssal.

>commitment issues
That's why he's shit.

If you can't commit to a team long enough to actually make results then you're a problem player.

You can literally be the best player in the world but if you leave after the first sign of bad results then you're not worth keeping.

>tfw Jimmy might stay with TNC if they do well enough
I'm not sure how to feel about this.
I wonder how his gf would feel about it.

>>b-but EG at TI4!!
to this day im pretty convinced that they just got complaicent and threw it
like who of them actually needed the recognition of winning, with mason?
Why would you want to give mason gratification and valid reasoning to stay on the team over Fear?

Once they got 3rd the new that was enough money to satisfy them all, since it was 1mil+ split between them, ontop of their salary and bonuses etc.

If they had come 1st/2nd mason wouldve been seen as a good player and had a reason to stay relevant in the scene long enough to get a good team.

ITs an extremely masterful plan to pull off, but if anyone could do it it wouldve been PPD, Artour, Universe and Zai.

qo buys echo sabre i watched his pubs

That is some liberal tier of mental gymnastics user

>"Team DK's turn to pick."
>"Anti-Mage."

podchan

HAHAHHAA
FUCK N0BRAINS

Did Mason fuck your Mom and make you watch or something? Artour is a washed up memer who's only been relevant because of how often people talk about how he's not relevant anymore.

Didn't see me coming, did you.

rtz did nothing wrong
envy is cuck

I miss them anons...

I'll take a nap before games today, don't wake me up please.

OUREST GUY, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=7fBfmPENyK0

>buys echo in 2 games total
>those games are months ago
Echo is garbage and rightfully noone that actually knows hoe the basics of dota work buys it

OUR GUY is streaming

twitch tv / elazor

nigga they fucking stomped everyone then suddenly theyre playing mega defensive with no need to and just give up at 3rd place.

They had like 3 days to think over if they actually wanted to play a couple more games to win like 300k more
rtz and zai were like 18/16 then so 200k is more than enough to sustain them for like 10 years, they really didnt need the money, and universe is rich enough to be a fucking doctor without having to borrow for tuition, they didnt need the money.

No, I find it hilarious that after finishing 3rd mason completely fell off the fucking map because he could easily be replaced with Fear. If they had won ti, alex garfield probably wouldve had some say about not kicking him because "he won ti lmao"

>synthol
nigga please
I want to look normal

i wonder what its like picking your nose/sneezing etc with a thing like that in your nose

fucking og ruining my shit

fucking phoenix proving to be more amazing than i could ever have hoped for

QUCIK SPRINT

endurance run

she looks like a balanced girl who has a rich personality under all those rats

Japanese team at TI when?

imagine being OG and picking MVP and being like shieet nigga we got this so ez hahakorea so ez gg

and then you get stomped in the match

He's like Lelouch except he's not 3k shitter.

Was meant for

Mason was always going to be replaced by Fear no matter what, nobody loses a TI for shits and giggles that's retarded

Why are you guys always giving that faggot attention?

too bad she is going to die of toxoplasmosis

love her

>they really didnt need the money, and universe is rich enough to be a fucking doctor without having to borrow for tuition, they didnt need the money.

You are genuienly REALLY stupid and don't understand how the world works outside your room.

>Anyone who doesn't have +10 million in a bank not giving a shit about two hundred thousand dollars

Just do yourself a favor and quit begin such an idiot with the mental gymnastics of a liberal college student

ALL PATHS LEAD TO CONFLICT

itll be one of those shitty western shows they play the week of Christmas

The final stage of anime fandom, total loss of the ability to communicate without kawaii faces
After that its usually descent into poverty and finally suicide when faced with the options to work or starve.

>ginger slutranger
>blue slutranger
>purple slut
>snek slut
>slut slut

>mfw i just play rubick every game

>permavirgins fap to podchan
>podchan is most likely sucking gross Gaben's cock to keep her place as Valve's employee

Lelouch has been assimilated.

I am cutieface of bord XDD you will be assibiladed :---D fugg

what ethnicity is her? looks like one of them SEA sub-human monkies

Akke
36 min ยท
Happy anniversary @Bummilummi 13 years together today!

>make 2 mil now and 2 mil later
>make 1 mil now and 6 mil later

you tell me how money works

Gotta watch all games for her

Probably Filipino

Where I live they play the Don Camillo and Peppone movies.
Real good shit

>normal skill
>psg ghost
lmao

It's obvious.

Been a player since beta, amassed 4000 hours before I quit about 2 years ago. Played a couple game last night.

How in the fuck did I ever find this shit game fun? Or is Dota just currently an even bigger pile of shit than it ever used to be? It felt like fucking LoL, not the game I remember.

is he a cuck?

>literally together since he is 15
>literally together for 13 years with his high school crush

Maybe he is just a well adjusted family man
These are the people the white race needs

>akke runs a succesful tech business
>has a cute girlfriend for 13 years
>still plays dota

Man fucking Akke, if only you had good taste in friends too. You don't need to latch on to fucking Loda anymore, just join a more relevant team.

Loda's a cuck.

Wish I could do the same. My relationships burn fast after a year.

why do the main event matches start an hour later than the group stage matches

what the fuck

Don't post Homu without my permission, kid.

>tfw will never meet podchan

i lose 80% of games anymore i'll never be out of normal skill again

they tweaked behavior score a couple months ago and it really, really works now

ie. almost every game I play is me having an intentional feeder etc vs a normal enemy team

it just dooms you to losing almost every game now. it's hell. I got up to 1900 a few times but you can't get out, people just report you back down no matter what

At least there's a positive change though: You now can't be reported back into low priority if you're in low priority, and you can't be mute-extended if you're already muted.

The game hasn't had a serious gameplay update in a solid year and the Dota community had to pay Valve $80,000,000 just for Pit Lord to be released at TI

As cute as he is, he is still a manlet

You wanna 1v1 me mid for a few games so I could bring you back to reality?

(you)

>psg
>posting about me ooga team booga
no no no that's not how it works

You can go to SEA and find a girl who looks just like Podchan who will also let you literally shit on her face if it means you will marry her and bring her to the USA.

Or what?

Dear Artour B.,

Hey man, what an outstanding performance this TI. Arguably a top performer throughout the group stages and one game that was hard fought. Despite all the criticisum you've received and will yet to, you are still an inspiration not to hundreds, or thousands, but hundreds of thousands. Such myself, an older (28) and later comer to Dota(2) and the competive scene.

Like many greats, winning did not come easy. It takes failing to be a champion, and many can tell you the failure can only fuel the fire. Your time will come, and i'm sure of it as long as you continue to keep your head up. You inspire many such as myself to continually learn the game and enjoy its entirety.

Your streams were great too, not only from your playmaking but from the music and vibe as well, as I enjoy the same genre. Hope you get back on again some day. If youre ever back in the IE (BTS) hit me up! Drinks on me.

Whatever you choose to do, please continue to inspire the many people you do and chase your dreams. Wherever you are i'll always root for you to bring it all home one day. Best of luck to you and your future endeavors.

>ever going into lp(unless you abandon) or getting muted
how the fuck? I literally deny the holocaust every game and I've never seen lp or got muted

you have issues friend

If rtz is so bad and a toxic player then why are PPD and Puppey more than willing to get him back again and again?
Makes you think...

I want to say most anons here aren't desperate or old enough to go overseas and offer to marry desperate girls in exchange for greencards.

I hope.

That sounds too ez...

try calling everyone niggers in all chat every game
caps lock probably helps

Christ, so Valve is still persistent on being lazy fucks. That's sad, fuck eSports.

Props to Arteezy

So happy to see him playing at a high level, after all the criticism.

Probably the best stretch since before TI5 for him, proving the haters and doubters wrong!