>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

I want to _______ Yuria's __________

>vaati talking about authenticity
Yeah, because plagiarizing other people's videos is better.

>Passive GW/UGW users
The fuck is up today?

STEAL
MASK

anyone who wants to give me an chaos blade? Now is the chance to get rid of it.

are you placing down signs or summoning people?

Reminder:

>Drake's an overleveled retard who thinks he's hot shit
>Vincent is even higher in fucking levels and only uses shit like Carthus
>Ippiki still goes to FCs
>Metamen make up the majority
>Useless asian shit
>anyone not listed or not in the 'metamen' category are egotistical fucks that are holier than thou, most aren't even good at PvP, and as previously shown are dog shit at PvE

>GW/UGW

Great Whips and Ultra Great Whips?

You can't be good in both PvE and PvP. It's one or another.

Placing

Great Weapons and Ultra Great Weapons

Reminder to hide and report Avatarfags

Then how are /dsg/enerates bad at both? Checkmate, FCthiests

because they don't want to lose

look at their heroes on youtube, they always cut out their edits ;^)

I use metashit on pontiffs but not on /dsg/ fight clubs because i'm there to meme some people to death, winning there is irrelevant.

Fucking finally I found this!

It's really the only way to use them
Do you expect a UGS-user to just walk up to you and telegraph their R1 for 6 seconds in your face, giving you ample time to tag them, roll through their attack and then hornetBS them?

Or maybe you want them to throw out one of those incredible ultra-weapon running attacks that hit in a rail-thin hitbox that fails to line up properly with their weapon model, has 0 turning ability and can reliably be avoided on-reaction to the telegraph simply by strafing to the side, leaving them open for a free hornetstab.

You use ultras by being passive and waiting for your opponent to come to you, hoping against all hope that they're bad enough to make mistakes that you can punish and otherwise simply waiting for those mistakes top happen. Playing any other way is just telling the other person to assume a passive stance and fish for whiffpunishes/backstabs.

Did you know that you can react to the telegraph of a UGS 2HR2 at point-blank range by turning your character and sprinting backwards? Barring an opponent from brazil or some other 3rd-world pinghole, you'll make it out of range of their attack safely in time to turn around and punish, all without any concern for spacing or iframe timing

>use metashit against retards
>use meme shit against people that have years of experience with souls
you've got that backwards

I think he means great and ultra grreat weapons?

Let's all talk about how long it took you to get Pure Bladestone.

12 hours of pure farming here.

I'm literally good at pvp and pve. Not great, but I win my pontiff fights fairly consistently, even with shit tier joke weapons.

>years of experience with souls
that means literally nothing, at least from the little I could see from FCs

Hey everyone, first time player with DS3. How do I break an illusory wall? I've tried attacking it, rolling into it, even throwing items at it, but nothing seems to work.

Keep your trip so I can keep filtering you, Lucifer.

kiss
neck

It's mainly for the Lighting Blade miracle. I realize that DMB it's probably more powerful but I think it looks like shit.

I'll probably equip the Darkmoon Ring whenever I manage to get the required amount of ears, so I'll end up with a whopping total of 3 attunement slots. Divine Pillars of Light and Sunlight Spear / Great Great Lightning Spear look fun. Any suggestions?

>unironically brings a katana to a cosplay fightclub and abuses buffered running attacks against fatrolling ultra weapon cosplays
>calls others "metamen"
>complains about "useless asian shit" while avatarfagging as an anime character
You go brain problems, zil.

If a wall's actually an illusory wall doing any of the above will actually work.

You're not hitting one.

Good post.

Fuck, I'm offended now.

>DMB
>More powerfull
yeah in ds1
In ds3 its literally just a magic LB

zil's good and fun to fight though, i don't see why it'd be him

almost

But the message in front of it had such a high rating. It can't be false, can it?

>you'll never play the next dark souls alpha version at From's office so you can justify playing meta

why live, bros?

Honestly i'm more aggressive than usual with UGWs
Surprisingly it actually catches people off-guard
Sucks against the proffessionall passivefag with a fast weapon though

>retards who use ultras without the necessary VIT, meanwhile I'm within my own rights
>Andy and Fud, while I'm using a scythe recently
>That useless asian fuck Depression
Listen up, these things are fucking worthless, I Zilrael know the truth

Any word on the DLC yet?

My justification for using meta is that I'm fighting ganksquads of a host +2 yellows and possibly a blue by myself.

>"I played before anyone else did, so abusing meta shit isn't being a tryhard, it's being original!"
It's my favourite argument.

How do you even effectively use an UGS? I'm using the Zwei, and everytime I swing I feel like I have to cross my fingers and hope to god for a chance for my shit to connect on the others' end.

Have you tried turning it on and on again? The Souls fanbase is not prone to lies.

Attack when someone else attacks.

If it contains skeletons, I'm out.

I get staggered.

But do you use them on duels, user?

b-but they're copying me! I'm not wrong, they are for using meta!
that guy is seriously retarded, and the rest of his video is complete bullshit too

I definitely killed more people at Pontiffs with BK GA cosplay than at the FC last night.

You go to a new hub that is like a highschool
Around the highschool there are dungeons with monsters and new areas in general
Only female NPCs to the hub
They have routes you can follow to unlock h scenes and marry them.

That's actually good to know. I assumed it was better because I thought their respective power carried over from Dark Souls I, and the fact that, from what I've seen, many more people use DMB over LB seemed to confirm that.

In Dark Souls 2, you need to press the action buttong.

In Dark Souls I & III, you attack it.

YES.

Ignore Zilyoin and check these capes

I don't go to duelspots unless it is to kill the host and ruins everyone's fun.

People who come into the genral asking this are fucking retarded.
If there was any word of the DLCs, then we'd be talking about it. If the general is just shitposting and memes, then odds are there was no news about the DLCs.

cut
neck?

Everyone uses DMB because its a pain to farm for it when going for the miracle achievement.
And why not use it when you have it, you sunk 6+ hours into getting it

How autist you have to be to hide your fucking character face

Anyone got a decent healslut build?

I like the way you think, user
>go to DaS2 fc
>wait until everybody is having a good time
>use climax on the host

every time

Those helms are ugly, okay

No one must know

45 faith and soothing sunlight + warmth
Voila, you are now a healslut.

Be sure to use the bellvine for casting because the balancemasters at fromsoft made sure that spell buff and scaling had absolutely no impact on the performance of heals whatsoever, so there's 0 reason to use anything except the one that casts the fastest.

hollowing appearance deterioration past 15 when? i want to be a skellington at 99

Literally no one cares

Thanks!

>skull Ring doesn't turn you into a spooky skeleton
Why?

>I'm within my own rights to be a meta shitter
>but nobody else is
>but they're the " egotistical fucks that are holier than thou," not me!

You care enough to complain every time and I care enough to scrible for .02 seconds in paint

Don't use Zwei, the AGS outclasses it in every way I can think of.

That artstyle remind me of Kill la Kill but I don't recognize the girl.

I want to hollow till 999, get so hollow I turn into a humanity sprite

picture related

Will we get Gwyndolin's crown and desert sorceress set back in the DLCs?

I'm the least of these shitclub's worries, I'm just the one telling everyone to leave

I never said I wasn't a bad guy, I'm just warning you to leave while you still have some dignity

that's the reverse of going hollow, you'd have to be -99

Ok, nobody but me.

I care. Stop doing that.

GOATistic Kakyoin Poster drops ANOTHER elite truthbomb

No, the Herald helm and the Sellsword/Mercenary/Dindu helm are terrible

Wait so you have a name?
Why don't you get a trip too? I'll be glad to know which one is you and support you all the way!

:^)

>Make Luck build with the intention of using all the Paired weapons
>4/9 are 'meta' or 'shitter' weapons, Dancers are worse than broken SS
Okay then, at least the Drang Spears are fun

Haven't even tried it. I'm too scared based on all the talk around here on how rare it is.

>mangafox

I am fabulous but that's besides the point

But you are wonderful

>tfw charged two handed Greatsword swings
Imma swing this sword and if you get caught in it it's your fault!
I wish it didn't weight 20 units for no reason.

how can you have such bad taste

Most of the paired weapons are stronger on a quality build.
Literally the only ones that benefit most from hollow are the twindaggers. Twinspears, twin hammers, twinaxes, twinblades, gotthard's and dancer's are all quality weapons strongest on a 40/40 refined build. The reason dancer's are shit on your build, unsurprisingly, is because they are uninfusable quality weapons that don't scale with luck at all.

What going 999999 hollow looks like

You're walking at the Catacombs of Carthus and this guy slaps your host's ass, what do?

Canonically, the skeletons in Dark Souls 2 are just hollows that are so old, they've lost everything but their bones.

>Gold Pine Resin

you're the type of person that makes people play passive, though

charging up a UGS R2 when your opponent is nowhere near you is pitiable, so they at least try to roll through it

I just like the Watcher helm, even though it's not perfect and certain lighting situations make it look like tinfoil

This is a bully free zone

Black Crystal.

>charge UGS R2
>flip switch

Dodge this : ^)

this is a 30/40/35 120 build
My complaints with Dancers is mostly the same as DS1's Arty's Armory; it requires such a specific build to function and is still beaten by others of its class in the end

Applause

>hiding your face because you don't like the helmet.

>>literally

It's hilarious just thinking about a ball of skeletons rolling around

try to get him on wakeup

>posting on /dsg/ about how much you care about some random user inconsequentially covering up faces in paint
>>literally

You have us

CAN'T WAKE UP