/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

the day before the end edition

Korean gobbly-gook:
inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4123&l=2224

>What is BDO?

Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss that was recently released for western audiences, with additional changes. It's a sandbox MMORPG that features action-oriented combat, open world PVP territory control, trading, player housing, and more.

Info from the site: i.imgur.com/r7VvB6h.png

>Discord
discord.gg/0vYcIJNhxt5cd4pK (join at your own risk)

>/bdog/ guilds
pastebin.com/9ctV1ig8

>Guides
pastebin.com/VH3XrCYb

>Maps and nodes

blackdesertfoundry.com/map/#4/-8.89/-25.22
blackdeserttome.com/map/
bdomap.mmoguild.org/

>Useful Links
Wiki: blackdeserttome.com/wiki/BDO_Tome
Database: bddatabase.net/us/
Skill Calculator: blackdeserttome.com/calculator
Class Armor Sets: wodox.imgur.com/
Else: Google it before posting

>BDO KR/JP info + differences between NA/EU
pastebin.com/P2YqnsCX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gameranx.com/updates/id/68520/article/pay-to-win-protests-brewing-on-black-desert-online/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

waifus

F

1st for Kunoichi

Sardine

Nice try your class looks good but its only looks

Just to clarify some misconception about Rangers.

While wow does more dps cause you spam it faster. EES deals more damage in a single use.

Also, spirit healing helps big time with mana regen if you are low on pots

KAPOW!

fishan

Thread is dead just as the game will be tomorrow.

And there's actually people that think this p2w change will actually make more money to Daum.

There's a lot of shit that people think is going to happen.

bought the game as it released. Played for like an hour and never touched it again. Is it more fun now?

It's funny how we know next to nothing about this big change and it's dropping tomorrow.
Only news beyond the first announcement was a slight edit that just made it look worse.

Did NA become good server after the whatever they did to it?

Where is everyone?

I just want to watch the game burn after tomorrow.

holding their breath before the storm

When you hit that double jump boost with max target chase and movement speed.

The keep it alive until the patch drops tomorrow bump.
Bump.

>visit susans
>someone already there
>stick to the side take a few packs because they arent coming anywhere near to killing all the packs as they respawn
>flagged on
>repeat
>flagged on
>start trolling all the mobs
>flagged on
>repeat
>start getting spawn camped
>respawn every minute or so and auto run somewhwere or troll around
>spamming me with rage
>asking me questions and calling me a br but they are too dumb to realise they have me blocked from a previous encounter
This went gone on for 3 hours now, no joke. I was just watching a documentary and don't even care about grinding, they were putting in 10x the effort as me. As i'm writing this they finally leave me with a "reported" and switch channels.

Three fucking hours.

some people are autists man

I still stalk and murder anyone with a family name I write down, since they must have made me mad at some point

That sounds like every single Grind member.

Yeah, I probably should have given up knowing they are genuinely autistic but I really wanted to see how long it would go on for, thought it would take him one hour max.

> I still stalk and murder anyone with a family name I write down, since they must have made me mad at some point

What's the point now that they don't lose XP? they can just switch channel or troll you back.

Was talking with his friend for a bit who was trying to 'reason' with me

>pushed a button very very few have pushed with that man

I find that hard to believe

>troll you back
they sure try but they don't last long, I play on the RP server though, so everyone is a bunch of pussies

What did you mean by 'stalk'? because if you are spending a lot of effort trying to hunt them they can just switch channel or move and waste a lot more of your time before you figure it out, that's what I meant by trolling.

Seems like there is no way you can win with this new system and they will only die one time max before it's their choice if they want to die more at the expense of your time.

if I see them in a safe zone I wait for them to leave it, then attack

besides that I dont care, its only if they cross my path and I recognize the family name

Soon.

Played for 4 hours on Uno today and not a single Red Battlefield game began. Server merge when?

really excited about p2w desu, finally i can become the best without wasting my time playing

I think they should make an in-game bot like on angel's online where you can automatically train and buy potions to automatically train some more

Just started playing and wanted to get some cosmetics down the line. What's the difference between an outfit and a costume?

How will you become the best?

Costumes tend to have special bonuses while outfits have mostly the same bonuses for each outfit.

That's useful to know too, but I mean, do they take the slots of regular armor?

They both take the slots of cosmetic armor overrides.

Also, is there any way to only show your default underwear?

Not without modding.

I hate this garbo timesink 2bh lads senpai

It's a great timesink, I always play it when I have nothing more interesting to do.

Buttplug after maintenance please!

That's why I like it and don't care if it goes P2W. I just treat it as a way to relax between coding. Grind is very therapeutic for me.

what

Buttplug tail.

I don't give a shit about gearing or pvp anymore, what other fun thing is there to do in this game

What is this anime meme lately?

quit

Getting rich, dress-up, and erp. If those don't sound nice you should quit.

Sounds like either sardine or pettanco trying to revive this shitfest of a general

This prick needs to stop with the armour stones

Are witches earrings still worth getting or have they been replaced by something better?

blue whale's molar is the best earring right now.
Witch earrings are still 12.5 m though

p2w shill's will get BTFO tomorrow.
BDO is here to stay

the game was p2w since launch

P2W

What does it even do when you check this button?

Shotgun hits like wet noodle. Wotw makes you drink mana pots as if you were hooked on it. I always go for the archer in MMOs but in this game its just shit, i cant just sit and farm endless hours in a spot without having to go back and get mana.

You can try using extraction crystals to help you save mana

makes you not show up in the guild recruitment panel

Where is that button?

The quest tracker list, I guess you have to be guildless for it to be shown.

>It's a sandbox MMORPG that features action-oriented combat, open world PVP territory control, trading, player housing, and more.

lol

Looking for an invite to Inner Circle? Was the top guild to be in at release iirc

It's gone, if you can read.

Only EU got Veeky Forums guilds that's still alive.

You have anything to say you shitter?

KAKAO!

Hey Nick Monroe
You still here? It's impolite to use people's screenshots in your article without asking you know, you rudester.

gameranx.com/updates/id/68520/article/pay-to-win-protests-brewing-on-black-desert-online/

what a fucking faggot

Oh wow. That's completely out of context too.

why the fuck would i want to join a non-inner circle guild. stop wasting your time idiots

I don't know and I don't care. Where the fuck did I imply that, douchenozzle?

Nobody said they wanted you in their guild though. KEK

Is forcing FXAA through the control panel better than the ingame FXAA?

you idiots dont even know who i am or what power i hold, go fuck yourselfs. call me back when inner circle stops you faggots so i can join them

kill yourself faggot

>european
>talking to me?

>game is dead
>can't find a fucking spot to grind without 15 people already there

What server are you on

On Uno sausans are completely empty most of the day

Edan of course

I nearly chose uno when the game launched.
had it been for my friends I would probably be playing there.

>uno

>Uno
>empty
thats guaranteed user

if uno is dead the game is dead too, since it's the casual/lifeskiller server and no newcomers will want to try to catch up with pvpers

(you)

there are plenty of non pvper on edan too

Servers down, time for doomsday what will happen? Will the game be destroyed? Will everyone jsut move on and not actually care because it wont be as bad as we though? Or maybe... We're all dead already O.O

game was dead anyways. they had to do something.

surprised they didnt just put failstacks on the market

All the nerds will move on, thank fuck.

All the well adjusted adults will stay or play even more.

How much does everyone think cash shop stuff will be worth in silver? Seems most people think 1mill=$10 worth of stuff.

Anywhere I can get a 7 day trial code?

Meant 1mill=$1 of stuff. So a ghillie would be 30mill.

I'm not sure who you are talking to, I haven't heard many people proposing that.

How much can a decent grinder make on average? 4 mil/hr? So that means in your situation it would be $4 = 1 hour saved, I don't think that's realistic.

Even if the costumes are 120 mil then it will be $1 = 1 hour saved.

I think it will be considerably less than that, somewhere around $1.5 = 1 hour saved (80 mil) which is not very p2w compared to lots of games that i've seen which allow you to save more for less.

So what do you think will happen?
Will the game go F2P or heavily discounted?

Either or I think.

>is it p2w?

yes

We don't know yet user. For all we know costumes could be stuck at 10m each.

Wishful thinking. It woukd be oretty funny if they placed a price cap on pearl items, but that seems like something they would have mentioned with the initial annoucement to prevent major backlash.