youtu.be/bWpjSLor3dk
youtube.com/user/MotionAutoTv
youtube.com/watch?v=PFlKT63PYZg&list=PLEIuNu97x-vOttdwlQjQzcsiwqz6iKQkK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TJ pls go

He's a faggot.
Delete this.

youtube.com/channel/UCl4-WBRqWA2MlxmZorKOV7w

Thatdudeinblue is so friendly and chill, but he's also got good production value.

He's cool, I'm actually transferring to CSUSM next year. Would hit the touge with

>tfw: I use Video Blocker to block all unwanted faggots on youtube, including this faggot.

Love B is For Build. Dude isn't afraid to try weird shit and also dumped the auto BRZ.

chrisfix
saabkyle for this comfy autism-tier reviews of the cars

Casey Neistat

why do they all look like obnoxious loathsome cunts

Beardy has his own show now. Fuck yeah!

I like his videos except for the dubstep or whatever opening

Motorweek, especially Retro Review, where they convert their old tapes to digital and upload it
Mr. Regufur
Mighty Car Mods is hit and miss
Smoking Tire

Ricer Miata
Car Passion Channel

Both Miata related. Suprised u fags dun no

HAY GUIZE ITSSS

Good taste

That TJ dude is a Filipino nigger lover. He's a cuck

Be safe, have fun and stay dirty.

This fag badly rips off Casey Neistat's style, and is fake as fuck while doing it.

This.
Also The smoming tire, Roadkill was fun, engineering explained is neat

>selfie with the worst car ever build

nice meme reddit

>literally stalled a Miata at every fucking stoplight
>based
>interrupts more than fucking Jay Leno

None of them. I can't think of a single one that isn't either autistic, fake, know-nothing, or annoying at some point.

This guy is fucking terrible. Literally worse than a motovlogger.

His videos suck.

>240sx 2jz videos
>does absolutely fuck all
>friends do everything
>15 parts and they haven't done jack shit
>opening to videos have 150 db dubstep
>once dubstep is done, actual vid is quiet as fuck

Really just the last two piss me off about him tbqh.

knows more about cars and engines than everyone posted in this thread and Veeky Forums combined

fucking diy murrican retards

roadkill
mcm cus aussie
haggard for the lols
donut media
network a
engineering explained
mr regular

SpeirstheamazingHD just got himself a dodge challenger hellcat, traded in his charger superbee for it.

Also while we're talking about youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=4sZuN0xXWLc

Roadkill
Finnegan's Garage
Dirt Every Day
Haggard garage - fun to check up on their bullshittery and fun stuff
Ricer Miata - see above
Smoking Tire
Cold War Motors - middle aged Canadian guy who makes old junk 50's cars run and drive
1963impala2dr - Old man in Washington State building a rat rod dodge pickup with a 454 and bags
Drag Strip Riot
Scotty Kilmer
Urban Hill Billy action videos

halt die fresse und verpiss dich mit deinem sandneger spasti

>Smoking tire
Why? Matt's voice is so fucking annoying (those monotone pretentious intros). He doesn't even review or know anything he just says the same shit over and over.

I'm okay with TJ but his videos can get homo at times

XCAR(carfection now, car reviews)
SC Films/JaplandTV(Documentaries, kinda stanceshit but has drift stuff)
Maiham Media(does videos for auto companies)
DriftIdiot(Drift Podcasts)
Noriyaro(Mostly Drift related videos but sometimes other carstuff in Japan)
Evo(similar to XCAR)
WasabiCars(Ozfag going to old school Japanese car shows and abandoned Japanese cars)
CorbinGoodwin(guy who built no fucks given RX-7, now building turbo drift Rolls Royce)

this guy is a try hard and has a really punchable face.

Yo no love for Lowcals? These guys look douchey but they are pretty chill. And they save up hard for their cars, which I respect.

Car Cleaning Guru
ChrisFix
Chris Harris on Cars RIP ;_;7

That's it.

>"Baww Nissan won't service my JDM car"
>"Baww they don't notice it's a special snowflake"
>"Baww they don't even care"
I see one of their cars everyday at SAIT, the red R33 with white fenders is LOUD!
Kinda shy to say what's up

>the red R33 with white fenders is LOUD!

Just the R33? What about the other ones?

Ya got a pic, was parked near the automotive part of the campus

>TJ Cunt
>based
Hahaha

He sold the auto brz?

>auto BRZ
Why would you buy the cuckest car ever, and spec it with even more cuck?

He bought a smashed one to fix and daily, then bought another smashed brz in manual and fixed it

They're huge cunts if you ever met them in real life, I was in their class at school. Bunch of shit heads.

Shmee150
>please don't hurt me

Rev up your engines!

youtu.be/6iRY0a_XptA

saabkyle04
as in-depth as it gets

He's too autistic, even for Veeky Forums.

The fuck.
That's a prybar

Vehicle Virgins are pretty good, even though they only really deal with cars that most people cant afford.

youtube.com/user/VehicleVirgins

Also the guy who does broscience has started an automotive side show thats pretty good.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIgoYjzOA1wzhVYx1fVSh4uWO_KDjOGF0

ALRWATSGOINON GUYS

Aussie50

Noriyaro is top notch. Mostly drift stuff, but also some other fun japanese stuff.

Editing is clean, dude is funny and super skilled drifter. A little more content would be rad but worth watching for sure.

>epic ford gt video

salomondrin /thread

Same here

Jafromobile is my favorite. Really going in depth on tech assuming the viewer has decent background knowledge. And no dubstep here. Only epic 1980's instrumental hiphop and techno beats.

He doesn't really do anything though. Its like a badly written magazine article. He tells you whats on the car, then says WHOOOOOAA ITS SO FAST!

Magazine articles never say anything bad about a modified/project car they are doing a feature on. Its like a safespace for gear heads.

Oh I love motorweeks retro review! They did a twin-turbo MKIV Supra awhile back and included the price of it.

One of my favorites has to be PandaForceOne

Doesn't review or anything. Only onboard views of his driving.

youtu.be/bWpjSLor3dk

I don't see why you anons have such bad taste Doug is awesome. You don't seriously think he actually expected special treatment in his GT-R do you? His videos are supposed to be ironic and a parody of the stereotypical owner of whatever car he is featuring in the video.

I like the info he gives when he buys a used European Luxury product (Like his Range Rover, or the Aston), and the car gets a fucking major repair bill.

But for some reason I just hate him. He looks/sounds like a douchebag.

>drifting, hooning
>home made car builds anything from LS swaps, 1jz, 2jz, sr20, etc
>lots of 240sx stuff
>really dedicated to getting shit done (stays up until like 4 am working)
>long videos with details of how to work on stuff
>actually a good driver/drifter

youtube.com/user/MotionAutoTv

He is a little awkward, but if your going to buying a car and want to know all the features he gives really great info.

>I was just pretending to be retarded! Honest!

>that's a prybar

And they make surprisingly good stethoscopes

I fucking love Dom

That guys pretty okay, owns a variety of cars even a smart.

Can't forget Offbeat Garage. It'd be crazy if MATv traded with Offbeat, I actually though it was going to happen

What's the deal with this guy? Like, who is or what makes him interesting enough to have millions of subs? I watched one of his videos out of curiosity and he appeared to just be filming his daily life.

Yeah this guy is cool and I learned quite a bit about painting watching his videos

Pic related is a drug dealer, right?

mfw

Hast keine Ahnung, Quatschkop.

He said he started his own IT company.

...so yes.

This cuck went to my high school and now goes to csusm. Csusm is a glorified community college at best with cal state pricing. Anyways I see his ass all the time at local car meets. He always rolls up with his shitbox and this other tron schemed shitbox. And he's got this posse of flips following him while he records himself.

>eceleb
>based
pick one

Adam LZ

all though its like half BMX channel. He is a genuinely nice guy

Fucking spastic get out

REV UP YOUR FUCKING 1.2 LITER HAIRDRYER CIVCS, SKUNK FUCKERS, IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER FUCKIN A SCOTTY KING OF THE WORLD KILMER TOP PROD VIDEO, YOU GRANNY TOUCHERS!

The furfagottry is a little wierd but no one can deny he's funny as fuck. He would still be the king of Veeky Forums if it weren't for /b/ kiddies doxing him

when the fuck did this happen, shit.
off to youtube i go.

Simmer down, Kutztown Dragon.

What's wrong with Shmee150?

Faggot has his friends work on his car more than he does.

most of them are very obnoxious, though early haggard and it's offshoots are fun despite that, otherwise ETCG is good, and smoking tire, jamie FYD are somewhat bro tier too but watchable.

TJ Kunt doesn't know a single thing about cars, and most likely won't

>Just threw a blower on my stock EF AR ESS guize lolzzzzXd
days later
>The EF AR ESS iz brok don't know why

Dude can barely drive a fucking stick, and can't interview for shit. TheCarPassionChannel dude let him "review" his boosted Miata. The kid didn't get to say anything about his miata cause shit pickle couldn't shut up, or he would stall the car. Not to mention his crew of gooks, and betas he hangs out with have more shit taste in cars than he does + they're awkward as hell.

If you want a nice channel about trucks, and diesels that isn't BROxTRUCKx420xSCOPEs check out DEBOSS garage. Dude explains everything crazy clear. Not to mention he goes out his way to answer 99% of the comments on his videos, and his projects are cool.

>RCR
>funny as fuck

>>>/reddit/

Nothing really

> I watched one of his videos out of curiosity

ONE. just one of his videos. desu Id start off with his most popular short films then start watching his vlog from day number 1.

its addicting as fuck

>Shmee150
>Veeky Forums
>any year

Came here to post Freiburger and Finnegan, love them both.

Ferretti is a boss, I've always been a fan of Super Speeders.

Rob Dahm is also pretty cool.

My own mentions would be Matt Farah and DoctaM3.

DoctaM3 is mostly known for his Lamborghini Aventador reaction videos (recording people reacting to the car while driving/parked), they're pretty cool and have a lot of views. Here's a playlist with them:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFlKT63PYZg&list=PLEIuNu97x-vOttdwlQjQzcsiwqz6iKQkK

They are mad because that's the kind of people they would actually be if they could have a Skyline

I find it funny that the core of his fanbase are beaners and brown chinks.

How could you not watch swrnc?

Jafromobile is based