What car do I buy if I can put 30k in on a down payment?

what car do I buy if I can put 30k in on a down payment?

why would you blow 30k if you'll only be left with 5?

A $30k car paid in full

depends on how much you make a month.

what else would i spend money on

sup op.

Investments. Buy a house, rent that shit out. Rinse and repeat 3-4 times until you're pulling in $3-4k a month for doing absolutely nothing other than existing and owning a piece of paper that says you own some property.

Then buy whatever car you want because what else would you spend it on.

i'm scared of houses

$25K Dodge Viper

Save some money faggot

If you're scared of houses why aren't you scared of buying the literal worst investments in the world?

yeah desu if you have no passive income i'd invest it. bonds, options, stocks, even housing like user said above. I paid 20k in cash for my car, but I'm already pulling at least that amount every year in passive income.

I'd buy a car in full in cash. It's always hard to get financed for a used sportscar or vintage car, so nows your time to hop into an AMG or a vintage mustang, etc.

How do I buy a house for $30k

Mk4 supra TT

or this

It's simple

You go out, you get a friend that does/knows about real-estate. You guys go check out houses. You check for first time home buyer/any applicable programs in your area. You make an offer on the house. You wait. You get told yes or no.

Once that's done, you go in, renovate or fix whatever needs to be fixed if anything, then list it to be rented. Rent should be your mortgage payment + couple hundred a month to cover the mortgage and any repairs that need done.

Blammo. You now have a house that is building equity and you aren't paying the mortgage.

Housing bubble is gonna crash, dude. Better off putting them into stocks not related to the housing market and then buying up a shit ton of houses after the crash

and wait to make money based on what some people are saying? Nah. I've made lots of money from the investments I made.

When the bubble crashes I'll just buy more than what I could if the bubble didn't crash.

Otherwise I'm not going to wait for a "bubble" to dictate when I can and can't purchase tangible investments.

Got some stocks too but that shits too slow without huge upfront, and too much like gambling. I have stocks but in very few companies.

Get an isf

Lots of mortgages specify that you can't rent out the house. you're supposed to get an investment property mortgage that can have higher interest rates and require a better credit score/bigger down payment.

Fawk you mean? My parents bought a house for $12k and fixed it up. Now they pull in +$500 a month for renting it out

I live in California I have about $36k in the bank and horrible credit due to student loans , I can't get approval to buy a house :(

look me in the eye and tell me this is sustainable. It isn't. You're being just as risky buying houses right now as I am with stocks.

>tfw median house price in SF is 3 Aventadors

Shitty 2 bedroom rundown houses in Cali go for $250k +

Why would you pay that on your line of credit, just because you have 33 available in it doesn't mean you should

It's not so bad. The locals really like to give give out free lead and copper, which you can melt down and sell for a profit. If the locals decide to come into your house to hand it out you'll even get free brass, too.

>30k
>downpayment
By one outright

>Housing bubble is gonna crash
People have been saying this ever since real estate became a thing
It has only happened a handful of times

the previous bubble was caused by some extremely shady stuff, how is it possible that the housing market is even higher than it was during that clusterfuck?

Sure.

San Francisco price inflation is not in direct correlation with the entire country.

My area was barely affected by the last housing bubble. Doubt it will be affected by this one much more. If anything, housing prices have dropped significantly because of the competition from new home builders. A new house is significantly less $/sqft than an old house in my area, so houses 2000-older are dropping significantly.

Why buy an older house for $160k when you can have a brand new larger house for $180k?

no, i am actually afraid of houses

> brand new larger house for $180k

which area are you in? $180k here is only enough to buy senior housing shit that's pretty much a glorified trailer home.

>doing nothing
>being a landlord
Pick one. Now mind you I had niggers living in my complex but there was anoying bullshit to deal with every day.

I've got a 1995 Buick I'll sell you...

Try inflation
Compare wages and real cost of living figures as well when looking at historical house prices

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo?

dealing with shitty tenants and the problems that come with ownership. the joy that a car brings is worth more to me than the goyish pursuit of rent and more money for the sake of having more. Cars are less complicated. I understand cars. I love them. I hate people, houses and the problems and money they bring to my doorstep.

How did you get in to investing? Did you do all the research yourself or hire someone to do it for you? I've never had exposure to any investing knowledge other than some quick and dirty classes in undergrad on finance and don't know where to start with it all. I'm scared to just do some research and start investing in seemingly random companies because obviously I have no idea what I'm doing.

A 20k car.

Something that won't drain your savings account.

Get something used for less than ten grand.

This senpai

Brand new houses for under $200k are pretty common around Houston.

Yeah because stocks aren't horribly inflated right now either kek. At least you get a tangible return from renting out houses.

Something you can afford a payment for and something that wont depreciate horribly

>Have $35k
>$30k down on a fucking car
Full retard. Pare it down to something reasonable so you can do something with your money.
Like, $15K down, save $10K, invest the rest.
Buy a Moostang GT.