Custom Maid 3D General /cm3dg/ #9

Childhood Friend Edition
Old Thread: Previously on /cm3dg/: boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/custom maid/

Installation Guide
pastebin.com/0CvG5Kfc
How to Play/English Game Wiki
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2

Downloads for all Official Mods/DLC
mega.nz/#F!fpgFAbaS!9uUPXC-TeU7vJgMVh7YS2w
English Patch Installer (HF patch, translates most story dialogue, UI, and adds uncensors. Use if you're having trouble setting up a manual install.)
mega.nz/#!74wSHLha!VLMmdsM5h7wP4XjQJdKy6W5g9iucM7n2ql4WvD9GXS0

Grand CM3D2 Pastebin
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
List of features for the newly added Act 2 expansion
pastebin.com/fKsWgL9n

Maid Database
no-info.no-ip.info/cm3d2/index.html
cm3d2-ntr.tokyo/index.php

Official Site
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/
Latest Update (Currently Patch 1.34)
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/update.php

op image template: mediafire.com/?wlqc8i9jcglzhcv

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=1627678
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/custom-maid-3d-2-mods/416734-dlc-content-list-technical-help-and-faq-updates-dlc-list-updated?p=4712638#post4712638
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2/Gameplay/VIP_Events
kisskiss.tv/kiss/diary.php?no=718
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Marrying my waifu. I wish I could give her her proper tattoos.

Ayumi silently tip toes into the thread and leans towards you with a worried look on her face.

"M-master..." her voice as soft as the pillow you're laying on. With a bit more energy, she tries again. "Please wake up master!" she lets out with due caution. "We can't start the day's activities without you..."

"...It's just past noon..." Ayumi frowns with a scolding tone, "Everyone's waiting for you, so please get up!"

I really should make Iroha one of my maids.

Is there an Iroha costume anywhere? Maybe even a preset?

I've been meaning to make Mahoro. I imagine her showing up during NTR scenes, looking into the camera and telling people to stop playing h-games.

I'd think it'd be a simple texture swap, provided you have the art for them somewhere. The game does support other tattoos.

>no tattoos
>expressing emotion

Imposter!

I gave her the Yandere personality. Unfortunately there is no emotionless girl. Don't suppose anyone has made her tattoos?

She gets created often enough that I'm sure someone's made them by now.

Maids?

Seems Hikage killed all the maids.

Maids.

NTR Maids?

What's the verdict on the new photo edit mode?

I'm a disgusting newfag with a question

How fast does somebody get NTR'd in this game? Do you have control over it or does it just happen at some point? Can you easily prevent it?

NTR doesn't happen unless you want it to.

There's a number of VIP events in the game and some of them are NTR scenes. To access them you just have to meet the requirements, which are usually having a maid with a certain set of skills.

You have to choose to do it. Which is a shame. I want my maid to sneak off and start doing it on her own.

Thanks for the quick answers, I heard about NTR off hand so I was scared that my qt maid would be taken from me by a sly costumer.

How about if your qt maid gets taken away by another maid? That's actually one of the new events that was added last update.

How about sharing her so we can take her for you?

Has her main costume even been ported to the game?

I have 300 impression on my to-be waifu, what now?

yes

You can propose to her right before night service.

If you're using Sybaris and ReiPatcher at same time, will MultipleMaids not work in patch 1.34?

I'm using ver.17.0 of MultipleMaids...It seemed to work just fine without ReiPatcher, but now that I installed a setup that loads it and Sybaris, I haven't been able to bring up MultipleMaids by pressing F7.

It is kind of already in game. This is the closest I got to getting her. Don't know if anyone got closer. I went with her Height and B-W-H from the wiki.

The eyes and hair aren't 100% and she is missing her tattoos.

I was talking about pic related

I could've sworn I saw a mod for eyes that looked like hers (sorta demonic/reptilian) but she looks good enough.

I also made Katsuragi, Ikaruga and Asuka. Ikaruga looks good but I feel Asuka and Kat need some work.

Is it possible to mod the game and add your own stories? Can you make it so the story can modify a maids appearance?

I would like to add something where one of my head maid still the bust size from one of my other maids.

Not officially. It may be possible by modding. The game's built in Unity so if you're familiar with scripting and use the mod community's tools to extract the games files you could put something together.

Next best case is using the game's photo mode to make stories using screenshots.

Mind sharing that Kotatsu mod? Author deleted it from his getauploder

homuhappiness

damn, you made a Yomi too? I need to get around to making maids based on actual characters instead of boring OCs.

I can't get the uncensored mod to work.

Where are the poses from the plus pack & plus pack act 2 in the editor?

preferably where the yotogi ones are, I can't find them

Everything's hotter as a bit of a mystery... right?

fuck you

pretty sure the dongfire patch comes with it.

What event was that?

How does the custom posing work?
I can't even find it

[NTRレズセックス] "NTR Lesbian Sex"

Sorry, not my work. Gets posted on skg often enough, though I believe it was original posted on the author's twitter.

It's in photo edit mode.

You make a custom pose, and then you can save it so you're able to use it again or share it. I think you can use it in edit mode also.

I just made all the Hanzo girls. Not at all happy with Hibari and Asuka doesn't feel right.

what face mod and how did you add dof?

its an image from pixiv sorry I wouldn't know.

Ikaruga looks great but she really needs the hime haircut mod. I have it but I'm not sure where I found it

well then you have the authors link?

pixiv.net/member.php?id=1627678

How do I remove the HF patch in favor of manual install?

I think you'd have to start from a fresh install. The HF patch doesn't have an uninstaller as far as I know.

I'm actually trying to get MultipleMaids and HF Patch to work, but even though the log file says that MultipleMaids is loading, it doesn't work when I go into edit mode.

Using this guide here:
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/custom-maid-3d-2-mods/416734-dlc-content-list-technical-help-and-faq-updates-dlc-list-updated?p=4712638#post4712638

A bit frustrating as I've gone through four or five clean installs today trying to get it to work. At this point I wonder if I'd have better luck using the Japanese documentation on how to install it instead of these English ones.

Apparently it's entirely possible to have ReiPatcher, Sybaris, and MultipleMaids v.17 all working with patch 1.34, but so far I've only managed to get half of it to work. Maybe I'd be better off trying to get it all to work with patch 1.32 instead.

Woah, does she have a dick?

PUFFY

P-p-puffy vulva and see through panties!

Yoshiko is lewd! LEWD!

can I install the dlc after the hongfire patch or do I need to start all over again?

fresh install first. then install the DLC then HF patch. This is why you back up your fresh installation folders first.

With such a fat vulva it must be soaked with her love juices already

This is my fetish

Anyone know which is the marriage VIP event/conditions for it?

2nd this, I still can't get it to trigger either.

Do you mean the conditions to get married, or the conditions for a night of marriage play with your maid?

The requirements for all of the VIP events are listed here:
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2/Gameplay/VIP_Events

To get married, you have to raise Impression with a maid to 300 and then propose to her during night service.

How do you get the proposal option to pop up during the night service?

Thanks.

this game needs more of that

I want to hold her hand

How do I nail the secretary maid?

it's a mod, you can't actually sex her

There's a preset for her in the game. (at least in mine there is)

She looks different somehow.

There was a VIP Event with the Secretary maid and the rental maid Shiina Ai. The 'Harem Special Training Play' event.

I don't remember if you actually had intercourse with her or just did sexy stuff though.

>Wake up
>/cm3dg/ #9
Weren't we going to merge with /aa2g/?
Aren't we only delaying the inevitable?

>having intercourse with KISS' waifu
no

Wow this thread sure is DEAD

>posts 2 minutes after another post
>dead

anyone know why I can't change the blush and shit for the maid on the right in photo mode?

What are the requirements for said VIP event?

did you try reinstalling?

First you need Impression with that maid to be 300 or higher, and their status needs to be Lover. Doesn't work with love slaves.

Then just schedule for them night service. Propose will be the fourth option on the list, assuming you didn't dress them with exposed bra and panties and they're too embarassed to talk at all.

After that they gain married status and skills unique to married status.

>Doesn't work with love slaves.
Welp, fuck. I guess I can't marry her.

Any mods offering an alternative to waitingforyou?

I wanna smack asses and poke and prod my maido

First you'll need to install the free First Anniversary DLC:
kisskiss.tv/kiss/diary.php?no=718

It gives you a preset for her and an event where you catch her masturbating. Like any good master you then decide to help her relieve some stress.

That is a different VIP event that's a part of the Maid Battle story.

You have to defeat Shiina in a maid battle, rent her, and then supervise her until the event triggers.

How do I get passed the sad panda?

Give him a flower

How do I install DLCs on act 2? This is what I get every time when I try to install them.

The first time I installed the game I only installed the 62-bit version, but now that I know you can only text-hook with the 32-bit version, I want to add that version too.

I'm going to have to completely reinstall everything aren't I?

>62-bit
pic related

To answer your question, you could use textToClipboard plugin from dongfire, but its outdated and won't get text from some of the events.
Don't ask me how to get it working with Sybaris, I'm still not sure how I did it

Where can I find more Touhou characters outside the google docs? Especially looking for Kokoro and Suika.

Is it wrong more maids to bully each other?

Its wrong if they don't
Also that bunny has a giant ass

Maids should bully each other all they want as long as its lewd

It's better if it's multiple VIPs bullying maids with their cocks if you know what I mean, friend.

We do want to merge with those guys right?
it's a win for everyone involved.

cuz the photo mode is shit, apply the blush then save and load, it should work, but a better answer is install mm

Are there in rainbow panty mods?

I read that Rare+ as Rape+
As expected of a ninja

Rape you yeah

Even better

Why not, might keep the thread from dying overnight.