Good cars for highschool fag?

Good cars for highschool fag?

Get it in a manual, it'll be dead reliable.

See the fucking sticky?

honda civic
toyota corolla
dodge neon, snagging a deal on an SRT-4 could net you some good fun, or wrap your dumb ass around a tree
Ford Focus hatchback

I won't give you car names because there's a fucking sticky for that, but I'll tell you this. Get the car that serves your immediate needs and the terrain/region you live in. Your first car isn't gonna be your only car, you may think you want one kind of car right now but in half a decade you'll be an experienced driver and you'll actually know how you want a car to feel. Go by purely practical and economical factors, and don't get in over your head.

good luck finding a decently priced/nice srt4

I had an E39 in high school. Shit was cash.
I wasn't a faggot who needs to take their car to the mechanic, though. You probably are.

Cheap as fug. Learn how to make it last longer than your highschool career and sell it for profit. No "tasteful mods"

This is horrible advice.

>not modding your car
Why are you here?

TOYOTA COROLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mazda 121

E36

I had a '90 Nissan D21 pickup with an aluminum canopy, pretty convenient for the very occasional hauling but also worked great as a fuckaround commuter truck. definitely go with a manual. most of your 4-cyl Japanese pickups are reliable and decent on fuel if you can find one in sound mechanical shape. any of the tried-and-true Japanese sedans (corolla, accord, civic) are also great choices with good economy and cheap parts.

fuck off shicock. Do you think the only thing "car enthusiast" means is "I like to ruin cars with "mods""? Get rekt in your riced piece of shit fartcan shitbox that won't drive a hundred miles without something that needs repairs. Fuck you and your kind, especially when you think in your tiny dysfunctional brain that it's a good idea to "mod" a rare car. Please, die before you ruin more cars.

purist cuck dected

pickup truck.
I don't know how much money you have so just get a 90s ford ranger.
also see the sticky

why did this hurt my sides so fucking much?

Whatever mom and dad buy?

You could read the sticky but I'm in a good mood so I'll give you some friendly advice. Get a nice german car with high miles for cheap. You'll get that sweet german luxury without spending to much and all the girls will want your dick.

I feel sorry for your friends.

>implying I have friends

I'm the first poster, op will surely wreck his automatic corolla trying to boost or stance it. He needs to git gud at wrenching and driving before sik mawdz