pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>how to... 101
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed) (embed)

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Ehw3J3-Dkc2yc2zeBE5XQRO_dCBYzpFyTvsvOye2Yg/

>Emulation:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK (embed) (embed)

Blustacks: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed) (embed)

>scanner set up guide
github.com/AHAAAAAAA/PokemonGo-Map

>Co-ord request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>rip
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>bots
github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot
github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot

>sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-matter-where-you.html

>other discord channel
discord.gg/ChaBtF

Other urls found in this thread:

woodrocket.com/videos/strokemon-the-xxx-parody
youtube.com/watch?v=7-W46dQsBHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ty b0ss

xth for sick of gay fish dog

>finally caught a cubone
almost there guys

xth for Team Cockit

woodrocket.com/videos/strokemon-the-xxx-parody

wake me up when a faster scanner release.

Get Mad: youtube.com/watch?v=7-W46dQsBHI

Does the rotating surface trick still work to hatch eggs?

so there's actually not anything that works similarly to pokévision yet? since the scanner github thing has received a cnd :(. Is sniping the only option?

HOW DO I GET LAID WITH THIS APP

>i've seen all 145 pokemon currently obtainable
>i only had 121
the walker queen is not a kind mistress

Did Discord, or whatever supplies pokespawns.be with coords go down or something?

>i've seen all 145 pokemon
>walker

choose 1

i'll choose 3

hey guys

best strat is to focus on getting to 30 then start hunting for perfect iv dragonites / lapras / snorlax and shit right?

should i bother with dratinis / dragonairs?

Update the fucking OP Thread.
F
U
C
K

Who the fuck even bothers to DDoS PokeSnipers?

Yes and yes. you can easily get dratinis to 3k dragonites provided you have enough candy and they're high IV.

>tfw got 145/151 on two of my bots

?

Niantic. Just like hollywood ddos torrent sites and plant fake torrents.

Yeah, it'll save you a ton of stardust in the long run.

My settings:
>Lucky Egg usage
>Evolve everything
>Min Pokeball Snipe 200
>Human walk speed to avoid softbans @31kph.
>No incubation til 30 too.

dude, just go to walmart and spend 20 bucks on a toy train set and set your phone on it then turn it on. You'll have those kilometers in no time.

I just strap mine to your mothers head while she's sucking my cock.

>tfw

Sorry Gyar, you're being transferred to the good professor.

i just TELL your mom to walk with my pokedex around the block BECAUSE im a MAN with the big DICK and sheyll do what I WANT

dat autism

>all my vaporeons are sub 1800
>all my 800 eevees became flareons
>had to stardust a shitty 1700 vape to 2100
>literally all of them have water pulse
This game is horseshit sometimes.

>there are walkfags using IV calculators or real money while claiming botters are cheaters

yes i do have AUTISM but that does NOT stop me from living ON MY TERMS

whats the best way to farm stardust?

What's a good place to bot at in the land of kangaroos?

If I set in my user document for pokesniper2 to true, what happens? I'm presuming it will automatically try to snipe Pokemon of the types it lists that meet the specifications, but I'm unsure where it intends to pull the coordinates or anything from.

Additionally, does it do anything other than snipe? Would it automatically release anything that doesn't meet the requirements? If yes, is there a way to stop it transferring / releasing anything?

I wish I had space for that user...

autism is nothing more than an excuse for kids to behave badly due to bad parenting.

In my experience, you don't unless you already had enough game to do so elsewhere. In which case literally just be yourself.

pretty big train set to be getting that kind of distance every 60s

you sure $20 is enough?

I have hatched 59 eggs, and I still haven't got a charmander, pikachu or even a god forsaken clefairy, what the fuck?

why don't you just transfer them

And ADD is just code for laziness.

I don't think this works since the game doesn't use a pedometer.

Because a 1600~ pokemon is still good enough to defeat two 2000 pokes in a gym battle.

Also, I don't bot like 99% of this thread's posters so my resources are limited.

And I'm in a city in a very warm climate and I still barely see fire mons, except the occasional police dog.

With how many people throw that term around as an excuse to do anything and nothing at the same time, yeah, yeah it is.

>all my 800 eevees became flareons
Rainer?

To the user from previous thread asking about how fast his bot should be
I have my bot at very crowded area (shit ton of pokestops) so maybe my bot doesn't move as much and hasn't been caught yet? IDK what to tell you, and idk how to check if I got soft banned I woke up with necrobot still going at it.

kekked hard

>326.55kg
>XL

Man the sizes in pokemon are so fucking bullshit.
A large great white sharks is about 6m long and weigh ~1900kg. There is no way a gyarados could weigh only 327kg
When they were coming up with the data for pokemon its like they didn't even attempt to make an educated guess and instead put down the first numbers that came to mind,

that 'your' triggers me.

Gyarados is a flying type, though it can't learn fly lel. So maybe its bones are hollow or something.

I was watching his stream, and he said if he was worried about his bot getting banned you wouldn't have been botting. Unless there is more to the story?

Only works 1 time. All those flareons were named Rainer.

>having 4 or more bots running = no nearby pokestops after a few hours due to ip flag¨
>having 3 or less is fine

they're all going at 100km/h @ 200k/exp

he streams on an emu that isnt allowed
his bot spams coords which is essentially cheating because coords serve no purpose unless youre cheating
his twitch updates on his page promote cheating
bot commands link to cheating

I know you kangaroofuckers are here so spit it out

cheating in a single player game. who cares?

>Changes location to Santa Monica
>34.0087° N, 118.4982° W
>Max travel distance 10k meters
>No stops in area
Wtf am I doing wrong?

>less than 10 pokeballs left
>closest pokestop is almost a mile away
What is even the fucking point of playing this game as a ruralfag

soft banned

Damn it I didn't launch bot for hours how tf did that happen?

>le pogo is single player meme

twitch doesnt support cheating, even if its in single player

soft banned
Go to a pokestop and spin that shit ~40 times. You'll be unbanned.

there isn't one if you're a walker and you live where there's minimal in-game resources. If you're rural you either drive to the city a lot or you spoof and/or bot.

Or you wise up and get out now before the game gets any worse.

hey guys kinda noob question: i got 2 eevees , one with perfect IV but 359 cp and the other with 600 cp but 80 % iv .if i evolve the first eevee will reach the same amount of cp that the second when i level up?

I recall someone saying the bot shits itself at 10km. reduce that and see

How do I do that on bot?

Oh ok, I only watched for 45 minutes.

I'll admit, it was fun going to spoofer streams and watching them getting systematically banned from twitch yesterday. It felt good to watch.

Necrobot does it automatically

Weird I just booted it on my ipad and wasnt softbanned.

It will exceed it.

Each pokemon has a level and an IV.

Basically: The CP is a function of the level and the IV. Higher IVs will have a higher CP at the same level (how far round on the arc the white dot is).

The only problem/decsion is whether you are willing to spend the stardust and candies to level up.

Word.
Im a cheater but I enjoyed it
>Haha dudes its not cheating, i wont get banned youre a bunch of retards!
>banned

Not same guy, but does necrobot log when/if you get soft banned? I would like to know if I got soft banned through out the night.

What the fuck is this shit? Is this just for aesthetics or does it mean something?

not him but next time at least read what he wrote dumbass

walkfag here
how does incense works?
should i stay in my location for it to work
also does it work in my friends if we're on the same place

It hovers duhh.
It's magic that works something like magnets but doesn't exert it's entire weight on the surface you try to weigh it on.

It means they don't currently intend to re-implement footprints.

1 pokemon every 5 min standing still or every 200m while moving
only counts for yourself

It'll spawn something every 5 minutes if you are stationary. It'll spawn more if you are moving. It is for you only.

Go live map is kill, what are the alternatives?

Don't be a walker
Or
1 Pokémon will spawn every 5 minutes
OR
Move .2 km in one minute and one will spawn

if you stand still you get a pokemon appearing every 5 or so minutes. If you walk, then you get one about every 200m, though to maximize the walking part, you need to walk at 12 km/h. If you're in the US that's 7 mph. Humans normally walk at 3.1 mph, so you gotta speedwalk or get a bike and ride slow.

I have a good eevee but dont know what i should evolve it into. I have a good slowbro and starmie for water types already, and I already have a flareon with 100% ivs and best moves. I dont have any electric types though. Should i evolve my eevee into a jolteon for coverage or a vaporeon because its OP?

ayy lets go

spoofers and botters got banned on twitch, they don't get banned by Niantic though, they're all still spoofing and botting. Niantic will never ban anyone.

Give me your best pokeymon go meems.

Fuuuuuuuck

Can anyone share Necro snipping configs?
Also what's up with the GPXFile and where do i get that?

>have a 100% Pokemon with 2000+ CP
>bot captures a new 100%, this new one with just 1200CP
>transfers the one with 2000 CP

Is there a way to fix this?

how do i run haxton on my android?

obviously, i was talking about twitch only and so were streamers thinking they were immune to twitch bans

What? He asked how to get unbanned on bot, I said necrobot does it automatically. Maybe I'm not sure what did he mean.

REEEEEEEEEE WHERES MY POKESNIPERS

Yeah, I know, that's why I said it the way I did. Sorry if I wasn't clear, still waking up and I ran out of coffee.

no they're not, your fucking brain is bullshit if you can't remember ash is fucking 10 years old and fucking short and full sized adults are way bigger than him and a lot of pokemon.
it's called pocket monsters for a fucking reason you stupid fucking piece of retarded filth

gone, never to return. You're on your own. Here, have some Pidgey tendies.

Go to a rare Pokemon spawn and chat up any qts who arrive there. It's easy to find spawns if you use pokevis... goddammit Niantic.

Seriously, this.
In the first season of the anime they make it extremely clear how the pokemon scale to our size.
Why does everyone pretend to forget that ash is 10 years old and a midget? When he meets the first electric gym leader he's fucking huge, at least 2-3 times Ash's size and so are his two lackeys.
Like, what did you people think poke and mon stood for? they have never been huge

>walk up to qt while out hunting pokemon.
>ask 'Does this smell like chloroform?'
>she sniffs, gets knocked out
>another qt captured.
Gotta catch 'em all.