/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

The Messiah Edition

>Moonfire Faire 2016 (August 5th-August 25th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/Moonfire_Faire/

>Free Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/jdbEypLb

>Previously on /xivg/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnsHn-Bsk6Q
discord.gg/VAvAB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, whats the point in partying if only the person who kills the thing gets the exp

ur all just posting here ironically right
theres no way human beings can be this retarded haha lol

The level difference between you two was too big.

Our god!

i'm gay

your friend tags the monster and then you kill it. if you are in the party he gets no experience for it. that was how it worked for me anyway, you might have to kill lower level enemies if hes still not getting any xp then.

Fishface will lead this general to richer waters.

kk.
also a nerd
ffs, no boosting?

I think it works if you two do that outside of party, but not entirely sure. There are probably other ways for quick easy levels anyway.

Why is it everytime Ririten finally bans people the thread explodes in to "he shouldn't run the Discord"

What was even the alternative Shota was making it hell for everyone.

Post what you'd do to fishface!

thanks.
its just to get him to 15 as a healer

nail her to the wall as a warning to other fishfaces

no drama... everyone may join.... safe space for m'ladys....

hi

...PM ME
........TANITSUKI SHIRUKU

Nail her against a wall as a warning to other fishfaces.

Put her on the hook where she belongs then {Mooch} with her and catch a prettier fish.

riten is SO lucky...

Fishface is a fucking troll and deserves everything bad that happens to them desu.

whoa

youtube.com/watch?v=mnsHn-Bsk6Q

nth for black

Nail her against the wall.
If you know what I mean.

xth for aranea's delicious thighs

How so? Seems to me that he just constantly gets shit from everyone. I don't even want mod in that place

only....6...more...umbrite...

Being a lalafell is horrible.
Who wants to buy me a fantasia so I can go back to being a cat or a lizard?
PST to Kiss Dissem :3

I wouldn't buy you a bottle of water if you were dying of thirst

>using the term troll in 2016
You see, most people evolved beyond such archaic terms when they realized they could just ignore them or take them seriously since their arguments are retarded, but there are two issues here.

1) You can't ignore me. Why? Because you're all attached to drama and social status.
2) You can't argue with me, not because I'm always right, but because I haven't been wrong, and I will continue down that path.

sorry i don't help pedophiles

What's that SS requirement for Black Mages? Also how much accuracy? I have around 600

think im in love with this poster lads

putt gdi

You must be into scat then.

xth for healers

xth for butt

I still love you, you know.

putti in the fishy and tell us how it goes

That's enough accuracy for everything that's out right now and should also be enough for A9S and whatever the new ex primal is when they come out. For spellspeed I am not sure, there's some autist in my FC that calculates everything, I believe he said the absolute bare minimum was 740, the ideal number was somewhere around 950, and I think any more than 1100 or so is pointless and possibly detrimental. That's just going from memory though, I don't know the actual numbers and I only play black mage in dumb shit like weeping city and thordan bird farms.

Hello friends.

Yes I changed the Discord to whitelist but it's only for when it's being raided and what not. Literally everything is the same except now we have a quarantine channel. We'll keep this system up until Discord makes blocks useful.

Outside of that, what is everyone doing in game today? Enjoying Palace of the Deep?

You're a joke.

thanks asshole i actually wanted to join the discord

kill yourself

Sorry I took a while to respond, I do like Au Ra, yes. I like pretty much all races in the game as I said.

Eat shit.

Even xaela...?

>I won't join discord because people now have a way to instantly shut down my spam for good
wah :~(

Chemo please have some consistency in your lessons.

End your life
End the discord
Stop posting, or assume another identity if you continue to
The idea that everyone here actually hated him wasn't even close to true and you fell to that retard squad of ranks you for some reason gave authority too

Oh wait, you did it because they're the loudest fucks there

Might as well just let them ban for whatever reason they want anyway since they'll just bitch to you to get it done

if all else fails you can always contact a mod and not be so obnoxious that they refuse to assign permissions to you

I'm going to reinstall WoW. See you guys in a few weeks when I come to my senses. Hopefully someday we can say goodbye for good.

How much for a night with this lovely lizard? :)

Can't wait until people post your chubby face again and you stop posting.

Name one person who didn't want that guy banned and spoke up about it

>Want to join a public Veeky Forums discord and embrace it for what Veeky Forums is
>Have bullshit forced down my throat the second I join

Kill yourself

im not spamming

im new here and i wanted to join but im not on the whitelist

i wasnt obnoxious though, i asked and was told "lol fuck off spammer"

neck yourself

Cute! Please post tail and surrounding area

I would totally {/pet} both you and the Lesser Panda.

More of that butt, please. Webm's too.

Mhm! Xaela a cute

Are you on balmung...

It's literally the same as it was before. Now there's just a switch that turns off bot raids.

>name a jew that spoke up about getting gassed

Maybe if your circlejerk wasn't equivilent to the mafia someone would have, but people favor themselves over others for reasons greater than your bullshit of "WAH I DONT LIKE THEM ;_;

It's not a "public Veeky Forums discord", it's Aethers discord.

>im new here and i wanted to join but im not on the whitelist
You literally only have to be in the discord for 10 minutes until you get whitelisted you autist.
Good job proving you didn't even try and are just trying to stir up shit.

Biggest joke I read today.

Of course.

i wasnt able to get in in the first place, how can i be a member for 10 minutes when im not even allowed to join to begin with?

Good thing it's not in the OP anymore then

Still waiting for someone capable to take up making a decent one8

Can I ERP you after the other person is done?

Thats odd, you should be able to join. What is it doing when you try to join?

Do you want to meet up...

Well apparently the dude who got banned got butthurt enough to remove it then when he made this thread as the OP picture is a pic of his char.
There's literally nothing else stopping someone from joining who has the join link.

tells me that the discord is members only

What glamour?

No it's not. You're just locked into a single channel.

I only ever made one webm and it was too much effort, sorry

that's not how it works you retarded fuck you have to be personally made a member by the admin to chat

Nobody wants to meet you at the silver bazaar you washed up shitposter

We don't use the tableflip stuff because all one has to do is let their alt-logins wait around for 10 minutes and then be a dick after.
Not having a name identical to the accounts being mass-added helps a lot to get your permissions.

discord.gg/VAvAB
Discord link since it's missing from the OP

>No it's not
yes it is??????

Which other person? What you saw in the thread is all that happened. People wanted me to post my character but I'd rather show it in private.

I can't. My initial post was asking if anyone would like to buy me some game time. So unless you'd like to fund it, I can't get on.

hahahah fucking retard
get btfo

Who wants to join an actual discord with competent leaders?

Featuring stars like:
Paks
Chemo
Lance Gravel
Tanitsuki Shiruku
AND TOFU!

That's armor from the power ranger event but I am not sure about the hat

Nah, I'm fine with my linkshells

The tableflip isn't the white list. We use role based white listing. The table flip will probably be turned back down in a bit. That was my first response when I figured he was just resetting his router and making new accounts. The white listing role exists now to keep us from being vulnerable to bot attacks.

yeah cool but that's completely wrong

obviously this retard doesn't understand his own server rules

Fake link report and move on

Do you have an email?

Where can I talk with you in private then about your character?

>listing paks twice

Nice samefag, avatarshitposter.

We had non citizens posting earlier. It's just that he turns off @Everyone posting rights during raids. It's two clicks.