I want to get into motorcycles but I want something that if i think "I want to go on a walking trail or hiking trail...

I want to get into motorcycles but I want something that if i think "I want to go on a walking trail or hiking trail now" I can with it. So on rode and off rode. What motorcycles are out there for that

>if i think "I want to go on a walking trail or hiking trail now" I can

kys you fucking faggot, hiking and walking trails are for HIKERS and WALKERS

Road bikes are shit at offroading.
Offroad bikes are shit on the road.
Bikes meant for both are shit at both.

wut

Well what are good bikes for doing off rodeing and street. Fine I will not ride in hiking trails

Dual Sport

A Dual-sport or Adventure is what you want. Or a street-legal Enduro.

That is to bulkey. I want performance in mind.

see

Dual sport means dirt bike with street tires

Just look it up jesus

Used to love taking my old KLX250SF on trails and stuff. Nervous about taking the DRZ though. It's way heavier, taller, and more valuable, so I really don't want to risk dropping it.

Adventure bikes are on the heavy end of the dual use range. A Enduro or Supermoto on the other hand is basically a street legal dirt bike.

What do endure look like

Adventure bikes will fit the criteria but they can get pretty pricey and they are generally not made for beginners.

Enduros are much more suited for learning to ride, but they can struggle at highway speeds.

This is incorrect. A sumo is a dirt bike with smaller wheels, road tires and bigger brakes. They see genuinely shit off-road

Dr650
Xr650
Drz400s
Xt600

DRZ400E.
You will not find a dirt bike that's both high performance and won't make you piss dollars if you want to ride it on the road.
Suck it up princess, because that bike's about as good as you're going to get.

That looks old and boxy. Isn't there another nicer type

Literally LOOK THIS UP YOURSELF

god OP is such a needy little faggot.
get a wr450f and shut the fuck up.

What do those look like. Hopefully not boxy

I looked and fund a brand called ktm.

Post pics of the best ktm so I know what to buy

U guys don't know what your doing do you. What do I pay internet bills for.

DRZ is a tank, do it faggot.

If this isn't bait, just get a DRZ and a plastics kit to satisfy your needy little ass.

What is a drz. What maker

God i fucking hate you OP... CRF by Honda when converted to supermoto, is the shit.

Get a Honda Grom

suzuki

drz400sm

Can I buy a used one for like $4,000?

just dual-sport ur shit up senpai

dual sports nigga, you arent going on any trails in that ducati, they are just trying to corner the scramber/hipster cafe racer market

Why don't you fuckin search the Internet and see, you cunt?

troll thread obv