Cute Elves edition

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/

>Cheaper Call of the Beastmen
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html

>Patch notes

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you're impatient or really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

1st for

There have been numerous undisputable masterpieces in total war modding, such as the strikingly realistic classic Europa Barbarorum or its medieval counterpart Stainless Steel. Radious mod will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundaments of human morality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun Radious mod, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.

Superficially, Radious mod appears to be a mod which caters to the most proletarian among men; aloof critics dismiss it as such often without a second thought. As complacent as these self-proclaimed "understanders of strategy" are, they fail to realize that Radious mod is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. Radious mod pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts.

As brilliantly put by Cattalus, "Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo"; to describe the artistic qualia of Radious mod would be to describe music to the deaf, color to the blind or beauty to the philistine. The painting speaks for itself, and it is up to the player to fully absorb its depth. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of Total War modding for centuries to come.

Please discuss pre-warscape games

Third for Manny being the best LL

quick reminder

Old thread
Put it in the OP next time fag

Okay you start :^)

as soon as 1212 and AE comes out we will never have to again. Enjoy them now before they become absolutely obsolete

Pre-warscape games have actual character to them and every playthrough and battle is unique. In warscape games you have the feeling every battle is the same and sieges especially, everything feels so monotone and streamlined that it feels like a f2p game aimed towards mouthbreathing retards.

Pre-warscape games has the best charges in the series

I think I know why no one wanted to discuss pre-warscape games with you user.

>play greenskins
>dworfs have invited top knotz into war
how is this even possible?

Fuck the hisfag. Post qt elves.

streamlined as in not being able to build every fucking thing in one settlement in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and units not being clunky pieces of shit?

Kek.
I enjoy playing MTW2, it's better than warscape games in some areas mechanically, like its superior charges.
Though Warhammer has vastly superior charges to any other TW game.

Jesus christ those people are garbage.

>I'm a moron.
Okay then.

>Play Greenskins
>Pontus declares war on me
>Get my line infantry to mop them up
I hate every warscape game being the same.

women are inferior to men.

>actual autism

Responding to others:
1. Taking people’s speech literally and being unable to understand sarcasm, metaphors or figures of speech

>tfw Total War: Total War never

*tip fedora*

>warhammer elfs
>qt

I honestly thought that was WoW for a few seconds after opening that image

fuck you instead, post campaigns

>not wanting to fuck tall alien qts

i had a cute elf in WAR

>i'm a race traitor

>there will never be a Total War: Greatest Hits
it sucks man

>Empire on Legendary
>read your advice
>lets do it
>every time I leave Grunberg for next town, doom stacks raze my shit
>4th restart
>stay in Grunberg until I have lvl 2 defence in the next two turns
>Wissenberg goes autobahn past my stack and claims the two remaining towns
>mfw they are almost the only ones who doesn´t hate me and got 3 armies all around me
>I´m stuck with one crappy stack since economy
>turn 11
you never prepared me for this /twg/

??? You're a moron? srsly?
Good for you to admit it, then.
It's the first step towards acceptance, you know.

Keemler showing Grimgor who truly is da best

Name the payable factions

Empire is the most difficult campaign.

'ello faggot.
sucked any superior dicks lately?

You know you can have more than one army right?

Rome, the eternal city.
Pontus
Iceni with an all-chariot unit roster
Feral Orcs
The Kingdom of Sicily

Also the most fun t-b-h

You're right in the middle of the shit and you get to fight everyone.

Completely agree

Pic related, Warscape charges. THIS is how it's supposed to look like

Pontus
Chaos Dwarfs
Brigantes
cute doggo barbarians from Attila
Otomo
Austria
Crusaders
Mongols

Would betray the imperium any day for a qt eldar waifu tbf.

>Everyone hates Otomo the most

That's not Dorfs.

Pontus
Marathas
France
England
Orcs
ARCHE
Token nip faction
Milan
Mongols
Mongols with Elefuns

>[Can't wake up intensifies]

your first mistake was playing Empire

They're hands down the easiest.

Why are Dwarfs white? Why are they male? Why aren't there any black, female Dwarfs?

Is it racism?

>that last guy completely missing the charge and tripping over a body

Is that Mousillon somehow having survived in the west?

apart from Grimgor confederating with all the orcs but top knotz in less than 25 turns, Dorfs campaign is just streamroll to the north, then to the west

about to play total war rome 2 as my firts TW game, what mods should i install?

>In the grim darkness of Sylvania, there is only WAAAAAGH!

Uninstall mod

radious

>turn 208

FOTE

sometimes weird things happen

>lives underground for generations
>there are dwarf womyn

looking at the map, I´m always stunned by how small the Wood Elves forest are and wonders how the fuck they will make them intresting in GC

mini campaign for them

hord faction in the GC

>when your lord of change gets ambushed and slaughterers the opposition with no minimal losses
I need a big bird Pepe/bear

Legendary Vamps, be nice. It's hard to expand when the Empire fucks you from the west, Orcs from the south and Chaos from the north

Milan was the best faction in M2.
If you hate Milan you gay and probably Venetian as well.

I doulbt they will be in the GC at all. When / If then get added I'll be shocked if they just have a mini campaign in an enlarged athel loren map like eye for an eye.

hol up... hol up...

but.. but I dont want another horde faction :(

Centuries of generations of living undergroud probably rendered females to look like males with beards and at this point you dont really care if its male or female. As long as they have a beard and it smells of fermented beer its alright.

Man, I'm good at words today.

>I'll be shocked if they don't* just have a mini campaign

are these the only two charges we can ever have? non existent or blob mc blob?

G O B L I N S

WE DEM BOYS

Hey! It's an Asterix & Obelix vs Caesar episode!

Tripped, fell, landed on his spear ...
10/10 would kek again.

Don't bother.

Ancient Empires soon.

maximum of 3 "cities" (probably two). Other forests are claimable as outposts but you have to drive out the beastmen beforehand. Its doable

>Dwarfs are into beating up orcs
>Orcs also like beating up orcs
Do the math, you git.

>tfw no tomb kangz poster to nully

It's about the size of Eastern Sylvania, easy to make into a 3 settlement region.

Pretty sure they wanted all the factions in the GC.

No, you stupid moron, the green text is a summation of the post it's in response to. When confronted with superior evidence you pull the intellectually lazy "hurr agree to disagree" card, and are thus a moron.

I dont think they'll leave best elves out of the campaign. their forest is big enough for 2 or 3 settlements or, since we dont know where and how these deranged treehuggers live, they could make them a single massive settlement or a horde faction. Their annual murder rampage does sound a bit horde-y to begin with, and the forest is supposed to be another dimension or some shit so I guess they could combine mechanics to test the waters for future factions and stuff as well.

don't bother

>Venetian are bad
>Still have pike and shot
>Way better infantry if not the best in game
>Decent archers
>Best light cav in game bar none
>Same ships
>Starting positions are debatable as to which is better
Venice is better IMO but thats only if you like offensive infantry instead of pure wall ones.

>Devolve's range

I hope they get added I'm just concerned about lack of meaningful objectives for them. I can't think of any lore reason for them to leave the forest, and their surrounded by "good" races. Maybe their goal could be to wipe out beastmen factions or something but that happens by itself all the time already.

I'm hoping for a forest corruption thingy, maybe only allowed to settle in an area that's at least 50% forest.
With the Wild Hunt acting as a powerful, but quickly detereoating extra army that you got some control over (less than Waaaghs or Brayherds).

>pikes
useless
>AP infantarie
useless
>non langbogenschütze
useless
>leichte kavallerie
useless
>schiffe
useless

>Cleaning up rebels at the start of empire campaign
>Beastmen coming but my main army wont make it so I quickly raise another one
>It´s not enough, city gets razed and army destroyed
>Just when I destroy the beastman another kingdom joins the rebels which have only one city
>All kingdoms around me declare war on me
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Warhammer is fucking gay

Have only played England and the Roman Empire in MTW2 so far, what's cool about Milan?

You're fucking gay.

Pavise crossbowmen. They're all you ever need and the AI even knows this.

do you only know how to use crossbows or something

Suck my history-loving dick, Wargay fanboy

Light cav is the offensive cav, heavy cav is to stop light cav.
Some people want to beat the other infantry which is the only point to offensive infantry.
You get muskets so its not like you keep the bows.
They have the best crossbows, so if youre too lazy to position muskets they are the best ranged units other then mounted crossbows/gunners. But their infantry and cav suck.

Have you ever played Bretonnia, m8?

Who is the best LL for killing armies??

I would say Archaon, he is a melee god and his fireball can rack up 200 kills by themselves.

Can men do THIS

you know, there are sites online dedicated to that kind of meets, people - no need to ply your wares here

>using muskets in m2
>using heavy cav to catch light cav
>light cav is the offensive cav

Is this bait?

y-yes...?