So everybody here (México) are losing their heads over Trump's campaign success in the recent days...

So everybody here (México) are losing their heads over Trump's campaign success in the recent days. Even the value of our coin decreased to borderland historical lows due to uncertainty.Personally, I'm a positive guy and I'm convinced that there most be some kind of opportunity out of this, so I was wondering, what would be the opportunities for a Mexican entrepreneur if Trump manages to win the elections? I have heard that he will make a favorable environment for investors, but this rumors sound kind of vague.

Other urls found in this thread:

elcosh.org/document/1686/d000989/Hispanic+Employment+in+Construction.html?show_text=1
fosterglobal.com/news/report_half_of_tx_construction2212013.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he still doesn't have a shot in hell of winning.

they have to make it look close otherwise the democrats won't show up to vote.

Still, what in the case of him hypothetically winning?

Mexican-American trade and relations will be screwed. Wall Street is scared to death of him because he's unstable and a protectionist rather than globalist.

other than that not much would change because he can't do shit without congress and they won't let him do anything. He's still capable of embarrassing the US, but he's essentially impotent.

Yea that's my point, things will most likely be ugly. Still there is always something that can be taken advantage from.

I hear he's going to replace our border fence with a border wall. That should employ some construction workers. Most of our construction is done by illegal Mexican labor. So perhaps there's some money in that. Smuggling Mexican workers over the wall to build the wall?

Didn't he already stated that the wall was going to be built by American Construction works? But who knows, maybe supply raw material?

how much would a vacation on a nice beach run me down there

American construction companies are staffed almost entirely by Mexican labor.

he's a moron.

This of whites do it it will take 50+ years

>American construction companies are staffed almost entirely by Mexican labor.
That's entirely false. Don't be stupid.

Link by the way

elcosh.org/document/1686/d000989/Hispanic+Employment+in+Construction.html?show_text=1

>he thinks illegal laborers or those that use them will admit it
kek

how many tax evaders are there working at the IRS, got a survey on that one?

>how many tax evaders are there working at the IRS, got a survey on that one?
>MUH SECRET DATA
Yea, nah. Fuck off. Mexicans have their heads up their asses. Next you'll tell me they've built the pyramids.

start a rock climbing business to teach Juans how to get over the wall

no, seriously- do you actually think people will admit to a crime for a survey? Are you retarded?

also your chart shows a larger number of 'hispanic' workers in construction than anywhere else, which supports my point rather than yours.

just saying.

>also your chart shows a larger number of 'hispanic' workers in construction than anywhere else, which supports my point rather than yours.
>That backtracking
Significant doesn't mean majority. Mexicans aren't as important as they make you think they are.

>no, seriously- do you actually think people will admit to a crime for a survey? Are you retarded?
Unless you got something other than conjecture and insult, please shut up.

>please shut up.
am I hurting your feels?

lol
seriously, you're looking for criminals to report statistics on themselves.

How many people in the greater Chicago area report that they're burglars?
0? None? zilch? Nada?

how many burglaries happen there?
more than zero?

you must be joking.

>All this non argument
Now you're just trying to have the last word. This is a business board not a kiddy board. I'm not here to break your ego. Hey, we can argue all day about unicorns but I got better things to do.

A lot of people will want to leave the US regardless of who wins. Make it easier for them to move to Mexico?

I'm not arguing, I'm laughing at you.

>hey guys, how many illegals you got working this job site?
>none, esse. Not one, I swear it homes.

>>hey guys, how many illegals you got working this job site?
>>none, esse. Not one, I swear it homes.

>Laughing at me
>Implying

Let me summarized your nonsensical statements so I can laugh at you.

>You can't know the unreportable!
>but trust me that Mexicans are the majority of the construction workers!!

Backtracking and contradicting yourself. Get outta here, son. You don't even know the words you're typing.

you posted a chart showing 1 in 4 workers in construction is 'Hispanic.' Even if we pretend that's accurate they still make up most of the labor on construction crews. Unless you want to pretend that 4 in 4 construction workers are laborers?

I mean you're the idiot here, you tell me what idiots think....

>opportunities for Mexican entrepreneur in Trump presidency
maybe the cartel can't get to you in Gilmore?

Lol what am I saying the cartel works with the CIA ofc they can get you in Guantanamo

>Mexico blaming trump for fall of peso

>Ignore social unrest of teachers
>Ignore that you infrastructure is shit
>Ignore drug cartel,and corruption I stability
>Ignore you shit purchase power
>Ignore terrible credit rates

Blame trump

>you posted a chart showing 1 in 4 workers in construction is 'Hispanic.' Even if we pretend that's accurate they still make up most of the labor on construction crews. Unless you want to pretend that 4 in 4 construction workers are laborers?
There isn't a job breakdown of construction work. Stop pulling assumptions out of your ass. There's no where that indicates only 1/4 of the surveyed are laborers unless you like to present the contrary. Just stop or put up.

>There's no where that indicates only 1/4 of the surveyed are laborers
indeed.
just like there is no indication that illegal immigrants answer surveys.

keep asking for a survey of them though, moron.

fosterglobal.com/news/report_half_of_tx_construction2212013.pdf

>indeed.
>just like there is no indication that illegal immigrants answer surveys.
>keep asking for a survey of them though, moron.
Actually I lied. Looks like you got owned again.

Dude i often vote democrat and i think trump is gonna win. This health thing is gonna crush Hillary. She looks pretty ill man.

Texas is not the entire country, moron.

>Actually I lied.
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>fooled you hahaha

Just let it go, son. You lost this argument so you're grasping at straws again with the Southwest.

yeah, could be.

if she was really that sickly pneumonia would've killed her though.

>he thinks all Hispanics are Mexicans
>he thinks all Mexicans are Hispanic
anyways, if we're building a wall in texas, where do you suppose the contractors will come from?

>buy USD at 20 MXN ~ today
>sell USD at 30 MXN ~ may
Enjoy your 50% rate
Even better just buy mexican-american swaps

>You lost this argument

you still haven't shown any indication that your surveys include any illegal immigrants.

>he thinks all Hispanics are Mexicans
>he thinks all Mexicans are Hispanic

Your original post and you seem to be missing my point since this entire thread:
Mexicans are a subset of Hispanics and Hispanics don't make up the majority of workers ergo American construction companies are not staffed almost entirely by Mexican labor. I'm done here, Mr. Autism.

>Mexicans are a subset of Hispanics and Hispanics don't make up the majority of workers ergo American construction companies are not staffed almost entirely by Mexican labor.

you still think illegals respond to surveys?
you're a fucking retard.

those surveys reflect the ethnicity of legal workers in construction. When anyone goes out and counts actual illegals they find twice that number.

and then you say the sample isn't representative because you don't know how counting things works.

you are done. sadly you didn't learn a damn thing.

>you still think illegals respond to surveys?
>you're a fucking retard.
>those surveys reflect the ethnicity of legal workers in construction. When anyone goes out and counts actual illegals they find twice that number.
>and then you say the sample isn't representative because you don't know how counting things works.
>you are done. sadly you didn't learn a damn thing.
Nowhere did I say the sample didn't count. You found a sample in one state. That is not the entire country. Can you read? Unless you present a sample of the entire country, your statement is ANECDOTAL. Understand?

>You found a sample in one state. That is not the entire country.
so you're saying construction in texas magically employs more illegals than in other states?

possible I suppose, but you have no evidence that it does.

>your statement is ANECDOTAL
kek
you might want to look that one up. you're using it wrong.

If I see one construction crew staffed by illegals that would be anecdotal.

when a group of scientists does a survey of over a million construction workers and half of them are illegal that's pretty much the opposite of anecdotal evidence.

>possible I suppose, but you have no evidence that it does.
And you have no evidence of the contrary

>you might want to look that one up. you're using it wrong.
Uh no. You're providing an anecdotal evidence because of what you heard since you failed to provide a source for this statement:
>when a group of scientists does a survey of over a million construction workers and half of them are illegal that's pretty much the opposite of anecdotal evidence.

And no, a Texas survey is not the entire country.

>you failed to provide a source for this statement
yeah, it was the link you opened and read.

otherwise you wouldn't know it was about texas.

your playing stupid is boring. Try to do better.

That link was talking about Texas. And I'm still waiting for this proof:

Clarify what "Almost entirely" means before you move the goalpost some more.

>a Texas survey is not the entire country
and again, where do you suppose the contractors doing a job in Texas are going to come from?

>before you move the goalpost some more
says the guy conflating Hispanics with illegal immigrants and calling scientific surveys anecdotes.

This thread fucking sucks, fuck you OP

>Even the value of our coin decreased to borderland historical lows due to uncertainty
trump coin is a pump and dump scam.

it also has nothing to do with trump.

>says the guy conflating Hispanics with illegal immigrants
>Says the guy that says "ALMOST ENTIRELY" = MEXICANS
Whatever "almost entirely" means

>and calling scientific surveys anecdotes.
I'm calling your stupid ass stories as anecdotal since you only provided one state as having "almost entirely" mexicans.

I think he means the peso

go work construction, you'll see what I mean.

you're not going to find reliable statistics on illegal labor. You won't even find reliable statistics on our illegal population.

because illegals don't answer surveys about being illegal.

Enough with the goalpost moving. First u were talking Mexicans then illegals. Even with all the Hispanic (legal + illegal) laborers, you have no proof that Mexicans constitute a majority of laborers. You can keep going in circles if u want with your argument of "We can't see it but trust me" crap.

Mexifag here i love Trump and hope he wins so I can short half of TLC benefited firms even if it screws up my country. And a rise of romantic nationalism as the political system of the 2020's

If it doesn't happen I'll be very disappointed.

your argument consists of thinking illegals answer surveys, a concept nobody agrees with and you've provided no evidence at all to support.

aside from your belief, which is cute but we can't really call it evidence.

Burden of proof was on you, son. You can't just say God exists and then ask someone else to prove he doesn't. Nice try

you seem very pro-hillary. that is really weird logic but i guess there has to be some poor people and brainiacs too out there too. wouldn't be interesting if everybody just voted republicans like real people do