Vindictus General

Attendance event and raid bingo: vindictus.nexon.net/news/14584/noble-princess-events
Royal Army Reinforcement Sale: vindictus.nexon.net/news/15417/royal-army-reinforcement-sale
Limited Costume Sale - Week 3: vindictus.nexon.net/news/15547/limited-costume-sale-week-3
Inner Armor 50% Off Sale: vindictus.nexon.net/news/15706/inner-armor-50-off-sale

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: 'no_fun' or West: 'pawnshop' for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/och8-PLPCAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate Arisha's face

How could you let the old thread die.

tired of lewd, post really cool screenshots

I was jacking off to the latest Chinzurena

Should have let it stay dead. All the events are over, the people who came back already left.

I'm still here.

these are my best

2/2

Roasted crab 8)

Who's more helpful/better most of the time. Sword Vella or Cestus Karok? Feels like a question of crosscut vs blasts right now.

Vella.

>inb4 nostats shitter party again

Changed a bit of equip, and Delia is fun

Delia has good party damage. Do some people not believe this? Have they played the game since they got geared up?

You are in charge of designing a new male character for Vindictus. Include a few unique abilities to set them apart from other characters.

Just throwing some weapon ideas out there because the only new ability I can think of is boss climbing but I don't think the engine can handle that.
Blast Lance I want this to be Hurk's second weapon
Greataxe/dual axe berserker
Single longsword warrior or samurai
Punch Wizard; enchanting fists with different elements abilities change effects depending on what element you got on.

Great hammer wielder. rest in pieces hammer Karok
>reuse BH's retard tantrum animations
>reuse Shakarr's quick hammer overhead animation that he uses against Keaghan
>the longer he fights without getting hit the stronger he gets
>have this character inflict debuffs like Titan
Have him do different shit depending on the debuff he has on the mob
>more retard strength
>consume debuffs to give buffs to team
>different moveset based on debuff
etc

>Look through all my screenshots
>Can't find anything that I think is really cool
>Realize I press save screenshots way too much

Why can't I use cooldown skill awakening on CoD or LAD when it's listed as one of the options in the tooltip

There's a guy that thinks you should always use Rising Comet over Falling, you tell me.

I guess it can only take either minor or major cooldown and you're trying with the one that it can't have.

Do you have the right cooldown one? There are two different types.

I see, thanks

So we're they no stat shitters?

Congrats. Now post one of you soloing s3

What?
I will once I finish my set

Royal Lakoria soon, but not really soon since no stream

>skipping einrach for 24 man lak
for what reason

>wings
fucking disgusting

What the fuck even is Einrach?

Zone where you can fight any 10 bosses. Randomly selects 10 bosses each day, stats are scaled so that every boss takes roughly the same time.

You can get medals depending on how well you do (Gold if you don't get hit, etc.) and you can trade those medals for titles that give stats and other things.

Maybe we'll get both, and they just talk about Lak because it's easier to show that it's a new thing. I mean the people that don't follow the korean updates can see the starting gate area and know right away that it's new. While showing Einrach would be an old boss in an old area and maybe confuse them.

Ah, shit. I'm always at a loss for what bosses to kill each day because I'm too shit for current ones. Maybe this'll get me to actually play the game. Do they have normal drops?

Looks like it they still have regular drops. Also small correction, you get a new type of seal, amount based on the medal you earned. These seals are used to trade for stuff (including Seal of Bravery).

The titles are based on how many medals you have earned (things like earn a gold medal, earn gold in every battle, etc).

They better not skip that for lak wow.

Avehri applying to NFA, east.

I'll apply my dick into your ass.

Not if I do it first

Whats the new update, just 24 man lakoria? Is this really going to bring in new people or get old players returning?

>walk to Enzo's shack
>get disconnected

Does this torture ever end?

So I just downloaded this game and I cant sign up due to maintenance. Is this scheduled? When will it end?

please make webms

Are you in EU? NA doesn't have any maintenance posted on their site.

Yeah. EU.

We don't know.

Arisha is so easy.

>play eu
>website maintenance
>login is directly linked to website so one can't even play until it's over

JUST

Thinking of starting a sword Lann. How does his damage feel? I keep finding people say that he does top tier damage to nothing and I dunno who is correct.

only goldbuyers get top dps with lann

enjoy being a floor hero lad

you do top damage if you have 200 crit

He does do top tier damage if you have infinite gold
He does little to no damage if you have little to no gold

An agile dual claw assassin.

Attack scales from agility stat at a higher conversion rate rather than strength, so you'd actually have to choose your armor and accessories differently for once. Dodge is a leap into a ground roll. Like Chain Vella or Hurk, combos can be continued after a dodge. His attacks would move him forwards considerably, so you can dance around the boss while doing damage. Any smash gives him 1 attack speed up to a max of 10, any boss hit will reset this to 0 (as if devcat even knows how to code that).

SP moves:
Enter a 'ghost' mode lasting three seconds giving you invulnerability during this time, buffs your next smash to do triple damage, invulnerability is ended when the time runs out or he uses a smash.
A bleeding strike that causes damage over time and increases your crit by 3, which can be used up to 5 times on a boss for a total of 15 extra crit.
Poisonous knives thrown in a short range cone that damages over time and slows the boss for its duration.
Long range jump with highly damaging aerial slash.

Maybe even a short knockdown extender like Delia, because this game doesn't need any more knockdown skills.

Well no go for prettyboy I guess. Thanks for saving me time in the low level hell.

Dual Claws on Lynn please

when do I stop getting these warm welcome tickets?

the event started almost a year ago
so I'm going to assume never

Of what though, SP skills (and clash) seem like the only good webm potential but that's not really what Vindictus is about

I wish I could opt out of those mails. My Fiona is AP and attack capped on most things.

If i had to guess crazy shit like youtu.be/och8-PLPCAQ
Or some fancy looking combos. I'm sure something great can be made with a party of 4 Karoks

>I'm sure something great can be made with a party of 4 Karoks
Like a gangbang?

Two more hours

fuck this makes me want to make a vella

>Two more hours

what is making this game so fun? it seems so simple (at least at the start) but I keep coming back to play more.

it's monster hunter but easier with online

the combat

The core combat is really great, I have found nothing that tops it.

It's just that everything else is really shit.

>Delia can skip 1 L or 2 Ls by charging Wild Star to level 2 or 3 respectively

Neat

Useless, but neat

Don't bother; that Vella has 90+aspd.

How do I git gud at this cute girl.
Do I just have to stack aspd?

stack fasts, the deads, well balanced, and enthus

It's not too complicated, just use the best smash you can safely do at any given time

The only non intuitive stuff she has is making sure to stack and keep Vigor at level 3 (guarding and immediately using SP wild star is a good way to land it, just need to figure out which attacks you can safely do it after), using thrust to dodge attacks and also force the boss to turn around giving you enough time to get into another falling/rising comet and thrust again, and using blitz to land falling comets in places you couldn't normally

The last one I've been trying to maximize especially lately, nearly every boss I've tried it on you can do it one way or another and it's a lot of damage for very little SP

Relatedly make sure you are spending SP as it comes in on thrusts wild stars and blitzes, leaving it capped is like giving up damage and you should be able to do one of the three pretty consistently

I'm not gud this is just what I've figured out so far

That guy here. I said to use that shit on fast and small faggots that wouldn't stand still for Falling to land. I don't remember saying her party damage was shit nor was it shit due to Rising Comet.

So, when are we getting a loli character?

min hieght and chest Lynn

Lynn a shit.

S H I T

Never I hope. Better dead than /terag/

hopefully soon so i don't have to stare at all that plate armor jiggling anymore

min chest Lynn doesn't cut it. the chest slider is a scam

Lynn is loli enough for Vindi. Any more and it would become just ridiculous

>Decide to play my Arisha
>level 72
>shit gear
>shit stats
>do a S2 story
>other 3 people are 10+ levels above me
>I still do 56% boss damage

Fucking jump characters.

i ran s2 stories along with a lynn with literally 10k atk above me and got 50% in all runs. now you can >lynn me but it seems s2 stories have a low atk cap so that everyone is on equal grounds

also level doesn't do anything if the gear is shit. i've seen so many 90s with potato gear it isn't funny

FFUCKING ROPE ON THE DICE MAN

>Tfw no AP saved up so can't blow up weapons

;_;

What's the best Vella hair?

the french cut or the long one that's vella exclusive on the last row

wild but mild is the best hair in the entire game for every character
that one long but loose style that's on fiona in the character creator is also pretty good

Rad cut.

>spiky dyke hair
>good
fuck no

stop.

>not making your character as cutesy as possible to get the perfect combination or opposites
pleb

i don't fall for the juxtaposition meme

hahahahaha

So bright.

ded game

>using inferior twintails

where do I put all my crafting materials? its starting to get heavy now and I can't find a chest.