>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ:
pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius Final Fantasy out now!
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.mobiusff_ne
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

exviuswiki.com/Unit_Rankings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to fuck a Cactuar!

Is cactuar for hug or fug?

yeah, I'm shit at taking screenshot

For stylish dancing, obviously.

xth for GOD DAMN FISH STOP TAKING MY GOBLIN JIGS!

How does Phantom Forest compare to the Magicite vortex? heard some say its better.

Mobius sure is trash

>Pulling equipment off Fina to put onto Lenna
Just feels wrong man. This is why I always used my starter pokemon throughout the campaign no matter how shit it was. I just couldn't let go. Then I read Karen's dialogue and it completely sealed my fate.

for those three anons (me included) that play mobius

Whats the top half like? The rewards would be better but how slower is it compared to bottom half?

I can't do gold cactuar very well desu. They're always the only element I don't have

You can get all the things you needed for Gravity Rod + magicites with less energy in Phantom Forest. So yeah, it's better.

From what I've heard it takes longer but you're less likely to get screwed over with shit drops

>Gabranth
>Cosmos
>Chaos
>V
>Tactics
>Cid Banes
>upcoming double fest

Fuck!

it's not that hard, I'm only using ranger from the basic job neophyte aka the freebie one, deck lvl 70-ish
it just take longer cause the break gauge bar has more point

just use auto mode, the AI will guess the weakness 100% at a time

Hey! That's not nice.

exviuswiki.com/Unit_Rankings

Man i ended up tons of top tier mages but no physical dps.

forgot to add, around 2x more gauge bar I think
I have only done two or three nodes of the upper part

Threadly reminder that Garland did nothing wrong

I'm not sure how I should feel about this progress.

Why don't you finish the story then grind that out? There's no point in grinding TM's if you aren't enjoying yourself.

you only have one good Tm anyways

I think they changed drops with Kolobos Island patch. Now, vortex seems better option.

I really wouldnt worry about it too much until you have at least a few worthwhile TMs to actually farm.
Even then you should just do it through Earth Shrine macro farming when you're not actively playing.
Luna, Lenna and WoL are the only decent ones there and even then none are really must haves afaik

I'm new to FF, what's the deal with Cactuars? Why do they show up everywhere and are generally in places of plentiful rewards? (taking the mobile games as basis)

The main games they were fast and hard to hit, but also gave out great rewards.

And what's their story? or they don't have one?

Lenna is the only one I would consider "must have" as it is the best staff in the game even in JP, but even then there will be other good ones from events, so it's more of a BiS thing.

FF equivalent of metal slimes from DQ games

It's just a FF trope, deal with it.

They don't really have a story, they're just an enemy design that stuck throughout the series for some reason.

They're just a recurring monster, same as mogs, chocobos, tonberry, ect.

I see, thanks for taking the same to explain it.

I wasn't actively grinding those out.

That's what I was doing, that was progress over night and most of those started at .5-1%

Just pulled a third fucking Lenna.
At least this time I know not to immediately feed her to another

>tfw no Lenna

>pulled 7 times
>WoL and Tellah x2
>no Lenna
>don't want to pull again because I only have 1 pull left with lapis
Can't complain since I got WoL but damn I wanted Lenna.

>according to an article in the 15 February 1997 issue of V-Jump, the cactuar was designed by Tetsuya Nomura based on a doodle he drew on a notebook when he was a high school student. They bear a resemblance to Japanese "Haniwa", a type of clay figure made for ritual and funerary uses.

I just wanted a fucking Chizuru or CoD or something

Not counted pulls but F2P I'm on 1 x WoL, 1 x Tellah and 3 x Lenna
I was a moran and instantly fed the first dupe Lenna to the other not realising I cold farm trust on two at once

This is perfection. This is life.

This is Lightning.

I just downloaded FFXII IZJS

I played and beat FFXII Original a while ago, can't remember shit

All I know about this version is that I get to choose a class now, and I can't get everything with everyone.

Couple of questions, do I need to avoid the chests to get the Zodiac Spear still? Also, what good job combinations exist? I know I read someone say in another thread that Monk Archer and Red Mage is pretty balanced.

You Lightningfags invaded one thread and insulted another with your horrible fact checking, which proves once again that your waifu and everything she represents is shit. I only like for her design and that she made my BE Jpn account top tier.

I have the equivalent of 25 pulls and I am wary of making more pulls since I want WoL or another top tier physical fighter. I can whale it out but as I said I am wary.

I have plenty of great TMs though. Zidane and Luna will give me a DW+Barrage.

1) No. ZS is acquired differently.
2) Almost any, but some "pro tips" are to avoid Time Mage, have solid white magic available (preferably on a char with innate steal to give them non-healing work, have good aoe magic options, diversify your offense (mag+phys like samurai are bueno). In general, favor versatility in all areas over specialization. This is why stuff like Samurai and Red Mage are better than Black Mages.

Gotcha, thanks user

>25 pulls
>whale
Just wait until the next WoL banner if you want him that bad. Hopefully by then they'll give us guaranteed 4* rolls for 5k lapis.

Just save user, we will probably skip the IS and BF collabs so Lightning should come in a month at most with FFT, FF13 and FF4 (Cecil 6*) following it, this is really not the time to use everything you have, WoL is good but not worth it.

>horrible fact checking
prove it m8
>represents is shit
she is the greatest thing to happen to this series actually
>i like her design
even haters like you are blinded by the light of her beauty. this proves she is truly a goddess, and a merciful as she could have easily killed u for insulting her but instead your heart is full of respect and admiration for her design.

That's the real trick, top tier mages are really garbage compared to top tier DPS.

Gumi hates magic.

It's not that I need him, I just want a chance to get a top tier physical attacker. I need those more since I am stuck with Rain/Lass and the only notables I have are Cecil/Exdeath.

The Zodiac spear is no longer the best weapon, or even the best spear anyway.

But if you do want to get the absolute best shit, you have to know which lategame chests to open with and without the diamond armlet and which bazaar goods to sell at which times. It removed all that bullshit, but added even more of its own.

You don't even want to know about how you get the new best weapon.

You have Cecil you don't really need WoL. Besides WoL isn't a strong psychical unit.

If you have Cecil, WoL is obsolete anyway. WoL will be a good tank, but Cecil is his own class of unit.

Plus the second WoL banner comes with Aileen and Garland, the former being the best unit in the game.

Okay user, I'm no Lighningfag or XIII hater but I try to make retardation a minimum when I make a thread. And it was massive in last thread.

I wouldn't say that good, I mean they're probably on par with each other but I'd hardly call Cecil his own class unless you literally mean class like he's a pure tank while WoL is Tank/Support

And honestly I'd rather take the multifaceted unit. Hell I'd rather have both but hey

So XV is reusing a lot of classic enemies and older designs (like V's). Will we see a lot of original enemies as well? The sabertusks are original, right?

That's a bummer.

Is it even worth it? I don't intend to kill the ugly looking optional boss, can't remember its name.

I can settle with the second best ones.

I'll deal with the grind if it's not missable, but if I gotta sell 7 potions to some random nobody right before killing some random boss, I'll pass

Cecil's LB is something unto itself.
There's currently nothing in the game that can make up for the role he plays.

WoL comes the closest, but it's still not even comparable even in 6*. Cecil is more or less the only character you NEED for later content.

Cecil's passives and LB just make him the absolute best tank.

Saving for six star Cecil-sama

The second best ones are harder to get than the original Zodiac spear, but also a lot harder to miss completely. You can get almost all of them through the Bazaar, and they're nowhere near necessary even for the harder fights. You can also still get all the ORIGINAL best weapons through various methods too.

The best one though, the seitengrate, you can get as soon as you go to Bhujerba (maybe an hour into the game). But it's probably the most bullshit weapon in any game ever.

There's a 1% chance of an invisible chest spawning on top of the airship (something you might never actually go on in the first place). If you happen to find the invisible chest and it happens to spawn, there's an 80% chance it will contain 10 gil.

There's a 20% chance it will have an item, but of this 20% it will be a Knot of Rust 95% of the time. That 5% is the Seitengrate, the most overpowered weapon in the game.

And you can't manipulate the RNG because the developers specifically intended for that to be impossible.

I don't play JPN what are those potto goblins

They increase LB level

>JP

Never forget

> still no WoL
> already my third fucking Tellah

Fuck my life

Got this from a red PvP arena ticket.

But what does it do?

X-Potion does what a X-Potion does. Probably heals you for 2000 HP. Max you can carry into dungeons is 5.

It says fuck you gaijin in Japanese

why play JP if you don't know what anything does

Wfest is pretty shit though, tactics and dissidia are the only ones that are worth it in my opinion, if anything I'm more looking forward to Celes BSB(so I can hopefully get it since I already have her SSB) and Tyro's Selection banners, if we ever get them

>do I need to avoid the chests to get the Zodiac Spear still?
That's the stupidest design. In a series that has the player on checking every nook and cranny, they throw the ultimate weapon behind a door that you can irrevocably lock a dozen times without even meaning to.

Because it's still more than Global.

How do we make Red Mages great again?

It's faulty concept in the first place desu.

Even the Class Zero peps used more melee and/or ranged than their magic, gameplay notwithstanding.

make weapons that give them access to better spells/increase power of their spells
red mage exclusive spells

You don't spilt classes deserve to be shit

>banners only translated up to the end of September
XV launch event confirmed, kids.

Make them like Leonora of TAY where they have access to most black and white magic up to tier 3 stuff and Flare/Holy but no things like Meteor/Ultima/Bio line and keep their dualcast gimmick.

pretty obvious

>10 demon hearts left

Wew

Give them a gimmick outside of being a shitty phys and mag character. Exclusive dualcast, increased rates of something (like break if you like FF13), the abillity to do magic damage based on def and phy damage based on mag def or whatever

What's interesting in the dissidia banner?

yes

So for ffbe, been playing a couple days now. What do people usually do with friend summons, the ones you buy with friend pts. Like, what do people do with the units you get from that type of banner? Are there any that can be awaken to 5* and if not, what do people do with these units? Pulled two times on that and got a 1* each.

>Forget to do +'s in FFV event
>Don't even care

At this point the only thing stopping me from completing Ultimate's is poor luck on pulls.

I think you just try and get their Trusts.

A max leveled 2* unit gives you 30k gil iirc.

3k. Still decent. Also, some of their trust are decent. Like that sword guy. +10% hp is nice.

>80 demon hearts left

Get the trust masters from the ones that have a good TM. Use Paul or Eldin for stealing until you get the steal recipe or a 5* thief (take off your potions though, they have auto potion and aren't afraid to use it) Cap them out to sell them

FP units are all either 2-3* capped and come as either 1-3*s

>0 demon hearts left
>200+ Farplace souls left

Can't wait until I can make the Gravity rod in 5 months.

It only takes 220 farplane souls. I sell stacks all the time and only had 60 when the event came out and I'm only 35 short from finishing vessels

Okay.

Oh ok. So basically they're just fodder for their TM. TM are basically ability/traits that anyone can use once mastered? And once I get them I just throw them into the Gil grinder?

Peons, all of you.

why did I spend time on this instead of hero rings fuck it only gave him like 9 more MAG or somthing