Komrad Stalinist Pogrom General

>SQUAD/JANNY CENSORSHIP
edition

>Can the game be considered a full release?
No, for all intents and purposes, KSP should be considered still in early access state. The game is nowhere near being able to stand on its own legs both from a gameplay perspective and a stability perspective. There are still major bugs and memory leaks that shouldn't exist on a finished game.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Bugs and instability are still real and frequent problems, as with every product still in beta. Ask in thread for details.

>What are the devs doing?
The most recent update (1.1) was supposedly going to bring a complete overhaul of the GUI, be 64bit friendly, have a refined physics/heating/aero model and generally perform better. While achieving some of these goals, the game is now more unstable than ever, with many users being unable to use the game at all. An external team with heavily questionable experience (Flying Tiger Entertainment) is being tasked with porting the game to PS4, XboxOne and Wii U, with a release deadline that seems to keep slipping.

>Should I buy the game?
KSP is very enjoyable at first but you'd really make a mistake. It has to be heavily modded to retain some sort of longevity, but doing so may dramatically increase the instability of the game. You will be very familiar with the word "Oops!". The Developers, Squad, have shown many times that they can't handle the project and are trying to squeeze all the money they can with the least amount of effort and with controversial PR tactics. The general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should torrent the game, not because the game itself is unplayable, but because most of us agree that Squad does not deserve your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/space/comments/4wwbs5/asteroid_mining_company_deep_space_industries/d6aipme
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/100188-113-tarsier-space-technology-with-galaxies-v64-10th-july-2016/
pastebin.com/DVTusz4B
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reddit.com/r/space/comments/4wwbs5/asteroid_mining_company_deep_space_industries/d6aipme

>JEB BURN THE ENGINES
>BUT IM THIRSTY
>JEB WE MISSED THE WINDOW
>THIS SHIT ISN'T EVEN SPARKLING

Ok pretend you have 100x normal deltav

What kind of stuff would you make in KSP? A massive fuel depot that can transfer planets and aerobrake? Small landers that carry people to the surface? Larger spaceplanes for carrying rovers and bases?

Gimme some friggin ideas here

why censorship?

Time to post C U T E

Shh, no censorship. Squad is fun, user.

A G R E E D

SPACE IS FUN
KERBAL IS FUN
SQUAD IS FUN

POST PICTURES OF YOUR FIRST MOON LANDING

I haven't played in ages, did the devs say anything about fixing the graphics glitches in Linux?

Do not be entitled.

Squad is working as hard as they can given the limitations of the unity engine.

To be perfectly honest, no. But they haven't said much of anything since April.

Daily reminder some members of this community are actively detrimental, either to the community as a whole and to the survival of this general.

Those members must be dispensed with or their behaviours must be altered. You, yes you, who hide behind your sectary wall called Hammer & Chisel. I know you feel guilty of leaving this place to ruins.

You yourself implictly recognize your shill behavior that will cause this general to die under your stupidity's gravel quarry.

>limitations of the unity engine
>glitches not present in previous Unity version
>maybe half of Linux users can't play the game anymore with the new Unity version
Gee, sure are working hard. I'm proud that I pirated this piece of shit, I'd feel like an asshole if I payed the full price and suddenly can't play it anymore.

You can leave whenever you want Maxmaps.

Please stop bringing up topics none of us want to talk about.

>go to discord link in archive
>expired
dsicord is truly a retarded idea

Let's not even discuss it. It was clearly an attempt to distract. And it worked.

Oh, great idea. Let's keep digging the hole and let's give more work for the mods aka add more words to the filter.

Makes me wonder if you're really trying to save this or nuke this.

Please leave us, we have no interest in those topics. We are here to discuss space simulation games.

Does anyone have any ideas? Maybe some kind of floating base?

Oh no I would never want to burden the mods with extra work.

We at kspg love the hard work our moderation team does in content curating and control of the community

C U T E

Guys, let's be mature and high value members of the community.

Do you guys want to do a quarterly "most needed mods" list?

Like I would like ability to archive my saves and gamedata folders together so if I want to replay a save I don't need to find all mods and make sure they are the right version for that ksp version.

Tarsier Space Technologies

Space is fun!

More importantly however is how fun Squad is, and the sacrifices they've made to bring us Kerbal Space Program.

Wait... I thought that was telescopes.

Yes, thanks again Squad. After all these years and hopes and dreams, look what they have given us.

Whoa! Tell me more.
Am I MaxMaps ? No.

Every Day I will remind them that Maxmaps Adds Nothing

I contributed to the removal of the barn. I pointed out so many hypocrisies they initiated prerelease based on my points, and I posted the imgur album that led to Max declaring his "quitting" (firing) 1 hour later. I've also constantly discussed and connected Squad's deceitful financial tactics to their scam and have shared this with the community in an attempt to jumpstart the revolution.

I have been surprisingly successful in many of these ventures, and have had a real impact on the codebase, yet I'm treated like dirt by the Angry elements of this general, because they have no such interests.

By Angry, what I mean, is now the Hammer & Chisel group of billies who pretend to know everything about the plot.

They will ridicule my accomplishments now, and suggest I stop posting, and once I do temporarily cease posting, they too stop posting, because they are not here for genuine reasons.

STOP

STOP USING MY MEMES

STOP POSTING YOUR GARBAGE

STOP TRYING TO DERAIL THE THREAD

STOP

forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/100188-113-tarsier-space-technology-with-galaxies-v64-10th-july-2016/

Telescopes, ChemCam and the ability to make your own penis nebulaes!

Do not pirate KSP though, that's bad, you know?

The best new mods are sstu and probesplus

Yes, that's very bad. Even if the developer of the Truths says its okay.

You are one of that buzzword pilgrim, aren't you ? Using buzzword that none of which will solve the years long issues we’ve given up on having solved. You are the genetic disease of this general.

Squad can do no wrong.

Can I get my check now Miguel?

I'll believe you when I see some evidence, until then you are just the average vg loser who accomplished nothing and brags about everything

S
T
O
P

He's impersonating me, I have no interest in dragging this on further.

I'm leaving the thread, guys. Anything from "MAN" is coming from someone who is using this thread to trigger me because they care more about making me look bad than saving this general.

Or they are trying to establish a cause for you-know-what in a little while.

I am leaving the thread. If I see myself being impersonated, I will return to call the impersonator out, only.

Goodbye.

I miss maxmaps. Do you thing Squad will rehire him to do squadcasts again? nathankell isn't very good at them.

Obviously with a significant raise of course.

If the funds are embezzled, it's technically a bribe.

Haha. That's a pretty big leap, friendos. Nice attempt. Let me tell you something, I know you are embedded bait but sometimes I get a little hungry and need to unleash the truth.

I am on a glorious mission. Whether I contributed not a single post to this situation or I created a brief moment of actual honesty and freedom through unending vigilance and shouting down of our resident Angry user, I do not care.

I always told myself I would use the power of ego to defeat Maxmaps' self-aggrandizing presence here and the reinforcing voices that enact his agenda through subterfuge and deceptive posts, kind of like yours.

That means that now that the dialogue of the false paradigm and the embezzlement and treason is becoming more mainstream, I must die, and you must evade the battlefield in this little "refuge" of yours.

You won't shut me, nor any mod, because censorship is a lie. That is my decision to make, and any attempts to hasten it will lead to me sticking around longer.

Hullo

Look at this thread, fellow denizens of /kspg/, and tell me again why we shouldn't tell MAN to fuck off.

He doesn't want to fuck off. Fucking schizos.

MAN gave you exactly what you wanted, for him to stop posting. He responded only when spoken to, but he's such a boogeyman that a few people just couldn't stop sperging about him and this led to utter thread destruction.

You should just let it die, don't reply to anyone else, stop bumping.
Everyone can see what kind of shit thread we have, there is no need to point it out and fuel the discussion even more.

Just let it die

>let kspg die

Hullo janny! You would like that wouldn't you

this tbн

JUST

FUCKING

SHITPOST

IGNORE

MY

NAME

>The journey of redemption has begun
>It's a jewish transport
Oh wow :^)

76 opens the case

checked

O P E N

I T

Haha xD

Just let my denounciation die ? This is how the "new" circlejerking community treats an old friend ?

I don't necessarily want this place to end. For /kspg/ to experience a renaissance, that is what I long after.

The thread has been overtaken by billies, proud of their mediocrity, escaping unchallenged. For the anti-me to come here again, to share their avatarfaggings stories, their memes, their prowess, that is what I don't care and want to fight against.

I've dropped in occasionally only to see nothing but shitty anime and "how are you please pay attention to me" posts, worthy of tumblr. No one of value will stay in that kind of thread.

No one of value will stay in a thread where pictures of snakes or lesbian degeneracy are posted. And yet people are still checking in on the thread every day. I guess what we need is a Ground Zero situation. And yes, to call off Squad for the problems they have caused to the people is the fresh start I am ready to take every time it is necessary.

>For /kspg/ to experience a renaissance, that is what I long after.

Pls don't use AA memes in schizo posts, thank you.

Why is Maxmaps so angry today that all he can do is impersonate MAN?

whoa dude super edgy i thought kspg was supposed to be comfy

If you want it to live, stop trying to stomp it. You have no mod powers and you cannot save us. Maybe if Moot was still in charge of Veeky Forums and you happened to stumble upon him on a Metro trip. Even if we go to the feedback page, there's still nothing to do other than keep united and wait. Sorry to the newfriends, but this is how things ended up.

Squad can suck dick, too.

He's reposting a different anons posts out of context in an attempt to unify the general against that user.

Ignore this poster, hard as it may be.

Is this how new kspg solves it's problems when someone disagrees with them

Because it's pretty uncomfy

Friendly reminder this all happened because MAN had to make one of his threads one and half a week ago.

pastebin.com/DVTusz4B

Hi MAN.

Friendly reminder the archives contain all of the posts where you brag about inviting them because of you think you have the right to regulate thread culture.

Friendly reminder this is not the time or place to work out such personal opinions and matters.

Stop.

We Kerbal shitposting now hell yeah

I never invited anyone, user, and I certainly don't have the right to regulate thread culture. Please do not project someone else's attributes onto me, if you may. MAN has objectively orchestrated everything bad which has happened to /kspg/ so far, either through his samefagging and falseflagging or through the hatred and disturbances which his irritating posts created. He is a net negative for this general and it would have been for the best if we never let him set a foot in the door here.

Where's yuri this thread needs some /u/

He's in /svgg/ currently. Please let him stay there.

>objectively orchestrated everything bad which has happened to /kspg/ so far
Thanks for obviating your bias.

Including the avatarflooding back in May? or SleepingPillsAddictAnon? How about the piss crystals?

Yuri is female user, this is established kspg canon.

>canon
considering your sudden leddit A-list status, I would think that would become "kanon"

Yes; Yes; piss crystals?

>he doesn't know about the piss crystals
wew thanks for also obviating your newness

I think we're done here.

I'm merely expanding my shitposting horizons. :^)

>man is now yuri and Iowa as well as myself
>who
>catrapers cat got a uti, how long have you been here?

scully is qt

>No evidence to contradict given statements
>n-n-newfag!!!
Never change, user.

uti? que?

Continue to spit on my interventions zealots. I'll let you because I'm used to. That's what you are existing basically. When it comes to picking on people on the general, I’ve seen that kind of zealotry in action.

Oh, and yet again, what do I see here, is we are having the Agery of the Angry user. The CircleChiselJerking user who pleases the False Paradigm and embraces Miguel Sabido's narcissistic career-plan.

Because as long as the false protectorate of the Amazon river reaches the investments of the Maxican 150 million dollars then all must be saved. Right ?

I will persevere in accusing the avatarfagging race you are leading that holds still the balance of Power. I'll continue to expose the angry user and the angry dollar.

Invesments of the embezzled frauds must be stopped and you know it.

She is.

Urinary tract infection

STOP.

Is there any way to make roving suck less? I would like to do some adventuring but its so fucking bland

So far all I've got is using Kerbal Konstructs to deploy from a new site for different scenery

Would love ANY ideas.. new wheels... scenery mods... anything...

no, rovers a shit.

In case you haven't noticed, there are two narratives, embezzlement/corruption/tax evasion and false paradigm posting.

You know where you "STOP" belongs ? That's right, shillsupporter. You are the definition of MaxMaps impersonation.

I can conjure deep levels of autism for travelling long distances on procedurally generated terrain

I just need actual terrain.

Can you please stop posting disingenuously and bring any real issues you want to discuss to the discord and stop posting meaningless bait in our general?

We are here for quality discussion and you are disrupting that in a petty attempt to start unwanted drama. Please stop.

TAKE.YOUR.MEDS

t. le Caduceus master

>an old friend
>friend

>medsposting
hullo antimanners

>implying this is real
Stop.

It wasn't a UTI, just piss crystals forming in his urethra
Apparently that's just a thing that happens to male cats

that happens to *raped* male cats

Can confirm. Was lectured about it extensively. I have handouts.

anyone else disappointed user was t prepared to actually roll a 76

five

Great, now on top of the mods, we have to deal with MAN again
Just hang me from my scrotum and beat me to death with rubber mallets

>tryna fix /kspg/ like

Very disappointed. Almost as disappointed as I am in Frida as a pet

>postin on /kspg/ like

She's a reptile, did you really expect anything but a shit pet?