/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

Outrage edition.
This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /xbxg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Federation Force story trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=9L7moeWarhw

「!」New Nintendo selects of games no one wants and a really cheap N3DS bundle announced: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-announces-new-nintendo-selects-super-mario-3d-land-edition-new-3ds-amiibo-bundles/
「!」New CoroCoro leaks show new mons: nintendoeverything.com/corocoro-leaks-reveal-new-pokemon-and-alola-forms-for-sunmoon/
「!」Legend of Dark Witch 3 in the works: nintendoeverything.com/the-legend-of-dark-witch-3-in-the-works-for-3ds-will-be-shown-at-tgs/
「!」The Kirby Café is the cutest thing ever: twitter.com/87th/status/761779592445190144
「!」Snack World confirmed for western release: nintendoeverything.com/the-snack-world-confirmed-for-the-west/
「!」Lady Layton announced by Level-5: youtube.com/watch?v=jRDu2PUNoDo
「!」Live-action Pokemon movie confirmed: deadline.com/2016/07/pokemon-movie-live-action-detective-pikachu-legendary-1201789645/
「!」Animal Crossing New Leaf to receive major amiibo support update in Fall: nintendoeverything.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf-free-update-coming-this-fall-adds-more-amiibo-compatibility-and-splatoon-content/
「!」NES Classic Edition announced: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-announces-nintendo-entertainment-system-nes-classic-edition-out-in-november/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/kWcEsa7r
Wii U - pastebin.com/KrHcudEP

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Fsds55Gj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

zelda

is

great!

This thread needs more pictures of dogs

>Animal Crossing
>Luigi's Mansion
>Tomodachi Life

Must resist temptation to buy 3DS games.... I'd probably be 3DS only if I needed to, but I wanna buy U games and I don't have the budget to support two consoles at once.

I wish they'd bring back Players Choice. Wasn't that given to any game that sold, like, 1 million? Or was that PS's Greatest Hits? It seems less sporadic than Nintendo Selects, plus the boxes looked better.

Who else here would buy a new Nintendogs?

ok

>I wish they'd bring back Players Choice. Wasn't that given to any game that sold, like, 1 million? Or was that PS's Greatest Hits? It seems less sporadic than Nintendo Selects, plus the boxes looked better.
Nintendo Selects are those, reprints of games that sold more than 1 million copies, that's why there's a NS of fucking Olaf's Quest.

Really? There don't seem to be many Nintendo Selects. I thought there were more 1 mil. sellers.

Last one I have but it's actually a Funyarinpa

I grabbed the new Luigi's Mansion, excited to finally play it.

Yeah there are but they are not releasing them all at once.

Nice, that reminded me we never got the Arcade version of LM2

Why is /nintyg/ so dead lately? Everyone couldn't have played every major U and 3DS game released. Did making a Zelda Gen kill it?

I wish Nintendo would release NX news already. Or a new Direct.

Life happens and people need to step away from Veeky Forums. Or they're in the other generals.

Or in discords.

>WWHD goes down to 20 bucks a month after I spent nearly 50 on it

Dang it.

The other gens still seem to be going steady.

Not really, /ink/ has identity crisis every day, /acg/ is dead as fuck, /mii/ is a complete circlejerk, etc.

>I still have WWHD sealed because I never got around to it
feels bad.

>that feel when 12 hour shifts
>that feel when i'm a lonely security officer
>that feel when play nintendo games all day at work
>feels comfy
wew

/acg/ can't survive without a U game. Animal Crossing is a single player game and there's only so much to discuss. I've tried visiting the thread but I only have NGC and WW, and no one plays those in that gen.

At least TlOZ's general is fine.

Ohhh that OP makes me go mamma mia!

I need to update it the next time the general goes mamma mia

Actually we did, but it was a Dave & Busters exclusive.

The same thing happened with the newest Mario Kart Arcade, Pokken Tournament arcade version, and now Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games arcade version

Nintendo must have a deal with them atm

mamma mia

mamma mia give me the pizzaria

adlez

oiram

diortem

Wew NEW™ version

>recommended game list

I will never EVER get someone to give me an actual opinion on this game since it's 30 hours long JP only adventure game but, would you uuuuhhhh recommend the following?

>Dasshutsu Adventure Zetsubou Yousai [JP]

hows the frame rate on hyrules warriors legends?

Hi. Nintendo told me the nx was a holographic mirror that determined how well you brush your teeth and gives you miitomo points based on score.

JESUS CHRIST IT'S EMILY ROGERS?!

This is true

test

Is this the new Zelda?

No silly, Zelda is a boy (He/him)

I am really loving this game by the way.

Zelda?

No Pokémon

No paperboy

Oh right I forgot to answer, on N3DS it's better than in HW for Wii U, on a regular 3DS it's unplayable.

Sometimes I feel like a life with no ambition would be way better for me, just an easy job and play videogames. I'm always under so much stress.

I may pick it up then
>life with no ambition
>sliding in a sneaky insult
i'm legitimately hurt now user

haha I suck at dota

i love playing dota on my 3ds!

How do I get good at Rhythm Heaven I want to beat that dog with 95 flow

pastebin.com/Fsds55Gj

Missing anything?

List is missing >Minecraft, check it

keep rhythm by tapping your foot
or get a metronome

You need like 60% perfect notes (like a 2 frame window?) to beat that dog

Ok, I missed

Game & wario
Mario party 10
Nes remix
Star fox guard
E-shit

All bad/not very important

Minecraft is multiplatform as fuck

get Fast Racing Neo and Steamworld Heist, both getting a physical release in a few months

Steamworld is on steam (kek) but I'll keep an eye out for neo

>buying games on Steam
>digital only
>30% of the profits go to Valve
xD

>buying pc games anywhere else except gog
>wasting time ordering physical copies
>caring who gets the money, nintendo gets a cut on the eshop too

>buying games
>paying for music or tv shows
>paying for anything that you can get free
>buying toilet paper when you can wash yourself
>buying food when you can find perfectly good food in the garbage

>playing games
>listening to music
>watching tv
>getting things
>being clean
>eating

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>LISTENAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

>memeing
>posting
>living

Nice one Goer.

On 3DS XL it's like 25fps
N3DS is like 30FPS, in 3D it's 25fps

Also

JET SET RAYDEEOOOOOOO

Whats up with jet set radio

>Included in the set:
>Wii U console (White/32GB Internal Storage*)
>Wii U GamePad (White)
>Super Mario 3D Land™ digital game
>3D Land
oh the wii u comes with a 3ds game thats genius

Just bought pic. Havent owned a nintendo console since the wii. Will I be overwhelmed?

you done fucked up. commit harakiri or buy a 2ds

shit I knew I couldnt enjoy video games like I used to. What was I thinking?

only a transparent 2ds can revive the Gamer within u

Enjoy your games bro, youll have fun

Also good night nintyg

So many games bro, enjoy it, I bought mine in 2012 and loved it but stopped playing for a while because I'm a cheap bastard, now that I hacked my 3DS I bring it with me everywhere, there's just so much to play.

Live dang you.

Anyone have an idea how much fucking GAMESTOP would pay for my 3ds XL?

>playing through AM2R on hard mode
>giving me a good challenge, shit's tough but pretty enjoyable
>hit the first Zeta fight
>still randomly blocks missiles
>not given enough ammunition to combat this random chance shit
>charge shots can't hurt them

I'm not having fun anymore

U cok

Why does the Zelda wiki refer to Shiek's pronouns as "He/Him" but the gender isn't explicitly stated in the original Japanese release?

Ruto says "convey my thanks to Shiek" (Ruto use of a gender pronoun was added in the localization) and Shiek makes no mention of gender throughout the entirety of the game.

They also claim that Shiek is a "She/Her" in Hyrule Warriors but I don't think a distinction is ever made? And the Smash Bros games too which would imply that the trophies are speaking on her behalf? Or do all the characters write their own trophies?

Who is the "voice" of Smash Bros?

>>PLAYAN
Chinpokomon White 2 Nuzlocke run (blind run too)
>>WATCHAN
I'll probably watch the new episode of Pocket Monsters anime later, I downloaded the RAW.
>>EATAN
Chinese food
>>DRINKAN
Lemonade
>>LISTENAN
Dave Rodgers - Wild Reputation 2005
>>FAPPAN
I had morning wood but didn't commit to it.
>>FEELAN
Tired

Stop?

Its boning time

What is the point of doing this when we already have a list

Sheik is explicitly called a she in the trailers of HW

Reminder they made a Jet Set Radio for GBA.

This.

Classic? Probably like $50. Just toss it on ebay/craigslist for $120.

Stop.

Ayy share that food.

Its boning time

Gor you fatass, don't you know there's starving third worlders in this thread

>The assassination of President James A. Gorfield took place at 9:30 am on July 2, 1881, less than four months into Gorfield's term as the 20th President of the United States. Gorfield was shot by Charles J. Goiteau at the Baltimore and Potomac Railroad Station in Washington, D.C.. He died in Elberon, New Jersey eleven weeks later, on September 19, 1881. Gorfield was the second of four Presidents to be assassinated.

RIP Gorfield

I-I'm not starving

air in america tastes like candy unlike that in your 3rd world country. u r breathing in poop

>go to class
>they had changed the classroom without telling
Fuck this im going home

There's a lot of nothing going on in this thread. No one has any thing Nintendo related to say? Okay, gotta start a topic then....

What do you want from the next main Mario game?

My personal list

Your personal list literally offers less than what the full recommendation image offers, yet has the same exact content. Why even make it?

>The NX is just like the handheld you have all been seeing. Think an oval shaped phone which has interchangeable grips on it. It has interesting capabilities - main feature is it can pair with the wiiu as an upgraded gamepad. It can also be used with steamboxes, and yes even ps4 remote play. It will not be competing with ps4/xb1, once again it will be in its own league because of the different arch types. The NX is uses a Tegra SoC. It will be in a mobile phone class. This is not a bad thing though, tegras are very formitable. Look up nvidia shield android TV.

So I can easily remind myself what to get?