Summer event on 8/11

Summer gacha part 1:
Scat welfare Assassin 4*
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.

Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

Grail Ascension added, Max level is 100
To reach level 100:
5 grails for 5*
7 grails for 4*
9 grails for 3*
10 grails for 2*
10 grails for 1*

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

>Max Servant stats
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Anybody going to Comiket?
I would gladly pay someone to get me three keychains from this.

Late as all FUCK on this, but wasn't Nrvnqsr stated to be in the First Crusade? Richard and Saladin were the Third Crusade.

Or did that bit of Strange Fake just mean that was the first Crusade that Dead Apostles interfered in, and I misunderstood it?

Alters

>FP gacha

Xth for Shadow of Mordor is a fun game.

I want to lick Shuten's armpits!

Nobu a CUTE.

9th for Tamamo

Why is it that when a guy is hiding something, you guys instantly think he's the main villain in disguise?

MEDB THREAD
MEDBBROS UNITE!!!

Nito-chan!

L A W F U L G O O D

Alters, you say?

it's called "seeing it happen a million times"

>blowing 100+ ap on Fuyuki-D for bones
How did I ever tolerate this shit during the dango event?

I love you Gilgamesh!

So does Ozzy ever mention Solomon? They were like brothers, so I'd hope so.

Doctor lewd

>Sanzang doujin
Oh boy

>Solomon
It was Noah. And yes, he mentions him.

C-CHICHIUE

What does it say?

What is the best Master outfit for Spartacus?

LIZ THREAD

And thou must have always a Silver Ring on the middle finger of the left hand held against thy face, as they do yet before AMAYMON.

From the lesser key of Solomon

I love my waifu.

>FSG as Solomon's waifu
>BP Arondight Overload right in Solomon's face
Lancelot can handle Solomon by himself.

Burning him and using a better Servant.

God bless you, lizfag.

nipples

Solomon apparently reflects people. When summoned as a Saber, he reflected the figure of the ideal Saber for a Holy Grail War, and became a Saberface. The Saber Alter we meet in the Fuyuki singularity is the left-over fragments of the Arturia persona mixed with the grail mud.

Saber Solomon wished to be free of the Saberface curse, and was incarnated into the form of Roman as a regular human.

Which Servant is the King of Homos?

Wasn't it Moses?

(You)

You're thinking of Moses. Solomon came way, WAY later.

user pls

tabasco in water gun

>data always finishes the day an FGO event starts
How the fuck does this keep happening.

Leonidas
Sparta was a funny place

Gilgamesh

I love my precious snakefu.

Mata Hari thread

asking for Richard I the Lionheart art.
Please give the best EXCALIBUR user, with the theater prop weapon.

Guys I think he's talking about Jesus.

Reminder that you cannot defeat Solomon without servants that symbolise hope for humanity.

Anyone have a good friend support strategy to use against the final Ozzy fight in Camelot? That's the one with three rounds of Sphinxes + Ozzy until the final around of Nitocris + Ozzy. All I personally have are welfares and silvers.

Short stories like this are fun to read. I hope the speculation that Solomon isn't the real, final villain turns out to be correct in the end.

Jesus? Nah, he must mean Elijah.

> not using a grail on Angra Mainyu to get that sexy black grail
wew lad

>Angry Manjew
If anything, that guy is proof humanity is inherently evil and without hope.

The hobbit?

What a nice lady

Is your lvl 90 Bedi in your support list?
Can I add you?

do you guys think they'll ever do another round of 3 new mystic codes at once?

This picture has blessed me with a boner. Thank you, user.

One Rider and one Assassin in the front and another Assassin in the backrow. Fill the blanks with whatever you want.

I think they area already struggling with skill combinations

Will there be lolis in Babylon?

okay i can understand Tesla, Drake and Manjew.
But what do Bedi, Scat anad MHX have to do with hope for humanity.

She should be the one getting a swimsuit version instead of Tamamo

Even as he watched from the mountain side, he still found beauty in the world.

Rin and Sakura will ascend into their Zero forms like Waver just for the sake of having lolis

Angra Mainyu is a Man type servant, nice try but I hope you're ready to eat some golden showers

Of course. Tiamat is a loil-dragon shapeshifter

>20 day gacha
Geez, a least that gives the people who are rolling plenty of time to gather quartz and let people who are hoarding get more for who they like huh?

Still thats a long time, especially since people think there is going to be a part 2.

I'm pretty sure MHX being star attribute is just a joke on her being from the stars

Read HA. What you say is not true at all.

MHX is literally the famed return of King Arthur

True, I don't even use my FZ code.

I'm guessing summer bathing suit will have
>arts up
>AOE charm
>invul pierce

That Sakura doujin is new right?

Leave Solomon to me.

> Sakura and Rin will be denied their badass Hollow Ataraxia forms

>Bedi, Scat

Symbols of human perseverance and skill, with the god slaying and transcendence and
>1500 years

>MHX
memes

Sure
Tell me your name so I know which one to accept.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

The cannibal.

Should I put Arthuria or NP5 Lancelot as my support saber?

MHX whole existence is a joke. Don't take her seriously.
Bedi might have something to do with Camelot order, but we should wait for translations on that.
Scat is bullshit, but since everything about her is more or less taken out of nowhere, I suppose they didn't thought too hard about it.

fgo Bedi is a normal human who wandered for centuries to complete his duty and ended up doing so by defeating his monstrously powerful allies

X is for the laughs

Scat I have no idea

Didn't mean to quote.

MHX saved the world from aliens in the future, in FGO's story

Scat did fuckall though

Thanks, I'm a blue "P"

Shishou set the gold standard for physiological perfection. That's very important.

>Holmes: ! So you were the critical reference I needed! By all means, tell me everything! What did he look like? What did he sound like? What style of magic did he use? And above all……Above all, I want to hear your direct impression of him. Incongruity, Yes, that’s the word. Anything you noticed off about him will be key. Please, try and remember. Any trifle, no matter how small, is valuable. Did you notice anything strange about the King of Magic?

>I remember what he looked like, but…
>Come to think of it, something was…

[1] Mash: I remember too, but I can’t match up my memories… My visual memory of him feels like it’s smothered in noise…
[2] Holmes: Yes, something was…?

>There was one thing about his appearance…
>It felt like he wasn’t complete…

>Holmes:Something incomplete… Something incomplete, eh? If someone meeting the King of Magic for the first time felt that, then…It must be something unintentional, so subtle as to make one think, “oh?” in unconscious confusion.

>Miss Kyrielight. Could I ask you to sketch the suspect? I want you to draw the King of Magic that you saw. Normally, even this minor act would activate a curse, but we are in the Atlas Academy. Its countermeasures against external curses are likely impervious. There is no danger to you.

I've been thinking of checking out FGO, and the swimsuit event might be the last straw. Can I actually complete the event as a beginner to keep Ass Scathach, or will I be hopelessly underpowered?

Also, what does this mean?
>>Only players who have completed 「Tainted City in Flames - Fuyuki」 can participate in this event.

Lancelot. Saber is boring and shit.

Hopefully. That's the only thing this order was lacking.

Play through the prologue.

>I've been thinking of checking out FGO, and the swimsuit event might be the last straw. Can I actually complete the event as a beginner to keep Ass Scathach, or will I be hopelessly underpowered?

Its easy as shit to complete an event and get the rare servant, its only difficult to max them out before the event ends.

It means only players who have completed 「Tainted City in Flames - Fuyuki」 can participate in this event.

Reminder to save quartz for the foreshadowed Melty Blood Collab

That means you need to have completed the first chapter of the story.
It also means you can probably do the event as a noob ("hard" events usually ask you to have cleared the latest chapter to get in), though you'll need to do some grinding. Levels are important.

Yes, theres enough time. I'd say reroll till you get a good 4 star servant, and then finish Fuyuki by tonight.

>no Sion
Meh. And I already have Ryougi so everyone else is shit in MB

If Ishtar is a loli I will laugh.

Thanks!