/drg/ Danganronpa General - Komaeda's Wild Ride Edition

Last thread → hit image limit
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/phVt6uv1

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10950843
pastebin.com/nb88VW67
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for hope

so smol....

Second for best girl.

thank god OP wasn't a 7, there'd be no stopping this madness

5th for please help me out and vote on my poll! I'll post it once every new thread until today is over!

It's fine, don't worry. I love enthusiasm. I'm just worried I'm disappointing you by taking too long.

I can give you a preview if you want.

Why is Naegi x Junko so fucking hot, lads?

Whoops forgot to post it...

strawpoll.me/10950843

Also 7

More KoMAIDa

I would reroll but all I've gotten are 8s and 6s
Sadness
The ride must end, I suppose

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Absolutely not! I'm confident in your skills! Good luck!!

I'm gonna go thirst overdrive from the preview, I'll try to sit patiently.

Delievering KoMAIDa.

As a writer myself, I'm thirsty to read others' fics so color me interested!

Delicious, thank you~
I'm saving all of these

>as a writer myself
link pls

I want this garbage to be on my head

Continuing from the other thread, eh it's work. The other night was kinda weird with that dude impersonating me, but you should still pop by the taima some time to chat.

I wrote something awhile ago but haven't touched it since then.
I had filth monger rip it to shreds and gave me advice how to rebuild it.

How do I say "Komaeda love eating fruit" in japanese a

komaeda wa kajitsu wo taberu no ga suki?

狛枝くんはフルーツを食べるのが好きです。

Komaeda-kun loves eating fruits.

The -kun isn't necessary, but it's rude to talk without it.

>Komaeda as a maid.
I found something new that I like.

A Chiaki thread when?

thanks you guys

その日本語。。。

thanks for reminding me to stop procrastinating senpai

I-It's just...self gratifying reader insert stuff....
I'm too paranoid/afraid to de-user myself to link but if you go into the Komaeda and/or Hinata / Reader tags on AO3 you'll find it!
Also I've written a couple of Komahina things, too, and I need to update an AU (or more like a UA) I started a few months ago.
...I say I'm afraid of de-anoning, but um, it shouldn't be too hard to find it unless you want to give me a throwaway email and I'll link you!

It takes some practice to perfect writing, and writing itself is an imperfect art!
It takes a lot of EXP grinding, but you can do it!
Please share when you touch it up!

He's so pure...I love him so much....

Because you dream of being sexually corrupted by a hot, crazy bitch

I don't know why someone would impersonate you, but whatever, nothing surprises me anymore.
I'll probably visit taima tonight, after one or two more mafia games, to chat and/or finish watching an UDG gameplay

Post your favourite sprite

I have an extreme closeup of a characters nose but it was from so long ago I forgot whos it was. Can anyone identify this sniffer

>It was me all along

For anyone who wants it. There's plenty more where it came from.

Your fingers wrap themselves around cool metal, the links of the chain lightly clinking against one another, and a coy little smirk brushes your lips as you tug upon his leash. He stumbles a little at the sudden motion, quickly finding his balance with a smile. Your eyes hungrily devour every inch of his exposed body: the plumes of untameable white hair chaotically framing a beautifully frail face which seems almost permanently haunted by the faintest impression of self-loathing, despite the warm smile upon his lips and in his eyes; his lithe body, dancing along the line between slender and sickly, covered with lean muscle yet begging to be nurtured. With a little extra meat here and there, and a lot of love, he could be perfect. But even now, he’s exactly what you want. Exactly what you need. You stand, pulling him closer; feeling the heat of his body press against your own. Your lips crush against his as a wandering hand slides itself down his stomach to rest against the black silk of his boxers, your head tilted upwards to compensate for his height. Your fingers trace along his hardening member, the heat burning through the thin fabric, before your cup and palm as much of his manhood as you can. It seems he isn’t the only lucky one tonight. You break away from him, breath shallow and a single word escaping: “Kneel.”

Nothing wrong there. I get to cheat with PoV stuff.

If you're one of my faves, I'm probably going to pass out.
[email protected]

Are you learning Japanese? Good luck! I had to quit the class because driving 120km every week turned out to be too much, but I still have my textbook and could scan it for you! It's the "Genki" textbook.

Corruption fetish is a thing.

I want Mahiru to yell at me for being messy!

Stop being weird drg

そうじゃなけて!
and the way he says 「だからどうして!」

>low res sprites
What's wrong with you?

sorry senpai. post your mahirus

36, Mikan best girl

otherwise, Mikan super best girl

Too late, Taka

>tfw no redhead mommy gf to tell you to clean up after yourself and let you rest your head on her lap/bosom

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Isn't the mega for all the DR2 sprites somewhere in the pastebin? I don't have time to post all her sprites. I need to go to bed.

Unless you meant all my different Mahiru images. I definitely does not have time for that

nah it's good, i already have both the genki books.

I just need to read and remember them.

Why

Here
pastebin.com/nb88VW67

I haven't started making corrections yet but I wanted to have more feedback on it besides from one person.

love my chibs

This guy gets it

Love this version of Mahiru

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

THE ABSOLUTE GOD OF FILTH
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN BLESSED

Some user posted a link to all his sprite edits. Some are pretty cool.

Anyway, I gotta go. Goodnight /drg/

I want to love-hug Monaka!

Th-this is so lewd!
I really like this so far and I am all about pulling Komaeda's chain literally and figuratively. This is beautiful. I look forward to reading the finished product; bless you.

Sent! I-I don't think I'm that well known...not in this fandom, at least...
But my past fandom has become an afterthought because DR has consumed me and I'm fine with it.

I'll take a look, Tokoposter~

Same

Sweet dreams!

I decided to try the hunger games simulator with the characters and 8 Madarais as filler. I retried everytime a Madarai won

DR1: Chihiro won on the first try after killing like six people.

DR2: After Madarais won twice, there was an interesting third game. Eleven characters died and none of them were Madarai. Somehow all of the Madarais died and only three people remained. In the end Kazuichi won.

Gonna try one with DR3.

Going to go see suicide squad in 15 minutes.
Will I have fun?

I recall you saying it wasn't bad but not great either.

Just for this time, I'll start with...THIS! You asked for it!

I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

It's never too late! There is always time to rethink your previous actions and try to learn what you did wrong to improve yourself.

Self reflection is important! You don't improve if you don't even try.

That's some interesting info you have there.

I'm not him, i'm love hug monaka user.
I don't even know what suicide squad is.

Oh okay.

Ohh, right!
Bully-kun, you've also inspired a fic!
Look forward to it at some point

The description Towa told you is absolutely correct.

It's fun and certainly not bad. But I was still a bit dissapointed. I expected more bullying from The Joker.

A new movie, starring with some of Batman villains, being the "Suicide Squad".

I will!

Thank you for your praise!
It still feels weird to get it.

And why does someone need to improve if he's just weird?

A-AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Don't worry about hurting my feels, rip it to pieces if you want.

And tell me the objective facts about it, I can't improve if people coddle me on it.

Cool, it should be worth a 5$ movie ticket then.
I am head out now.

Hehehehe...

Hehehe.

Sooo, Precious Precious Flower? You know that's going to happen very well! Start preparing yourself!

Yeah, good film to you! And now, to the main dish! Saionjiiii!

Fuck off, you gross pedophile! I'll stab you in the eye with a rusty nail!

I love Peko's crooked smirk buy I can't find it.

Tokoposter I have Orientation in 2 days. Do you have any tips I should follow?

I told you what to do several threads ago did not read them?

Do it.

Do it, and then, your bullying will end, forever! Here's the nail. Come on. You're aren't scared to do this, huh?

user, it's on the wiki page

I k-kinda forgot...

I will bitch at you in a few hours.

Please don't be rough.

I have only mobile and wiki doesn't work properly.

I got it! I did see you in the tag before when browsing and just finished reading the threesome fic. To give you my thoughts on that...
THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT, KEEP DOING GOD'S WORK, BLESS YOUR HEART
I had to open a fucking window after finishing the fic, but you could write more about how Hinata came because it went kinda... unnoticed, until you wrote that he went soft. Also, precum is transparent, not white.
BUT DETAILS ASIDE, YOU'RE AWESOME

Whoops

Because everyone has the capacity to being able to learn and grow. Everything that makes you who you are, are not set in stone! You can always stop being weird, and all it takes is the first step to realizing what you are doing wrong and seek help and support form those close to you. Being dependable and reliable are good traits to have. You should always be sure that somebody can count on you if you are needed.

And I have regular classes tomorrow and I need to start my work today.
Good luck.

>83 posts
>61 images

Hey Bully-kun!! I got some news for ya!!

But why I can't be weird and reliable at the same time?

Well, atleast, now Saionji stopped chickening out, like usual. I need atleast 10 days of recovery.

But, this kind of injury merits a bullying of a whole new level. THE ULTIMATE BULLYING!

I just have to BREEEAAAAAAAAAAKKK MYYYYY LIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I want to love-hug Chiaki.

It's like a contradiction. An oxymoron!

You can't be reliable of you are too weird to help out. And as long as you don't get in the way of being able to help those in need, then you are not weird at all.

>he doesn't remember what happened last time he went Izuru
GET THE POPCORN LADS, IT'S ON

AWAKEN, MY BULLY

That means that I'm not weird, yay!

Wh-What are you even doing? None of this crap makes any sense!

Souda!
Might be working on a husbando ranking list soon, who should i put in the crazy ranking, Nagito? Anyone at all?

Will do! Have fun at the movies!

>had to open a window
I-I'm glad it got you that hot and bothered! I'm still not super experienced writing threesome fics, in fact I've only written maybe a dozen or so total (not DR), so I'll take your advice to mind!
For some reason, I'm always seeing cum as white...then again, I've only had hentai/yaoi for the past few years so that could be why I'm in that mindset.
I shall continue doing the work of the holy devil!
Next up is a fic where Reader takes Hinata's virginity but I've got like...4k of exposition because I felt it was necessary for whatever awful reason, oops.

Bully-kun is evolving?!
I-I can't wait to see this!

SHIVER IN FEAR, MORTALS. NOW THaT THIS FOOL HINATA BROKE THE LIMITER BY HIMSELF, I'LL TAKE CONTROL OF THIS BODY FOR 10 DAYS.

SOMETHING, THAT THIS PLACE HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN BEFORE. IT WILL HAPPEN NOW.

THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

HIYOKO WOULD NOT GET HER BULLYING DURING TEN WHOLE DAYS; YES, MY TALENTS HAVE NO LIMITATIONS NOW!!

YOUR SUFFERING HAS ENDED! YOU PASSED... THE TEST OF MIGHT AND RESOLVE! HIYOKO-CHAN! YOU'RE FREE AT LAST!

Nagito, Persona, Jataro, Izuru, Mitarai

Nagito of course, no one else is crazy enough

It's hard to choose, but I'll go with this one.