pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>how to... 101
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed) (embed)

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Ehw3J3-Dkc2yc2zeBE5XQRO_dCBYzpFyTvsvOye2Yg/

>Emulation:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK (embed) (embed)

Blustacks: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed) (embed)

>scanner set up guide
github.com/AHAAAAAAA/PokemonGo-Map

>Co-ord request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>rip
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>bots
github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot
github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot

>sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-matter-where-you.html

>other discord channel
discord.gg/ChaBtF

What happened to mygobot

No one's really sure yet - I think they got threatened with a lawsuit 'cause they disappeared literally within an hour

anyone not able to log in using bluestacks anymore?

Is this still over the strike from necro or whatever?

no idea what you're talking about, care to explain?

There was a copyright strike from necro or something.

How is Pokemonsniping safe from banning?

it's not..

oh okay because it was advertised like that on the website. Either way, is it not safe because its a 3rd party login or because you catch pokemon from different locations all over the world in a matter of seconds?

Is there a way to spoof from mobile? I got a mock location app but the game just says they can't find my location.

I have the Nox program on my laptop but it's slow as fuck so I wanted to see if mobile was any better.

>inb4 go outside
Bumfuck, Nowhere for 15 miles. I go for an hour walk and find one Pokemon.

Yeah there are several Xposed modules for Android and equivalent for iOS.

I forgot to run my bot before I left for work today is there any way to run necrobot on android?

I was just trying to play the game on bluestacks and its telling me to update the game.

how?

Safe from softbans meaning you won't have to spin pokestops to unban yourself

Lurk more

>Google pokemon go apk
>Contemplate suicide
>????
>PROFIT

bump?

Don't make new threads so early retard

what motivates you to play when everyone else is just fucking cheating?

Are there any reliable pokemon sniping sites or discord feeds currently active? I just want to get my rares :(

Or are any downloadable feeds working?

Guys i am just using NOX and just in the radius of 10km from home and just walking through WASD with no problems.

Now i was wondering if i choose to move my location, through fake gps, to lets say Japan ( which is >2000km from my usual spots ) would that be ok or i am risking too much?.

i'm one of the ones "cheating"
so it doesn't affect me. actually makes it more fun to me because i live in an area with absolutely nothing in game

Yeah use google

I'm spoofed at the lure collection down the street because I'm lazy.

tried that for like 2 hours. All the sites are either not working or seem to be completely unreliable and anything they say is there isn't. When I used pokesniper I was actually finding the pokemon it said were there. What am I doing wrong. Personal favourite site?

you'll immediately be softbanned. Go where you want, start the battle, and then change your GPS back to your home before you do anything in the battle. You can then cap the pokemon safely. If you try to do ANYTHING other than start a battle while you're away from home you'll be softbanned.

keep your area that you go to within about 50 or so miles from your home site. It's what I do. I have yet to be soft banned when spoofing. I also log out for a half hour or so to allow for 'travel' time to another good spot.

This is just beginning. The Day of the Rope is coming Botfags but you didn't believe me.

I'll be there to laugh when you get packed into cattle trains on a one way trip to death.

New accounts will be made. Bot programs will close the holes. In two days time we'll be higher level than you and have better pokemon too.

No one learned from other game companies, botters might get caught, but they'll only come back stronger and better than before.

How's it feel walkie talkie?

Thanks Bros!
Teleporting 50 miles is foolproof?.
So i can go lets to Tokyo start a battle and before doing anything changeback my gps to home, after that i can capture it. When the battle ends i will be back at home and will have to redo that every time i want to capture something?.

How do I leave a pokemon in a friendly gym? Whenever I visit one I only get the train button on the right, the exit button on the middle and nothing on the left.
Happened both in packed gyms and in empty gyms.

>Using hacks in Pokemon Go
>Being such a beta fat virgin that you can't even go outside to play the game properly
>Try-harding on a FUN game

I feel sorry for the people who use hacks. Its really sad that y'all are so fat that you can't literally go outside and play the game as it was meant to be played. First i was angry to the hackers, the botters and other shit. But then i thought: Why would i be mad with someone with a life so deeply sad that it needs to cheat on a fucking casual video-game to feel less shitty?

People who use hacks in pokemon go are pitiful human beings. The only thing that comforts me is that any person who does this shit wont ever have any children.

Bye you fucks

Train, level up the gym, insert pokeyman

Train how much? I sat in there for like 20 minutes on the curb in front of a bank until i got sad.
You guys have no idea of how much strain going out puts on my neet ass.

Join them if you can't beat them

not foolproof, but I teleport to areas within about an hour of travel time away, I walk around them with WASD and collect pokemon and hit pokestops. I don't do gym stuff though. I have never been softbanned doing this. It might help that I also use PoGo on my phone from home, and I do actually go to the places I plan to spoof at and spend a little time there, so the actual phone was there once.

mobbot stole code from necro so they got DMCAd

How to fix it?

You get a better phone.

Thats nox you dumb shithat

in the 156/194, i get that one of them is the cp, but what the shits the other number?

I dont fucking know

the max cp you retarded fucking numb nuts

thanks m8

You're a fucking retard

Download the APK instead of using Play.

Hey guys I tried the nox guide and I had no problems except that when I move east and west (default a and d keys) my character teleports a few hundred meters. On north and south it works correctly. How can I fix this?

it got quiet. Did everyone get banana'd?

other thread up:

>looking for pokemon
>see QT nearby
>take picture of pokemon next to her
creepshots has never been so easy

@151227230
(you)
take another for the road,
you'll need it walker

just rdp onto your desktop dummy

confirm this works

the pokestops imagens are now all black

Any idea on how to fix this error?

My max distance is about 100000.

Are they banning people now? My 2 bots just got banned out of nowhere.

yeah me 2
13:something:09
exact same second as well
botters btfo, banwave incoming

I hope they don't ban my main account as I've used it with PokeAdvisor

I just threw an excellent curveball for 210 xp

I skipped the screen out of habit but earlier I threw a great curveball and got:

100xp for catching the pokemon
???xp for 'bonus'
50? xp for great
10? xp for curveball

I really wish I'd noticed it in time to stop and screenshot it

How does the Pokemon Go grass tracking thing work? Haven't logged on in days and heard they were working on a fix for it, but I cant figure out how it works.

what app do you use to spoof on mobile?

anyone knows a good live map for this game?

>travel anywhere you want
>you are softbanned
>spin a bunch of times a pokestop
>you are unbanned in 2 minutes