/k s p g/ we post because we hate ourselves

>the deafening silence of a man's soul
edition

>Can the game be considered a full release?
No, for all intents and purposes, KSP should be considered still in early access state. The game is nowhere near being able to stand on its own legs both from a gameplay perspective and a stability perspective. There are still major bugs and memory leaks that shouldn't exist on a finished game.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Bugs and instability are still real and frequent problems, as with every product still in beta. Ask in thread for details.

>What are the devs doing?
The most recent update (1.1) was supposedly going to bring a complete overhaul of the GUI, be 64bit friendly, have a refined physics/heating/aero model and generally perform better. While achieving some of these goals, the game is now more unstable than ever, with many users being unable to use the game at all. An external team with heavily questionable experience (Flying Tiger Entertainment) is being tasked with porting the game to PS4, XboxOne and Wii U, with a release deadline that seems to keep slipping.

>Should I buy the game?
KSP is very enjoyable at first but you'd really make a mistake. It has to be heavily modded to retain some sort of longevity, but doing so may dramatically increase the instability of the game. You will be very familiar with the word "Oops!". The Developers, Squad, have shown many times that they can't handle the project and are trying to squeeze all the money they can with the least amount of effort and with controversial PR tactics. The general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should torrent the game, not because the game itself is unplayable, but because most of us agree that Squad does not deserve your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1SdmBLFW9gISaqOyyz_fATgaFupI2-n6vWx80XRGUVBo/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posting thread mascot

second for MAN should leave this general alone

>kspg used to be about comfiness
>now it's about how the boogeyman is destroying the entire galaxy for wanting squad to reveal it's secret brownie recipe

>kspg used to hate schizophrenics
>now it's about how the angryman is destroying the entire galaxy for wanting MAN to stop controlling the general and destroying discussion

>wanting man to stop controlling g the general and destroying discussion

Well if the antiman faction could keep their aspergers internal instead of vomiting all over the thread I think we could manage that

If you'd just take your meds the antiman "faction" would have no need to exist.

Please don't project your multi-post schizophrenic monstrosities upon the mentally sane here, we don't need more shitflinging from you.

Im making dinner kspg.

Stop derailing, Max.

Wrong shitposter

>the deafening silence of man's soul

what did he mean by this?

>trump called for the assassination of hillary

Wew lad I'm glad he doesn't stand a chance of winning

>Hillary is seriously targeting texas now
His humiliation in november will be amazing.

>tfw no good IVA mods
>tfw no RO station mods

i hate you stratofaggot66

VA reporting
For every "HILLARY 2016" bumper sticker I see, there's about 20 "TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"s
There's no way we're voting for her

Where the do you live in VA?
A huge portion of her support will come from near DC.
there's also assuredly a huge enthusiasm gap, nobody is actually excited for or truly wants clinton

One of the paler red areas, actually
And that map just makes Trump's domination over the state seem even more obvious, even in spite of whatever population density variations there might be

That's the map of Obama's 51% victory in 2012

Oh wait, now I actually looked at the filename
Replace "Trump's" with "Republican"

a
Now that I actually look at the wikipedia page, maybe there might be a chance Hillary'll win here

Also, we only had a voter turnout of 66.9%
And now that I actually look at it, this is actually pretty high compared to the 55% average
Jesus christ

It's fucking depressing, isn't it?
In the 2014 house elections there was only a turnout of 36.4%

I wonder what'll happen when all the old people that actually still give two shits about politics die

Hey /shitposting/, please take your trash from our general.

Sincerely,
/egg/

What should I play? ksp, tomb raider, doom, star trek online, or stop being a piece of shit and work on something productive?

MD here. I am still ultra butthurt about how pro-Hillary democrats were during the primary. Sanders would've been the best thing to happen to the US but no, they fell for her stupid tricks an manipulation. I also cant see how so many people couldn't see how ridiculously biased the DNC was towards her.

At any rate I'm going to vote for Trump come November. All democrats I know consider him a non-option, but I'm gonna vote for him simply because he is a change from the bullshit establishment system that has been screwing the common guy for years.

I had a conversation with a republican friend and he is ok with Trump, but we both agreed that this is just a sign of a major political shift. The democratic party is basically the capitalist party (Sanders would've changed that, though and moved the party more to being the party for the people), with the republic party being the confused party with the only thing unifying them is conservatism. At either rate I'm an independent who doesn't vote based on party so I couldn't care either way. I suppose right now I align most with the Libertarian Party and would vote for Gary Johnson if he gains any sort of traction.

Hillary will rig shit so she win just like how she did in the primary. There has been some decent research done that determined that she basically cheated her way to victory. Here is a study from a couple of Stanford students that heavily suggests that Clinton cheated wherever she could get away with it. I also like how they used similar methods in analyzing the republican primary to show that it wasn't rigged. Thing is, the way the RNC holds their primaries, they make sure that the people are better represented than the DNC does.

docs.google.com/document/d/1SdmBLFW9gISaqOyyz_fATgaFupI2-n6vWx80XRGUVBo/edit

>Thing is, the way the RNC holds their primaries, they make sure that the people are better represented than the DNC does.
>WTA is more representative than PR
???
also
>implying she even needs to rig the election to win
Trump ain't digging himself out of a 8-12 point polling deficit, sorry

Superdelegates throw all sort of fairness from proportional representation out of the window. The democratic voting system is also extremely vulnerable to gerrymandering

Superdelegate aren't complete idiots, and also going away in 2020.
> The democratic voting system is also extremely vulnerable to gerrymandering
I suppose but can you provide a single example of that actually happening?