Tfw just want to know how cars work and how to fix them but they're so fucking complicated yet all of these hicks work...

>tfw just want to know how cars work and how to fix them but they're so fucking complicated yet all of these hicks work on them like it's no big deal

Where do I do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcdfw.com/news/local/Whataburger-Tops-Fast-Company-Bracket-for-Best-Burger-in-America-318705431.html
sacurrent.com/Blogs/archives/2015/07/27/whataburger-rightly-named-best-burger-in-america
mysanantonio.com/food/article/Whataburger-is-in-yet-another-competition-for-the-6403657.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start fixing shit on your own car. Watch YouTube videos.

>car has problem
>google problem
>get tools from you dad
Congratulations. You're an automotive genius.

Cars aren't hard. Theyre just lots of little systems put together. Also note that most hicks have cars out rusting away in their yard because they didn't actually ever put them back together.

Go to a library or look online for "how cars work" type stuff if you just want raw, general knowledge.

start young. im 22 and i started young ask your dad. i didnt have a dad to i asked my moms boyfriends and they taught me shit. buy repair books. its alot easier if you stick to a certain brand of cars research shit online. its not as hard as you think. look at repair videos for your own car and start fixing shit. go buy some basic tools and have a weekend tinkering on your car. its so fucking fun. also girls love mechanic guys

>girls love mechanic guys
We are either autism or chad, they just love chad.

those hicks are just better than you so why so surprised?

kek

That burger looks disgusting

People actually eat that shit?

europoor detected

communist detected

that burger is weak as FUCK

about to drive down to In N Out right now to get me a double double with extra cheese.

>buy pos that needs repairs
>Buy repair manual for said POS
>buy tools as needed

Start with oil changes and basic stuff like filters.

That is a fast food burger on its side.

this makes me wanna walk to the diner at the corner and get a burger

>OP does this
>changes oil and filters
>"wow user was right! this is easy!"
>tuns out the shitbox he bought on craigslist needs a new transmission or head gasket replaced
>OP finds out how much that costs and how hard it is to do by yourself
>"FUUUCCCK!"

i wish david's burger wasn't just in little rock

>Jeep with 300k+
>oil change at goodyear ($30)
>"Boss, you need a new oil pressure sending unit, it'll be about $230 and another hour."
>"S-Sorry I don't have the money for that."
>"I'll give you this estimate, it's good for 30 days, you have a lot of other work that needs to be done Chief." (estimate comes to about $700)
>pay for oil change and storm out at this horseshit
>go online, look up how to change oil pressure sender
>$18 lifetime warranty part
>the youtube video was about 4 minutes long with 3 of them the guy talking about how you should be careful when changing the filter because you might damage sender in process
>Shit that's what the goodyear mechanic did, broke it and charged me for his fuckup
>literally less than 2 minutes with a set of vice grips
>"why should i get hosed when I can do this stuff myself at 90% less than at the shop?"
Everyone starts somewhere. That was about a year ago. Now I have done all my own wrenching with the factory service manual for my specific model and year.

What I did basically. My first car was a 87 Toyota Corolla FX. My Goal. Was to keep the damn thing running lol and I did. Until I had enough money to get another car. And the cycle continued. (One of the cars I had to give up was my Saab 9000, I miss that thing but parts were so damn expensive.)

With all the amazing restaurant and grillhouses you have in America, and people still go and eat shit like this? It amazes me.

>going to a fucking steakhouse for a quick bite to eat on lunch hour
Obviously it's not fine dining but it's miles better than cold baloney. Stuffing your face with hot meat and cheese is good. You should try it some time.

East coaster detected.

Home-made sandwich plus microwave dude

Nuh uh. I'd rather go get a burger. Actually, screw sandwiches. Just go to fucking T-Bell.

>buy a shitbox
>completely disassemble the car
>buy any parts that need replacing
>put everything back together
>roll the odometer back
>sell for $3,000 profit
>buy another shitbox...

>dad

I have nobody to ask and nobody to get tools from, I can't even drive manual or even drive in general because nobody can do anything for me

Fuck you for making me want In-n-Out

>completely disassemble the car
Are you high?

Dude just put the car on your electric lift and take the engine and shit out and remove everything.

OH yeah man totally
Are you people this disconnected from reality

yeah m8 just completely disassemble some $500 craigslist shitbox, replace everything, and put it back together lol no big deal

>In and out
>disgusting

dudes just like do it bros

Find a forum for your car, they should have DIY guides with pictures. Start small (oil change, coolant flush). Work your way up to harder repairs, fix your car and learn about cars in general.

>Are you people this disconnected from reality
Yes

Veeky Forums is literally the stupidest car community on the 'net

1. Buy pic related
2. Read it cover to cover
3. Take the quizes in it
Now that you're familiar with how cars work, what each system does and how they work together, it's time to apply it.
4. Save money and aquire basic tools
5. Buy a cheap car that interest you
6. Fix the things that are broken or make the modifications you want
Congratulations you did it

OP will find this beyond his ability to understand complication. Add simplicity my friend.

>Step 1: Git Good

there are no more steps.

>tfw the only way I can get good advise or for anyone to pay the fuck attention is to shitpost about a certain topic and spam it until someone gets mad enough to correct me and give me the info I want
I've tested it too, nobody responds seriously when I just straight ask for help or tips on something, shitposting gets results

Why do you think FF vs RWD got so prevelant ? I wanted to know how they conpared. I got the answer but sadly I may have spammed too hard as there are STILL residuals in the form of copy cat trolls
-Corey

People can not be allowed to be wrong on the internet, user. This is a permanent record after all.

We all want to be a hero, slaying the villain is always more fun than saving the slut from being impregnated.

I suck cock
-Corey

>I suck cock
Why are gays always so proud. Everybody in ear shot. I SUCK COCK! I LOVE DICKS! Women also do these things, but somehow even being the chatty creatures they are, manage not to brag about it.

>get tools from your dad

Were it so easy.

My dad works in IT. All we fix together is vintage computers.

>actually implying Five Guys isn't better than in n out
>20XX

In n out is what five guys do to your mom

That's dishonest though.. Might as well skip the middle man and pickpocket people.

[spoiler]nice[/spoiler]

Play my summer car™

t. unhealthy overweight ameribetics
t. insecure cocksucker

kinda

>giving two shits about being in form

found the woman

>not living in dfw
>eating burgers while not living in dfw or texas
>shiggy doo diggity doop poop scoop

>women suck cock too
Yea, and they're awful at it. Men give way better blowjobs than women.
t. ameribetic

>see thread
>decide to make cheesburgers

thanks op! bout to fire up the bbq

also, haynes & youtu.be

Whataburger thread now.

>eating burgers
Never had one in my life.

communist detected

I'm sorry. :^)

godtier item from whataburger

hick reporting in

>not having spicy ketchup to go with it

They just look gross, make me gag.
I'm American

nbcdfw.com/news/local/Whataburger-Tops-Fast-Company-Bracket-for-Best-Burger-in-America-318705431.html

sacurrent.com/Blogs/archives/2015/07/27/whataburger-rightly-named-best-burger-in-america

mysanantonio.com/food/article/Whataburger-is-in-yet-another-competition-for-the-6403657.php

Then you're a fuckin' idiot. :^)

also, burgerpleb

>people aren't allowed to have different opinions

Literally what prompted this

I'm sorry your opinion is wrong.

Nothing

>being this assmad

.....I'm...mad?

For??

...I understand this being the first "go-to" for everyone who is wrong or is babby first twoll on the internet, but I don't understand in any context I have presented how I'm angry....but okay.

I thought I was just talking about burgers.

he thinks hes "trolling" you

t. summerfags

Ohhhhhh, thanks user.

A great number of hicks are completely fucking baffled at anything without a carb or the electrical system too far back from a fuel injector. There's a substantial amount working maintenance jobs for factories who have to fuck with PLCs when they break, though. Those guys tend to be able to handle just about anything. Anyway, just go grab some piece of shit off craigslist or from some rednecks back yard and start fucking with it. For simplicity see if you can't find yourself an old seventies or early eighties ford or something.

ignore this poster . He's impersonating me.

I thought summerkids were the ones who had the disingenuous nature when failing at a point to then pretend to troll anywhere but on /b/, not the ones presenting clear responses and positions in their stances. :^)

Who is who? I just got here.

t. summerfag

Do I really need to tripcode? Do I present myself so well that people would rather be me? Neat.

Anonymous 05/23/16(Mon)21:39:03 No.15124391 ▶
(You)
ignore this poster (You). He's impersonating me.

ur fucking adorbs

DUDE STOP FUCKING IMPERSONATING ME!!!
I MADE THIS POST .

ignore this poster he's a fake .

Fucking stancefags!

Is this trolling? What is this?

Stop impersonating me, thanks.

ignore this poster. He's usuing my alias .

You can't be me, or cultivate my responses; so it's going to be really hard to emulate my posts convincingly enough to where others will think you're genuine.

:^)

I definitely don't type like that.

I like stance

I'm not him you fucking retard. I'm
(you) and (you).

I am so fucking flattered you want to be me, but not as surprised as I am you think people can't read tripcodes.

>alias

> nobody can do anything for me

ignore this poster he's a fake.

I -LOVE- stance!

Are you kidding me? :^^^^^^^^^^^^:^^^^^^^^^^^^^:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^))))))))))))))))^:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^):

What's a tripcode?

>being this insecure

DUDE STOP FUCKING IMPERSONATING ME!!!

It's a hacker technique to hide your eyepee from the cyberpolice.

ignore this poster he's not actually me.