pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Bots
github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot
github.com/d-haxton/HaxtonBot

>GUI for Necrobot
github.com/nicoschmitt/necrobotvisualizer

>Feeder
github.com/5andr0/PogoLocationFeeder

>Emulation
en.bignox.com/pokemongo / pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/

>Maps
Windows, Linux, OS X: github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases
Python: github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map

>Sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-metter-where-you.html

>Softbanned?
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/565264-quickspin-pokemongo-softban-unbanner-quickly-unbans-your-softbanned-account.html

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/drz44/DrZ-Configs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732371/Pokemon-accused-racism-Poke-Stops-gyms-white-neighborhoods.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=pokemon go apk
pastebin.com/nCR1N3FW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OPs need new pics edition for the next one

2nd for Instinct

Also, please let me know whether I forgot to put something into the OP

give me the damn tracking beta

Might as well add github.com/drz44/DrZ-Configs unless the author is against it.

Is there any way to bot/spoof directly from android or only off of a PC?

yeah you forgot to put a cute girl

fag

so is pokesnipers full of discord fuckery? i am getting pure fucking red text

android spoofwalker? cant seem to find a name. i found it before but forgot the name.

xposed module

Do we have a percent figure for 100% IV's? I need some sort of ridiculous endgame goal to keep me playing this shit but is that too far fetched, one of everything perfected?

Reposting because I want to horde some stardust:
when do you reach "endgame"? level 30?
the xp you need to level up after becomes insane, how much powerful are the pokemon you get at later levels?

never happening, i have 6k candies of at least 20 species that i've never seen anything over 80% for

Level cap is 30 for pokedudes

Just turn off legendaries, BRs spam 100 iv mewtwos to troll you and get you softbanned

>percent figure for 100% IV's
A what?

If you mean probability of getting a 100% IV, pure random chance is 1 out of 4096 combinations, basically 0.025%. But that's assuming you're catching wild Pokemon that aren't shitty nest spawns or egg hatches.

Fuck ok. What percent is deemed keep able? Or is it move set over everything

>turn off legendaries
pokesnipers doesn't have that senpai, but it's still full of fakes

>Normie friends notice my gg mons owning the gyms in the area
>Let me know they play and started recently, spending hours at lures on their phones grinding

I don't even want to red pill them they are having their fun

*found in the wild

100% or nothing.

if it's stuff you're catching a lot of, then iv>moves>cp i think is good cause you'll be able to upgrade all of your high iv catches of that.
if it's rarer stuff then you should prioritize moves and cp and ignore IVs since you probably will have to spend a lot of time sniping to be able to upgrade them anyway so the raised cap isn't a good idea to focus on

I was going to include some configs in the OP, but then I realized that there really is no 'best' config for leveling up or sniping
It would certainly help prevent some unnecessary questions though
Suck my cock, dude!

I recall reading that the lower the dex number the greater the chance of poor IVs.

Can anyone confirm?

>all those fucking vaporeons
what are some good electric pokemon to counter the massive amount of them in gyms?
Also how random is the evee evolve?

Fair enough.

Endgame is lv 40.

Wild Pokemon are capped at lv 30, so you still have to level them up to 40.
Egg Pokemon are capped at lv 20.

Most of the population seems to be hovering around 20-25 with a couple hardcore players around 30.

>Also how random is the evee evolve?
0%

Walker master race report in

>mfw autistic white bois and gurls are wandering around my hood at night with their phones out ready for me to grab because theys lookin for chinese animals that ain't there
>some dees white gurls got nice ass I like to grab you know wa I'm sayin nigguh

Equal level/IV Vaporeon vs Jolteon, theoretical battle based on highest dps (moves played perfectly)

Guess who wins.

probably since starters never spawn higher than 20% at least for me
what number is ryhorn? I have caught maybe 30 100% Rhyhorns and less than 8 of everything else

What recommended DelayBetweenPlayerActions and DelayBetweenPokemonCatch now?
I know that WalkingSpeedInKilometerPerHour must be less than 18 to actually work after some updates

how

>tfw walking to the uni
>tfw chilling at the park watching qt's
feels good mang

wait a jolteon can't take down a vaporeon?
>(moves played perfectly)
what does that mean

>mfw scanning glorious Central Park

FINALLY

Depends on what it's named

what are the names of the evolutions?

My

attacking jolteon beats defending vaporeon
attacking vaporeon beats defending jolteon

really isnt that big of a deal
moves played perfectly just means using charge moves without delays or wasted power gain

can anyone link the 80k exp pasta please?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732371/Pokemon-accused-racism-Poke-Stops-gyms-white-neighborhoods.html

So the rule for combat is no evade, tap until charge move is avaible?

How to fix

evade charge moves if your latency is fine

read thread faglord

Jolteon -> Fucking
Vaporeon -> google
Flareon -> it____

download an apk and install it manually

install gentoo

Theoretically and with no delays etc. The battles in the game don't take place like this so it's not entirely relevant. But if a Vape and a Jolt went at each other in a theoretical match both using 'attacker' rules the Vape would win.

>water pokemon beating electric pokemon
who tested this shit?
No wonder every gym is dragonite, vaporeon or snorlax.
And maybe a slowbro or golduck

HUEUHEHUEUHEUHEUH

Is there any working scanner? I'm at 136 caught/seen and can't find any new shit whatsoever. I think all I'm missing now is:

>Venasaur(only have an Ivysaur and 22 candy
>Grimer(never seen, doesn't seem to exist where I live or in surrounding cities)
>Muk
>Gengar(need 20 more candy to evolve Haunter)
>Weezing(need 50 more Koffing candy, shit doesn't show up here often)
>Dragonite(Played one month, all I have is a wild 1100 Dragonair and 20 candy)

Is the input locking from batery saver on android fixed yet? Also does battery saver save battery yet? I was seeing little or no benefit from it 2/3 versions ago.

so where the fuck can I catch weezing?

it's literally the only one left on my pokedex

How do I that

o_o

The problem is that they based CP off of base stats from the games. When doing so they did not factor speed as being important (10 times less important than the other stats i think), so anything from the games that relies on speed/first move has had its CP fucked by this calculation. This applies to a lot of the electric types.

lmgtfy.com/?q=pokemon go apk

I got one near my house

Why does so all my mons get the worst possible movesets? Snorlax, Nidoqueen, Gengar, golduck. They all get the trash.

What is this bullshit?

because trash begets trash

Slow down Sanic

>people want to make a meeting during nightime to get ghost type pokemon
>HUGE shitstorm about niggers stealing phones and people already sweating
This is both sad and funny.

especially in a perfect world where both pokemon were controlled and could dodge Vape would demolish Jolteon.

First of all in GO the types mean way fucking less. Instead of double damage we're talking +25% damage.

Which is nowhere near enough to compensate for the fact that the electric attacks are shit compared to the best water ones.

Vape's best anti-dodge attack is both harder to dodge and far superior damage to Jolteon's. Essentially all 3 charge moves for Jolteon are garbage for anything but attacking versus braindead AI defending pokemon.

Oh and 125% damage Thunder Shock is weaker than Water Gun still I believe. Unless the Database site isn't updated anymore. Been awhile since I gave a fuck about gyms.

90% of the typing issues comes from the fact that resistances and super effectiveness do not have a x2 multiplier.

Water vs water isn't 50%, it's 80%.
Electric vs water isn't 200%, it's 125%. Not 100% sure if double weaknesses or double resistances do more or if they're 80%/125%.

Gen 1 had its typing issues.
But this is just making it fucking worse.

And also reduced the usefulness of STAB etc.from the games.

In Summary: they are idiots. Kept what they wanted, removing bits it relied on. Should have just created their own stats to account for the completely different battle system.

is the server fucking up for everyone?

at some point in design or testing they decided that normal pokemon typing made it too easy to cherrypick an attacking team against the gym defenders and faceroll stomp them.

Ironic considering how holding a gym is still laughably pointless to attempt in anywhere with any player population.

Stop going Sanic speed ya dingus

>change weakness
>suddenly you don't need to rely on bullshit to win a gym.

8x 100% Dragonite
>4x SW/DP
>1x DB/DC
>3x Trash

1x 100% Lapras
>1x IS/IB

2x 100% Snorlax
>1x Zen/HB
>1x Trash

You forgot to include
0x gf

Nevermind, I decided to add those configs to the OP anyway
Please use this one for the next thread, thank you:
pastebin.com/nCR1N3FW

havent played in a week

did the botters end up getting banned? it doesnt affect me in any way since i live in the middle of nowhere, i was just curious

No, we're still alive and well

I think that design choice was because of the fucking retarded "1 of each normal and special moves" system would've been way too stacked with the 2x multiplier system.

Shit is fundamentally flawed and broken all way through the game. I don't want a carbon copy of mainline games but damn, they managed to casualise it so hard that strategy doesn't matter in this shit system.

To re-iterate, that's:
>1x ideal attacker
>6x ideal defender
>4x trash

Damn right.

has anyone hit max level yet?

Of course

hello why are we dead?

Can I hol up into pokemon and evolve them later when I'm at a higher level to get more CP or I will end up with a low CP garbage?

the botters got banned

God Ash is such a loser

Does he ever even come close to winning a league

I wonder how many of these retards who don't understand how Power Up works are BRs who just started playing 2 days ago.

Every 20 posts, there's another one asking the same retarded question that's been asked 50 times in the same fucking thread already.

It's 40, last unlock is at 30.

how the fuck I am supposed to get a fearow?

>tfw botters finally arrieved to your city
this shit has less than a week for fuck sake.

Niantic just updated their shit, no i can't spoof on my non rooted phone, fuck you niantic

By catching 13 Spearows and releasing 12 of them

wat do

Hey guys I tried the nox guide and I had no problems except that when I move east and west (default a and d keys) my character teleports a few hundred meters. On north and south it works correctly. How can I fix this?

i just sold my first account for $30 bux and a pair of vr goggles
idk how to feel about that, but the kid was excited and dumb enough to buy it so whatever.

Do people know those accounts will die soon before buying?

they don't even know how the account got that high, i told him i shared it with my gf but we got separate ones now
>it was lvl 36

The Pokemon Go Live Map detects my location then fucks up, what do I do?

>lvl 36
>sold for 30$

man, i sold my lvl 30 for 100$ and 1 PS4, you should sell it more higher

Pokemon Go adds nothing