/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748354637
youtube.com/watch?v=96-a8qiU3Xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for when is story mode????

>owning a phone
>even knowing what "snapchats" means

This game is dead GG losers

Tracer

This game would be better off without Zarya

Imagine your hand around Hana's neck

?

just started, 2 questions:

1. what are medals, and what are they awarded for/how do i see them

2. how the fuck do i play genji?

When is Blizzard going to buff/rework Symmetra?

dorito goblin

Not everyone is a friendless, forever unlikable NEET, user-Kun!~

>shit image
>no link to previous thread

when are you braindead fuckers going to learn how to make a thread

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748354637

what the fuck is going on over at blizzard? are they unaware of the insane advantage attackers already have in this game? ATTACKING IS THE EASIST SHIT IN THE ENTIRE GAME AND THAT'S WHY EVERY COMP GAME LEADS TO COINFLIP AND YOU GUESSED IT, ATTACKERS WIN THAT AS WELL!

Post comics

>Someone goes Symmetra
why
even in qp this is retarded

>what is /owg/
a SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Medals are awarded for based on performance (relative to your team) in a variety of categories. If you have a bronze medal for damage done, it means you have dealt the third most damage on your team.

Just double jump around like a mongoloid, press q, and wipe their team. No one will be able to hit you in the shitter MMR bracket.

1. you get them when you get kills, you should be focusing on getting kills more than the objective or else you'll never level up
2. you dash at people and throw the shurkens at close range. don't bother with using deflect, it's shit

Still better than Battleborn and Evolve lol

I really want this. Different hero characters per chapter/segment of the game as an alternative to playing against bots to learn characters. Also ingame backstory instead of comics and short animations.

What were the respawn times before? It'll probably get reverted or buffing defenders in some way later

Ok fine ill give you that LOL

>instalock fun character first
>everyone else picks
>no healer
>cucked into playing Lucio again

Not everyone is a brainded normie addicted to web 2.0, retar-dono.

The thread quality is on par with the game and community quality. No one cares about archives and your waifu generals you turbo autist.

I want to try to carry my sorry ass up to at at least rank 60 before the end of the season, but I get stressed out playing comp. Should I just stick to Lucio/Zen or try to DPS carry with Reaper/S76? I'm decent enough with those characters, at the very least.

So I have been playing a particular archer in competitive. I end most matches with most damage done and usually with most eliminations. I'm learning to get more and more headshots and how to time it.

I am kind of at my wits end with ranking up.

I tried incredibly hard with mccree and it just didn't work. I would get jumped on by 2-3 heroes once the enemy figured out I was a threat or my team will dance around in circles while the enemy pushes/clock runs out and i'm desperately pumping bullets into reinharts shield.

I was able to consistently get POTM and 3 gold medals as mccree even when losing the match.

I thought of trying to carry with Genji but it seems like I need some kind of initiation thats not me to go in on the squishies.

I really just wanna get better at the game but it feels like there's all these routes open to me and I don't know how many are traps and pitfalls.

What does /owg/ suggest I do?

rofl

Post dem easy golds, boys.

>caring about Quick Play

Battleborn might be the deadest fucking game I have ever seen. I genuinely feel bad for people who were hyped about the game and dropped $60 (sometimes even more for the season pass) and got absolutely fucked.

No sympathy for Gearbox though. The way they marketed their game was completely retarded.

>prioritizing what you consider a fun hero instead of the comp

FUCK YOU
DIE IN
FUCKING LAVA
PIT

you know you LOLed post YFW

>only a week left to climb
>tfw i will never be good enough to reach top 500

12 seconds iirc

NEEDS BUFF
>Pharah
>Winston
>Mercy

NEEDS NERF
>Genji
>D.Va

NEEDS FUCKING DELETING
>Zarya
>Symmetra

>win 5 games in a row to get placement
>lose the next 5 in a row bc team wants to play all offensive
>placed at 49

Why the fuck is this allowed? I need to find some 70s to play with so I don't have to play solo que anymore, I'm sick of carrying faggots and losing bc no one gets on the fucking point or uses a healer properly

That's why you're here on Veeky Forums, right?

I'm doing a ROFLCOPTER right now lol

>tfw no qt bf to carry me to 65

I hear people think Ana is useless.
>Can sleep dart any character out of their ult
>"E" can almost fully heal most characters except tanks
>Can make any tank (and Genji) an unstoppable killing machine via nanoboost
>Can heal characters from a very safe distance without going into the fray
>E can be used to stop enemies from healing and causes damage to them but heals you and your team
Why do people think she's useless again?

Does anyone know what the top 500 cut-off is for NA? I just got to 70 (pretty massive winstreak from 66 with only a few losses), should I bother grinding more comp and stressing out?

just placed 46 pure solo

how shit am i

>Record: 8-2
play 90 more games then post your results champ

>mercy is german
waifu literally dropped

brb puking and switching waifus

A Mercy nerf, now she has 2 less seconds to reach people before they spawn all the way back at base.

Such a terrible list

NEEDS BUFF
>Winston
>Mercy
>Genji

NEEDS NERF
>Mccree
>Lucio
>Tracer

NEEDS TO BE DELETED
>Zarya
>Reaper

>cucked into playing Lucio
Nigga I switch for the comp, I just resent everyone else who won't even though I was the first one to pick a character

We are all soldiers now.

Then what's the problem? If anything it's better for them now

Bit gay m8

Lena Oxton

nah just stfu and get us to 60 im only 57. I'll even add you on my friends list and tell you how good you are

LOLLERSKATES

It's around 80. Just give up family

>Needs buff
>Pharah
Just balance her counters

>Winston
He's fine. Don't play him as a tank

>Mercy
Give her i-frames in Guardian Angel

snapchat is at least web 4.0

>lose game because bastion was sitting in turret mode instead of contesting the payload
>sperg in chat
>he goes "but i had 3 silvers"

rank 50 everyone you can't make this shit up

IF YOU WHERE ALOUD TO KEEP ONE OVERKITTY, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU PICK AND WHY?

I can feel your cerebral palsy through your post

Soon I would hope.

Also, the lack of pregnancy related Overwatch stuff really grinds my gears. Especially stuff by actually good artists.

Pharah is fine. Zen and McREE need to be nerfed and then she'll be viable again.

People are under the impression that she is a sniper.

She's the best healer in the game that can be a sniper if you want.

>Genji
>Needs buff
>Tracer
>Needs nerf
W-what? Did you get those 2 mixed up or something?

>Build torb turret on moving platform that hovers round the warehouse

>Drop down on 3 members of enemy team

>MOLTEN COOOOOORE

>Start raming molten lead at them

>My turret just hovers over like an attack helicopter, decimating everything

Was beautiful senpai

So you can't actually refute my statements? Argument won by me then **tip**

>Cats with extra differently colored human head hair
Something about this really rubs me the wrong way

D.Va because a cat is fine too

gdi why do the weebs and furry fags come out of hiding in OW threads... someone get the bat

Everything about this list is wrong except for McCree needing a nerf.

no
sorta, only if he has a greater skill requirement
no
sorta again, hit biggest problem is hitboxes which is the game not the character
yes
>forgetting zen who has literally broken the game with discord at this point
>>>
>>>>>>>>>

I almost never snipe as Ana unless I need that hitscan or I need to quickscope to land a sleeping dart on a distant Bastion/ someone

Dank memes kid

The lack of fetish-oriented Overwatch stuff in general is really annoying. There's even a lack of semi-vanilla stuff like anal. These overwatch artists need to get their shit together

>don't buff them! just balance by nerfing others!

FUCK OFF??????

This shit only creates more problems and less fun I want fun, just keep buffing and buffing

it will be like an fps MAVAHL soon

FUN

Tracer a Cute! Cute!

Tards play her like widow all the time and never heal. Ana healing in pubs is like finding a good hanzo.

Ok then
>Genji
I legitimately think you're trolling here so i'm not going to bother
>McCree
He's much better than he was before but he's in need of a slight nerf i'll agree
>Lucio
One of the more balanced characters of the game, is in no way overpowered whatsoever now with the one hero limit, i'm not entirely sure why you think he's overpowered
>Tracer
Literally only good whatsoever if you play any tank that is not Zarya

floof

>dropped from low 60s to mid 40s because I wanted to play McCree instead of pharah.
>constant golds with pharah
>carry games, already back up to 55 from this afternoon.
>McCree is impossible mode to play but I already bought so many items for his character
>stuck playing some dunecoon unkawaii dyke in an ugly costume if I want to play offense well

what the fuck am I supposed to do ahhgggrrrrr

>leave game because everyone on my team keeps leaving and its a 3v6 constantly
>click quickplay to find a new match
>get paired in that same server again
what the fuck is this shit

4/83
My sides are in orbit

>Game rated T for Teen
>Will never have a "High Speed Teabagging" taunt for D.Va which is her twerking, then blowing a kiss with a cocky wink.

>Would be properly synchronized for maximum ass bounces as possible, meant to be used directly after you fire off her ult.

I'd pay so much money.

but shes not german
shes swiss

No need, bruv, I'm already getting my gold weapon.

Tracer is actually p good against Zarya.

She will never be able to hit you and she's the only tank that you can kill from full health with your grenade. Just bait out her shield, disengage, blink back in and stick her.

If she ults just E out. Hopefully you weren't in the same place you were 3 seconds ago.

When I play Ana I go out of my way to heal my team. I could even have a chance to snipe but I still hide behind Reinhardt or D.Va. When my ult is ready I Nanoboost them. Works almost every time. I love using Ana, she's just a complete monster if you can use her correctly and aim.

>>Will never have a "High Speed Teabagging" taunt for D.Va which is her twerking, then blowing a kiss with a cocky wink.

this sounds extremely autistic and niggerish.
that wouldn't be in any game other than some trashy shit like saints row.

If you had to nerf Genji what would it be?

This game would be objectively better if Roadhog didn't exist. He's a low skill cheese character that's not fun to fight. The only way to avoid hook+shotgun instakill is to stay more than 30m away from him, but then you can't contest the objective.

youtube.com/watch?v=96-a8qiU3Xk

Envyus.Taimou and Envyus.Internethulk's amazing tournament-winning aimbot! 27-1 in the esports scene, wowee!

5/83
Lollercoaster general

you could say this about half the defense heroes

make his shuriken fly slower.

why did you post an image of that 12yo from youtube

"trashy shit" Like someone has checked out snipers yellow skins yet

>dunecoon unkawaii dyke
PHARAH IS VERY PRETTY

Maybe lower his ammo count

Reduce the duration of Dragonblade by a bit

Whatever it is it should be mild. He's top tier, not broken or anything.

Eat shit. You probably have been hooked so many times because you're too retarded to know how to find good cover and move. I hope Roadhog hooks you through a wall and blows your face off, you piece of shit.