Why do people tail gate me when I'm driving on the freeway? Swear to fucking God...

Why do people tail gate me when I'm driving on the freeway? Swear to fucking God. I'll be in the left lane and some cunt will speed up behind me all aggressive and tail gate. I go the speed limit (100km) and my tail lights aren't busted or anything, but day after day on my way to work pricks tail gate me and shit. Then they'll zoom past me and give me shit dirty looks. The fuck? Why are people so angry and aggressive behind the wheel? Face to face people are nice and will kiss your ass but put them in a car and they change into a completely different person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FY-chPcBbM
transportationblog.dallasnews.com/2012/05/texas-is-tops-in-nation-for-super-commuters-with-dallas-to-houston-leading-the-way.html/
bizjournals.com/dallas/blog/2015/06/21-dallas-fort-worthcompanies-make-the-fortune-500.html
dfwmostpowerful.com/
planotexas.org/327/Dallas-Top-10-Best-Cities-for-Business-a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Left lane is passing lane here in burgerbutts.

I don't know about over there, but if someone was lanehogging left and going 60mph on the highway they'd get a lot of what you got goin' on.

Left lane and right lane... Same shit. Eh both go to the same place. And people don't need to go faster than the posted speed limit anyway so.

Well, if that's how it is there then I'm not sure.

To clarify, it isn't a law here. It's just generally unwritten and accepted that the left lane is for passing.

Don't fall for the bait.

you almost got me, OP

Sage

Come on, how the fuck else are they going to go away? Be as dumb as them.

Interstates and other divided highways here in TX usually have signs posted on the roadside saying "Left lane for passing only".

We have similar signs here in Nevada.
"Slow traffic must keep right"

DFW 85 is masterrace

Why are Americans so retarded? You're just going to work, not racing in the god damn Indy 500.

The autobahn has the same rules tho, and much more strict enforcement as well.

>Why is no ones geography also my geography?

It takes forty five minutes for me to get from Plano, to Grapevine....which crosses four counties in the Dallas Ft. Worth metroplex alone.

It takes thirty minutes to go generally everywhere, our speed limits are 70-85 usually and mostly.

How about you not live in a population dense shithole with small roads and then maybe you'll see the reason for cummins trucks and wide-ass camaros; and that's just the highways/frontage roads/commercial roads/farm to market roads/business plaza roads, not our twisties.
Bottom line, I have more than two things to do in a day; there are 12ish hours of work.

Here is just Grapevine and some of Frisco.

Correction, that's just DFW airport IN Grapevine, and you can see a bit of Frisco, but mostly Grapevine.

It's a fact that people don't need to go higher than speed limit. It's illegal. If someone broke into their homes and raped their family and took all their belongings, they would get all butthurt and be like "waaaahh waaahh why isnt the law protecting me." But when they are the ones breaking the law it's all like "i should be allowed to do what i want when i want and fuck everyone else"

oh come on, try harder; that was pathetic

Going 75 on the interstate won't kill people. The only people who make it dangerous are the armchair police officers who try to get in people's way.
So what if you're not in a hurry? That doesn't mean that you have to get in the way of somebody else.

But at the same time, it's okay to hog the left lane or play justicewarrior nine mirrion to prevent people going about their own business?
ok

I'm a aggressive as fuck driver and will make you wish you were never born of you hog the left lane

>shittybred ford blocking left lane
>right lanes are blocked too
>probably like 10 cars behind shitty ford
>see break in right lanes
>speed up to 100 passing multiple cars
>does tries to speed up too

I cut him off by about ~"2 of scraping his fender get rekt faggot

Stay safe, user

>ITT

desu this
>doing 100mph in the left lane
>lady is doing the speed limit, probably even under
>wait til the last second and slam on my brakes
>foot from her bumper
>gun the throttle and fly around her without signalling
>flipping her off in the process of doing this
You gotta let em know they're fucking up, otherwise they don't know what they did wrong.

If the law says speed limit is 100km i can drive 100 km in any lane. Thats the end of the story. If you want to break the law and go faster, thats your choice, but there is no legal or moral reason why I should "get out of your way". Im not "in your way" im driving speed limit, and so should you, im ahead of you, so you have to stay behind. Moving out the way to let someone speed is badically abetting a crime.

idk dude i've had cops tell me the left lane is the fast lane before

I just stay behind them and rev aggressively/and brake stop an inch from their bumper till they move.
They generally do when they see my headlights above their roof.

>This is how it is here, therefore everywhere, or should be
>Laws define, or should define every characteristics of our lives with no grey area
>Have various "No trucks in left lane" and "HOV lanes" with 'the same speed limit' but if you aren't doing 90 you're getting honked at and the person behind you -won't- get pulled over

Man, I love it when I wave at officer mastropiero or sgt tyler when I pass them doing 85 in an 80 on 156 on my way through Justin, in DFW.

Big roads kick ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=-FY-chPcBbM

Hey if you happen to live in some 3d world shit hole where no one respect the law and probably even the police murder, rob and rape innocent people on a daily, good for you.

Nah, actually 39th for violent crime out of 50 states; and the third highest population of firearm carrying citizens.

Also,

transportationblog.dallasnews.com/2012/05/texas-is-tops-in-nation-for-super-commuters-with-dallas-to-houston-leading-the-way.html/

bizjournals.com/dallas/blog/2015/06/21-dallas-fort-worthcompanies-make-the-fortune-500.html

dfwmostpowerful.com/

Also, AT&Ts CEO lives here, Mark Cuban(Obviously) lives here, George Bush(Obv) lives here, Exxon Mobiles CEO lives here(You know, the most powerful name in the peteroleum lobby :^^^^) ) , T Boone Pickens, man I could go on.

planotexas.org/327/Dallas-Top-10-Best-Cities-for-Business-a

Sorry we're just better than you. :^^^^^)

Let's ignore germany, haha right guys? Fuck america!

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)