>Fallout: New Vegas
store.steampowered.com/app/2028016/

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVfWcP5fpS8
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54460/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Classy thread

Sorry about the (embed)s, made this in a hurry as the old thread is about to fall off page 10.

3rd for ENCLAVE

Why are there no classic looking mp5 mods for new vegas?
All the mp5s i can find are different versions but no classic look like in pic

please don't devolve these threads into the typical shitty general stuff

We've already had this general before F4

We'll devolve back into what we once were.

>26/7/15

Wew lad. This past year has flown by.

What mod is this that makes NPCs not look like potatoes?

I don't know, I found it in another thread. The mod is supposedly on the gunetwork.

>Courier acting like hot shit and as if he's the last of the old guard in the previous thread

You were a faggot before and you're a faggot again now, you faggot

>resident shitposter

No. You're just shit

It's alright, user. It's better than no thread.

Best early to mid-game guns?

Why is that a question, user? You just posted the best one.

Stay buttblasted.

That looks twice as good as Fallout 4.

Are you both memeing? He went from looking like his character to looking like generic murrican marine #63859

A w f u l

Even his arm pose looks like the shit I'd expect to see playing STALKER unarmed in third person

He looks twice as realistic, high poly and well textured as anything in Fallout 4.
It makes Beth look incompetent that NV can look that good.

Incompetent? Ha. Please, explain that to me when it's Beth that get any money from NV sales and Fallout looking good only makes Beth look good

Keep in mind, I ditched F4 eleven hours in and loathe Beth as a studio

But again, he could have all the polygons in the game shoved up his ass, but he still looks like a generic literally who and nought like he should do

>a few random modders doing shit for free makes NV make fucking amazing and realistic
>Beth, a rich AAA team of many people can't make their much newer, more modern game look anywhere near that level of good
>this somehow doesnt make Beth look incompetent
Stop defending them, it's obvious you're bullshitting and just trying to defend them.

>It makes Beth look incompetent that NV can look that good.
>with mods

zenimax would be getting the money

but you're right, it looks like utter shit

>Playing TTW
>Doing Moira's quest, last one is Robco
>4 Int and 14 base science, 20 due to books
>Lesko's Labcoat, Skill magazine, Berry Mentats
>50 Science and enough to make the check and get me Survival Guru and 6 DR in TTW
God I love temp buffs sometimes.

You're a stick up your ass /v/-sort, aren't you, user?

Yes, a few random modders who are still making New Vegas mods over half a decade later can make shit look "good" (looks like ill fitting no character trash) as opposed to teams with deadlines; if Obsidian were still in NV dev today, then I'm sure it would have had much more HD potato faces compared to what we've got. You spend your time wisely in dev and you don't just focus on one thing like mods tend to, i.e. Vurt's covers plant life and that's that; Hall of Face - faces; Textures Over Time's rock pack? Yep, it's rocks

And so on

Get a grip, Beth are fucking abysmal, but it's not even remotely due to some NV mod which adds in high poly sameface disorder

So how is ttw doing?
Last time I played it it was still a little buggy

I haven't updated or checked for updates since sometime last year so I don't really know, but it's definitely playable.
Only massive problem I've had is when the save file gets too large after completely finishing 3 and moving to NV and then crashes start to become way too common.

Also Rock-it launcher doesn't work, although again I haven't checked for updates.

So lads, I just finished pretty much every quest in my most recent playthrough (first one since the game came out, 2nd one total), and I genuinely tried to learn about everyone and make pragmatic decisions (especially in the DLCs). Literally the only people I decided had to die were Elijah and Dean. I spared Ulysses, Möbius, the Think Tank, and I told Joshua not to kill General Gobbledegook. Heading back into the Mojave, I genuinely have no idea which faction to side with. After hearing about the Courier's past from Ulysees, it seems like, for redemption, the courier's true path is a neutral one. Am I correct in this assumption?

The Courier is always labeled as a wanderer or a loner no matter what faction you choose anyway. So I think that's right.

Magnum is better because it does more damage and takes less AP somehow, despite being a fucking revolver. Add the speedloader for 1 AP reloads (because somehow it's faster than changing a mag) and you're set.

And though I like Deagle A E S T H E T I C S, I'm not sure I like them in Fallout.

>He went from looking like his character to looking like generic murrican marine #63859
You mean, just like it's supposed to be, because he is generic murican trooper?

>Even his arm pose looks like the shit I'd expect to see playing STALKER unarmed in third person
Come the fuck on. Miles ahead than the robotic shit vanilla is.

In the game he's kind of a tired middle-aged guy stuck in a middle of nowhere doing boring routine shit. Also, he's gay.

In the mod, he's an AMERURRICA FUCK YEAH action movie hero ready to do a backflip and blast Legion scum with akimbo service rifles.

It's a good quality mod, visually, it just completely misinterprets the character, or the tone of the game. Like that awful Legion mod that gives every Legionnaire huge overdesigned armour because WOW AWESOME. You know, the one who gives Vulpes a bear skin. Or like the mods that make every female character a fapbait with anime hair.

>seems like a very cliche comparison

youtube.com/watch?v=bVfWcP5fpS8

4 really is a ripoff and bad copy of Borderlands and Call of Duty though.
Especially with that Legendary garbage.

>Outfit Studio updated with Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas support

Time to steal that BoS Squire outfit from 4 and add a couple child BoS to Hidden Valley

D o p e

There's no need to link to Steam store pages in an OP

What an absolutely fucking stupid addition to the thread opener

I hate fo4 as much as the next guy, but this has to be one of the most retarded video I've seen

I'm looking for a good texture replacer for power armor and such that can be used with TTW. Tried asking last thread just before it closed.

Lot's of people use book of water, but some say it looks like ass.

Enclave or House?

Yes Man with Enclave

Enclave wants to rule america, House wants to rule Vegas I don't see why they couldn't co-operate.

That's cheating
>Implying they won't take the technology that makes him immortal

Hunting shotgun or riot shotgun?

No, you can be an independent state within America whose goal is to help America.

Riot

Modded hunting shotgun

Use House to take the Dam, once the Enclave is back in power they can just kill him.

Hunting shotgun.

>once the Enclave is back in power

Never ever

Delete this right now.

Not like it's even something worth arguing over, the future of Fallout is in Bethesda's hands and they're just gonna do whatever they feel like regardless of past events.

>BTFO on two coasts
>last member is a literal homo from the literal anti-Enclave organization

tfw your fog picture from 2-3 years ago is still in use

thanks user, that gave me a smile

Are there any good mods to give more of an /x/ vibe to New Vegas? I've played through DUST but want something a little more /x/ and a little less grueling survival

why does everyone like old world blues?

this "we want the bazinga audience" """""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""" was just annoying (xd science!!1, lol penis jokes, haha robot bukkake).
a lot of events just made no sense (brain extraction that doesn't work by default but now does, simulations).
every time you finish an objective scorpions spawn somewhere near the exit

the only good thing was mobius in person (before it was just le mad scientist guy)

is it really just all normie casuals who want "exploration"?

>an /x/ vibe
the only thing I can think of is that Obscurum Pandemic mod but i've never used it

P R O T O N A X E

Plus the cybernetics were useful and the sink is a good player home.

>all those new melee and unarmed weapons
>cybernetic implants to unJUST cazador damage
>the ulysses and christine holotapes
>that bloatfly

literally better than LR and HH

sure, the sink gives some use to the previously trash items, and perks are very good, but at this point of the game my character was already maxed out and there wasn't really any challenge left.

and chance's knife is literally the best melee weapon in the game anyway

Remember me /cfog/? No one else seems to remember me.

Just watched some footage, some of those sounds are straight out of STALKER

Looks neat, will go well with spooky vegas radio

Talking slutsuit
Appliance personalities
Giant mecha-death scorpion
Backstory for Mojave critters
Legendary bloatfly
Jetsons zanyscience amped up to the nth degree

Nobody likes the Powder Gangers

It's very story driven and if you don't like the "50s SCIENCE WORKS" theme, then you'll not enjoy it.

Gameplay it is the worst of all the DLCs quite frankly. Suffers badly from bullet sponge enemies and the exploration is weakened by how uninteresting the zone is. Plus, I really don't like the upgrades your character gets. Makes an already easy game easier.

>Giant mecha-death scorpion
that shit didn't even shoot back

Who?

I liked this quest. It was one of the few good ones

Talking armor a best, the stealth suit is a qt and the medic armor was alpha as fuck.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54460/?

this I think

FCO is definitely a big improvement over the base game but that webm is in a whole nother league

Are they really the same?

>Backstory for Mojave critters
desu senpai i preferred "radiation made them" explaination to "a retard made them"

So this is never going to stop?
If only there was a place to discuss fallout 4 without waifu shitters

With Jews you lose

>this is never going to stop?

It never stopped, this is actually what /fog/ was before F4. Current /fog/ is like 5% classic /fog/ with the rest split between /tesg/, /tesg/ waifufaggotry, and people who have never played a fallout game before 4

The only one I remember it explaining were the nightstalkers, which makes sense because only a retard would put a snake and coyote together.

What's there to discuss? How absolutely garbage it is?
No point, nobody who isn't a retarded shill would ever disagree about how garbage it is.

Fallout 4 is a good FPS and Minecraft sequel tho

Fallout 3's Dogmeat has the same audio as the radiated dogs in STALKER so I'm not surprised

Yeah it's like they mixed the two best games in the world. Call of Duty and MInecraft!

On all levels except physical, I am a ghoul.

[gets cancer]

Its a shitty open world FPS compared to Far Cry and Call of Pripyat

Can you autistic faggots stop splitting the generals up even more than they are? Why can't we just have one fallout thread for all the games?

cazadores too i think

Lies. /cfog/ has no ironic ugly tumblr haired ghoul waifuposters or niggerposters

>Call of Pripyat
you mean call of chernobyl

because who the fuck would play that stuttering mess when COCk is available

But that stutters even more

>Sameface is definitely a big improvement

Noooope

>implying Bama

But that's old /fog/ and not a Fallout 4 thing

We've had plenty of waifus and husbandos spammed during NV golden age, inc. my very own

I legitimately can't think of any standout waifubait characters from New Vegas, maybe Cass or the Stealth Suit.
Its hard to imagine a lot of waifu spam coming out of New Vegas, I'd picture there being more husbando shit if anything.

Vera before Dirty Dean corrupted her.

Ruby Red or whatever her name is.

well, Elijah has to die for you to continue and dean is only savable if you don't piss him off, of which the indication still wasn't clear to me.

cock doesn't stutter at all