/fog/ - Fallout General

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMMdE_VHYOo
youtube.com/watch?v=bVfWcP5fpS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Robots are the future!

Does any mod have lawn chairs you can actually sit in?

So what do we know about nuka world so far?

youtube.com/watch?v=PMMdE_VHYOo

This is all we really know so far

It's going to be shit

It won't be Twisted Metal Fallout Edition

nth for bittersweet Mariner kisses.

which is a damn shame

Nuclear Throne Edition

What are some locations that would make good settlements?

I want to make some mods that add more to the game.

So far I have Breakheart Banks, General Atomics Galleria, University Point and Robotics Pioneer Park wrote down as possible locations to work on.

There's a sleepwalker's camp built up on top of the freeway near South Boston. Lots of empty space up there that would be perfect for a settlement.

that one quarry you have to drain the water out of.

I need a good guide for making mods or something I've literally never done anything like this before but I really want to make these settlement mods to try it out.

Can I make it so you can't build in that quarry until you've done the quest to drain it?

>mod that makes it so the Starlight Drive-In will actually have a working projector and play the movies from Far Harbor

Should my settlers be constantly watching Creatures of the Deep or Tales of the Old West on infinite loop? I can only choose one.

Vault fucking 111.
It never made sense as to why you couldn't make that like fort to watch over your wife's body + have a SHTF spot for sanctuary if the rest of the BoS ever come calling.
There's an unmarked location called camp Kendall I think that has a really unique setup with a trolley thing connecting rooftops
Lexington and Concord

Well you might want to find out how to trigger it after you clear it, because after draining it the guy you help leads his gang of raiders in and quite a few buildings pop up.

let's all go to the movies!

Wow, apparently there wasn't an infinite loading screen in my game, it just took over 6 fucking hours to load.
Thanks bethesda for this latest patch that changes nothing but fucks me over

>really unique setup with a trolley thing connecting rooftops
And the trolleys actually move and everything?

I already have a mod that extends Sanctuary's buildable area to encompass the Vault 101 hilltop.

>And the trolleys actually move and everything?

Yeah, it's just a lift that goes sideways. Dunwich Borers had the same thing.

Reeeeee Todd you broke f4se again. Fuck you steam I set the game not to update automatically.

>Fuck you steam I set the game not to update automatically.
devs have the option of forcing updates reguardless of that setting

Well this is a pleasant surprise. Usually these things are disappointing.

Jesus FUCK that Outfit Studio update is the fucking rapture.

>It can load everything with their textures automatically, assuming a BGSM is attached to it.
>It can also load creatures without giving you a bunch of warning messages about their bones, and you can copy weights without editing reference skeleton.
>Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Skyrim support added !!!
>OFFICIAL CLOTH SUPPORT !!! (physics for hair and clothing)

>>>LOADS IN CK WITHOUT FUCKING CRASHING

This update is nothing short of fucking amazing. With the backwards compatibility with FO3, NV, and Skyrim, that opens up literally everything for all those fucking games. Its going to be awesome if they continue updating it for future games as well.

I've been playing fallout shelter ever since it came to Android and today I just got my first Legendary vault dweller

>That roid gut
lol why do they still parade these losers

>still
>video is clearly old as fuck
Bethcuck intelligence at its finest. Jesus christ, normies.

>>Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Skyrim support added !!!
Does this mean I can give Cass huge breasts

Technically yes but Im sure those mods already exist

This means you can rig NV and FO3 creatures and outfits with the tool. I'm not gonna bother modding old games but its neat that the support is there. I may use this for Skyrim, though.

Bodyslide was also updated with some new sliders, some outfits have unique sliders just for the outfit it seems. Vault suit now has a special butt slider that makes the pants tighter, all the way to 100% skin tight.

I got this thing in a lunch box right after the nuka one. I think it can one-shot radscropions.

>implying its still not a crutch
:^)

updating bodyslide/OS doesn't affect any of the presets you've made does it?

Meh I've crafted so many legendary weapons it ain't even funny
Seriously I have an entire room full of people with dragons maws
Plus I'm almost at the point where the lowest weapon any of my dwellers have are lead Belcher miniguns

Just make sure you don't overwrite your shit.

I put it in a separate folder and painstakingly added all my old stuff back in and tested the new program until everything looked right.

>carrying 1600lb's of shit after looting a few places strategically
>vertibird to the slog to save and deposit
>Lands me right in the middle of 4 gunners attacking, one legendary
>fending them off at walking speed
>get my asshole widened by a matriarch from behind
>ada saves my life by taking aggro
>assaultron comes out of nowhere and face laser one shots me

LITERALLY WOW TODD

WHY DON'T YOU JUST CRASH THE GAME LIKE YOU NORMALLY DO TO FUCK MY SAVE OVER

you carried 1600 pounds but you don't have a save mod? you're basically cheating already why waste your time as well?

nth for a good "play as a robot" mod

>Choose a default robot (excluding Sentry Bots) or start with random parts (Sentry Legs are disabled)
>Can fully customize and repair yourself at Robot Workbenches at settlements and throughout the world
>Vanilla damage models destroy your armor, cripple limbs and can disable your ranged weaponry
>Survival damage models can have your arms blown clean off which is more costly to repair (Legs remain intact because crawling everywhere would suck)
>Survival requires you to salvage Fusion Cores to stay active

what would a fucking coward like you know shut the fuck up

Great idea! When do you plan on starting development?

Lmao I'm modding illiterate

>Not pushing through the pain and walking to the border of your settlement and throwing down a COMBAT ARMORBENCH while high as fuck on Jet then offloading all your loot.

youll cowards dont even huff psycho jet

>bat hc_edited
hit fast travel and save my time and dignity

Great! Nobody gives a shit, then.

what's a less ambitious mod you think you could make user?

I'm running 30 fps outside with a 980ti, 1920x1080 , super good cpu ram etc

60fps cap (to avoid fucked up pysics at 300fps indoor), godrays on low, everything else on ultra

Am I missing something or is it the usual bethesda shit optimization?

Remember that strange walker thing in the Mod's Trailer showcase?

Whatever happened to that?

Probably something that will be in Nuka World.

Maybe one of the robots at the facility.

I was just saying in the last thread part of me wants Bethesda to sell some premium mods made by staff so we can get gamejam tier stuff like that and at least reverse engineer it to make vehicles and dual wielding ourselves

how to get through early levels of survival?

You mean it's not easy enough?

Nothing. It was never meant for release, it was just an example of a "player mod that could be make with the construction kit."

One could hope. Would be nice.

This is probably true. Sadness.

lots of sneaking around quietly and listening for enemies
once you get to sanctuary it might be worth moving to the red rocket and setting up shop there for a staging location further in

grab everything in concord and make some mods for your gear, chems etc

But it was something someone made. Why make that and not even release it as a mod.

Its Bethesda's version of Cannothave mods, like the spears in Skyrim.

I want her in my private settlement....

Here's the longest hair in the animu pack. Now *kinda* with physics. Its definitely not Final Fantasy tier on the physics but at least it kinda moves and doesn't clip nearly as much as it did.

And also this because why not

This is the only time the boob physics didn't look really weird

Can't wait for this. Thanks again Buff!

Take my caps!

I'm getting close to the polishing phase, and CK stuff. I need to go over the physics of some of the hairs again, like the twin tails.

I might have an official release Saturday or Sunday unless the CK work is monstrous. I've got pretty much all the 3d issues I've been having licked now.

focus on settlements first, the supply line perk is a priority too. It will greatly reduce how far you have to run to stash gear or resupply. similarly the sooner you can get the brotherhood vertibird transport the better. Food is crucical, if you see a radstag or whatever, definitely kill it for the meat.

if you wanna cheat it, remember you can build purified water fountains for only a few steel, you can also build the radiation arches and clinics. they together pretty much trivialise status effects.

Your Nora looks angry for what you are subjecting her to.

i like how they try to compare this to fallout youtube.com/watch?v=bVfWcP5fpS8

Yeah, scavenging and building can pump you up to level 10 without trying too hard. Clear out Sanctuary and surrounds, Red Rocket and the cave, head over to Abernathy farm to meet the neighbors and rob them. You'll have plenty of components for crafting shit.

Building a radio beacon requires crystal and turrets require circuitry, both of which you might not find in those starting areas.

Abernathy farm has a hot plate in it for circuitry, and you can go the first room of olivia to get crystal

Brief recap:

Some high as fuck nigger thinks Borderlands ripped off Fallout because they have a similar setting. He also hasn't played Fallout. He also thinks that because "the Brotherhood" is the main enemy, it's a subliminal message.
>implying
Implying it's anti-nigger propoganda. Sheeit.

Like I need more reasons to hate niggers.

both are fun go now away before you case trouble

>Borederlands
>Fun

I'm dying here

t h i c c

>She even has a frog face
this picture is perfect
fukken saved

the next generation of waifus will grow out of their GITS phase and don these cute new do's!

I haven't played this since release.

Has mods fixed it yet?

>Mods
>Ever fix this garbage heap
lmaooooooooo

It's already started

Fixed

depending on who answers you will hear both yes and no

Stop ruining things

if you didnt enjoy it at release you wont enjoy it now
if you enjoyed it somewhat at release but thought it needed more content you'll probably like it

Mods have made no fundamental changes except stranger waifus

well i thought it was okay but skyirm was better put together.

what kind of stuff have mods added or changed

Fixed boring vanilla body? Hell yesh

Is she pregnant?
She will be

Free lunchboxes use a different loot table than bought ones, that's my theory anyways.

Free gives you crap more often than good stuff because fuck you give us money and bought gives you more good stuff and little to no crap to encourage you to buy more

Basic f2p/gambling tricks

That's not nice!

>*BRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPTTT*

>Fell for the "but Commando rapes face at all levels" meme

Fartfag pls go

Nah just the armour

>what kind of stuff have mods added or changed

More weapons, more armor, more weapon mods, more enemy spawns, more stuff to build, more places to build, more weather

WE
WUZ

I know you didn't make them for male heads but they will do
all I have to do is check unisex for them in the CK right......hehee eheheheh

Where did the Reborn mod go from nexus?

The armor is pregnant?

Now that is what I call slutty armor!

Yeah but they might clip on the male head. Its slightly bigger.

For the bangs you'll need to move the mesh to the male AA slot, too.

there's a few good mods to add more (and less boring) guns and more gun diversity at low levels
not a great amount of good armour mods that are balanced non-waifu shit (except power armour)
loads of good settlement mods
more than a few balanced difficulty mods (survival is difficult, but it does it in bullshit ways)
if you're a graphics slut there's a fair few mods to make the wasteland pretty
all the waifu body replacers you'd expect exist