When buying a car on craigslist, what are major red flags or things that aren't worth the trouble/time and money?

When buying a car on craigslist, what are major red flags or things that aren't worth the trouble/time and money?

Buying an automatic.

Big black nigger fingers held up over the license plate in the photo.

Never buy a car from an idiot. Avoid any mispellings or stupidity (V4 engine). Never buy a car someone has treated like an appliance, i.e. white van, tan sedan, etc.

major exterior or interior neglect like rust that is basically irreversible

anything wrong with the chassis
faggots bitch about shit like a blown head gasket when in reality they aren't that hard to replace. you can easily get an inexpensive shitbox if it has a blown head gasket because people just don't want to pop the hood, open their engine, and do the job themselves and they also don't want to pay a shop $1,000+ to do it. head gaskets cost jack shit.

this too

Anything that says it was repaired in the last 5,000 miles.

That is a lie, even with paperwork, that is a lie.

>just needs (insert $5 part here) to run and drive just haven't had time to mess with it.

>ran when parked

>obvious retard level IQ denoted by grammar and spelling

Rednecks. Black people. White trash.
always check the neighborhood where the car is being sold, you can usually root out any of these types this way. If they're not rich or middle class white folks, don't buy.

Was just about to post this. Confederate flag on front plate or anywhere on the yard is a major flag (pardon the pun).

"habla espanol"
ebonics
when you call them on the phone you hear gunshots

Habla espanol is not a redflag at all
Its just good business sense

I'm not buying a car from someone who speaks the language of satan.

It has more than 50k miles and isn't called "toyota corolla"

It's on its second+ anything

>spanglish = language of satan

yeah, nah

Following these would mean never buying a car

Mexicant detected
b
u
i
l
d

w
a
l
l

>vague ad
>"call or text for more information if serious"

no.

>text me for pictures it won't let me post them

I can only assume the person posting the ad is legit retarded if they can't figure out how to post photos on craigslist.

Begone demon, the power of The Wall compels you!

>Car has a small dent from being hit on the door
>Pictures show every angle of the car except the dented door

Just who do you think will build this great wall? You know there are no more white men doing manual labor in the South right?

>I literally work as a general contractor at this moment
>I am 100% white and so are 15 generations of my ancestors
You're going back.

But then who will you hire to lay brick or put shingles on roofs?

You, but you'll be working on the wall from the southern side so when it's done you can't come back.

>You know there are no more white men doing manual labor in the South right?
Hwat in the fuck are you talkin about, beaner?

The unemployed WHITE people and the niggers (we're cutting welfare pedro).

Niggers work as good as spics if you take away their gibs and kick them in the ass.

Spelling and grammar errors
No pictures of interior
Very little information, sometimes they only put one sentence on the ad

I hope you enjoy wood, vinyl, and hardi siding then because there won't be anymore brick or rock veneer being used. Also enjoy your roofs while they last, once they're worn out then good luck finding some spoiled milkface who is willing to strip and re-shingle it.

I'd rather have a white nation with no houses than a single spic in this nation.

We'll just do it like the old days. Bring in dirt farmers from China and send their asses back when the job's done.

>implying the Chinese were sent back

What exactly do you think white people did 100 years ago when it was just us and niggers?

All the poor white people who are too busy drinking beer and revving rusted el caminos at the moment

Honestly, I'm white too and my dad, his dad, and his dad's entire family were builders in Ohio.

My grandfather moved the family down to Texas when my dad was 9 and was a general contractor, eventually my dad became a general contractor too and has been doing so ever since (he's over 60 years old now so he's been at it for a long time). The city and county he lives in are now majority hispanic and there is not a single white crew doing roofing, brick/block/rock laying, pouring concrete, cabinets, framing, drywall.... ALL the workers are Mexicans now. They might have a white guy who "runs the crew" but he's really only there to get jobs from other white people who don't trust Mexicans, the spics do all the actual work. Most of those guys are slowly getting replaced by Mexican business owners and crew foremen though, once all the white guys from my dad's generation finally retire then it will be ALL hispanics in town doing construction.

Maybe you guys don't live in areas that are majority hispanic but I've seen how this shit happens first hand. When I was in elementary school 20 years ago there were only ~25%-30% hispanics in my class. Now those same elementary schools are 95% hispanic. Shit gets completely taken over in a single generation once they get a foothold in an area. It's coming, the brown tide isn't going to be held back by a puny wall, it is already too late.

>maƱuel transmission
>pink slip anywhere but in their hand
>ad is completely in Spanish
>cleverly angled pics of interior where you can't see it all
>salvage title

The wall is to keep more from coming in.

Bullets are for the ones we can't deport.

tell the niggers to do it?

>pink slip anywhere but in their hand

Yeah, fuck this bullshit...

>don't have title but I can get it
Why in the FUCK did you even list the damn vehicle for sale if you don't even have the proper paperwork necessary to sell it in the first place? If "you can get it" then why didn't you just wait until you had the title to list it instead of posting an ad that sounds shady af.

No we just burned the criminal niggers on crosses until only the hard working remained.

well some of the bmw auto boxes have trouble
but they are also really common

Anything that says a quick and easy fix

If it was so fucking quick and easy then they would've done it

>head gaskets cost jack shit
car is fucked if it got driven with a blown gasket
cylinder liners and rings can cost a bit
also having to reface the block and head on top of buying what ever obscure gasket kit might be needed
unless you have access machine shop and a tiny pile of spares specific to your car it would be easier to replace the entire engine

>tldr
buy cars that are easy to get parts for

he might not know what he has could be a snap
little things like a blown fuse or loose nut that just did not get diagnosed right and people give up on the car

>"It's a simple repair, I just haven't got around to it"
>stanced/slammed/customized in any way
>seller is an idiot/one of THOSE people

Se habla espanol

roofing was big back in the day with recent high school grads, you could make $18/hr until companies realized it's cheaper to hire uninsured manuel and his 5 sons as a package