Any of you ladies in Australia ready for affordable housing coming?

Any of you ladies in Australia ready for affordable housing coming?
5 more weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

digital.slv.vic.gov.au/view/action/singleViewer.do?dvs=1474359847184~937&locale=en_US&metadata_object_ratio=10&show_metadata=true&VIEWER_URL=/view/action/singleViewer.do?&preferred_usage_type=VIEW_MAIN&DELIVERY_RULE_ID=10&frameId=1&usePid1=true&usePid2=true
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/18/bis-flashes-red-alert-for-a-banking-crisis-in-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Won't stand-alone dwellings hike in price now as investors look to put their dollars safe assets?

apartments are only owned by chinks and boomers' self-managed retirement funds

nothing of value will be lost

and it won't affect standalone houses as there's more demand for 3+ bedroom homes - very few apartments here have more than two bedrooms as they're built to be "investments" whored out for rent, rather than somewhere one might raise a family

Probably. At the very least they'll stay steady.
People assume that Australian housing is in a bubble because decently situated stand-alone dwellings are out of range of most individuals entering the market, but really, stand-alone house prices have been rising at an average of just over 10% for at least the last 150 years; as far back as reliable records go, which is pretty similar to the UK housing price growth over the last 900 years of reliable records.
Whenever "house-prices" crash or boom in certain areas it's usually units, apartments and small blocks/subdivisions with 3+ bedroom houses on quarter acre blocks in good areas continuing to rise steadily.

been sitting on 250000k for a a few years now ready as il ever be to buy a swanky new apartment riverside in brisbane but we will see.

a riverside apartment in bris being sold for under 300000 likely means i won't have a job.

"REAL ESTATE CAN ONLY GO UP"

BUBBLE HEAD: YA, I KNOW, RITE? BUY BUY BUY ON DEBT DEBT DEBT!

you have 250,000,000 AUD? and your worried about being out of a job?

Did you know that there is over 900 years of consistent recorded growth of an average of 10% p/a in the UK?

>nothing of value will be lost
haha, yup.

>stand-alone house prices have been rising at an average of just over 10% for at least the last 150 years; as far back as reliable records go, which is pretty similar to the UK housing price growth over the last 900 years of reliable records.
Really? Didn't know that.

I mean this whole Apartment Price Crunch, we all knew it was officially happening the second the big fours finally started exercising due diligence on those shonky Chinese loans.

The AFR was reporting multiple people would apply with the same fucking Chinese bank statements.
WTF?! I don' t know whether to laugh my ass off or be fuming.

no there wont be... Zhang will buy all the housing dips

The prices will remain the same

Why does no one ever talk about the gentrification of Australia by the Chinese?

Is it because most Australians are white, so it doesn't matter if gentrification happens to them?

>stand-alone house prices have been rising at an average of just over 10% for at least the last 150 years;
That is bullshit.

>stand-alone house prices have been rising at an average of just over 10% for at least the last 150 years
So a $100 house 150 years ago is now worth $161,771,783?
According to this link:
digital.slv.vic.gov.au/view/action/singleViewer.do?dvs=1474359847184~937&locale=en_US&metadata_object_ratio=10&show_metadata=true&VIEWER_URL=/view/action/singleViewer.do?&preferred_usage_type=VIEW_MAIN&DELIVERY_RULE_ID=10&frameId=1&usePid1=true&usePid2=true

in 1864 there was this house on the market:
>WRECKYN-STREET. Glengorrick Cottages. 2 three-roomed Cottages, built of brick and stone, slated roof, &c. Price £250.

Is a three room cottage worth anywhere near $161,771,783? Or better, £161,661,783?

Actually are there any normal houses today worth over a hundred mil? By your reckoning it should be the average I suppose.

I used my first home owners grant years ago with my ex, and now I'm married and ready to buy a house again. Have been renting for the last 8 years or so.

Bring it on.

try r9k

>He actually believes in the housing bubble

Do you know just how many foreign analysts predict financial armageddon in Australia every year? Or have you not been around that long?

Chinese banking is in a lot of trouble right now.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/18/bis-flashes-red-alert-for-a-banking-crisis-in-china/

see the dips in this anons graph.Post war boom then dip.
Early 70's ease of credit and heightened immigration numbers saw a boom by mid 70s
Low interest rates of early 2000's making the unparalled boom we see now.

What is really interesting about these spikes isn't the peaks, but the recovery time length afterwards. 10-20 years is a long time to hold a money pit no one wants.

>tfw comfy home in broadbeach

>Do you know just how many foreign analysts predict financial armageddon in Australia every year? Or have you not been around that long?
Perhaps it would be wise to listen to them, since they speak from experience.

can I come over i live in albion i can walk there i can bring some stuff even as well if you want to be my friend

Experience demonstrates that, despite being predicted every second day, apocolyptic financial collapse isn't imminent.

meanwhile, as the household dept to gdp ratio skyrockets and a higher and higher proportion of investment is going into a non-productive asset class...

>Experience demonstrates that, despite being predicted every second day, apocolyptic financial collapse isn't imminent.
Yeah look you can't time the market. That the market hasn't collapsed yet doesn't mean it won't though. I mean its like being on the brink of the great depression and being like look guys the market is doing great, see how wrong all those naysayers are? They've been wrong every year! Then the great depression happens.

Go more into it

Dude, apartments in the city are approaching levels that you only get halfway to the gold coast. Instead of 800 they are 500-600.