GET OUTTA THE FUCKEN CAR CUNT

>GET OUTTA THE FUCKEN CAR CUNT

wat do oh?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sit there and stare at him until he addresses me properly.

If I have my gun on me
>get out
>shoot guy in back
If I don't have my gun
>get out and say goodbye to my car

fuck off fur faggot

t. summerfag

>get out
>throw keys down storm drain

Why you mad tho?

You wot m8

>Shut the car off
>get out
>he can't start the car, because the fob is implanted in my body

Hit the gas pedal

OI! when you cunts doing a new album? Fukken loved "Great Truckin' Songs of the Renaissance" you sick cunts.

>I can return fire when I already have a firearm pointed at me because I posses one as well
This is logic.

because you touch your dog every night

>20
I can't even remember what caliber this is, does that say 40??
I got a 30s and it seems ok but I'm thinking maybe I should have got a 42/43 or whatever they are.
It's kinda big fur CC

Dude I don't even have a dog you're stupid l.

>Reading comprehension
He would comply and surrender his vehicle and the shoot the guy in the back

what if his dog is a humanfag, and he is making his doggy dreams come true? do you really want to take that away from him?

give him Alphonse and hope he goes away.

you touch your dog and dont even have a dog? dude thats the worst!

Uhh if you get out of the car he would assume you don't have a weapon since you're surrendering your vehicle, wait til he's getting in and blast that nikka.
Also I've seen plenty of videos on liveleak of people shooting carjackers that are aiming guns at the driver.
Most people are straight up pussies that are scared to pull the trigger and just use the gun as a tool to get what they want, altough too scared to actually use it.

Reach down to unbuckle my seatbelt and then shoot him with the gun I have wedged between the seat and console.

Yeah I have a tulpa, she's really cute :3
My little fox

key point. if you have made up your mind that you are rekting him the second you have a clear shot, there is a good chance you will get him.

Seeing as how it's an airsoft gun...

10 memeter
I CC it no problem appendix
Never got why people needed to carry the smallest fucking guns. People bitch about the 19 being too big.

Bruh I appendix carry my 30s too but yeah it sometimes gets painful when I'm sitting too long.
After a long day my waist is pretty rekt.
That's why I wanted a smaller one like 42/3

Glocks are fucking gross.

That's why I do this

I jussa ak lika I dun no englis.

Shut up and love the box

At least keep it in a holster you shitcunt.

>ameritards thinking they're cowoboys

every time

Sometimes I just leave it sitting on my passenger seat but that feels super edgy if people see it.

they feel so bad in the hand though, shooting them makes me feel dirty.

I wouldn't use one as a dildo

sig for lyfe

I think he likes dressing up as dogs, not fucking them m8

This

you've just got to smile and make eye contact so they know you aren't a threat.

D R E M M E L

Feels so good now

>I larp as a dog
So how does this work, you dress up as a dog, then what? Fap?

>Reach for my gun
>Kill myself
That should baffle him long enough to put it in gear and put the pedal to the metal

Oh okay I'll do that fur now on
Damn dude nice I was thinking of doing this but I'm too scared to fuck it up

I don't have a fursuit yet they are very expensive, but I will say that my suit won't have a dick hole and I probably won't leave the house with it on.

THIS IS A GUN FREE ZONE WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOOOOOOING

Same but I just drank a few beers and that feeling went away.
Came out pretty good, probably would have made smaller mooncuts in retrospect.
Took about 4h to cut and stipple, probably do it in 2.5-3h now

So you are just going to sit around your house in it?

Don't you people love going to conventions?

Why have it if you aren't gong to do things with it, I am confused.

Listen to him, get out of my car and get ready to make an insurance claim. He only wants my car not my life so no need to pull out my own gun like an idiot and get into a gunfight, because I might get hurt, and best case scenario I'll end up in court as a witness\defendant in a murder case for months...

God I swear some Americans with their 'I love guns' shit is just pathetic.

sigfag is impressed

Furries are autistic as fuck bro I've been to fur meets it's terrible.
I don't want to hang out with furries.
And yeah basically just sit around the house in it, don't ask me why I can't tell you.

>reach down to get your gun
>put hand in boiling hot cup of coffee

tip top kek

Thanks for your opinion european cuck

But.. you aren't going to feel like a dog, you are going to feel like a guy in costume. how does that do anything for you?

Like, I get the latex and bondage people because that feels like something, they dig the feeling and the look. But if you are just sitting on a couch what is a fursuit going to do for you? Isn't the whole point to socialize with the other autists?

>they dig the feeling and the look
It's literally this.
Yeah most people like socializing with other suiters but yeah I don't, they are terrible to deal with.
Furries are horrible fuckin people dude.

>Listen to him, get out of my house and get ready to make a divorce claim. He only wants my wife not my life so no need to pull out my own gun like an idiot and get into a gunfight, because I might get hurt, and best case scenario I'll end up in court as a witness\defendant in a murder case for months...
>God I swear some Americans with their 'I love guns' shit is just pathetic.

FTFY

I can't wait until dipshits that want to make our country like your failed states get shut the fuck up.

Best case scenario, the police do most of the work for you and you get to walk away feeling like a man, not like some feminine bitch.

Pic related.

>Reach down for weapon
>Grab gun

>Gonna press the button for side-flames protection system

So are you going to be like the guy in a tit suit, getting off on the fact that he looks like a chick?

Sorry to pester you man, I am a closeted furfag, just trying to understand the psychology behind suiters. I'm into some other stuff so I get how with some odd things, once you think about it the right way it becomes really hot.

Also trying to figure out how involved I want to get. Is it true all furfags go gay?

Shut the engine off and get out of the car. I have keyless ignition so they won't be going anywhere.

I just like the suits and think they are cute, it's not really anything beyond that.
But yeah man furry shit turns you gay no doubt, they make those boys in the pics so femmy and shit, they look like hot ass chicks but then they have a dick.
You look at that long enough you're gonna turn gay.
I don't like IRL dudes at all but some gfur is pretty hot.

>say ok and turn off car and get out
>as Im getting out I swiftly pull out my keys
>by the time he gets in and realizes theres no keys I have vanished

>guy pulls gun and demands I get out of the car
>quickly pull my pants down and shit in the driver's seat
>the smell overwhelms him and he staggers backwards barfing
>whip the door open and slam it into his skull
>he drops like a sack of potatoes
>go pick up his gun and take his wallet
>wipe my asshole on his face mask
>drive home
>clean seat

Yikes

I better regulate that shit

>says furries are horrible people
>is one of them

I'm sorry sir, you can't use that gun. Don't you know that gun ownership is illegal here? I'm afraid I will have to report you to the authorities.

>get shot in my stupid fucking face

Yeah dude I hate myself

This too, will pass.

>Australia
>guns

Make like Manuel and GAS GAS GAS

>GET OUTTA THE FUCKEN CAR CUNT

>Furries are autistic as fuck bro I've been to fur meets it's terrible.
>I don't want to hang out with furries.
>self loathing furry
Jesus christ man, no wonder youg et banned from everywhere you go to.

:3

get out and plan for a new car.

>euros still mad they can't own guns

>Americans knowing facts about Europe

>comitting murder
Gg no re enjoy Bubba's cock in prison

>don't have gun

Bye bye car

>have gun

bye bye car

The guy already has a gun in my face. If I get out and shoot at him while he is driving away I could get into trouble because at that time the threat is leaving and pretty much gone.

Even if I have a chance of getting off it is not worth the legal fees and hassle for a $800 car.

Unzip

(You)

Fuck off Australia.
vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv

>reach down for gun
>literally bust a nut

We don't have armed carjacking in my country so I wouldn't do anything.

I though aussies didnt have guns no more

bin that knife

Not in the UK.

k take it

the police will have an easy time locating it with my s i c c rims and naked anime girl stickers

also my iphone is in a hidden compartment so skynet will have your 20 at all times

If you believe that he doesn't want to harm you or take your life, why get out of the car at all?

Grab my keyless entry fob and chuck it as far as I can.

I'm not that user, but how can you be so painfully stupid

shoot me
no balls, you won't

So pointing a gun at someone is not threatening their life?

so I can walk across the street to a store or restaurant, borrow their phone, and kick back with some popcorn while I watch him wreck my car and get shot on the news, do burnouts in a rental for a couple weeks, and take my fat check down to the stealership to beg for a chance to pay huge interest rates on a new shitbox

Yes. It is threatening to take one's life. But the intent (intent means "what the person wants") isn't to cause bodily harm, it's to take possession of other party's property as quickly, cleanly, and effortlessly as possible.

>pointing a gun without the intention to shoot
niggas these days

How is this any different from shooting someone robbing a store with a weapon and getting off scot-free? The point of having the gun is to make someone think that they might die if they don't give you what they want.

>The point of having the gun is to make someone think that they might die if they don't give you what they want.
>The point of having the gun is to make someone think that they might die
>The point of having the gun is to make someone think
>to make someone think
>not to kill someone

how can you not see the difference

>How is this any different from shooting someone robbing a store with a weapon and getting off scot-free?

What? Only a fraction of robbers/thieves are psychopats who WANT to kill. What they want is stuff.

please tell me this is just a bait

You're wasting your breath. You're preaching to an ignorant nation that believes in firearms like a religion.
>inb4 more hate