why is ETH pumping these days ?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/santander-vies-become-first-bank-issue-digital-cash-blockchain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Devcon2

Time to short ETH guys.. rek the shills

Spanish bank wants to use eth for transactions

Santander is going to use tge public ETH network to move Euros around, and issue a euro token on Ethereum

This means moon my friends.

Time to buy
ETH is going to the moon, so many good news in devcon

I fucking hate eth always have fuck eth its garbage

THe fuck is santander>?

There is a bank called Satander that has been given the guarantee that if they use the Ethereum blockchain and something goed wrong there will be a hardfork.

For banks it is important that transaction are reversible and that code is not law.
The recent bailout of DAO and rollback of the Ethereum blockchain has given banks more trust in Ethereum.

You should buy Ethereum because banks will all use Ethereum and so will governments.
It is just a matter of time until the Federal Reserve will use Ethereum to creat money.

Ethereum will be worth $5000 next month.
>BUY Ethereum now!
To the Moon!!!!

what if banks are just interested in blockchain but not Eth..

Santander hasnt bought one single ETH yet.. dont get too excied

Stop right there criminal scum!

What if Satoshi Nakamoto is Kevin Bacon?
>Satander has bought over a million Ethereum.

Ethereum is attracting banks that is not criminal it if profit!

>I own 7500 Ethereum and so should you!

Ethereum 2 da MOON

This thing with Santander is interesting but seems really pointless ,why convert my money into the exact same thing on a blockchain?

Doesn't make any sense ,ethereum is a smart contracts platform and still in a very early experimental stage.

We don't need banks getting involved that's why Bitcoin was created.

We need banks to buy more Ethereum.
When banks get involved more people will buy Ethereum.

>For pete's sake it is about making money.
Buy Ethereum to the MOON

Devcon 2 is going on right now. I'm surprised none of you shills knew about this.

>more people will buy ethereum

For what reason ?

lol are you fucking stupid son? do you not understand how hardforks work? for a successful hardfork you need a majority of all miners to accept the new blockchain. you think 51% of the miners would accept forking over someone losing 200euros?

lol the stupidity of these anti-eth people is insane. Keep on covering your eyes and ears if you want to stay poor.

It is true

I invested in Ethereum ICO now worth more than $10 am rich!
Also invested in DAO but got hacked but roll back/hardforked.
Now I have back my invested Ethereum and Ethereum Classic
>Free money created out of thin air
This is what banks want and will need when choosing a blockchain.
Sell your Bitcoin and buy Ethereum Hardfork (ETH)

Banks.....
people use banks for money....
people use Ethereum banks...
buy Ethereum and price goes higher....
>To the Moon

Why does a bank want to use Ethereum and what are they using it for?

If you make a transaction and you want your money back the Ethereum Foundation is able stop do a hardfork so everybody gets his money back.

More important the bank can create digital Ethereum dollars without the approval of governments and block your payments with the help of the Ethereum Foundation.

More banks is more bankdollars is more money in Ethereum is higher price Ethereum.

Ethereum price $5000 in 6 months

>Buy soon and go MOON!!!

Ethereum Hardfork (ETH)

Are you being retarded on purpose? banks can already reverse or change payments it's just a matter of playing with numbers on a screen ,you can't hardfork ethereum 1000s of times to reverse transactions.

Santander is actually my main bank ,but from what ive read this is pointless ,I'd rather buy actual ethereum tokens than have some kind of euro token on the blockchain,I think this is just an experiment that will never materialise because it wont work.

The idea seems to be too compete with PayPal by creating a digital currency backed with real money. You are essentially using the blockchain to send fiat, rather than sending a currency that can be traded for fiat.
If the fees are lower than PayPal I could see this taking off.

Did you invest in the Ethereum ICO and own 7000 ETH?
Ow wait, you mean retired?
Yes I have enough ETH to never ever have to work again!

With Ethereum banks can now do blockchain rollbacks.
If something goes wrong the Foundation can hardfork the chain and the bank has it's money back.
Can you imagine how many banks want that?
Just imagine what that will do with the Ethereum price?!

It will the DAO bailout and the Rollback is exactly what banks are looking for in a blockchain and Ethereum can provide that.

>Ethereum Hardfork (ETH) to the MOON $5000 in 6 months

It sounds like this service will be exclusive to Santander so I wouldn't be able to send this token to another person who uses a different bank as they would have no way to redeem it ,it's never going to take off its just an experiment.

Would be easier and more universal to just use ethereum itself rather than Santander tokens.

That's why they're trying to partner with other banks.
You can't use Ethereum proper because the point of this system is that it's backed by fiat: your SantanderCoin is just as good as fiat money, and not subject to the wild and often random value fluctuations of cryptocurrency.

I wish I could believe and dump cash into ETH but everything I read about it sounds like bad troll attempts. I wish I'd had dropped a few bucks into it last week to pump and dump it in the coming days but I doubt it'll go much higher than it is now.

Finally you guys are seeing the potential.

Banks want to freeze accounts on blockchain and with Ethereum it is possible.
They have client with Ethereum account not trusty block account.

Many banks will come more money more ethereum MOON!!!!!!!

If only, like, people were talking about the devcon for literally months before it began you would have known:(

Don't worry if the price is to high they will hardfork again and we will have Ethereum Hardfork Classic and more free money!

Article about Santander

coindesk.com/santander-vies-become-first-bank-issue-digital-cash-blockchain/

They're experimenting with it. For very small transactions($.05) it might be cheaper for them to process payments using the ethereum network than their preexisting one.

Potentially instead of ads, websites might charge you directly the 2 or 3 cents they would get from ads otherwise.

hey sry man i think i misread your original post. i invested in the ICO too. glad to be getting rich with ya

>It is just a matter of time until the Federal Reserve will use Ethereum to creat money.
Yeah, no. I don't think (((they))) are going to make that happen. They profit from swindling the public, so why the fuck would they start using open source software.

It looks like you got butthurt by the hardfork, am I right?

Ether bout to break 20 boys

>"eth is a mess

bingo!

If anyone had paid attention for like 2 weeks, a bunch of people were telling everyone that it was coming.

More like half a year.

Santander invested millions in Ripple, that is the platform they will push. They have stated they will promote Ripple where they can.

Hahahaha no. Santander has nothing to do with ripple. Stop FUDing.

Hey friend, why?

What's the best way to buy it if coinbase is being retarded?

Because he bagholds obsolete shitcoins

Where can I buy ETH with PayPal?

Banks are clueless. They will eventually move to bitcoin as sidechains, for now enjoy the pump.

No idea, buy it the normal way using bitcoins like everyone else manages to.

people in ghana who can't speak english and dont have a bank account figure this shit out on a daily basis I'm sure you will be fine

ETH is dead. Imagine the clusterfuck of having to hardfork everytime someone loses money because now they are Standander's bitch. Imagine when more banks join in. lol

Enjoy the pump and dump, I hope you are all smart enough to get some BTC out of it.

I think you are just FUDing

Real talk, how much do you think eth will be worth in two years?

About twice what it's worth now, unless an even better coin comes along.