Can the fifth generation prelude be recovered and saved, like JUN with 4G prelude? its my dream car

can the fifth generation prelude be recovered and saved, like JUN with 4G prelude? its my dream car

this is the first song I think of when i think that Prelude youtube.com/watch?v=tWpjJimRz1k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TabLpEJcMY0
youtube.com/watch?v=865YNUoo6cc
youtube.com/watch?v=7Th5D8WW07U
youtube.com/watch?v=RjvBtHVCKcQ
speedhunters.com/2015/10/the-self-entitled-generation/
youtube.com/watch?v=oSyC_vV127o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formula_D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no ass

are you me

im questionin muh brain

YEAYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYE AH YEAHYE AH YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH
ALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIGHT ALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIGHT

Reminder to report and not respond, if you are new enough to not recognize shitposting.

its not shitposting its genuine advice thread

I don't understand the question

once in a life you can meet a boy and feel him right
you can meet a boy that gives you a light

you found another love
you took away my chance to be with you forever

>Eurobeat

>when you listen to the 'beat with a girl in the car with a fresh supply of the blackest black ice
>she never rides with you again
she couldnt handle it
i think it was me doing nearly 200 while screaming the lyrics

>doing nearly 200

It's a bunda thing

Honestly OP you'd be better off buying a Honda Odyssey, way more power and better looks.

prelude
is
dream
car

Then get the 3rd or 4th gen, 5th is trash

but the 5th gen is the objective best

3rd gen is shitbox tier

honestly only 4th and 5th are worth considering as far as Preludes go

what makes 5th gen bad again

>Objective best
lolno
>Pig fat
>Ugly
>Underpowered
>Pigfat

>147kw
>underpowered
What? That's the most any gen had.

>pig fat
Not even a problem with cars, easily fixed. Unless you're a dumbass who doesn't belong here
>underpowered
It comes with the best engine the 4th gen ever got on the shittiest trim
>ugly
opinions, I think it looks good

somehow a 2700 lb shitbox from the 80s with 135hp is better than a 3000 lb car with better everything and 200 hp

even just simple power to weight ratios means youre fucked

In Oceania maybe
It weighs over 3,000 lbs and has no business doing so especially when the 4th gen OBJECTIVELY looks better, and the H22 is not as good as you think no matter the generation *cough FRM sleeves cough*
It's not 2700 lbs, maybe with an automatic, but it actually weighs 2400-2500 lbs even with 4WS
Underpowered for its weight

it weighs 2950 pounds
>objective opinons
b8
again, it can easily weigh 2100 pounds either way

>In Oceania maybe
Idk I know multiple people that live in fucking Lithuania and have H22A Preludes.

toujou best girl.

wat

1990 Honda Prelude 2.0S MT 2566
1990 Honda Prelude 2.0Si MT 2639
1990 Honda Prelude 4WS MT 2690
1990 Honda Prelude Si MT 2690
1992 Honda Prelude S MT 2809
1992 Honda Prelude S AT 2862
1992 Honda Prelude Si MT 2866
1992 Honda Prelude Si AT 2921

2000 Honda Prelude Base MT 3009
2000 Honda Prelude Base AT 2954
2000 Honda Prelude Type SH AT 3042

b8

5th gen Prelude is the most powerful and has the best performance out off al gens you fucking tard.

>out handles miata
>out handles BMW

>m-muh R&T Slalom times

I've driven all of these cars, prelude is better

Not the 5th gen

5th gen is literally the best gen outside of looks.
Fastest and with best handling.

youtube.com/watch?v=TabLpEJcMY0

Objectively false, they accelerate at the same pace with a slight edge to the 4th gen, handling is also incorrect

How would you know, you're just making shit up

Google it faggot, 4th gen has been timed anywhere from 6.3-7.1 0-60 and 15s in the quarter, 5th gen is similar but slightly slower due to the weight

That's not what we're discussing, do not change the subject.

That's exactly what was being talked about, queermo

dude come on pleeeeeaaase

>tfw 5th gen will never be this good

Give one reason why

no ass for a car that has no drifting ability

But it can drift

It can powerslide and counter-steer to prevent spinning out; it cannot drift.

I'm sure you're going to post like....eight videos of it doing hektikk skids to imply it's drifting, before you do that; I'm still going to be here...reminding you that powersliding isn't drifting.

Dude, Preludes are actually pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Th5D8WW07U

Third place before FTO and the legendary Integra Type R, 1min 11sec Tsukuba lap time.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjvBtHVCKcQ

Fourth gen prelude annihilates absolutely everything, based Gansan showing what Honda is really all about.

Crazy bastards who recognize Prelude for it's potential. I bet that was an extremely capable and competitive car. Engine was immensely praised by Tsuchiya, too. After all, you just can't beat the vtec.

Literally is.
Did a civic outscore you?

It understeered off course you moron

this mentality is why westerners have to copy JDM culture

Nah dude, civics kick ass.

>I play forza i no drifting

Okay dude, transfer body-weight intertia without lift off oversteer then...OH WAIT...you can't, and this is the entire reason Keiichi Tsuchiya refers to FF powersliding as "Ass dragging". :^)

>touge is drift culture

'This is why Veeky Forums has trouble clarifying their position when making massive blanket statements.'

Aight brah.

here this is for you speedhunters.com/2015/10/the-self-entitled-generation/

Drifting is fucking stupid unless you're doing it on an underpowered hachiroku anyway

I'm sorry I'm not letting you literally alter a definition to feel better about yourself hombre.

How about you stop filling insecurity holes with statements that in no way define you to better yourself.

>yfw I own a W8 Passat and a G35, and my previous shitbox was a d16y8 swapped ek

Listen man, I apparently know drifting better than you. You're just some kid, so I can't expect you to know any better.

Prelude is too heavy for what it is. I owned one. Doesn't corner well, those hot version cars were on sports tires, striped, and suspension. Acceleration is okay but underwhelming. Mpg and insurance rates worse than faster 6 cylinder cars

No ff car can drift. Ever. To stuff drift you need to sustain a slide and even accelerate. Ff sliding is just dangerous uncontrollable loss of traction. Buy a fr car and initiate a drift at 10 mph with just throttle. That's actual drifting.

Do you have proof to back up your claims

I never faceted to make that claim.

That's like having someone say ground-effect hover vehicles are flying, because they manage to stay above the ground at all times...the whole drifting thing.
The position is clear.

I wouldn't turn around and be like "Listen buddy, I'm an engineer specializing in flow and continuum mechanics...I know about flight better than you." insinuating he's trying to be a know-it-all.

I'm sorry you can't grasp clear positions on common knowledge since the late 80's.

Proof of what? That the only way you can slide a front wheel driven car is by turning hard off the throttle (certain models only) 5th Gen prelude just under steers. Or by using the handbrake. It's just physics bro. I owned a fucking prelude. Drifting is done by powering the rear while it's sliding.

You are absolutely correct.

See

I love how people will call me entitled or whatever, anything but directly reply to my reasons which I directly parrot from Keiichi Tsuchiya himself.

Lift off oversteer is fun, so is powersliding, but counter-steering and transferring intertia will forever be a foreign concept because an FF weight powertrain is designed to fail at this.

I'm sorry clear positions are hard for anyone to reply to.

Haha what a tyke. Anyway kid, I've been drifting for years now, I hope to see you out there some day, maybe I'll teach you.
When you get some experience, you'll learn.

>i use theory
I use real driving experience, it's sad you lack it.
Is it harder? Yes
Does it do it just as good? Debatable
Is it impossible? No

See
> :^)
No amount of driving experience can change a concept in physics. Especially when the creator of it himself refers to it literally by a different name casually, and coined the term "lift off oversteer" to refer to it.

Dude, I've done novice events and been to hundreds of rainy/icy parking lots also.

No, powersliding and lift off oversteer isn't drifting.

>inb4 another "I graduated at the top of my class"

You're not doing it worse. You are not doing it at all. Stop pulling your fucking handbrake for no reason user. Fwd is for grip driving only.

but they are drifting

>nuthin personnel kid
I guess parents can't afford camps anymore for summer after the foreclosure crisis.

No they aren't

No, sorry, you don't know what that is.

They aren't doing that.

See

>Stop pulling your fucking handbrake for no reason user

Beautiful.

then we have different definition
where yours limits and chokes the sport
mine expands it
have fun in parkling lots loser

>literally "everyone gets a trophy" logic

I get to drift making left turns and even u turns. I drift on my way to work cudy

Your definition differs from the creator of it himself:

"front wheel power vehicles cannot drift since you cant power through it(the turn) unless its just to avoid spinning and then its only going to be applying temporary power before you straighten up. but i think most people have agreed lift off oversteer is fun - just not really drifting as we know it." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

Have fun lying to yourself ruining e-brake after e-brake to make yourself feel better because you couldn't save for the right platform for your hobby.

Now that...is being a loser.

All Preludes are shit. 5th gen is just the most shit.

Oh, I didn't even catch this part.

"Where yours limits and chokes the sport"

Show up with RWD FJ lacking a transfer box cruiser to an OFFROAD meet where people are OFFROADING and say some shit like that hahahahaha.

>g-g-guize i can offroad tooooo

You realize there are people who specifically chose FF to drift right? FF dori is an entire style and subculture. Your assumption that the opposition was some buyers remorse civic teen using trays and rain undermined your argument and caused it to fail and fall on deaf ears.
If all you have are Tsuchiya quotes and bitterness, you have nothing. This is why you lost.

Goodbye.

>literally wanting his special-snowflake downs version to be included
>i-it's just as good

Winning a gold in the special olympics doesn't count for shit.

Hahahahaha, literally show me ONE person who chose an FF platform SPECIFICALLY for drifting.

:^)

>You have nothing, this is why you lost

Dude, do you want to talk about something?

:^)

Dash, for one

godtier honda interior

>was super close to buying a 1G Prelude

>parts are so fucking scarce the only reliable source of parts would be buying a second one strictly as a parts car

1G Preludes look the best but fuck having to scavenge for parts.

power oversteer and lift over oversteer are both drifting.

so is handbrakes and feinting, and shiftlocking, and brake locking.

dont be so autstic. its all drifitng. some methods are just better than others. but they are all useful.

itt autism

youtube.com/watch?v=oSyC_vV127o

drifting a 4th gen prelude too..

you lose

See
Even if it was, which it isn't; that isn't addressing how you made a claim of people choosing FF SPECIFICALLY for drifting, not a culture, or a memetier commune like "stance"...and uhhh, that was answered with this.

Congratulations, you are back at square fucking one. Enjoy your lift oversteer, and handbrake fo'control because you don't have any :^)

>you lose

Somewhere, you decided this was a competition hilariously enough; and uhh...you're only winning the race to zero credibility.

Oh boy, yet another new tripfag trying to debut himself by acting like a retard and posting TumblrTale image macros.

I give this one a month, tops.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formula_D

"Although Formula Drift does not permit front-wheel drive cars, it does allow all-wheel drive cars to be converted to rear wheel drive"

I can pull so much shit out of my ass besides keiichi tsuchiya even though you'd figure that'd be enough since he invented it, this concept has been covered since the 80's.

Pretty much no one but anyone who owns a FF with RWD aspirations thinks it's drifting. :^)

Doesn't it hurt...isn't it just painful?

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Jokes on you, I've been here with eight different trips and for the past six years.

>I-I'm not new I swear!

Please do everyone a favor and just go back to Facebook or whatever shithole you crawled out of.

Sick sodium content. :^)

Are you sure you don't have something you feel you need to talk about? I'm sorry but your dream memes got melted by steel rwd beams.

>posting worst grill
Damn you dipstick, I thought you were going to be cool to shitpost Hondacucks with

>2010
>not new

Oh kids these days.

>years tripping
>years on Veeky Forums

All these years and the blanket statements only evolve, like FWD can drift.

I miss when people got yelled at for posting planes on here.
It's like you want me to prove I'm not new or something as if even if I was some dipshit throwing around dumb opinions like "FWD can drift" with a trip code will help you crawl your way out of giving my position a legitimate flaw.

ily doe

RWD is best wheel drive for drifting.

But you can still Drift a FF. This isnt a question of what people like, its just physics.

Yes, a front wheel drive can drift. Would you buy one to drift it? I wouldnt, but if i had a ff id try and frift it for shits and giggles.

im not the other guy. i just called people autistic and posted that video.

and its still drifting. just because its not powersliding doesnt mean its not drifting. if a rwd gets the ass lose and then slides without power, is that not drifting?

No, it isnt.

rwd isnt best wheel drive for dritfing?

or A RWD car with the ass out and not gas giving isnt drifintg