/dfog/ - Dungeon Fighter Online General - Summer Festival Edition

Act 05. Part 1. Guildpact
dfoneople.com/news/updates/406/Overview

Act 05. Part 2.
dfoneople.com/news/updates/434/Overview

Act 05. Part 3 Dark Elf Ruins
dfoneople.com/news/updates/445/Overview

DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054
youtube.com/watch?v=fLT_ave5lcQ

ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/495910
wiki.dfo.world/view/Storybook#Young_Imperial_Knight
youtube.com/watch?v=9L0vkmjQlg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elementalist was a mistake

steamcharts.com/app/495910

Add in next op.

new player here, in the beginning is it better to sell my stuff and get some money or disassemble and get some material

At budget levels, Ele outperforms F.Ranger. After the patch, F.Ranger's welfare set will probably push her a little bit further.

At whale levels, Ele has the higher upfront cost to get her swap set, but then has a wider selection of ebins and luther legendaries, and can settle at a decently reinforced staff. F.Ranger will basically always be chasing after the next reinforce and doesn't have the same milestone. But I suppose any % class has infinite whale potential in that regard.

Its a bummer but not really as bad as you think. I welcome anybody so easily discouraged to kindly get the heck off my class, though.

you probably wanna just disassemble everything since you will need cubes

I'm curious about your ele's setup. Would you mind to post a screencap of your ele's info window here?

Just censor the name.

Can you not change skill commands anymore because I can't for the life of me change any. It just says "That is not a skill command you can change". But is even for basic shit.

Am I missing something here? I was gone for a bit but this seems wrong.

It's practically an entirely different game if you stopped at time gate. Necro being bad was a meme by people who never played her.

Whenever I press play on the launcher, it goes away and the little anti-cheat things pops up, minimizing my windows. Then nothing happens.

I've tried the 'changing the decimal symbol to a period' and it didn't work. Any idea what's causing it?

ISt he new cooldown title better than Katana

Cool maybe I'll have to pick it up again

I liked Necromancer but her damage output just seemed prohibitively low.

Where are you in your gear progress? The problem with stalking fmages is that you usually only find them in either a chronicle set or decked out in full epics, the inbetween isn't represented very well.

Just wear 3pc Warden and do a half-assed version of void setting until people figure out the post-patch alternative that isn't "lmao just wear epics". Budget shadow enchants and anything nice you can find (bought or quest legendaries) with modifiers and elemental damage will do just fine.

try running as administrator.

ALIVE GAME

sorry its dead

Any mmechs that can help? Ive hit a wall, I have 6pc devils toybox, fire tear, +10 driving part, and volcano belt, what should I be spending my money on at this point? Ive been dumping it into hell for a weapon, but no luck there. Should I get gold emblems for my avas, enchants for my gear, save up for fire legendary accessories, or just keep pouring my gold into hell mode? Is using antonium for leveling up my chron gear a good idea?
Alternatively, whats a strong endgame dps/burst class?

Is lancer actually any good or are they "need full ebins" tier?

Post sexy bugbugs

DT uses short swords right?

bludgeons

when does the ele suffering stop
pls don't say 75

you got some cream filled bugbugs?

I don't quite get the Level Maketh Man event, is there any point to picking anything but 86 if I'm going to have no trouble hitting cap?

Initially I thought you had to pick ~60 and reset 5 times to get all the badges for the event, but apparently you get every badge from the previous goals, too?

>100% Showtime uptime
If you're still not feeling ele after that, its probably not the class for you.

Sorry friend

Why are these auras so cheap, they're like the best ones

which ones

The firework summer ones

sorry, it's 75. It's when you first think "how the fuck was I playing this class before this"

after you get instantcharge, that's when you next think "how the fuck was I playing this class before this".

moar

>Initially I thought you had to pick ~60 and reset 5 times to get all the badges for the event, but apparently you get every badge from the previous goals, too?
No, you need to reach the level milestone you chose to get the badges. Then you need to pick a higher level to get more of them. I don't know if it actually resets the character's level for that, but that seems too ridiculous to be true.

Just lvl a witch to 50 first.

Enhanced magic missile is pretty much a 5 cd clear room spell.

2 awakening.
Once you clear nigger lizzard tournament you'll be free.

Just pick 86 from the start and you dont have to worry about resetting at all.

>wait 500 + seconds for a match
>win 0-1 rp
>lose any match
>lose 9+ rp

high rp ranked pvp is cancer, why does everyone stop playing once they hit 1500+ rp?

not that user but since i've already made characters of all the classes i care about, so I made an EB just to steamroll dungeons and will probably stop at 70 simply because I don't give two shits about the character. I'd have really liked to have been able to level a character I was interested in though.

Everyone seems really confident in saying that you need to start low and reset as you go up to get everything, but the ingame event just says you'll get 230 from picking 86.

Leave it to Nipple to make something so vague out of something so simple. I'm just going to pick 70 and reset on the way up just in case.

You don't need to reset to get all the Coins. They did this event in KDNF before, you will get the same total coin regardless if you reset or not. 230 is the maximum amount of coins you will get from leveling.

The assumption is that you will receive the rewards each time you reach your goal, so by resetting multiple times, you get more rewards

But we don't know if it'll actually give out the rewards so we just have to try and see

Its not vague at all. The event page clearly shows you get 230 badges from 86.

see It works like this. Example: Level 10 and 20 award 10 coins each. Level 30 awards 20 coins. you set your goal for level 30, upon reaching it you gain 40 coins. (10+10+20). but lets say level 40 gives 30 coins and you change your level to that. once you hit 40 you'll get +30 coins for a grand total of 70 coins.

because you can sit on your rp forever

>either nobody new from steam came to play dfo or they have absolutely no interest in pvp, there aren't even any rooms in practice for people who want to low level pvp each other for fun

iirc you need lvl 30 or 35 to even enter pvp, doubt many of them are that far yet.

how, its day 2 and im already level 52

new players are dumb and don't know about all the ways to get additional fp.

I also doubt that most people on steam even know that DFO exists, a lot of people don't check steam releases daily.

Is DT fixed or percentage?

Witch looks cute

WE DID IT LEDDIT

check tessa's wiki

Witch always looks c u t e

Too bad that their kit is all over the place, half are worthless, and the rest don't synergize, and they have been nerfed every time they got a good build.

i think you mean sexy

This skill title additive with the cool down from Anton accessories, or multiplicative?

This is a dealbreaker

nope I was horribly wrong. you get what you select at the level, you don't gain the earlier entries. Selected level 50 earlier and I only got 30 in total.

additive

CDR is supposed to be additive unless its from chrons.

no wait I'm just totally retarded, yeah it works how I said above. each of the levels you gain are equal to the cumulative amount so there's no problem going 50 > 75 > 80 > 85.

Shit, guess I'm ditching this Echoes of Nothing title then. Thanks.

When are they going to release avatars that AREN'T in a shitty package

Save it! It's all yours, my friend!

>lose to a low rp intentional lagger
this is just about the worst thing that can ever happen to anybody, worse than getting shot in both kneecaps

Can I not hotkey a shift combination, like Shift+A?

FLIP IT

Is PvP dead? Do yall do tournies and shit?

its alive, but dead after you actually get good

Releasing more avatars will save DFO.

Tessa's wiki...

any pics of that fgunner?
sounds sexy

you can usually find matches in under a minute, until your rating gets too high. It's a fun distraction but unless Neople actually tries to bring people in (seasonal resets, events etc) it won't ever be serious.

Ranked is dumb, anyways. People should just like maek room and play sets with each other for the sake of fun and improvement, not rating.

That's my plan once I find some EST players, at least.

IMA NEED A (YOU) OVER HERE THIS LACK OF HOTKEY IS KILLIN ME

get good

or use keyboard macros like everyone else

You got that wrong.

These people need to get the fuck out of Arad.

Arad for the Aradi people.

CuteMonster

I wanna chulbal Her chulbal any chubal

>아이리
>aili

I'm guessing her name is Haley.
Hawt...

alright nigga i'm back. haven't played since the first month of reopening and i have two questions:

>what guild should i join?
>what's one thing i should know that has changed about the game since it reopened?

join INHALE

TastyButts
Elementalists are DEAD

FREE MOTHERFUCKING SKILL RESETS

is probably the most important change. Also you can easily solo the entire game up until end-game content with the new "Scenario" mode which is basically kings level exp on easy level difficulty.

>What the fuck was Vaughn's problem anyways?
He should have never been knighted (lol)

>wiki.dfo.world/view/Storybook#Young_Imperial_Knight
It's fun to know he suffers.

What if he's doing all this shady shit to cure his waifu?
He's going to get some strong magic user (Hilder) to try to fix his wife and she's going to become dangerous (wew, an apostle).

youtube.com/watch?v=9L0vkmjQlg8

What class makes the best use of the cooldown title?

If your class has cubes with big cooldowns, then it'll help a lot

Just got a byeo for my DS but I still feel somewhat weak. Does getting it to +10 help a lot?

these are the kinds of people that get lucky, everyone

I'd say fnen could benefit from it

is great glory bracelet 10% smash, 5% crit?

>Thinking Byeo would be strong without reinforcement on a % based class

Are you serious?

You also need as much +Hit Rate as you can get for Byeo since the penalty for missing attacks is pretty significant.

kys please

Need a name, post ending in 3 6 or 9 gets it.

These kinds of retards are why we got a nerfed title instead.

>mainly those that play classes with big CD skills like Asura
>Asura
>big CD

>class that doesn't have any CD problems until raids
>probably doesn't use NWS every time it's off CD

>5 people ubvotep

xXPoopXx

>leveling dank knights pre-rework

it's so fucking painful even in scenarios

DickCheese