/wtg/ - War Thunder General

Teeb Edition

Changelog of the things the fucked up most recently:
warthunder.com/en/game/changelog/current/600/

>Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Joystick Comparisons:
xbitlabs.com/articles/multimedia/display/joystick-roundup_8.html

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMeCjMx9Bds
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh-N5rnF-Ww
aww.moe/v15pq9.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wat is best nose art decal in game and why is stab chikun :D:DD

>killing maus with t29
why is this tank so based

>not the penguin

pingu a SHID :DD

can't even into flying

Same with chickens

>guadacanal
>game goes as expected (r2y2 rapes our bombers then crashes)
>entire rest of jap team is that stupid j7w1
>but they're all on the deck murdering our turnfighting p80s
>just me in cannoncat and a p80 left vs 3 j7w1s and a kikka
>bait 2 j7w1s into turning with me, p80 distracts them
>4x20mm of freedom take them down
>kikka crashes when trying to land on carrier
>somehow win a headon with the last j7w1(???)
Cannoncat is literally the best prop in the game, hands down.

Have you played the spit 22 or tempest II?

only played britain for tanks and that was up to tier 2. What are those planes like?

I take you never tried using T3 Spitfire in jet battle? Hilarity ensues when MiG tries to zoom you, fails due to speed difference and your turn rate, and gets blown by hispanos

>ts pedophiles prepping the latest chimpout

>tfw curb stomping people left and right in my T-10M because HEATshitters can't aim
Holy shit if I had money I would talisman this fucking beast. Why are HATOniggers literally the worst.

>wake up
>wake up
>can't wake up
>attempt to wake up
>can't

Fucking TS aspies and mURF

Spits stop being turnfighters in tier 4 and start being everything machines with a >20 m/s climb and infinite WEP, and tempests are just really fast.

how stoobid r u lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=AMeCjMx9Bds

find one video of pingu flying i dare u

They don't bother aiming at you straight on since they listen to Teebs.

Teebs whine endlessly that their HESH ammo can't instantly cause a hydrogen bomb to go off inside your tank.

That's just very far jumping.

>infinite WEP

I hate this.

Especially because Corsairs and Hellcats get 5 minutes WEP. Literally no reason to not fly the Thunderbolt.

>HESH ammo can't instantly cause a hydrogen bomb to go off inside your tank

you mean like it should do on a russian tank? because slav(e)s are literally incapable of making steel or spall liners

>tfw unlocked seafires, sea fury, all griffons and tempest
>don't even play them because so boring to poopstomp

damage control ;D:DD

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh-N5rnF-Ww

>Teeb asspain over absolutely nothing

meme

>reading up
>apparently only burgers, bongs, and krauts don't have autoloaders
Why

Now do it in simulator with American decals on

woops, just go ammo racked by a 50.calbecause I forgot to remove the ammo from tracks

Single piece modern ammunition in tanks is hard to make reliable autoloaders for since you need to deal with the empty casing afterward. German tanks need to move the gun into a certain position each time after shooting to load with the autoloader for example.

forgot pic

plus 1 ruble

>Why
because only retarded slavs use autoloaders. that should tell you something right away

Also, an autoloader has a 9999999% higher chance of breaking down compared to an actual loader

>hard to deal with the spent casing
E J E C T O R P O R T
J
E
C
T
O
R

P
O
R
T

I mean I thought Slavs were monkeys, but holy fuck so are the Anglos, not fucking getting with the times. Slavs maybe retarded but they are innovative as fuck when it comes to tanks.

>only Slavs use autoloaders
Tell that to basically every other country
Only bongs and burgers don't use autoloaders

Who custom here?

why are allied teams SOOOO BAAADDD
they cant even do 2 kills in 9.0 jet battles

>Only bongs and burgers don't use autoloaders
What is germany? What is france? What is italy? what is japan? What is South korea?

>but they are innovative as fuck when it comes to tanks
Yes, nothing says "innovative" like a shell ejector that eats the loaders arm. Nothing says innovative than a turret ring that cuts off the loaders legs. nothing says innovative than tiny crew space. nothing says innovative than a tank that has such bad ventilation the crew passed out inside. Nothing says innovative more than a shell ejector that can be pulled open by enemy infantry on the outside. nothing says innovative like a shell ejector that opens and closes so it completely negates it """"""""""""""""""""""NBC protection"""""""""""""""".
Nothing says innovative than a tank that fills with smoke when it fires. nothing says innovative than a tank that gasses it own crew

yeh, you are right. they were innovative. They were innovative in showing everyone else how not to build their tanks

working as intended tovarisch

>brummbär nerfed
ahahahaha

dude what do you mean? You mean you don't like your NEXT GENERATION MBT aka the t-14 that sets itself on fire and breaks down? Damn dude, get with the times

>german autoloaders
Literally kys

>ejection port
>innovative
It's such a stupid idea and so dangerous that most crews have it turned off

>Posted from my budget German artillery that eats the loader's face if you're not standing in the right spot

T. Msta fag with inferior range,rof and accuracy

>shell ejector that eats the loader's arm
what loader
slavs haven't had a loader since the T-62
also,
>first generations of stuff doesn't have flaws
>anglo vehicles are flawless
whatever you say, HATOshitter

>posted from the T-55, T-54, T-62 and T-64 that eat the loaders legs when the turret turns
>posted from my T-62, T-64, T-72 and T-90 as niggers climb on the back and fire into the tank and drop grenades though the """""""""""""innovative"""""""""""""" shell ejector

I'm talking about the T-62
>WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT TYHE S T-62 AHWEHHWW WAAHHHHH
fuck off slavaboo

>get blown out
>I-i'm n-not talking about the t-62 (((
lmao'ing @ ur life

Well the T-62 was indefinitely an extremely shitty slav tank, which was basically a testbed and stopgap while they developed better tanks
also,
>letting yourself get flanked
wasn't talking about the T-62 though ;)
was talking about the T-64/80/90

>no loader
>t62
SLAVES ARE NOW BLATANTLY TALKING OUT OF THEIR ASSES

Yeah, the T-90 sure is a GREAT tank, right?
lmao

How the fuck do I get bomber and fighter rescues?

kill someone who's shooting at one of your teammates
also only one per game counts )))

WHAT!?

I actually kind of like it for simoly being a upgraded t72. I like the softkill jammers and the new welded turret.

To be honest. the T-64 was a great tank. Apart from it's Auto-ejector, auto ejector and crew eating issues

but it's the only decent tank the slavs ever have made, or ever will

t. false-flagging slaveboo in his Point-N-Click® Ez-Mode Backyard Bouncehouse Adventure™ Playset with naval railgun in the turret

You forgot the engine/slav conscript incompatibilty at the start as well as the seel wheelson steel tracks

>t. false-flagging slaveboo in his Point-N-Click® Ez-Mode Backyard Bouncehouse Adventure™ Playset with naval railgun in the turret

This Teeb salt is delicious.

>crew eating issues
explain
the only real problems with the T-64 were the poor ventilation and the fact that it was extremely complicated when first introduced
if it had gone into combat as soon as it was introduced, it would've been unstoppable(aside from maintenence)

What am I in for?

Teebry.

they see benefits from having an additional crew member, as something that outweights extra costs of training.
Also when making new ammo you don't need to worry if autoloader can feed them into barrel. For example T-72 tanks can use only 80's Soviet ammo, because their autoloader cannot take penetrator longer than 65cm. They actually had to make new autoloader for T-90 to be able to use better shells.
modern ammunition uses combustable cases, all that's left of shell after firing is flat bottom part.

>a shell ejector that opens and closes so it completely negates it """"""""""""""""""""""NBC protection"""""""""""""""".

But most tanks aren't perfectly airtight, you solve that by having higher air pressure inside, so even if there's an opening is hard for environmental NBC shit to get in

GF lineup
>T-10M
>IT-1
>T-62
>Tu-4
>IL-28
am I cancer?

Remove the TU-4, and replace it with the new jet yak.

mig-17 works well too

tried it
pretty meh
P-80 caught up to me in level flight so it can fuck off

"maneaters" were fixed simply by making it harder to put your hand where it was not supposed to be.
Also T-55s had habit of closing breech in their own, which could result in cutting off loaders' fingers, conscripts were advised to not reload on move, so it's not like accidents with autoloaders were some sort of novelty.

Sorry tbov, wt crashed and I gotta reinstall ; - ;

How into pertty trees?

>friendly kills teammate just before the match is actually over

>posted as I get hit by some mudslime with a firework launcher
>posted as me, Ivan and sergey all hold onto the turret as it ejects 25feet into the air

There was shit tonnes of stuff in the turret that was bolted to the floor. You turn the turret, but something on your person catches on the multiple things bolted to the floor, you then begin to get eaten by the turret monster

Also
>unstopable
No, the chieftain could penetrate it's LFP and turret. Not at long range though. the t-64 also had a paper thin roof which is nice when you have a large variety of NATO ground attackers. Not to mention by the time it enetered service, there were already ATGM's that could penetrate it's front even though it had composite

Having a higher air pressure inside the tank stops working when you have a nearly 2foot hole or several inches big hole opening and closing

The t-62 also had the issue of not always being in tune with the breach so the shell ejector could randomly jump whenever it wanted right after you fire. Along with it being right beside the loaders and commanders arms and legs, it would like to grab onto them

Anyway, we should get back onto thread topic. no one is denying the T-64 was a great tank, but the stuff that came before it and after were disappointing tbqh

>posted as my tank exhaust melts off the faces of all of the infantry behind me

>Having a higher air pressure inside the tank stops working when you have a nearly 2foot hole or several inches big hole opening and closing

I mean, I'd imagine that if you're capable of designing a competitive tank, you'd probably notice the stupidity of a hole opening and closing and equip the thing with a decent compressor, or make the thing open just long enough to throw the case out

well the T-64 was pretty disappointing until the A because remember, the A was what introduced the 125 and fiberglass armor
original had the 115mm and manual loader

this triggers the burgerboo

>be in tiger II
>see T-62
>shoot gunsight
>ded
this is easier to deal with than T-54s
the fuck
everyone hyped this to be an undedable death machine

git gud

OY VEY NON-SAXON, STOP WITH THIS BLATANT ANTI-TEEBRY.

>151295042
>151295123
the fuck are you two on about

>It's a teeb
>>>/gaschamber/
Heh, got one.

>it's a HESH goes through multiple plates and detonates ammo episode
I just love shells not performing correctly.
I mean who doesn't just love HEAT acting as a kinetic penetrator?

>It's a teeb
>>>/gaschamber/
Heh, got one.

>The penetration of german 150 mm HEAT ammo has been fixed - it is now 160mm instead of 250mm.

d-daily reminder
aww.moe/v15pq9.webm

>a blogger and cheater
how much more cancerous could you get
actually, start going on the TS
that's how

>I mean who doesn't just love HEAT acting as a kinetic penetrator?

What do you mean?

literally okay cheater

>he doesn't know HEAT has been broken since tanks begun and hasn't been fixed since

>it's an SPAAG shoots me down over 3km away while I'm going over 600mph
totally legit))))))))))))))))))

i'll show you a kinetic penetrator *unzips dick*

xD

song?

Literally ok trihax, you fucking drone

Where are my blog posts? I contributed to your patreon.

>HESH goes through multiple plates
you can stop lying

>HEAT acting as a kinetic penetrator
yey, it's the "few mm's of spaced armour should defeat HEAT" retard

>mfw dumb ameritard tails me right into my flak

>very few mms of spaced armor should defeat HEAT retard
HEAT detonates on contact
as soon as it's detonated, it can't penetrate anymore
why do you think tandem charge HEAT is a thing you fucking mongol

t. triggered shitposter

Perma-ban for SEIMA members, and lohere, when?

>as soon as it's detonated, it can't penetrate anymore
What are you even trying to say? Are you suggesting once it has penetrated one plate of armour, it shouldn't penetrate more?

>tree gets knocked down
>just phases out of the universe after a small delay

A Gaijin classic